My Nephew Got into My Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So bad it's good. And if you don't like the movie, don't watch it."

"Exactly."

Cody sighed as I turned off the DVD after the credits had finished. "Trouble is these days every film seems to need to have some sort of woke message. Even films in established franchises. These films are bad, but not so bad they're good, just bad. There's just no fun today, like even at football we have to sign a code of conduct about things we can and can't say, and most of its just common sense, you wouldn't say them anyway. I wish I'd been around in the 1980s and 1990s, life seemed to be a lot more fun back when you were growing up."

"It was," I said. "But there's ways we can still enjoy ourselves even in the no fun world of today."

Cody and I were still sitting close to each other, just that little too close for an aunt and nephew. We looked at each other, staring into each other's eyes. My heart was pounding in my chest. It was like the first time I kissed a boy, the first time I had sex and the first time my ex-husband and I became intimate when we were dating. I was filled with desire for my handsome young nephew, and I could see he was looking at me with the same desire.

Without speaking a word, Cody and I looked into each other's eyes and we kissed. Not an aunt - nephew kiss on the cheek, a kiss on the lips, a romantic kiss, just shallow but in my knickers, it was enough to send my pussy wild and I could feel myself starting to get wet.

We kissed again, shallow like the first time, but when we kissed a third time our lips stayed locked together. Our mouths opened and out tongues intertwined for a deep French kiss, and we fell back onto the couch making out like a pair of teenagers. Well, at 18 Cody was a teenager, but I was 43-years-old and his aunty.

My conscience told me I should not be doing this with my nephew, but feeling Cody's strong masculine hands on my feminine body, his fingers running down my back and lingering on the clasp of my bra through my blouse made me dismiss these thoughts and we continued making out, our hands all over each other. I could taste nice fresh minty mouthwash in Cody's mouth as we kissed deeply and passionately, and I ran my hands down his back feeling his impressive muscles through his shirt.

Cody's great muscle tone was not the only thing I could feel. Cody's groin was up against my thigh, and through the fabric of his jeans I could feel his erection. The toes on my bare feet curled up as my clitoris reacted to this, and my knickers were so damp it felt like it did when I got caught out by my period coming a little earlier than expected. I thought about how I had seen my nephew in his boxer shorts and the shape of his non-erect penis through the fabric. And there was only one place I wanted his penis and that was up my vagina after some time spent in my hands and my mouth.

We stopped kissing to draw breath and again looked into each other's eyes, Cody clearly amazed at what we had done as was I.

"That feels incredible Aunty Emily," said Cody.

I stroked Cody's erection through his jeans and blushed a little. "Um Cody, maybe it would be better if you called me Emily while we're doing this. Aunty Emily feels a bit weird."

"You've got it Emily," Cody replied, as again we made out, me feeling Cody's strong hands fondling my boobs through the fabric of my blouse and bra, my nipples tingling at my nephew's touch.

"You know how you see couples making out in public and you think, 'get a room?'" I asked the next time we again stopped French-kissing to get some air.

"Yeah, all the time," agreed Cody.

"I think we're at the get a room stage now," I said, Cody climbing off me. I led the way into my bedroom, holding Cody firmly by the hand.

I was already barefoot so leaped on the bed, my knees apart so my nephew could see my knickers up my short skirt. Cody removed his own shoes and socks and joined me on the bed, the two of us embracing. Again, I felt my nephew's hand on my leg, sliding up under my skirt and going to my bum, gently playing with my knicker elastic, stroking the soft fabric of my panties and fondling my bum. I was impressed, for such a young man Cody was confident and sure of himself.

Once again, I felt those pangs of doubt and guilt about doing this with my nephew but again I pushed them aside. Cody was a consenting adult, and I was a consenting adult too. As long as we kept this secret and used contraception, no harm done.

I could see Cody was looking up my skirt at my panties and it was obvious that he liked what he saw. I obliged his desire and opened my knees, showing off my knickers to my nephew.

"I think you like my knickers, don't you Cody?" I asked teasingly, putting my fingers to my crotch and tracing the indentation of my vagina through my knickers.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" Cody laughed.

I also laughed. "No."

"Pretty white panties like the ones you're wearing are the best Aunty - I mean Emily," said Cody.

"The view inside is even better," I promised. "How about you take a look?"

Within a split second, Cody was right next to me. "Let's take a look down my knickers," I said, taking hold of the front of my panty waistband and opening it up, Cody and I both looking down the front of my panties and what lay inside - my feminine mound covered in curls of red pubic hair.

Cody was clearly impressed by my full bush as he stared down the front of my pants. "I love your pubic hair Emily, I love pubic hair, it's so sexy and much hotter than girls being shaved down there."

"That's one of the good things about screwing a Generation Xer, she probably doesn't shave her pubic hair," I said. "I like it too, it's natural. And you know what else is good about pubic hair?"

Cody shook his head. "No."

"It feels pretty good too."

No 18-year-old guy was going to knock back an invitation like that, and in a split second Cody's hand was down the front of my knickers, his fingers going through my red pubes, fondling my female mound and getting close to the entrance to my vagina, which was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"It's also fun to put your other hand down the back of a girl's knickers too, Cody," I reminded my nephew.

Cody's right hand was immediately on my backside, before going up under my skirt and sliding down the back of my knickers, his strong fingers fondling my bum. This was pure pleasure, Cody with his hands down my pants stroking my front bottom and my back bottom at the same time. However, we couldn't stay like this all night and there were other things I wanted to do with Cody.

"So you like knickers, and you like pubic hair, are there any other little kinks you have Cody?" I teased.

For the first time Cody seemed a little shy and blushed. "Um yeah, kind of."

"Well come on then, don't be shy, tell me what it is."

Cody looked at my bare feet. "I kind of like feet."

My heart skipped a beat. When I was married Mark loved feet, and I was only too happy to make my bare feet available to my husband so he could enjoy his fetish. Immediately I changed my position on the bed, extended my bare feet to my nephew and sat with my knees apart so Cody could perve on my knickers as he pleasured my feet.

"Lucky for you Cody I love having my bare feet played with by a guy, it's one of the best feelings in the world. Have as much fun as you like, go to town."

Soon I felt Cody's strong hands on my bare feet, massaging my soles, toes, arches and ankles. "You've got beautiful feet, Emily," he said as he kissed my left foot while looking up my skirt.

"Thanks Cody, I treat myself to a pedicure once a month," I said, as Cody kissed my right foot then licked them, his tongue sending waves of pleasure up my legs to my clitoris, me squirming in my damp knickers as my vagina responded.

Cody then moved to my right pinky toe, taking it in his mouth and sucking it, before repeating this with each of my toes until he reached my right big toe. Cody sucked on this a while, then moved to my left foot, only this time he started with my left big toe and moved down to my little left pinky toe, sucking it in pleasure.

"I think you're a bit excited, aren't you Cody?" I asked, stroking my nephew's erection in the front of his jeans.

Cody nodded. "Yeah, sometimes it sucks being a boy, if you get too excited you have to sit down or hold something in front of you. Girls have it much easier in that regard."

"Yeah we do, but if you get really close to us then you can tell when we're excited. Come on, lie down and I'll show you."

Cody obediently lay down flat, while I straddled my nephew's head, then lowered my panty-covered bottom down and sat on Cody's face, my pussy right up against his nose so he could absorb the musty and feminine smells of my crotch.

"Can you feel how wet I am in my knickers?"

"Uh huh." Cody's voice was muffled due to me sitting on his face.

"That's your fault young man, for getting me so horny. So Cody, can you smell my pussy?"

There was the same muffled reply. "Uh huh."

"Do you like the way my pussy smells?"

"Uh huh."

I lifted up my bum a little so Cody could reply more clearly. "And would you like to see, touch and smell my pussy a whole lot more?"

"Yeah!"

I stood up off my nephew. "Lucky for you then, because that's what you're going to be doing. You and my vagina are going to get very well acquainted, while I am going to get to know this guy a whole lot better." I unfastened and unzipped Cody's jeans, and stroked his massive erection through his red underpants.

"But first, let's get undressed, and it's always fun to undress each other," I said recalling the way my ex-husband and I had done that when we were intimate.

I took off Cody's shirt, my lips salivating at the sight of Cody's muscular hairy chest that put his weak and woke excuse of a father to shame. I stroked and traced Cody's muscles and played with his dark chest hair while Cody took off my blouse, then my skirt leaving me barefoot and wearing only my bra and my panties.

Taking off my nephew's jeans, I admired his massive bulge in his underpants and couldn't wait to get to get his cock into my hands, mouth and finally my pussy.

"Let's see how you handle my bra, that normally trips up most guys," I said, kneeling in front of my nephew so he could remove this undergarment.

Cody's hands went behind my back, and soon I felt them on the clasp of my bra. My nephew had no problem with unclasping the brassiere and pulling it away to reveal my bare breasts, the skin of my mammary glands as pale as the rest of my redhead skin, my nipples pink.

My nephew was clearly excited by my boobs, and as an 18-year-old guy why wouldn't he be? Cody teased my tits with his strong yet tender hands before lingering on my nipples, the touch to my hard nipples making me crazy between my legs.

"We'd better get these off you before you burst them," I commented, pointing at Cody's massive erection.

I took hold of Cody's underpants and slid them down, my heart racing at the sight of my nephew's enormous cock, uncircumcised and throbbing. Cody's balls were massive too, his testicles filling out his ball sack. Cody's dense dark brown pubic hair that grew in abundance in his groin once again made him look like a real man from the past, nothing like his weak and pathetic male feminist father. If they wanted a stud male to inseminate women who had infertile partners at a fertility clinic, Cody would be a good choice for the job given the size of his balls.

"Now take off my knickers," I said.

Cody's strong male hands took hold of the elastic waistband of my panties and slid them down my shapely feminine legs, my full bush of red pubic hair now on display. Cody pulled my knickers, my feminine scented stains very prominent on the double cotton panty saddle, off over my bare feet, and now like my nephew I was completely naked. Cody's eyes were fixated on my pubic hair, except when he looked behind me to perve at the firm white cheeks of my bare bottom.

Again, Cody and I kissed deeply on the mouth, and we writhed together on the bed, me running my bare feet up and down Cody's hairy legs, teasing my nephew with my bare toes. With my right hand, I took hold of Cody's cock, jerking off my nephew nice and hard, my hands going up and down his shaft feeling his erection throbbing.

Cody's hands certainly weren't idle. They explored my tits and my bare bum, then moved to my crotch. Cody stroked my pussy hair like he was stroking an actual cat, slow sexy and sensual. Then his fingers went deeper into my genitals like earlier when my nephew was having a good fumble around in my knickers. His strong fingers traversed my twat, going deep into my vagina close to my cervix, other times he circled my clitoris. My fanny went wild and saturated my nephew's fingers with sticky, musty pussy juice.

Between my legs Cody's fingers went further back, and I shuddered as he stroked the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus. However because my vagina was so well lubricated Cody's fingers slipped and went backwards, me feeling a shiver run through my bowels and up my spine as my nephew's finger touched my anus.

Cody stopped kissing me. "Sorry Emily, I didn't mean to touch you there."

I smiled to reassure my nephew. "It's okay Cody, I actually like to be touched there, it feels so naughty and forbidden. As long it's on the outside only, I don't like to have anything inserted into my anus."

"Sure Emily," said Cody, again fingering my anal opening. "You feel so tight there."

"Of course it's tight, it's an exit not an entrance," I laughed.

We kissed again and writhed on the bed, me feeling the hairs on Cody's super-hairy manly chest brushing against my bare breasts, while I alternated between teasing Cody's dick and balls and jerking him off. Between my legs Cody's fingers were working double time, pleasuring both my front bottom and my back bottom at the same time.

I was thinking that if I continued to play with Cody's cock that he would get overly excited and ejaculate all over my hands, so withdrew my hand from his groin and got him to take his own hand out from between my legs.

"Time for a maths lesson, Cody," I said. "What's 23 times 3?"

Cody grinned in anticipation. "My favorite number of all time."

"Mine too," I said. "Now lie down and let me take you to heaven."

Cody did as I directed, lying flat on his back with a throbbing erection standing up like a flagpole. I straddled his head, one bare foot each side of his head, then lowered my fanny down and sat on my nephew's face. I writhed my wet, aroused pussy around so my vagina was directly over Cody's mouth, and he wasted no time at all sticking his tongue up my twat and start licking me. Shivers of ecstasy went from my clit through my body.

Doing 69 with Cody wasn't that easy due to our disparity in heights - Cody standing at 6 foot 3, me at 5 feet 5, but Cody drew his legs up and I was pretty stretchy and was able to lean forward and take my nephew's cock in my mouth, sucking Cody off with great enthusiasm, teasing his shaft with my tongue.

As I went down on Cody and he ate out my pussy, I could have happily stayed like this all night, but I knew that I would cum soon if we kept going on with this, and I had had enough experience giving fellatio to my ex-husband to feel and taste that Cody's orgasm was getting closer.

I continued to fellate my nephew for a minute or so, my tongue flicking at the head of his penis as he licked my fanny, before I withdrew my head and lifted my bum off my nephew's face.

"You're amazing at that Emily!" Cody gasped.

"You're really good yourself, Cody," I said, giving my nephew a kiss on the lips, tasting my own pussy as I did so. "With 69 it's always good to give and receive oral at the same time."

I stared at my nephew's erect penis thinking about it going up into my vagina then stopped. We had no condoms, and I wasn't on the pill. Fuck.

However, Cody seemed to be one step ahead of me. "You're worried about condoms, aren't you?"

"Uh yeah," I said.

Cody grinned. "Don't worry Emily, I'm one step ahead of you." He reached into his wallet and from a compartment pulled out a wrapped condom. "Ta da!"

"You're prepared," I said, very impressed.

"Well, you never know when you might meet the right girl," said Cody.

I smiled and ruffled my nephew's dark hair as he unwrapped the condom and put it on his cock. "I bet you never thought the right girl would be your own Aunty?"

"No, that's for sure," smiled Cody. "So, what position do you like?"

"Missionary." There was no doubt at all. Cody was such a big, strapping and handsome masculine young man that I wanted him on top of me, plus I wanted to spread my legs for my nephew.

"Missionary it is then," said Cody, a look of desire on his face. I felt light-headed as Cody looked at me from my long red hair down to my bare feet, taking in every inch of my nudity.

I lay on the bed flat on my back and opened my legs wide to make myself available to my nephew, showing off my genitals to Cody. Cody stared between my legs, taking in my red pubic hair, my pink oval-shaped vagina with its slim lips and below my vulva my tight, darker pink star-fish shaped anus.

Cody climbed on top of me, mounting me in the missionary position and I gasped, my bare toes clenching on the duvet cover as my nephew entered me, pushing his erection deep up into my pussy. I could see my red pubic hair and Cody's dark brown pubic hair mixing together where we were locked together in coitus.

He leaned forward and kissed me and at the same time I felt his dick going deeper up inside me, then he withdrew slightly before pushing up into me again. At the young age of 18 Cody couldn't be experienced at sex, but fuck was he a natural, he knew how to pleasure a lady that was for sure.

Cody and I soon got into a rhythm, Cody pushing up into me as I thrust my pussy forward, increasing the pleasure for both of us as we fucked. Sometimes Cody fucked me hard and fast, other times we went slow and sensual, my nephew grinding his cock against my pussy as we made out, the hairs on Cody's chest tickling my bare breasts causing my nipples to tingle.

Both of us were sweating heavily, and I was so wet between my legs, the bedroom smelled of my pussy which was an aphrodisiac for both of us. A deep thrust of my enormously well-endowed nephew brought me closer to orgasm and I encouraged my nephew, 'Fuck me harder Cody, go on fuck me hard!"

My nephew did indeed fuck me harder, and I saw his handsome face contort in orgasm, his body go rigid and he cried out, "Yes, fuck yeah!" as he ejaculated.

Knowing that my nephew had cum inside me, the condom capturing Cody's cum and preventing it from spraying up my birth canal and into my uterus, some of the semen finding its way up my fallopian tubes and to one of my ova, was enough to push me to orgasm within seconds.

The waves of pleasure from my clitoris turned into one intense tsunami of delight that went through my vagina and into my anus and up into my bowels. The muscles of my rectum tighten, the toes on my bare feet clenched tight as my legs kicked out, my female orgasm soaking my nephew's cock and groin with sticky and pussy-smelling girl cum.

"Fuck!" I squealed, as my climax went through my entire body, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest.

With both of us breathing hard, Cody withdrew his dick from my vagina, and we lay sweaty and breathless, both of us sticky from the results of my very hyperactive pussy. The smell in my bedroom was distinctly female.

Cody and I caressed on the bed, me feeling my nephew's strong hand on my bare bottom.

"I'm not lying when I say that is the best thing I've ever done," said Cody. "You're amazing, Emily."

1...345678