My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sure," she mumbled disgustedly, "I'm real Playboy material," she scoffed.

"I guarantee you there is not a soft cock in this place all because of you," I laughed.

I nudged her around the end of the aisle to head toward the toy counter at the other end of the room. When we turned to go down that aisle, it looked to me like every guy in there was all of a sudden on that aisle pretending to be looking at videos.

When Gwen saw this, she spun around and burrowed into me with her hands over her face.

"Popular aisle," I chuckled. "Must be some good videos on this one," I laughed.

"Get me out of here!" she said through gritted teeth as she burrowed tighter against me.

"First," I said, "We have to pick out a gift for my wife, and you promised to help," I said sternly.

With her firmly cowering into the front of me, I looked at the many faces down the aisle behind her. Some were boldly staring at her cute bubble butt barely concealed under her shortened skirt. Others were acting like they were studying videos while sneaking peeks as often as they thought they could.

I reached down behind Gwen and carefully lifted her skirt. Slowly, I brought it up to expose her pantie-less bare ass to her admirers. With her skirt pulled way up, I looked at the guys. All of them were now staring at Gwen's naked ass. Bulges were popping up all over.

At a point, I guess Gwen felt a draft or somehow realized what I had done. She jerked her hands down to confirm her dress had been pulled up. Jerking it down violently, she spun toward those staring.

"GARY!" she blurted as she turned beet red.

Her tits jiggled and her nipples poked and all the eyes that had been on her ass shifted instantly to her quivering tits as she spun around.

Seeing where they were all clearly looking, she instinctively jerked her arms up to cover her breasts.

I laughed and reached down and pulled the front of her skirt up to her waist exposing her clearly wet and exposed cunt to the guys.

I was able to hold her skirt up longer than I expected. I'm sure this was because she never expected me to do something like that. When what I was doing finally registered she frantically shoved my hands away and pushed her skirt back down.

This was long enough to give the men a good show. One that I am sure they will talk about for a long time.

"GARY... GARY..." she squealed as she turned a brighter shade of red. "Let's go, we're leaving NOW!" she blurted.

I grabbed her around her shoulders and pulled her to me. "Okay, Okay," I said. "We'll leave after we pick out a few things for Debbie," I said as she squirmed and quivered against me.

"You do realize that all of these guys have stiff cocks all because of your hot body don't you?" I laughed. "You are a babe Gwen, and when you wear hot outfits, guys notice," I said with a chuckle.

"When you pull my skirt up and expose me they notice!" She said caustically.

She would never admit it, but I know deep down, she was enjoying all of the attention she was getting. Up til now, she had lived a nerds life and blended well with wall paper. The thought of guys getting hard ons just by looking at her, I knew was thrilling to her.

I laughed. "But you have a hot body. You need to show it more," I chuckled. "Think of all you have missed out on covering up and wearing frumpy clothes for all this time. You know, you won't have this hot body forever. You need to loosen up and enjoy some wild things while you still can. I know you read about it all the time," I added.

"Come on," I said. "We'll pick out a few items, and then leave," I said as I turned her to head down the aisle past all of the guys milling there pretending to be looking at the various videos.

One by one they all stared at her as we moved past them. Some smiled and nodded, others stared boldly at her quivering tits. She was blushing the entire time. I held her arms down to her sides as I guided her forward. One guy reached out boldly and cupped her breast causing her to recoil and jerk back.

"Eeeehhh!" she sort of squealed, her eyes widened in shock.

"COOL IT PAL!" I barked causing him to jerk back, but not before he squeezed her boob.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he pleaded quickly. "But she is SO fucking hot!" he declared.

"She's my wife!" I said. "NO groping her tits!" I added. "The only thing she likes to do is suck strange cocks! No groping!" I said. This stunned the guys, but they certainly keyed in on the sucking strange cock reference.

Gwen blushed instantly as she struggled to pull away from me when I said that. "Calm down, calm down babe," I chuckled. "I am just fucking with them," I laughed.

"YOU'RE AWFUL!" Gwen blurted as she struggled to pull away from me. I held her arms firmly as I continued to guide her toward the toy counter.

One other guy flipped up her skirt for a quick peek at her bare cunt which I was relatively sure was wet by now. I don't think Gwen even noticed as she was squirming. She was not happy with any of this and was determined to get out of this place as quickly as she could.

When we finally got to the glass cases where all the dildos and sex aids were displayed, Gwen's attitude changed immediately.

"Oh wow!" she mumbled as she scanned the huge selection.

I spoke to the guy behind the counter. "Let her pick out as many as she wants, then when she's done, I'll pay for them," I said.

"You got it boss," he said. "Toy's for twats for the little lady it is," he smiled.

Hearing this, Gwen blurted, "Oh they're not for me, they're a gift," she explained.

The guy looked at me. "Sure," he said winking at me. I winked back. Gwen did not see either of us winking because she was already pouring over the selection.

I left Gwen at the huge display case excitedly eyeing the vast display of dildos and drifted back behind her to the video aisles.

I nodded to the first guy who, like all of them was acting like he was looking at videos, when he was in fact ogling Gwen.

"Your wife huh?" he said in a semi whisper.

I smiled broadly and nodded.

"Lucky bastard," he whispered.

"Her first time in a place like this. She's a little nervous. Gonna see if I can get her back in the video rooms before we leave. Tell ya what, give us a little time and I will see if I can get her to suck you off. She loves doing that, but like I said, she's nervous. Ain't never seen a glory hole, could be fun," I chuckled.

The look on this guys face was like he'd just hit the mother lode, as he nodded enthusiastically. "You bet!" he whispered with a noticeable thrill in his voice.

Gwen was asking the guy at the counter something that I could not make out. She was speaking very quietly.

His answers, however were in his normal voice and not only me, but all of the guys milling nearby could hear the guys answers easily.

"They come in colors, you know skin colors," he said.

She asked something.

"Oh sure, we have black," was his reply.

We all knew what she had asked him based on his reply.

The back of Gwen's neck turned bright red.

"That one," the guy at the counter said loudly. "You got it," he said as he ducked down below the counter and soon popped back up slamming what looked like a very long and large black double ended dildo.

"This one will keep ya busy for a while," he laughed. "Oh that's right, I forgot, what's next?" he asked.

I was walking from aisle to aisle whispering to the guys who were obviously watching Gwen.

"Looks like your out of a job," one of them laughed quietly.

"I travel a lot," I laughed.

"Hey I could always fill in for ya," he whispered with a chuckle clutching his crotch.

I told him like I had told the first guy and two others about Gwen being nervous and that if I got her in one of the booths in back I would see if I could get her to blow him through the glory hole. He, like eventually all I could whisper to, was more than excited and eager.

"You want that one in black too baby," the guy at the counter blurted. The back of Gwen's neck remained red.

I sauntered over by the lone black guy in the room. I nodded and smiled when he looked at me.

"I see your wife likes black," he smiled a big toothy grin.

"She likes to suck em," I whispered.

His eyes grew wide and his grin got bigger. "You don't say," he whispered.

"This is her first time in a place like this. She has never seen a glory hole," I grinned. "If I can convince her to go in the back with me, and if your dick just happened to pop through the hole, you just might get it sucked," I chuckled. "If I can convince her," I added with a smile.

He was leaning over as I was whispering this to him. He went lower and lower, leaning over. I looked to see what he was looking at, and there was Gwen bent over looking at the dildos in the lower part of the display case. All of they guys watching her were leaning over like the black guy I was whispering to. I looked and all of us could see Gwen's nice ass and at least part of her wet pussy.

She was so intent on the dildos she forgot how exposed she was because I had rolled her skirt under and shortened it a lot.

"Two butt plugs, Black I assume," the guy at the counter announced. "You're gonna be a busy little girl," he added with a chuckle.

The back of Gwen's neck had been red from blushing and embarrassment the entire time she was picking out dildos. It seemed a little more red when she picked out the two butt plugs.

She had accumulated quite a collection on the counter. Most of them black, however I learned later some only were available in flesh color. I think I counted eight, not counting the butt plugs. I assumed that would be one black butt plug for her and one for my wife.

Finally, Gwen must have told him that was all, because he signaled me to come back.

I stepped up and Gwen's face was still bright red. "OK, pay for them and let's go," she said in an urgent manner.

"You bet," I said as I took care of the financial end of the deal.

She was nervously looking behind her at her audience as I was paying the bill.

"Before we leave though, I want to check out their private video rooms," I said.

"NO," She insisted. "You have your gifts for Debbie. Let's just go now. You can come back by yourself if you want to," she added.

I grabbed the large bag of dildos and clutching her by the arm said, "Oh don't be silly, this will only take a minute. Besides babe, these rooms are private and there are locks on the doors, right?" I asked looking at the dude behind the counter, who was nodding.

"Oh they are safe sweety, and the doors do have good locks," he grinned at me, winking again.

"Oh OK," she finally said after a big sigh. "What are these rooms and where are they?" she asked.

"I'll show you," I said tugging her toward the rear of the building.

The pants were bulging on every guy watching her and I head toward the viewing rooms.

"It's dark," she said as we entered the hallway. Doors on both sides, I went to one in the middle and pulled her in with me. Once inside, I turned and locked the door.

"See," I said. "Locked!" So now I need you to unbutton your blouse because I can't see your tits in here. Too dark," I laughed.

"Your awful<" she said as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

I stepped past her and swiped my credit card to start the video. I selected one with a white girl sucking black cocks since I was aware she enjoyed Ted and had bought mainly black dildos.

The video playing brightened the room and I saw a white cock sticking through the glory hole. Gwen had just finished unbuttoning her blouse.

"Happy now," she said as she pulled her blouse open.

"Take it off," I said sternly.

She slipped it off her shoulders and laid it across the bench in front of the screen.

"Now the skirt," I said, not at all sure if she would comply.

I undid my pants and shoved them down. My hard cock popped up rigidly. She stared intently at it.

I was a little surprised that she pushed her skirt down and off without question. She was

staring at my cock as she pushed her skirt down.

"Now suck that," I said pointing to the cock sticking into our room to the side of her.

She glanced to her side, completely unaware of the cock dangling through the glory hole. This obviously startled her as she jumped making kind of a chirping squeak when she saw the cock.

"WHAT... What the hell...is that real?" she managed to finally speak after jumping and squeaking when she saw it.

"You have to suck it," I chuckled.

She leaned over a little, looking a bit closer at the semi flaccid cock.

"Ah yeah, I don't think so," she said.

She turned and was reaching for her clothing. I came behind her and pulled her up cupping her tits. Her nipples bore into my palms.

My hard cock poked her firm ass. I began pumping against her naked body as I held her firmly.

"The poor guy needs help Gwen," I said.

She was not putting up any kind of struggle as I held her there facing the flaccid cock hanging through the hole in the wall. She stared at the cock, while feeling my hard cock pressing against her back side.

"Did you know about that hole in the wall?" she asked pensively.

"Sure," I chuckled. "Don't any of your books talk about glory holes? All these rooms have them," I asked.

She didn't respond but continued to stare as I continued to grind my cock against her while squeezing her tits and nipples.

"At least give the poor guy a hand job," I chuckled. "You're the one that turned him on out there," I added.

"So he is one of the guys that was out front?" she said with a nervous tone.

"More than likely," I answered. "I assume he followed us," I added.

"Well he has seen me," she said, "I can't touch his pecker. He'll know its me," she added.

"Hey, I guarantee you that while those guys got a glance at your face, when they saw your hot bod and those tits of yours... None of them could pick you out in a line up, unless you were naked," I laughed.

She stared and stood silently. Her body was quivering as I held her firmly against me.

"Go on, jack him off, you know you want to," I laughed.

"You're awful," she twisted against me, staring at the limp cock dangling in front of her.

Finally she slowly moved her hand toward the cock.

It flinched when her fingers slowly closed around it.

"He's getting hard," she said quietly.

"Well DUHH," I laughed. "Imagine that."

She twisted against me with a little jerk, at my comment.

She began slowly pumping the cock in her small hand.

"Wow," she gushed. "He is really getting hard now," she added.

"Get down there, you know you want to suck it. Come on," I laughed, "Be a slut for a little while," I added with a chuckle.

I was rubbing my cock all over her naked bubble ass and looking over her shoulder as she pumped on the cock in her hand.

"Uh oh, he's oozing pre cum, now you have to suck it," I chuckled as I looked at the fat head of the cock in her hand glistening from the pre cum.

She said nothing but continued to slowly pump the cock as she stared intently at it.

"Come on slut," I said. "On your fucking knees and suck it," I said sternly.

Suddenly she dropped in front of me, kneeling in front of the cock in her hand.

"There ya go baby," I said softly. "Suck that cock into your mouth like you know you want to. Make him cum baby, force him to shoot," I said quietly as I leaned forward rubbing my cock against the back of her neck.

She leaned forward sucking the cock into her mouth.

She groaned softly as she pumped rapidly on the cock while sucking the head of it firmly in her mouth.

I leaned up close to the wall and said loudly enough for the guy to hear me, "You can cum in her mouth... She'll swallow it," I added.

Gwen slapped my leg, but did not alter her sucking or pumping. If anything, she sped up her pumping.

I could hear the guy through the thin wall, groaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

I held my hand just behind Gwen's head since I could tell the guy whose cock she was sucking was getting close.

"Unnnnghhhhh," was audible through the wall as he shot his thick cum into Gwen's mouth.

She instinctively jerked back. Since my hand was literally right there, she did not get the cock out of her mouth. I pushed her head forward as the dude in the next room emptied his nuts into her mouth.

She gagged a little but quickly began swallowing. Soon the guy pulled his wilted wet cock out of her mouth.

She gulped the last of his cum down and said, "You're awful, you MADE me swallow that," she slapped at my leg as she licked her lips.

"You're not done babe," I said pointing to the wall on the other side of the cubicle.

"What the hell?" she blurted, as she spotted the hard cock sticking through the hole on the opposite wall, "Am I suppose to suck that one too?" she said drawing a deep breath.

"Well the girls in those books you read all the time suck a lot of dicks don't they?" I laughed.

"Yeah, but not peckers sticking through holes in the wall," she said, shaking her head while staring at the cock.

I chuckled that she called them "peckers".

She knee walked to the other wall and grasped the hard cock. "He's already hard," she giggled a little, as she pumped it a few times before sucking it into her mouth.

She was clearly getting into this, which I knew she would considering her bland and boring sex starved life with Ralph.

Her naked ass looked hot as I leaned over her, "You can come in her mouth and she will swallow it," I shouted again to this new guy.

She pulled the cock out of her mouth, "Are you going to yell that to all of them?" she said as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. She turned back and took the cock in her mouth again.

This told me she was obviously expecting more cocks.

The guy on this side suddenly knocked on the wall. I quickly reached and held the back of her head, knowing what was about to happen. I pushed her head forward a little as I heard the guy in that room moan loudly.

Her head still jerked when his first spurt of warm cum shot from his cock into her mouth.

She gagged a little when his cum hit the back of her throat, but quickly began swallowing.

She finally fell back a bit, licking her lips and breathing heavily as the limp wet cock was pulled back through the hole.

"The other side beckons babe," I chuckled.

I was sitting on the bench stroking my cock as she passed me.

She shot me a scathing look as she knee walked to the other side of the room. "You're awful!" she said with a devilish grin as she moved past me.

She reached and began pumping this new cock.

Then the cock was pulled back. I heard the guy say something to Gwen, but didn't catch what it was.

She turned to me, "He wants to feel my pussy," she whispered.

"Well stand up and let him if you want to," I laughed. She stood and a hand came through the hole.

He ran his hand between her legs. Her cunt was sopping wet as I expected it would be. Two of his fingers went into her cunt and her knees buckled. I reached and steadied her as she had an orgasm from the anonymous fingering she was getting.

He pulled his dripping fingers out and asked loud enough for us to hear if he could fuck her?

She looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and whispered to her. "If you want to let him, just bend over and back up to the hole. She turned and looked down to see he had stuck his cock back through it. She looked at me again. Again I shrugged my shoulders.

"Should I?" she whispered.

"Hey, it's up to you babe, Just bend over and back up if you want to," I repeated.

She slowly stood naked and trembling, staring at the rather large cock bobbing through the hole in the wall.

I didn't know if she would do it or not. She was breathing almost in gasps as she looked at the cock trying to decide.