All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Submissive Ch. 03'

by marissacd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story keeps getting better and better !!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist3 months ago

Like any fictional Dom/ sub S&M story, this one contains the dichotomy of both pleasure and pain.

I enjoyed marissa’s sincere desire to make her ‘Sir’ pleased with her by serving him so faithfully in your earlier chapter. I was hoping that He would just be satisfied with shaming, humiliating and verbally reprimanding his sub. After all as he clearly stated; she’d been Figuratively kissing his ass from the very first time they met, plus which she would be on call for ass rimming, cooking, cum swallowing and eventually ass fucking for as long as they both lived. How could any man ask for more? I can’t understand why you needed to include capital punishment to the mix.

I did however, emphasize with marissa’s joy in sucking his bbc although she should have made it clear to him that her obvious devotion to him should instantly mitigate any need for any physical punishment ( perhaps no more than maybe a little playful spanking) on his part. Just my own opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous