My Neighbour Sally

Story Info
A Caning set in the 1960's.
1.6k words
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers

It was 1968 and although the so-called swinging sixties were in full swing, this was not the case in suburban Bournemouth. As a retired headmaster from a local mixed grammar school life progressed at an enjoyable if sedate pace. I lived in a semi-detached house on the outskirts of town, life in general was very good if routine.

Tragedy struck my neighbours; they were a middle-class family with one daughter Sally--I guessed she was in her early twenties. Her parents were both killed in a car accident. Sally took the shock very hard, but she did cope and inherited the house, and I supposed some considerable wealth. I tried to be a good neighbour helping with various jobs around the house and garden. Sally also inherited her parents Golden Retriever Saxon. I have always liked dogs and was happy to take Saxon for walks whilst Sally went to work. She was working at a local insurance company in some sort of junior office management role. Additionally, she was doing a correspondence course to improve herself. Over time I became very attached to Sally in a fatherly way and Saxon started to spend most of his days with me. Sally would come round after work, and we could exchange a few pleasantries before she took Saxon back for the evening.

This pattern continued for several months until one Thursday evening when Sally came to collect Saxon she was obviously upset and not her usual happy self.

"What is wrong? Can I help? A problem shared is a problem halved, as they say."

"Oh, I did a terrible thing at work today and I feel really bad about it."

Over the next few minutes, Sally described how she had been in a really bad mood all day, and when one of the junior typists had made a mistake, she had overreacted and made a bad situation much worse. The result was lots of tears and she had upset her usually happy team. She had taken out her mood on a junior member of staff and she now felt bad about the situation.

When Sally had told her tale she was close to tears herself. I suggested a few remedies that ought to make the situation better and Sally did seem to cheer up. Just as she was leaving, I said. "Of course, if you were at my school you would have been sent to me for punishment."

"What would you have done?"

"I always took bullying seriously, so it would probably have been the cane."

She looked at her feet. "Do you think I should be caned?"

"Well that is up to you, but a good caning will help you to feel less guilty, wipe the slate clean as it were."

"Yes, I can see that, would you cane me?"

I made a show of thinking about my answer, in truth, I could think of nothing I would rather do. "Yes, you could round at seven tomorrow evening. You do not need to sit down very much on a Saturday so your no-doubt tender bottom can recover over the weekend.

"OK, I will see you then. Thank you."

She got up to leave and just as she got to the door I announced. "Of course, canings for serious offences are carried out on the bare bottom."

Sally looked at me in alarm and blushed beautifully. "Yes, I thought they might be, that will give me something to think about tonight."

With that, she left with Saxon in her wake.

Friday dragged, but I still took Saxon for his usual walks. He had no idea what was going to happen to his owner's bottom that evening, I spent all day in anxious anticipation. As seven o'clock approached I went upstairs to dig out my old school cane which I had kept as a souvenir. I never really expected it to be used in anger again. But I was delighted to hold it in my hand again.

At seven I heard a knock at the door. I let Sally into the front room she looked a picture wearing a sensible blouse and full skirt, so unlike the miniskirts many of the girls wore. She also looked very nervous.

"Did you manage to smooth everything over at work?"

"Yes, I followed your advice, thank you for your help."

"So now you just need to atone, and the slate will be clean."

A very nervous-looking Sally replied. "Yes."

"It might be easier if you called me Sir during your punishment, just like you would have done so at school."

"Yes, Sir, that would help."

I walked to the dining room and returned with one of the chairs and placed it in the middle of the lounge.

"If you could bend yourself over this chair that will help you maintain your position."

Sally did as I had instructed.

"Sally I am going to lift your skirt up now."

"Yes, Sir."

I lifted her skirt up her legs and over her back. I slowly revealed a perfect bottom for the cane. She was wearing beige stockings held up with a white suspender belt. What surprised me was that she was wearing red silk French knickers that were trimmed in black lace. I have no idea what underwear she normally chooses but I suspected she had chosen her panties specially. I was not going to complain.

"Those knickers are going to have to come down, you may be better off taking them off completely."

"Oh Sir, they really do offer no protection. Could I not keep them on, please?"

"Modesty is for good girls, and you have been very naughty, so those knickers are going to need to be removed."

Sally stood and slipped her knickers down and placed them on the sofa before resuming her position over the chair. Once again, I raised her skirt and what was sight was revealed. I stepped back to admire the view. I could have stood there all day. Her bottom was rather large but perfect for punishment, it was beautifully framed with her white suspenders. In this position, her pubic bush peeked out from behind and her normally private charms were revealed.

"Have you been caned before," I asked.

"Once at school for smoking, I have not smoked since."

"How many strokes did you receive?"

"Three across my knickers."

"Well, today you will be getting twelve strokes on your bare bottom."

"Twelve that is too many!" Came a cry of alarm.

"I think arguing when someone is standing behind your bare bottom with a cane is a bad idea. You are an adult and have been a bully to a junior member of staff. Twelve is the tariff and twelve you will receive. Unless of course you earn extras."

"Yes, Sir," Sally said rather sullenly.

"Push your bottom right out, you want the cane to be most effective." Of course, she did not want this, but I wanted to prolong this moment for as long as possible.

She pushed out her perfect bottom further revealing her small anus and its light covering of pubic hair.

"During your punishment, you will try to maintain that position. You will try to take your punishment with dignity. Please do not shout out and this will soon be over. Do you understand?"

I heard a nervous, "Yes, Sir."

I placed the cane at the midpoint of her buttocks and felt her tense. "Relax your bottom," I commanded. As she relaxed, I delivered my first medium-weight stroke. It was met with Sally stamping her foot and a slight cry of distress.

"Well Done," I tried to reassure her. Although I am not sure reassurance works when one stroke has been delivered with eleven more to go.

During the rest of the caning. Sally waved her bottom around stamped her feet and revealed more of herself than I am sure she intended. But finally, her bottom was adorned with twelve parallel stripes. They started in the middle of her bottom and ended at the top of her thighs. I was very pleased with the result.

"You may stand."

Sally jumped up and rubbed her bottom. Tears had started to run down her face, but she had taken her punishment very bravely.

"Well Done, you have some nice stripes to inspect when you get home."

"Thank you. As you say, it does feel like I have paid for being horrid at work."

With this, she gave me a peek on the check and went home.

When she had gone, I noticed her knickers were still on my sofa. I felt them and lifted them to my nose, I could detect the aroma of arousal. I did think Sally had got some sort of thrill from this evening.

The next day I saw Sally in the garden, and I approached her feeling slightly nervous. As soon as she saw me, she smiled.

"Hello, are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you. As you said I had some lovely stripes to inspect, and my bottom has a lovely tingle today."

"Here are your knickers, you forget them."

"Oops, that is not something a girl should do," once again she blushed delightfully.

Over the next six months, I caned Sally twice more. Once for missing an assignment date on her correspondence course. The second occasion was another misdemeanour at work, I think she invented most of her story.

Sally finally got swept off her feet by Michael who was a deputy building society manager. She confided in me just before their wedding day that he had put her over his knee already and that he intended to continue to do so after they had made their vows. I had the honour of giving Sally away at their marriage she said I was a father figure to her.

Shortly after they moved to Manchester. I was left with Saxon who was by now getting too old to start a new adventure. But I was also left with many exciting memories.

DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
SubkrwSubkrw12 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story

RoperTraceRoperTrace23 days ago

I'm enjoying all of your stories. They always leave me wanting more. Thank you. Well Done! RT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it but sorry Sally did not get to spank the man!!!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Anal Bride A wife gives her arse to her husband on their wedding night.in Anal
A Therapeutic Trial Therapy helps a young women mature.in Anal
Family Tradition Does Spanking run in families?in Incest/Taboo
A sex slave in Ancient Rome. A beautiful young male slave is saved from a cruel master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
More Stories