My Neighbour Eve Pt. 01

Story Info
Spying my neighbour smoking leads to a dramatic life change.
2.1k words
4.46
17.6k
18
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers

This is a fantasy I have had for over 30 years, Eve was indeed my next-door neighbour, and my description of her is as accurate as time allows me to remember. Nothing unfortunately of what is to follow ever happened, all characters are over 18.

Because I think the tags should be at the beginning and not the end, so as to make a reader's choice of whether to carry on or not, easier and hence not be surprised by the content, I will always put tags at the beginning of a story.

This is my first story, so constructive comments at the end are welcomed, please keep nasty comments to yourself, life really is too short. 8-)

Tags: Smoking Fetish, FemDom, Sub Male, Cum Eating.

I glanced out of my bedroom window and spied my next-door neighbour Eve. She must have just finished work as she was dressed in her head teacher clothes, black stockings, a black skirt and a white blouse, she had her glasses on as she was reading something.

As I watched, she reached into her bag and brought out a packet of cigarettes, she opened it, brought a filter-tipped cigarette to her red lipstick-painted lips and lit it with a lighter, inhaling and exhaling out of her mouth. 

Eve is in her early 50s, I think, with long brown hair, dark eyes, and an hourglass figure, with large breasts. I could see a nice amount of cleavage as the top 3 buttons of her blouse were undone, I stood transfixed as she continued to smoke her cigarette.

I hoped she couldn't see me as I watched her continue to read and smoke, my cock was becoming hard watching her exhale smoke from between her lips. Eve had nearly finished her cigarette, she got another from the pack and lit it with the nearly finished one, she took a drag on the cigarette, and looked up at me.

I froze, like a rabbit in the headlights, embarrassed at being caught looking, but also excited at what I'd seen.

Eve smiled at me and winked. I wondered if she knew I'd been watching her.

Eve glanced back down, continuing to read her documents. She placed the tip of the cigarette between her lips, took a drag and as she exhaled the smoke from her lips poked her tongue between her lips and licked them.

I couldn't help myself any longer and started to play with my hard cock through my jeans, I thought about how sexy she looked smoking her cigarette, and how turned on I was by her.

Eve finished her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray, she reached into her bag and picked out a new pack of cigs unwrapping them she lit up her third fag, this time taking a few drags before placing the cigarette between her lips. She inhaled deeply and exhaled out of her nostrils, I could see her chest rising and falling as she smoked. She held the cigarette between her lips and dragged on it, blowing the smoke out through her nose.

My cock was so hard now, I could feel pre-cum leaking from the tip. I was so turned on by her, I rubbed the head of my cock, using the pre-cum as lube. I stroked myself as I watched Eve I imagined what it would be like to kiss those lips or to taste her pussy. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

Eve took another drag on her cigarette, blew the smoke out through her nose, and then flicked her ash onto the floor. She looked up at me again. I still hadn't moved, I was mesmerized by her. She gave me a smile and winked at me, at which point I climaxed and came in my hand.

She picked up her documents and cigarettes and went inside.

A few days later, I was outside in the garden when I heard my name being called, Eve was calling me, asking if I could help her in the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen door and opened it, she was standing there, wearing a short black skirt, white top, no bra, and high heels. I couldn't believe my eyes, I'd never seen her look so sexy.

She asked if I had enjoyed watching her from my bedroom window the other day and wondered what about her I found attractive.

I told her I liked the way she smoked her cigarettes, and that I was so turned on by her smoking.

She smiled and said,

"I'm glad you liked it because I really enjoy smoking."

I replied, "I love to watch you smoking. I've always wanted to do more than just watch though, I'd love to have sex with you. Please, will you have sex with me?"

She laughed, "Slow down boy, I bet you're still a virgin, are you? Have you ever been with a woman?"

"I guarantee you have never been with someone like me."

"I am not only beautiful, but also extremely kinky, and I love to smoke, and I love to fuck, and I want to be your first."

"But I'm not sure you are ready for what I like to do to young guys, you being inexperienced and all, my desires and strict requirements might scare you off."

"If you're willing to try, though, I'll give you a chance, but I will expect total obedience and complete submission from you."

"I will also expect you to obey any instructions I give you, and I will punish you if you disobey me. Will you agree to these terms?"

I nodded yes, and she smiled.

She sat down at the table and lit another cigarette. I watched as she smoked, inhaling deeply, then blowing the smoke out through her nose, she did this several times, each time holding the cigarette between her lips and pulling on it, blowing the smoke out through her nose. I was so aroused by her; that I needed to touch myself.

"You want to touch yourself, don't you?" She asked.

 I nodded yes.

"I'm going to let you, but first I want you to know that you must do as I say. I'm going. to allow you to wank off and come on my breasts, whilst I smoke for you, but once

you have made a mess on me you must use your mouth and tongue to clean your cum from me. If you agree you may undress, take off all your clothes. I want to see your body."

I stood there naked, as she stared at me, she took another drag on her cigarette, blowing smoke out through her nose, I felt so vulnerable, she was looking at me, smiling, staring, I felt so embarrassed, yet so turned on. She stood up and walked over to me.

I was shaking, she put her hands around my waist, and pulled me towards her, kissing me passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste the cigarette on her breath and the lipstick on her full lips. Eve was a wet kisser, saliva moving from her mouth to mine, all of a sudden she pulled back, smirking, she placed her cigarette in her mouth, and brought her two hands up, dragging the nails of her index fingers over my nipples. She pinched and pulled them gently, she told me that this was gentle play and that in the future it may get much rougher. Her cigarette bobbed up and down between her lips as she spoke.

She turned away and walked back to the chair, before sitting down, Eve slowly unbuttoned her white blouse, letting it fall to the floor, I caught my first proper glimpse of her bra-clad breasts.

She reached around her back and undid the clasp that held her bra together, allowing it to fall down. Her wonderful breasts confronted me for the first time, well, my first real view of any breasts to be honest.

Eve laughed at the look on my face, she sat down, crossing her stocking-covered legs, reaching for a new pack of cigarettes, she beckoned me over, unwrapped the packet and pulled a cigarette out of the pack. She slowly dragged the filter tip in circles around one large hard nipple, and then the other.

"Now this is where you have a decision to make," she said.

"You can go home now and wank off to your heart's content thinking about my lovely tits, or you can stand there and masturbate for me, you may not cum until I finish this cigarette."

"If you cum too early, I will spank you hard and you can fuck off, as someone who cannot control themselves is no good to me."

"If you can control yourself and can come at the right time, then the second test will be for you to lick my tits clean of your own cum, if you manage that, then an entire world of kink and pleasure will open up to you, do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Then shall we begin?"

Eve lit her cigarette, taking a long drag, she blew smoke into the air. I watched the smoke as it swirled around her head, I felt so nervous, but also so excited.

"So begin playing with your cock," Eve said.

"Show me how you like to wank. I want to see you play with your cock, feel free to rub the head of cock on my hard nipples if you like, but remember, you will regret coming early".

I did as I was told, stroking my cock, feeling the pre-cum ooze from the tip. I looked at her, she smiled, and then blew smoke in my face, she took the cigarette from her lips dipped the filter tip into my dripping pre-cum, and then placed it back between her lips.

As I wanked off, Eve took a deep drag of her cig, her cheeks going hollow with the force of the sucking she was giving the cigarette. I could only guess how that would feel if it were my cock instead of her ciggarette. She pursed her red lips together and exhaled a stream of smoke over the head of my cock.

I felt myself throb at the sensation of her breath on my cock. I was getting close to coming, and I knew she knew it. Eve took another drag from her cig. and blew more smoke directly onto my cock. I was close to cumming, she continued to smoke,

exhaling into my face, she teased me by just dangling her cig from her lips, not taking a drag, but instead flicking and twisting my nipples instead. She knew how desperate I was to reach orgasm, but she kept me hanging on.

Finally, Eve took one last deep inhale, the cigarette burnt almost to the filter, She stubbed it out in the ashtray and did a final exhale of smoke into my cock, it was too much and I came, shooting what seemed like gallons of cum all over her tits, obviously it wasn't, but fuck me what an orgasm.

I sat there spent, panting heavily, looking at Eve, who was smiling at me, my cum all over her tits, I wanted to kiss them, lick them, suck them dry, but I knew I had to wait for my reward.

A cheeky smile spread across her face, well done she said, that was an impressive amount of cum, I like my young guys to spurt lots for me, she leaned forwards and took the head of my softening cock between her red lips, gently sucking she drained the last of the cum from me.

Looking up at me she beckoned me down onto my knees, she leaned forwards and kissed me hard on the lips, forcing mine open with her tongue she deposited the cum from my cock into my mouth.

"Now," she said "Time to turn you into my young cum slut, I want you to lick my tits clean of your cum,"

"I want you to worship my body, you will be my little cum-slut, you will lick your own cum from my tits, I want you to drink it down, I want you to swallow every drop of your seed."

I leaned forwards and took a cum covered nipple into my mouth, tasting my cum for the first time. It was sweet, salty, and bitter, I sucked harder, Eve moaned, and then pushed my head down further onto her breast, I lapped at the cum with my tongue,

it was strange but exciting. I licked and sucked Eve's tits clean, drinking down every drop of my cum.

She finally released my head, and I stood up, my cock still semi-hard. Eve looked at me, smiled, and said "Good boy". I am going to have so much fun with you.

dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers