My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you like it when they stick their peckers in my mouth too?" she asked as she stared at him.

Ralph was fidgeting and squirming and looking down or away to avoid eye contact.

"Oh well no ah... Well ah..." Ralph was not doing well at all.

"Of course you like to put your pecker in Debbie's mouth," she said caustically.

"You did that while Gary and I were shopping didn't you," she added.

"NO!" he lied. "No I didn't," he added.

"I bet you'd like to see the video and the pictures Gary took of me in that back room," she said as she watched for his reaction.

"HE TOOK PICTURES!" Ralph blurted.

"And video," Gwen added looking at her husbands crotch.

"See," she pointed. "Your pecker is hard again," she said.

"Gary took pictures," he repeated.

"Yes, and if you want to see them, you'll have to ask him," she said as she turned to go in the house.

Ralph just stood there with his mouth hanging open as Debbie and I retreated and crept back into our house. We both wondered how long it would take Ralph to build the courage to ask me for a copy of the pictures and video.

That very next day, I was relaxing on my back deck. "HEY NEIGHBOR, WANT A BEER?" Ralph yelled at me over his fence.

I laughed, "Never turn down a cold beer. You bet," I yelled back, giving him a thumbs up sign.

Debbie had been working in the yard and had gone in to take a shower. I darted in and yelled at her to let her know Ralph was dropping over with a beer.

"Be out in a minute," she shouted back as she laughed. "I don't want to miss this," she added.

I went back out to the deck and waited for Ralph.

Pretty soon he came plodding around the corner carrying two cold beers and wearing his customary sandals with socks and his Bermuda shorts.

"So it looks like you and my wife had quite a day," he nervously blushed as he sat one of the beers in front of me.

I laughed. "We did indeed," I responded.

"Yeah," he sort of half grinned, "She told me you took her to an adult book store. She's never been in one of those places before. She didn't know what to expect," he took a drink of his beer.

"Well I think she had a good time," I chuckled.

His eyes widened at my comment. "She said you forced her to do stuff in one of those back rooms," he said turning redder.

"Yeah I'm not so sure about that," I laughed. "I maybe nudged her at times, but she got into it pretty quickly," I chuckled.

Just then, my wife joined us on the patio. She had finished her bath and came out in one of her short silky robes. I knew she was naked under the robe. Her nipples jutted as her tits wobbled under her robe.

"I thought I heard you out here," she said to Ralph as she walked around the table and sat down in between us.

Ralph's eyes bobbed between her face and her tits.

"Up here Ralph," my wife said pointing to her face as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Ralph turned almost crimson. He fidgeted in his chair, embarrassed at being caught looking at my wife's tits. No one could avoid looking at her tits as they jiggled and wobbled under the sheer fabric of her robe.

"Don't stop talking because of me," Debbie giggled.

"Ralph here was just telling me that Gwen told him I forced her to do stuff at the adult book store," I said with a chuckle.

Debbie laughed and rolled her eyes. "Not a lot of forcing going on from what she told me," she grinned looking at me.

"Well yeah, but didn't you force her to swallow those guys, ah well you know," Ralph blurted, not gutsy enough to say cum.

I laughed, "Maybe I nudged her head on the first couple of them," I said. "But she could have easily pulled away if she'd wanted to," I added.

"What about the guy who ah, ah..." he paused searching for the words. "You know ah, the anal deal," he finally said.

"That dude asked through the hole in the wall if he could fuck her," I said. "She looked at me and I told her it was up to her entirely. She's the one who stood up and backed up to the hole. I don't think she expected him to stick it in her asshole, but when he did, instead of pulling away, she pushed back against him driving it deeper in," I laughed.

Ralph sat there with his mouth hanging open.

My wife glanced down at Ralph's crotch. Then she reached over. "Ralph," she gasped. "Your penis is as hard as a rock," she giggled.

Shaking her head as she squeezed and stroked his cock through his shorts, "Ralph, Ralph, Ralph," she chuckled. "What am I going to do with you?"

Ralph was practically gasping for breath as my wife continued squeezing his cock through his Bermuda shorts.

"I have a question Ralph," I said.

"When the one black guy came in your wife's mouth and she swallowed it, after he had gone, she told me his cum tasted like piss," I said.

I noticed Ralph was squirming, turning red and fidgeting more. I wasn't sure if it was because Debbie was groping his pecker or he was nervous what my question would be.

"I asked her how she knew what piss tasted like and she told me you had peed in her mouth. Is that true Ralph?"

Ralph jaw nearly hit the table. "We were both drunk!" he blurted. "It was her idea, NOT MINE," he quickly added.

"RALPH!" my wife gasped. "You NASTY NASTY Boy!" She laughed. "Did he really?" she asked me.

"She said he did," I laughed.

"I can't believe Gwen let you do that to her," my wife said.

I was struck by the gleam in Debbie's eyes and her huge smile. I was almost like, to my surprise, that she seemed almost jealous that Gwen had done something she had not.

It looked like Ralph wanted to bolt for his house. But my wife kept stroking his cock through his shorts, If anything she was now stroking it more forcefully, so part of him wanted to run, but my wife's hand was gripping his cock.

"I didn't w-w-want to do it," he stuttered. "She wanted to see what it was like," he said. "It was her idea, and, and, and I was drunk!" he blurted breathlessly.

Debbie laughed, "Do you believe him?" she asked looking at me as she continued squeezing and stroking his cock through his shorts.

"Fuck no," I laughed.

Ralph was literally sweating as he squirmed under my wife's hand.

"I can't wait to hear her side of it," Debbie laughed. "Here we both thought you two were just plain old boring nerds. Come to find out, you've got a wild side," she added with a chuckle.

"Well no matter what she says, it was her idea," he repeated, with beads of perspiration across his forehead. He was still blushing bright red as he stared at my wife's hand gripping his hard on.

"You know babe," I chuckled, "Tormenting poor Ralph here, I think you're going to have to take care of him," I laughed, nodding to her hand on his cock.

"You think so huh," Debbie giggled, blushing slightly as she looked at her hand on Ralph's bulge.

"Well with you squeezing his dick and all, I mean you're going to give poor Ralph a case of blue balls unless you do," I laughed.

She looked at her hand gripping his cock, "What do you think Ralph?" she said. "Should I suck your PECKER, as Gwen calls it?" she giggled, emphasizing the word, "Pecker"

It was odd to hear my wife call his cock a pecker. Penis was her preferred word for it.

Ralph was beet red and breathing rapidly as he stared at Debbie's hand on his dick.

He shrugged his shoulders as he glanced at me nervously.

"Oh I suppose I should," she said. "Scoot your chair back and get your penis out here for me," she laughed.

I thought for a moment Ralph was going to pass out, but he managed to shakily scoot his chair back as he began fumbling with the zipper of his shorts.

"Oh come on Ralph, just undo your belt and push em down," Debbie said impatiently as she watched him shaking and struggling with his zipper.

Ralph glanced at me questioningly. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

He was practically quaking as he fumbled with his belt and zipper, finally succeeding in pushing both his Bermuda shorts and his underwear down to his knees. His cock, all six inches of it popped up rigid as a board and dribbling pre cum.

It was like he was sitting on a powerful vibrator. His body was shaking as Debbie stood waiting for him to make his cock available.

When he was finally exposed, she untied the sash on her short silky robe. She pulled it wide open exposing her entire naked body to him. Her firm tits came into view with her engorged nipples jutting rock hard. Her practically hairless cunt, moist and glistening, she reached down and slid the tip of one of her fingers into her wet pussy, before bringing her hand up to her mouth and sucking her wet finger.

I was always surprised that she still blushed when she exposed herself.

She looked over at me, "This won't take long," she giggled, as she knelt down nudging his legs apart.

"Your not going to pee in my mouth are you?" She giggled as she gripped his cock.

This caused a sudden gasp from Ralph who finally managed to stutter, "N-n-n-no."

Debbie looked at me, "Should I trust him?" she giggled as she began rubbing the head of Ralph's pecker across her swollen nipples.

I shrugged my shoulders, "He hasn't been that honest with me, but it's your call babe," I laughed.

"I mean he peed in Gwen's mouth," she giggled, as she was rubbing his cock across her engorged nipples.

"AGHHH, I'M GONNA CUM!" Ralph suddenly blurted as his body jerked and his hips rose from the chair.

My wife instantly thrust her head down sucking the head of Ralph's cock into her mouth as the first thick spurt of cum shot in.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as Ralph's pecker erupted into her mouth. She began gulping it down.

She had told me he came fast, and especially when she showed him her tits. I'm sure with her rubbing his cock on her tits, this made him ready in record time.

Ralph's hips bucked and his body stiffened with each gush of his cum shooting into my wife's mouth.

"AAAAAAGggghhhhhhh," he moaned as my wife drained his cock, her throat convulsing as she swallowed what seemed like a surprisingly big load from Ralph.

Finally he slumped into his chair, gasping and obviously spent. His chest was heaving as he gasped for breath and his pot belly quivered.

I expected my wife to back off and stand up or move back to her chair when she had finished swallowing. But she didn't. She kept his cock in her mouth, her head buried in his crotch below his pot belly. She was cradling his balls and rubbing them as she kept is cock locked in her mouth.

I know Ralph's cock was limp. But still she remained on her knees with his obviously wilted cock held firmly between her lips. She stayed like that for over a full minute or two.

Finally I said, "Babe, are you waiting for him to pee in your mouth?"

It was as if I had poked her with a cattle prod. She jerked back. His limp wet cock flopping out of her mouth as she jumped to her feet. Her incredible tits wobbling and jiggling as she turned a deep shade of red.

"NO!" She bellowed as she darted past me red faced toward our back door.

Ralph sat there with his limp wet dick drooped to one side.

Finally he reached and pulled his underwear and Bermuda shorts up, zipping them and buckling his belt.

He shook his head. "You have one INCREDIBLE wife Gary," he said as he sat back in his chair.

"Yeah, she's something isn't she?" I laughed. "You know I think she kind of expected you to ah..." I paused.

"I know, I know," he groaned. "I just about did, but I was kind of afraid of what you would do," he mumbled.

"Hey she is her own person," I chuckled. "She pretty much does what she wants," I added.

Ralph did finally get around to asking me if he could get a copy of the video and pictures I had taken of his wife at the book store and I went in and got his copy. I had already given Gwen a copy which I gather she had not shared with him.