My Neighbour Ep. 05

Story Info
Bernadette receives and exciting gift from her neighbour.
1.2k words
4.46
3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Neighbour Episode 5.

The story so far....Bernadette has been enjoying listening to her neighbour masturbate and has been aroused to join her listening through her pleasure through the wall. After her last encounter her neighbour J posted a message, saying how turned on she had been. And now for the next episode.

Bernadette awoke from a deep and exhausting sleep. She surveyed the discarded clothes and toys on the bed and had flashbacks of the previous evening. She slowly got out of bed and headed for the kitchen, naked, to make coffee before a shower was required to make her feel more human. She could smell her sex on her body where she had gushed and squirted over herself. She stood by the kitchen counter waiting for the coffee machine to finish and caught a sideways glimpse of herself in the mirror in her dining room. Her breasts hung invitingly and her long nipples stiffened in the cool of the kitchen. She looked at her not quite flat tummy and the trimmed pubic hair. Even if she said so herself she would fancy herself.

Bernadette walked back into her bedroom with the coffee and decided it was time to get dressed. As she walked to her bedside cabinet to get some underwear she heard a knock on her wall. It surprised her. There was a second knock. Then a third. Bernadette reached up and knocked in reply. Three times. It was then that her phoned buzzed. Bernadette reached over and picked up her phone. There was another message. She read it with anticipation. "Morning B. Did you sleep well? I know I did after my beautiful orgasms. I made a mess on my bed. Did you make a mess too? I gushed all over my mirror. Wish you could have watched me. You will see you now have my number. So you can reply and tell me. Knock and that will tell me. Kisses J."

The message was quite a turn on. Bernadette knocked on the wall to respond to J's message. Then she sat on the bed and started to type a reply now she had J's number.

"Morning J. Lovely to hear from you. Oh yes I had some amazing orgasms. Used several of my toys. Made a big mess on the bed, watching myself masturbate in front of the mirror. I would to watch you masturbate. I would love to have you watch me too. Now you have me all wet and horny. Knock when you have read this. Kisses B." She re read the message and then pressed send. She heard the sound of the phone next door buzz and knew that J had received her message, and a few moments later there was a knock on the wall.

Bernadette needed to get some shopping but the text from J had her all hot and aroused. Bernadette climbed onto her bed and sat facing the mirror. She just watched herself as she stroked her breasts and rubbed her nipples between her fingers and thumb, making them hard and causing her juices to start to flow.

The phone buzzed again. Bernadette reached and clicked on the message.

"You have got me so horny B. I am lying on my bed naked, looking myself in the mirror, watching myself masturbate. I love to film myself so I watch myself later. It's so arousing. Would you like me to finger fuck myself? Make myself cum. So you can hear me cum. If so knock on the wall. Tell me B what you would like me to do. Kisses J."

" oh fuck" Bernadette exclaimed as she read the message. What a question to ask. Bernadette knocked on the wall. So she likes to film herself. That is so damn hot. Bernadette wanted to hear J play and moan. Maybe she will film herself. Just the thought got Bernadette's stomach doing cartwheels. Picking up the phone Bernadette started writing another text.

" Oh J. I want you to finger fuck yourself. I want to hear you orgasm. Please film yourself masturbating. I would love to see you on film. It is such a turn on. I too am lying on my bed naked, teasing my clit, looking at myself in the mirror. I am going to slip my butt plug in and use my hitachi wand on my aching pussy. I am imaging watching you as you watch me. Kisses B"

She sent the text and waited in anticipation for a response. Bernadette took the glass butt plug from her bedside cabinet and smeared a good helping of tingle lube around the headed bulb. She then raised her bum and slowly pressed the plug into herself. Feeling the glass firm sliding into her it gave her an intense feeling inside. She pushed the plug in to its fullest extent and looked at herself in the mirror, with the plug deeply embedded in her bum. Her clit was tingling with with arousal and anticipation, waiting to hear from J next door.

The phone buzzed again and Bernadette grabbed it and hurriedly clicked on the message.

" I hope you like this" it was brief and there was a clip attached to it, which Bernadette opened. The image showed a brunette, wearing a black stockinged top, stockings and boots. She was sitting in a chair facing a mirror and was stroking her pussy. Her hair was cut quite short. It reminded Bernadette of one of the babes from Charmed. The woman slowly began to move her fingers from her pussy lips to begin to finger herself. First one finger, then two, then three. She pumped the three fingers into her wet pussy and with her other hand circle her bum, clearly enjoying the pleasure it was giving her. It appeared that the camera was on the chair she was sitting facing the mirror, so it gave a full view of her masturbating session.

After minutes of fingering she reached over and grabbed a vibrator which was now being used to tease her clit. She circled her clit and she was biting her lips as she had her first orgasm. She then spread her pussy open with her fingers and slid the vibrator deeper inside. Bernadette could resist no longer and started stroking herself along with watching the film. Bernadette knew it would not be long before she too orgasmed.

The woman on the film was now moaning loudly as she fucked herself with the vibe. Bernadette knew she close to cumming. She pressed her fingers hard onto her own clit, all the time watching the woman on the film. Then there was a loud shout and the woman's pussy exploded with a huge gush all over the mirror, as he body shook with the orgasmic wave. It was just too much for Bernadette as well, and she too gushed all over her bed and body.

After several minutes to recover Bernadette grabbed the phone and opened the app. She replied to J with "Fuck J that was intense. Loved it. Just had a most explosive orgasm. Thank you. B" she sent the message and curled up under her duvet now feeling exhausted.