All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Spa Ch. 04'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Jaguar XF

Does XF stand for xtra fuck!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Good story

I can see him spending a lot of time next door at the spa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Neighbor

When I was a teen, my neighbor, an older bachelor, would invite me to his spa at night. It took me a few visits to figure out that he just wanted some private show & tell time with me in his spa and outdoor shower. I could always tell by the size of his Speedo bulge, that he had a big thick erection and big balls. I was right. I still have that image in my memory of his big thick cut penis with big head, and big manly balls surrounded by mature greying pubic hair!

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 4 years ago
Craving Some Cock

Wish I had a neighbor like that....he and his tenants could use me all day long!

Sure hope you have more to tell of your adventures with your hot neighbors. Hope Ch. 05 is cumming soon!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story very enjoyable. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES