My Neighbor, His Slut

Story Info
She notices her neighbor watching her through bedroom window
3.6k words
4.49
30.4k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following fictional story and its characters are intended for entertainment purposes only. All individuals portrayed in this story are fictional and are represented as being 18 years of age or older. Any references to personal relationships, actions, or events are entirely fictitious and should not be interpreted as reflecting real-life situations or individuals. Please remember that this story is purely a work of fiction and does not endorse or promote any illegal or inappropriate activities. Reader discretion is advised.

*

Every night, I dreamt about those men using my virgin pussy over and over. I could feel them pounding my tight pussy, I could hear them grunting and groaning as they fucked me over and over. I could feel my legs wrapped around their waists as they thrust themselves deep inside me and emptied their balls inside me. I could hear all the names they called me, degrading me, humiliating me, not even treating me like a person, but just a toy in which they could dump their loads. I woke up, soaked in wet, I slid my hand between my legs, and I could feel myself, I was soaked, and then I noticed I was still leaking out some of their cum from last night.

It had been a few weeks since I last went back to the park, but I've noticed something, this feeling that I was being watched. It's only when I'm in my room, it doesn't matter if I'm home alone or my parents are home. So decided I walked around my room naked for a while, walking past the window in my room again and again. When I suddenly felt that weird sensation, I felt like someone was watching me. I looked at my bedroom door, but no one was looking in at me. Then I turned around and looked out my bedroom window, and that's when I saw him. My next-door neighbor, standing in front of his dining room window, a cup of coffee in his hand, staring up at me in my second-floor bedroom window. We stared at each other for a while, him looking up at me, and me looking down at him. That's when I realized I was standing there naked, my breasts exposed to him, I clutched my hands to cover my breasts, and I went to close the window. He gave me a smile before he turned around and walked out of sight.

I shut the window quickly, and I fell to my knees as my mind raced to why he was standing there. How long had he been standing there, did he know I was naked, and then my eyes widened as I thought to myself, what if this wasn't the first time, what if he's been watching me for a while. It wasn't unusual for me to walk around my room naked, or just in my panties and bra, so if this wasn't the first time, how many times had it been?

After I got over the initial embarrassment, I realized I could have some fun with this. He was a much older guy, I'm sure he was in his fifties, even into his sixties, and, honestly, it was hot that he'd been watching me. I wonder what went through his head when he was looking at me, was his mind was filled with thoughts of all the ways he'd use my tiny teen body. The more I thought about him, the more my body reacted by itself, I was crossing my legs and rubbing my thighs together. I didn't want to waste this chance, so I thought of a plan.

My parents were out of town till Monday morning, and it was barely Saturday, so I had plenty of time to have some fun. I peaked out my window again, to see if his wife's car was parked in their driveway. I looked around, but the only car I saw was his work truck. So, my plan was to go over to his house, knock on the door, and ask if I could use his shower, since our water heater was out, and my parents were out of town. I knew I didn't have to wear much to tempt him, so I just put on a black crop top tank top, some black booty shorts with a white stripe on the side, and a pair of slippers. I didn't bother putting on a bra or a pair of panties, I wouldn't be needing them anyway.

I packed up some shower supplies, grabbed my phone and keys then left my house. It was quiet Saturday morning, no one was out, so I figured it'd be safe to walk over. I approached his front door, and I looked around one last time to make sure no one saw me walk over. Once I felt that the coast was clear, I knocked on his door, firmly, making sure that he could hear every knock. I stood there waiting, my heart was starting to race, and my mind was racing with all the things that could happen.

I could hear the locks of the door clicking open and then the door opened slightly, enough for him to look outside through the crack. He was quiet for a moment, but then he finally spoke. "What do you want?" he said, his voice was rough, deep, and he sounded annoyed.

I jumped a little when he spoke, I was caught off guard and I tried to think of what I was going to say. I stood there shuffling my feet a little, looking down at the ground and back up to try and look at him through the crack in the door. "Um. Sorry to bother you. I- I, uh, live next door and the hot water doesn't work and my parents are out of town this weekend and I really want to take a shower. Do you mind if I use yours? I'll be quick." I finally managed to say, saying each word as quickly as I could, and when I was done asking, I just stood there in silence.

He did not answer right away, he was silent, and since it was still early and he didn't have any lights on inside, I couldn't see him very good. The door closed, so I thought he didn't want me to come in, so I turned to walk away. Then I heard another lock unlatching, before the door opened, and he took a small step out of the door. He was a large man, both in height and in size, he was wearing an old, stained, and torn white tank top, over that was a large bathrobe that was held together in the front with a strap that looked like it was working hard to keep his belly hidden. His face was unshaven, rough from years of being out in the sun, and his hair was grey.

He stood there for another moment in silence, raising his mug to his lips, taking a loud sip, and his eyes looked at me up and down. He smacked his lips silently, licking them too before she spoke. "Yeah. Sure. Come on in." He stepped to the side, allowing me to walk inside, which I didn't hesitate to do.

I stepped inside his house, and it was nice, a cozy home that looked like they had filled with memories. He followed me inside and shut the door behind us, locking the door, before stepping past me. "Follow me." He said, no emotion showing, just straight to business. I didn't mind, I liked when men took charge, so I followed behind him. We walked through the living room, past photos of him, his wife, his family, and up the stairs. He didn't say anything, he just guided me, down the hall and into a bedroom.

He continued to walk into the room towards a door on the other side, he opened the door and then he stepped back. His hand extended to show me that this was the bathroom I would be using. I stepped inside and looked around, it was a big bathroom, a private toilet, his and her sinks, large vanity mirrors, a bathtub, and a walk-in shower that was big, not as big as my parents, but more than two people could fit inside. I turned around to thank him, and that's when I realized I had forgotten a towel. I opened my mouth to ask him for one, but then I realized, this could be more fun.

"Thank you. I really do appreciate this. I hope I can make this up to you." I said to him in the sweetest voice I could manage, smiling big for him, and winking at him for good measure. He stood the staring at me for a few seconds before turning around and walking out of the bedroom.

Before stepping out, I could hear him call out to me, "If you need anything, don't be afraid to shout for me." He didn't look back, just said it out loud before he stepped out of the bedroom. I stood there for a moment in silence, listening to his footsteps walk away from the bedroom, until I couldn't hear him anymore. I let out a loud sigh and leaned on the counter of the sink, my nerves had gotten the best of me, and I was afraid I was going to break. I took some deep breaths until I calmed down.

I stood there and slowly undressed, lifting my top over my head and dropping it on the floor, then I kicked off my slippers before I slid down my shorts and kicked them to the side. I stood there, staring at myself in the mirror, in their mirror. I turned around and I turned on the shower, letting the hot water run till it was right, and I stepped in. The hot water felt great on my body, it was a little chilly that morning, so it warmed me up so fast. I let the water run down my body, running my hands through my hair, washing my hair slowly, before I moved onto washing my body.

Showering at a stranger's house felt different, this man had been watching me through my window for who knows how long, and now I was in his shower, naked and defenseless. I couldn't help it, the thoughts raced through my mind, him busting in and forcing himself in the shower and on me, pinning my face against the shower wall as he fucks my tight holes with his cock over and over, cumming inside me over and over.

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift with all these thoughts, my hand sliding down my body, slowly making it's way between my legs. I started to rub my clit slowly, my hips gently rocking back and forth. I wasn't making any sounds, yet, but I couldn't take it anymore. So, I slid a finger inside me, a moan escaped my lips, and my head fell back. I rocked my hips more and more as I slipped another finger inside me, I used my thumb to press on my clit and rub it gently. This brought me over the edge, and a louder moan came out of me. I covered my mouth, moaning loudly into my hand as I came closer and closer to making myself cum.

I slipped my fingers out of my pussy and brought them up to my mouth and I licked my fingers clean. I stood there for a few minutes longer, until I felt I could step out of the shower without my legs giving out. When I stepped out, I remembered I had forgotten a towel, so I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom, dripping onto the floor as I walked through the bedroom, until I was standing by the door to the hallway.

"Um! Sorry to bother you again! I forgot a towel at my house. Can you bring me one please?" I said out loud, calling out to him. I stood there for a moment, listening, and I could hear him groaning, and the sound of chair creaking. Then I heard his footsteps, walking up the stairs, so I stepped back and stood there, waiting for him, naked. My heart started to race again, as his footsteps grew closer. Until the door opened and he stepped into the room, his eyes locked on me, and he stopped, staring at me in silence. His hand was still holding on to the doorknob, his eyes locked on my breasts, and his mouth slightly open. This made me blush, but then I asked him, "Do you like what you see?"

He didn't answer me, his eyes locked on my breasts. "Yeah." Was the only thing he said, his voice low and hushed. I took a step forward, making sure to shake my upper body, so my breasts would swing and jiggle. His eyes didn't lose focus as they continued to stare at my breasts. Step by step, I approached him slowly, until I was standing right in front of him.

"Why don't you touch them then?" I said to him, reaching my hand out for his, gently grabbing his wrist, and pulling his hand towards my chest. His hand was large, the palm of his hand was rough, and when he started to squeeze my breast, he was gentle at first, but slowly began to squeeze harder. His other hand reached up and grabbed my other breast, his was playing with them in his hands, squeezing them, pinching my nipples, so I decided to have my fun. I reached out my hand and undid the strap to his robe, his belly was a bit big, but I could see the bulge between his legs, hidden under his boxers. I reached down and with one hand I cupped his balls while my other hand gripped his cock gently through his boxers, this broke his focus off my tits and he looked me in the eyes, a smile on his face.

I won't like, his cock was nice, it was long, but it was thick, I could barely fit my hand around it. I could feel his cock throb in my hands, and I knew I wanted his cock in me, so without asking him. I got on my knees in front of him and I pulled down his boxers till they fell around his ankles, he stepped out of them, and kicked them to the side. Now I could see his cock, dripping with precum, it was thick, and I couldn't stop staring at it.

"You like what you see?" he asked me, with a smile on his face. I looked up at him, still holding onto his cock, with a smile and I nodded.

He didn't miss a beat and he said, "Why don't you kiss it then?" That smug smile on his face as he looked down at me.

I looked back down at his cock, and I leaned forward, and I kissed the tip of it. The taste on my tongue was salty, and a little bitter. So, I stuck out my tongue and I started to lick the tip of his dick, swirling my tongue around the tip, slowly. I could hear him groaning as I slowly started to take more of his cock in my mouth. It hurt at first, his cock with so thick, so I had to open my mouth wide, but I was able to take it. I used my tongue to lick it, savoring the taste of his cock, I looked up at him, and he was watching me. Our eyes met and his hand reached out and gently grabbed me behind the head.

"You grew up to be such a pretty slut." He said to me, with the biggest smile. I don't know why, but this turned me on so much more than should have. I could feel my pussy throb after he said that, so I wanted to make sure he remembered this blowjob forever. I gripped the back of this tight with one hand, while my other and grabbed his cock, stroking it up and down and I sucked his cock with more enthusiasm. I started to get sloppy, slurping and sucking, letting the drool run down my chin, down my neck, and cover my breasts. I would moan as I sucked him off, pulling my mouth of his cock, I would stroke his cock up and down with my hand. Letting my drool and his precum lubricate my hand job. I licked my lips, and I looked up at him, moaning and smiling as I said to him, "Do you like that sir? Do you like my tiny teen mouth sucking off your thick cock?"

He was grunting and groaning louder, his head was leaning back as he said, "Fuck yes. Your tight little mouth feels good around my cock. My wife was never good at this. Fuck." This praise only made me want to suck his cock more, so I giggled and went back to suck his cock. I sucked harder, sealing my lips around the tip of his cock, as my jerked him off harder. I feel his cock start to twitch and throb in my hand and I could hear him start to groan louder.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm going to fucking cum! Baby! FUCK!" were the last words to leave his mouth before his load shot into my mouth. It caught me by surprise, and I let out a loud moan, as his hot, thick cum filled my mouth. I sucked hard, taking as much of his cum in my mouth as I could. His cock was throbbing and twitching as he came again and again. He was breathing loudly, and he quietly groaned. I didn't pull away; I keep my lips wrapped around his cock as I waited for him to finish.

It wasn't long until he was done, but when he was, I let go of his cock and I looked up at him. He looked down at me, he looked like he was tired, but he smiled down at me. So, I smiled and opened my mouth and let him watch me, swirl my tongue in my mouth, all his cum inside my mouth, until I closed my mouth and gulped it down. When I was done, I opened my mouth and showed him it was all gone. He reached out his hand and patted my head, before he said, "Good girl."

He stepped back and covered himself with his robe, and sighed. Scratching his head, he stared at me for a little bit. "That was really fucking good, but you should get dressed and head home. My wife might be back any second, I can't explain having a pretty little thing like you inside our home."

I looked at him sadly, but I understood, I didn't want him to get into trouble, so I stood up and turned around and walked back to the bathroom. I could feel him watching my ass as I walked away, so when I was in the bathroom, I bent over slowly, so he could get a good show of my bare ass and pussy. I was dried off a little, but I didn't care, I just put my clothes on, and I turned around to follow him down the stairs to the front door.

He stood by the front door, opening it slowly, stopping halfway, as he stared at me. "So, when do you think I'm going to see you again?"

I looked up at him and smiled, "When you wife isn't home, I'll come over, but I like to keep it a surprise. Unless..." I let my voice trail off at the end as I stared at him.

He stared back at me and smile, "Unless?"

"What's your phone number? I'll text you to ask if it's okay to come over." I said to him, wondering if he would take that risk.

We stared at each other for a little bit, but he turned around and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it, before handing it to me. He held out the paper towards me and said, "This a phone I use to set up poker nights with a few army friends. Text me."

I was surprised he had a separate phone for his friends, but I didn't question it. I just nodded and he opened the front door the rest of the way. As I was walking past him, I could feel him spank my ass, this got a giggle out of me as I walked out. He closed the door behind me, and once again, I looked around to see if anyone was out, but it was still quiet. I walked back home, unlocked the door, and went inside.

I went to my room and laid in bed, my pussy was still wet, and I was blushing like crazy. I couldn't believe I had gone through with that, and I was even more shocked, he went through with the idea. I got up and checked my phone, it was the end of September, I had a homecoming dance coming up, a few parties my friend and I had been invited too. So, I had to plan out the next time I went over to his house, but I think next weekend, I'll go back to the park. Sucking him off wasn't enough for me. My pussy was begging to be fucked, and I knew the men who would be brave enough to do it.