My Nephew Got into My Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pretty amazing yourself, Cody," I said, running one of my bare feet up and down my nephew's leg. "That was great. Bet you thought you'd never get to fuck your aunt, did you?"

"No never," said Cody. "But something about it just felt right."

"I felt that too," I said. The enormity of what Cody and I had done crossed my mind and I laughed nervously. "I hate to think how many laws we broke doing what we did."

"Actually none," said Cody.

"How's that, we're aunt and nephew," I said.

"Well a couple of weeks ago at football training me and a couple of mates were debating about whether it was legal for cousins to have sex," said Cody. "So I looked it up on my phone, and it turns out its legal for first cousins to have sex, as well as an aunt and nephew and uncle and niece. You know, provided they're legal age of course."

"Of course," I said, relieved that we hadn't broken the law as Cody stroked my pubes. "But I think we'd better keep our aunt nephew fun time a secret, just between the two of us. I don't want to be known around town as the woman who nailed her own nephew."

"Definitely, I'm not going to go around telling everyone and posting online that I got into my Aunty Emily's knickers," Cody assured me.

"And it's not the end of aunt nephew fun time yet," I said. "It's shower time, we can't exactly go to bed like this."

I could see Cody liked the sound of showering with me and I removed the condom from his cock, impressed by how much sticky white semen the contraceptive had collected. Leading the way into the ensuite bathroom, I turned on the taps and Cody and I leaped under the warm shower together.

Showering with my nephew was nearly as good as fucking him. Cody's sensual and strong hands washed my breasts and bare bottom, and he was very keen to wash my pussy and anal area, me feeling his fingers on my vagina and rear opening.

As I washed my nephew's cock and balls I could feel the start of another erection rising at my touch and no doubt by the sight of me wet and naked, suds and bubbles over my tits running down my flat tummy to my navel. My red bush was likewise filled with soap as was my bum, and water ran down my legs carrying soap from my box down to my bare feet.

"Down boy," I laughed as Cody's erection rose at my touch.

Cody also laughed. "You have that effect on me, Emily."

"Well we'll definitely be having plenty of fun tomorrow Cody," I assured my nephew.

Cody and I rinsed off then got out of the shower, drying off with soft towels, Cody watching with great interest as I dried between my legs, and he also kept perving on my bare bottom as we stood naked at the sink brushing our teeth.

In the bedroom, I got an oversized tee-shirt and some pink knickers to wear to bed and Cody was a perfect gentleman.

"Let me help you with that Emily," he said, taking hold of my fresh knickers and holding them out for me.

"Thanks Cody." I felt so turned on as I stepped my bare feet into my knickers and my nephew pulled them up, adjusting them so they were comfortable around my bum and my box.

Cody put on his boxer shorts and me my over-sized tee-shirt, and I leaped my bare feet into bed, Cody joining me. As we got comfortable, Cody and I spooned and I felt him caress me, I thought about how the weekend had taken such an amazing and erotic turn and this wasn't the end of it. Yawning, I fell asleep in my nephew's strong arms, thinking about what would happen tomorrow. A trip to church for Sunday Morning Mass probably wasn't on the cards that was for sure!

*

Cody and I didn't waste any time on when we woke up early on Sunday morning, kissing and making out under the duvet before I sat on his face still wearing my pink knickers, then undressed, slipped a condom onto his cock and we screwed in cowgirl position, my red hair flying around as my nephew fucked me nice and hard. After sex we took a nice warm bubble bath, soaking together in the tub with Cody with his arms around me, fondling my bare breasts covered in soap. Under the water, I had to be careful where I sat as I didn't want to wind up getting pregnant if I happened to sit in the wrong place! And it was very, very obvious that Cody was enjoying sharing a nice warm bath with his naked aunt, I could feel the evidence of this against my bare bum under the water.

After our sensual soak in the tub, Cody and I did something more appropriate for an aunt and nephew to do. This was a bike ride, Cody borrowing Ben's bicycle. It was quite a ride through the Eastern suburbs to reach the river but it was such a nice day that we didn't really notice, and the busy cycle tracks along the Yarra River were nice and scenic.

However, I don't think Cody was paying that much attention to the nice river views and the skyscrapers of Melbourne that loomed in the distance, I think he was too busy checking out my bum in tight pink shorts as I cycled in front of him, my shorts also showing my visible panty lines.

Reaching the city, Cody and I put the bikes on the train at Southern Cross Station and went out to Williamstown, there cycling around the bay before chaining up the bikes at the foreshore where many people were enjoying a fine day out in the historic suburb, before having lunch near the beach, seagulls flying around screeching through the masts of the yachts moored at the marina, a seaplane taking off not far away.

There was the temptation to walk around holding hands with Cody but we resisted the temptation. Melbourne was not a small city by any stretch, but there was always that possibility that we might run into somebody we knew.

However, getting back to the house in the late afternoon there was no need for any such discretion. Cody soon had my shorts and my knickers down around my thighs and me on the couch with my arse thrust up in the air. I could see Cody coveting my cunt, before he put on a condom and mounted me. I gasped as I felt my nephew's cock go up my fanny, which was very sweaty from all the cycling certainly aroused from the bicycle seat rubbing between my legs most of the day.

Monday brought a humid change to Melbourne's weather, and I had work in the city while Cody had a shift at his part time job at the supermarket. Wearing a blouse and short skirt to work, I returned home before my nephew and decided to give Cody a welcome home surprise.

I took off my shoes so I was barefoot, then reached under my miniskirt and pulled down my apricot colored knickers and hung them from the inside front doorknob. Cody was not long in coming home and I heard his surprised voice as he found my knickers. "Emily, what's going on?"

By this stage I was sitting in the living room. "Come in and I'll show you Cody."

Cody entered looking handsome in his supermarket uniform. "So did you have a nice day?" I asked, crossing and uncrossing my legs in front of Cody giving him glimpses of my red pubic hair and my pussy, pulling the Sharon Stone move on my nephew.

I never heard how Cody's day at work went because as fast as lightning my nephew's head was between my thighs, up my skirt and into my muff, his tongue going right up in my vagina until I came in my nephew's face. Never one to let a good deed go unreturned, I got down on my knees, pulled down Cody's trousers and underpants and sucked off my very much erect nephew, teasing his balls with my fingers as I went down, Cody ejaculating an avalanche of cum into my mouth which I eagerly drank.

During the rest of the week, Cody and I continued our steamy love affair behind closed doors, such as lying in bed together at night teasing each other's private areas while listening to the rain on the patio roof, while keeping up the appropriate aunt and nephew dynamic in front of everyone else. My kids would make video calls from interesting places in Queensland such as the Redlands Bay area of Brisbane, outside one of the Gold Coast theme parks, the main street of Surfer's Paradise and from the observation deck of the Q1 tower, and Cody and I always acted completely normal.

I was dreading Saturday because it was the day that Cody would have to go back home to his parents and woke SJW sister and I think he was too, but as things turned out, this did not happen. On the Friday the weird house guests from Sydney were set to depart back to New South Wales, and Rhonda, Sven and Tamara made a video call to Cody, with the ultimatum that he apologize to the freaks and as a sign of his repentance, attend a climate change rally with his parents and sister the next day.

Cody refused to apologize. He stood firm, telling his father what a weak, spineless, gutless and pathetic excuse for a man he was and told his mother that she was a talentless virtue-signaling busybody who lived vicariously through an overly sensitive, woke daughter who had even less value to the planet than she did. After this I drove Cody over to my sister's house so we could pick up the rest of his stuff and make his move to my place permanent. Rhonda told me I was welcome to him, that he was no longer welcome in her and Sven's house.

My kids were surprised but not overly shocked given the tension between their cousin and the rest of this branch of the family that had been simmering for years. Both Katie and Ben loved Cody and they got along well so he was a good addition to the house. Away from the woke insanity of his own family, such as Tamara suggesting that Whitehorse Road in the Box Hill area be changed as it was racist and her parents supporting this lunacy, Cody was much happier.

To everyone else including my kids the living situation looked quite normal, and for most of the time it was. It was a mother living with her teenage son and daughter and her nephew renting the fourth bedroom as he was unable to get along with his own family. I would head out to work, and Ben, Katie and Cody would go to high school. Each of the kids had a part time job and their sporting commitments, Ben basketball, Katie dance and Cody football, while I enjoyed my work-out sessions at the gym.

Time permitting we would do family things on the weekend, for example at Easter I drove Ben, Katie and Cody down to Geelong so we could spend the day with Paul and Lisa and their kids and have a picnic at the foreshore. It was a normal family outing enjoying the fresh sea air of Corio Bay, strolling along the beach and pier and looking at the charming statues, which Tamara had complained in the past when we visited this area 'celebrated White Australia too much'.

However when Cody and I got some alone time together, it was a very different matter. Even when I had my period and was unable to enjoy full sex with my nephew, I still made the most of Cody and I having the house to ourselves and got down on my knees to give my nephew a great blow job, drinking my nephew's cum when he ejaculated in my mouth. And a week after this, things were even more interesting between us.

With Ben and Katie away on Saturday seeing their father, Cody not rostered on at work and with football on Sunday rather than Saturday that weekend, Cody and I were alone in the house and in the kitchen. I was barefoot, dressed simply enough in a white button up 'mom blouse' and jeans. However Cody definitely liked the look of me in my tight blue denim jeans, so much so that within a minute my nephew had me bent over the kitchen bench, my jeans and my light blue knickers down around my ankles and bare feet, pumping my pussy hard with his big, condom-covered cock.

As my nephew fucked me hard, I thought that while it definitely wasn't ethical to be having a secret sexual relationship with my nephew, we were two consenting adults and what went on behind closed doors was our own affair. So long as we told nobody and always used protection to stop me getting pregnant, we could enjoy ourselves as much as we liked. And I was definitely enjoying being lovers with my nephew Cody, my bare feet clenching on the kitchen floor and squeal as I reached orgasm proved that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

1...345678