All Comments on 'My Nephew: A Teenager in Heat'

by expertlinguist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had potential... but

This had a lot of potential, but you rushed it, you didn't have an editor clearly because your grammar and spelling errors are all over the place. I couldn't even get past the 5th paragraph because the spelling and grammar was so badd that it ruined any chance of enjoyment. Check your nouns and verbs. You keep switching he and him with her and she. " he put my head on my breast and..." you mean he put HIS mouth/hands on "my" breast/nipple...

Get a dictionary. Get a proof reader and editor. Slow it down. Build the tease.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

How long ty I'll auntie shows a baby bump

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I like the seduction very much. If they are to continue as a couple as would seem from your ending then another chapter with some more sexy details and him filling her pussy with cum and knocking her up would be a wonderful conclusion. Perhaps some info on how the family react as well.

JagnagJagnagalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmm ?

You start off by describing how shy he was and his first words about someone showing of their legs were "i fucked her hehehe" ... that aint no one shy at all, from there onwards it was .... boring and unnatural .... no real flow, more like a 15 year olds writing ...

Sorry 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gave you 3* and could have been more..

You really needed an editor with the he and she mistakes.

Found it difficult to follow and imagine that your mind was working faster than your writing.

For a shy boy, he came out of himself too fast in the diologue.

She was well paced, but him not.

Maybe dwell on what you've written for longer and you can fill the gaps, huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexpertlinguist@expertlinguist
Born in South Africa, living in the Fenlands of England. Have made and are making many ladies happy with the dexterity of my tongue. Since my brother's untimely death in 2012 his widow moved in with my wife and I. In 2014 she decided to join us in our bedroom. there is a stor...