My Neighbour Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
My domination by Eve continues.
2.9k words
4.56
18.7k
18
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers

Nothing unfortunately of what is to follow ever happened, all characters are over 18.

Because I think the tags should be at the beginning and not the end, so as to make a reader's choice of whether to carry on or not, easier and hence not be surprised by the content, I will always put tags at the beginning of a story.

Tags: Smoking Fetish, FemDom, Sub Male, Cum Eating, pegging, strap-on, anal

I was out in the back garden trying to fix a puncture on my bike when I heard my name being called, I thought it was my mum, but realised it was Eve my next-door neighbour. She was calling me into her house saying she needed my help with something. I cleaned off my hands and went next door, knocking on the already-open back door.

"Come in," she said.

I walked inside to be greeted by the sight of my neighbour Eve, sitting on the edge of the kitchen table, with her feet on the chair in front of her. Her legs are crossed and she is wearing only a pair of black stockings.

"Good afternoon slut". she said,

" I had so much fun with you the other day, I think it's time to expand your experiences. Do you think I should take you further down the rabbit hole of desire and obedience?"

"Yes," I said

"Yes what?" she replied

"Sorry, yes Miss, I wish to serve you, I will be your obedient slut."

"Good boy, that's what I want to hear."

Eve reached behind her and picked up a packet of cigarettes. I had discovered that she enjoys dominating me with smoke, as well as other methods and that she smokes to enhance her sexual pleasure.

Eve places a cigarette between her lips and lights it, exhaling smoke up to the ceiling.

"Come here," she commands.

She smiles as I approach. I stand in front of her she takes a drag from the cigarette and exhales into my face.

Eve said

"I just finished with 3 men, they were laying a new carpet in the bedroom, and I asked them if they would like to lay anything else. All 3 were happy to oblige, each took turns fucking me bareback, so I now have a very messy and full pussy."

As she finished her sentence, Eve slowly uncrossed her legs and parted them, her thighs were sticky with cum, and as they parted long strings of cum joined between her legs, and finally broke away to one leg or the other.

"I want you to use your tongue to clean me whilst I smoke."

She moved along the table until she can lean back against the wall, her feet are flat on the table with her legs wide apart, I moved to sit on the chair in front of her.

She places the cigarette between her lips and inhales deeply. she exhales down her body, blowing the smoke over her large breasts and down to her dirty pussy.

She blows another cloud of smoke towards me.

"Lick my pussy," she says.

I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy. My tongue moves slowly across her clit, teasing it. She moans softly, her fingers playing with your hair.

I start to lick her thighs clean, there is a lot of thick cum coating them, whilst cleaning her more of her previous lover's cum leaks from her pussy lips.

I try to catch large globs of cum on my tongue, and feel them sliding back down my throat.

Eve watches intently as she continues to smoke her cigarette, occasionally blowing the smoke down onto my face.

I continue licking Eve's pussy, tasting her juices and swallowing everything that comes from between her lips.

The smell of sex and cigarette smoke fills my nostrils, and the taste of her pussy makes me hungry for more.

I look up at Eve and she smiles. Her eyes follow your every move, she wants to watch me eat her pussy, she wants to see me enjoying myself.

I suck her pussy lips into my mouth, savouring the taste of her, sucking hard to get all the cum out of her pussy. I slide 2 fingers inside her pussy, fucking her gently.

She closes her eyes and sighs loudly. I'm now sucking on her clit feeling her body respond to my touch. I slide my fingers deeper inside her, fucking her harder.

Her breathing becomes ragged, she's close to orgasm. I can feel her body tense, and then suddenly she cums, flooding my mouth with her sweet juice. I lap up every drop, drinking it down greedily.

As her orgasm subsides, and I'm sure that she is as clean as my tongue can make her I stand up and she leans forward so I can kiss her, sharing her cum with her. She breaks the kiss and takes another drag from her cigarette.

She stands up and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her. She whispers in your ear, "I'm going to fuck you now".

Eve takes a hold of my erect cock and leads me upstairs to the bedroom. I cannot believe I'm about to lose my virginity to this mature Dom. She tells me to go lie on the bed whilst she disappears into the en suite. I lay on the bed and get comfortable, dreaming about plunging my cock deep inside Eve's pussy.

"Close your eyes" demands Eve from the bathroom.

I do so and hear her enter the bedroom again.

"You can open your eyes now"

I do so and am met with a sight I was not expecting, and it casued a shiver of fear to run down my spine.

Eve was wearing a strap-on dildo and harness, it was bright purple, and about 6-7 inches long. She smiles at me.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" She said, " I told you i was going to fuck you, did you think I was going to take your cock inside me?'

I nodded at her, "Ha sorry slut boy, but the only one getting cock this afternoon is you."

Picking up her cigarettes and lighter Eve moves over to the bed.

She lies on top of me and kisses me again, her hands exploring my body. She moves down and licks my nipples, biting gently. She sucks one of my nipples into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. I gasped as she bites harder, the pain shooting through my body. She switches to the other nipple, biting it hard.

She bites so hard that I cry out, but she doesn't stop. She continues to bite my nipples, alternating between them.

She slides her hand down my body. She runs her finger along my hard cock, squeezing my balls hard as she tells me how much she is looking forward to fucking her cum slut.

Her fingers pass by my balls and start to play with my anus, she reaches for a bottle of lube and applies some to her fingers, she begins to massage my tight hole.

She tells me how she is going to fuck my tight. virgin arse with her girl cock, how with time she will stretch it so it can take even her biggest dildo.

She slides one finger, then two, and finally three back into my ass, pushing them deep inside I feel so full. She pushes her fingers in and out of my ass, fucking me with her hand. She moves faster, fucking me harder.

My moans fill the room, I'm so turned on by how she is using me, I can feel my cock throbbing in anticipation of having her girl cock inside me.

She pulls her fingers out of my ass and moves up me, straddling my chest, her girl cock just inches away from your face.

Eve takes out a cigarette from the pack and lights it, blowing smoke into my face. She leans forward and kisses me, her tongue exploring my mouth, her lips sucking on my own.

I tentatively reach out and take hold of her girl cock, stroking it gently. She takes a long drag from her cigarette, blowing the smoke directly into my face.

She takes my hand off her cock and grabs my wrists, holding them above my head.

She moves closer to me, the tip of her girl cock now resting on my lips. She holds the cigarette between her lips, taking a drag from it. She blows the smoke into my mouth, making me cough.

Still holding my wrists, and with the cigarette dangling from her red lips she eases the tip of her cock between my lips and into my mouth, she dribbles saliva from her her mouth onto the head of the dildo and tells me to suck her cock.

I do as I am told, opening my mouth, and taking her girl cock between my lips, she smiles and puts her cigarette to her red lips again and takes another drag.

She tells me to keep sucking her cock,

She looks down, and takes another drag from her cigarette.

She slowly lowers herself towards me, her girl cock sliding deeper into my mouth, as she starts to slowly fuck me.

She takes another drag from her cigarette and lowers herself further until the harness holding the strap-on is up against my nose, her whole girl cock is now down my throat.

She moves her hips forward and backward, fucking my mouth, her girl cock sliding over my tongue. She leans forward and whispers into your ear "I am

going to fuck your ass now".

Eve pulled the strap-on out of my mouth and moved down my body, she tells me to lift my legs up, as she stands at the end of the bed. My arse is on the edge of the mattress. Eve began coating her girl cock with lube and applied a generous amount to the arse crack.

She pushed it in slowly. I felt the tip go in and then stop.

"Relax bitch, " Eve said, "I'm going to be gentle this time, but you have to relax for this, my cock is much bigger than my three fingers".

She pushed again, just a little more. I felt my sphincter give way as I relaxed. The dildo went deeper, I could feel my rectum being stretched by the thick rubber dick.

"You're doing fine, your boy pussy looks so good filled with my cock." Eve said.

Eve pulled the dildo almost completely out of my arse, then pushed forward, sending it back inside. I was obviously lubed to her satisfaction as the speed of her thrusting increased.

"That's right bitch, take my cock. You like that don't you?" Eve asked.

"Yes Miss, oh god yes," I replied.

Eve continued to fuck me with her rubber cock, I could feel my arse getting wetter from the lubricant. After about five minutes of hard fucking, Eve stopped, and withdrew the dildo.

"Do you still want my cock in your arse?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "please Miss, put it back inside me."

Eve smiled, She said, "Don't worry my little slut, I will continue to fuck you shortly, I just need a nicotine fix, whilst I plough your hole".

She picked up her cigarettes and lit one up, holding the lit cigarette between her index and middle finger on the same hand she now held her cock with. She rubbed the head of the dildo across my puckered hole.

"Are you ready for some more cock?"

I nodded my head. Eve started to pump her cock into my arse again. I could feel my rectum stretching again, this time it wasn't painful, it felt good. Eve was really pounding me now. I could hear the squelching sound of her cock pumping in and out of my hole.

"You like that don't you?" Eve asked,

"Yes, oh god yes Miss" I replied.

Eve continued to pound my arse, alternating between thrusting in and out, and sucking on her cigarette, every time she exhaled smoke through her red lips she would direct it either at my face or my cock, which had never felt harder, but she had yet to touch since commencing to bugger me.

"Oh, you dirty little slut, look at you, you're enjoying this so much?"

She continued to fuck me. I could feel my cum rising. Eve placed her cigarette between her lips and grabbed my hips and started to pull them towards her, forcing her girl cock deeper into my hole.

"Take my cock you dirty little whore, you should see this, how deep i am, how easily your slut arse takes the full length of my cock, I might have to upgrade to a bigger one just for you."

My cock was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, due to the pressure Eve's fucking was having on my prostate.

"Look at your cock. You like it when I fuck you, don't you? You love my big cock in your tight little hole, don't you?" Eve asked.

"Mmmm," I replied.

"I need another cigarette," she said, after finishing her last one right down to the filter, "fucking a slut like this makes me so horny, and I like to feel hot smoke in my mouth when I'm horny"

So she lit up another cigarette, this time leaving it between her lips, inhaling, and exhaling through her nose, she reached down and began to rub all the pre-cum into my balls.

"I want to watch you cum for me, bitch," she said. "I want to see you explode with pleasure," she said.

I was close to orgasm and knew she could sense it. Eve continued to bugger me, pulling my hips towards her with each thrust. Her hands were on my chest, pinching my nipples. She was really ramming my arse now, and I was moaning uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh yesssssss, ohhhhh yessssss, fuuuuuuckkkk" I moaned.

Eve looked at me, and said, "Cum for me bitch, let me see you cum. Show me how much you love my cock in your arse."

I exploded, I came harder than I ever have before, and I saw stars as my cock erupted. Eve kept fucking me, and I kept Cumming, until I was completely spent. Eve pulled her cock out of my arse, and rubbed her it over my own cock and balls, coating it with large thick wads of my own cum.

She then put her cigarette between her lips and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of my cum. "Mmmm, I love the smell of a used boy's cum she said. She moved up my body, holding her now cum covered dildo in her hand, cigarette firmly clamped between her lips, "Time to clean up" she said, placing the tip of her strap-on on my lips, and pushing it into my mouth, "clean my cock bitch, suck it clean". I sucked and licked her cock clean, cleaning every inch of it, and swallowing the last remnants of my cum.

Eve removed the strap-on harness and lowered her very wet pussy down to my lips.

"Eat me slut" she said.

I started to lick her cunt, tasting her juices. Eve leaned forward and took a drag of her cigarette, and blew the smoke into my face, telling me to breathe it in. I breathed in the smoke and the taste of Eve's pussy juice.

"Lick my pussy, make me cum," Eve ordered.

I continued to lap away at her pussy, tasting her juices, and breathing in the smoke from her cigarette. Eve grabbed my head and pushed it hard against her pussy, grinding her cunt into my face. I stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy and felt her shudder with an orgasm. "That's it bitch, make me cum," she said. I carried on tongue fucking her cunt, sucking her clit, and sticking my tongue as far inside her as possible.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" Eve screamed.

I felt her pussy contract around my tongue, and her juices squirted into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but some escaped and ran down my chin onto my chest.

"You're a good little whore," Eve said. "Now clean me up."

I licked her pussy clean and sucked all the juices from her cunt. I cleaned her pussy until there was no trace of her juices left.

"Oh, you're a good boy, such a good anal fuck, and so good at cleaning up your mess, as well as mine, I have big plans for you now I know how much of a slut you are, and how much you need to please me. "Eve said, as she lay back on the bed, smoking her cigarette." You're going to be my personal little anal cum slut, and you'll do everything I say."

"And it won't just be me who will be fucking you, or just your own cum you will be cleaning up. I have some close friends who would love to play with you. But that's for another time. Now get dressed, and give me your mobile number so i can have my cum slut on speed dial. Go home and when I next call you, I expect you to be here, clean and ready to do as you are told. Do you understand?"

"yes Miss" I said, and off home I went.

dervish99
dervish99
42 Followers