My Nephew Persuaded Me

Story Info
My biggest secret... I didn't plan it, but it happened.
2.3k words
4.53
26.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiaLu
TiaLu
12 Followers

Hello, my name is Lucia... today I'm 54 years old, an excellent lawyer with a successful career, two grown-up daughters and divorced for 20 years.

What I'm going to tell you here is completely true. I've never, ever told anyone what happened to me for fear of judgment, for fear of destroying my family and for a bit of shame despite everything...

Today, after years, I've decided to let my big secret out... After almost 10 years of marriage and with two daughters as a result of that relationship, I divorced my husband in 2014.

My sister has a son who is my eldest nephew, Lucas, who is now over 30. During his childhood, Lucas used to go on vacation with my husband and me in Bertioga (Brazil) for a month every year and play with my daughters... we enjoyed the beach, swimming pool, barbecues, etc. and it was a very pleasant time...

But when he turned 12, Lucas went to live with his father in another state and I rarely met my nephew at Christmas parties or on his mother's (my sister) birthday...

The years went by, Lucas grew up and decided to move back to São Paulo to study engineering... From then on we met up more often as we lived in the same city... I have to confess that I always thought my nephew was a beautiful man, serious, very intelligent, with a defined body, good at talking and who attracted a lot of attention from women... But I always saw him only as my nephew... there was never any fantasy on my part... nothing...

Over time, I ended up buying an apartment in Bertioga, as I always liked it there, and whenever I could, I would spend the weekend alone in my apartment. I confess that after my divorce I had a few relationships but none of them lasted very long and so I decided to stay alone and enjoy life...

One day I decided to invite my nephew to spend a weekend with me in my apartment in Bertioga, as we used to, and he accepted.

The first day was very nice, we went to the beach, ate, talked and laughed together... on the second day, when it got dark, he proposed that we go to a bar/ballad together and I ended up accepting... although I'm about 20 years older than him, I've always been a beautiful woman, with a nice body, so our age difference didn't show...

After a few hours at the party and many shots of booze and drinks, we were already drunk and happy when my nephew came close to my ear and said softly and meekly to me...

"Auntie, can I confess something to you since we're really drunk?"

I laughed, expecting something silly, and replied...

"Hahaha what is it?"

He said...

"I always thought you were hot..."

Me...

"Hahaha really? Do you think your aunt is pretty? I'm already crowned... I'm not that good anymore!"

He...

"Once, when I was young, I saw you taking a sauna with your breasts out in Bertioga and I've never forgotten that scene... That image has never left my mind..."

I widened my eyes and said..

"What do you mean, man? Did you feel horny for your aunt? That's crazy! That must be the drink talking!"

Then he gave me the following answer that deep down moved me, entered my mind...

"I don't know how to tell you, but I've been horny for you all my life... I think you're wonderful. I'd trade anything in the world for a night with you, auntie."

I just stood there speechless, not knowing what to say, and then I said:

"Shall we go? I think it's about time we left, right? Let's go soon."

I confess that on the way home, that phrase kept ringing in my head... I kept quietly thinking about it while looking covertly at my nephew... then I found myself imagining things I shouldn't have...

When we got home, we each went to our room to have a shower... I got out of the shower, put on my black babydoll and lay down on my bed to watch a bit of TV... it was about 3am and I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd heard from my nephew... maybe it was my own neediness because I'd been without a man for so long, but it stirred something in me unconsciously...

So I asked him to come into my room and lie down with me to watch TV... He came in shirtless, wearing only very short sleep shorts, and lay down next to me on his stomach... I'm not going to deny it... he was a really hot man 🫣😅... what a body he had, my God! Smelly, muscular... wow....

Then I realized that he kept admiring my body out of the corner of his eye... my legs, my thighs, the nipples of my breasts that were clearly marked by the silk fabric of the babydoll... I took courage and said...

"Are you staring at your aunt?"

Him... "Sorry auntie, I don't want to embarrass you... but there's no way I can't look at you... you're so beautiful... fuck!"

I know it's crazy and wrong, but I confess that deep down I was wet and attracted to my nephew... so I replied...

"Tell me something truthfully... if I wasn't your aunt would you "pick up" me?"

He said. "I'd pick up you even if you were my aunt... 😋 lol"

Then I laughed nervously, trying not to do anything stupid, when he turned around and did exactly that...

"Look, auntie, so you can see that what I'm saying isn't a joke..."

With one hand, he pulled down his shorts and showed me his hard, thick, big-headed cock, which was throbbing so hard... I simply couldn't react... I couldn't say a word... my heart raced at the same moment... adrenaline, cold sweat, chills in my stomach...

But I couldn't take my eyes off that cock... what a beautiful cock! 😳... I'd never seen a cock like that before... about 18 cm, thick and veiny with a thick, pink head...

Then he grabbed my hand, put it on his cock and said...

"Take it so you can feel how horny I am."

I took it... I took it even though I was reluctant... I took it and started to jerk that cock slowly... What madness! What was I thinking? 🤦‍♀️

The next thing I knew, I was already shoving it in my mouth... There was no turning back..

By then I had given in... I no longer cared if he was my nephew... in fact, today I realize that this fact made me even hornier... the fact that I was secretly committing something so condemned and secret made me even crazier with desire...

I sucked that cock like I'd never done before in my life... I drooled all over it... my nephew held my hair and moaned softly while I sucked deliciously...

Then he laid me on my back on the bed, gave me a tongue kiss that almost made me cum and said quietly in my ear...

"You're the woman of my dreams... you're only mine today..."

I couldn't stand it and replied..

"I am... I'm only yours today... that's going to be our little secret..."

Then he started kissing my neck, going down to my breasts, sucking each one slowly, running his tongue around my nipples, making me horny... I was already dripping down my legs from being so wet... He went down, kissing my belly until he reached the bottom, stood up and stared into my eyes, kneeling in front of me... I knew what he wanted and I was willing to give it to him...

So I raised my hips and he took off my panties.... He pulled me tightly towards him, putting his face between my spread legs and began to run his tongue over the lips of my vagina very slowly.... it was like a romantic tongue kiss... suddenly he began to suck and press my clitoris with his tongue at the same time, which made me come madly... Where had he learned that?

I was shaking, twitching my toes, moaning loudly and rolling my honeyed vagina around in his mouth while I held him by the hair...

Then he stood up and started rubbing the head of that beautiful cock against my clitoris...

I couldn't take it anymore and begged him...

"Please, fuck me... stick that cock in me... fuck me, go on... I can't take it anymore.... Fuck me like you've always dreamed of, Lucas!"

He thrust... I felt every centimeter of that big cock entering my pussy... Lucas began to thrust slowly but deep... I could hear the sound of that cock entering my slobbering pussy...

Between my legs in a missionary position, Lucas shoved his cock deep into my pussy while holding my hands behind my head and telling me softly and moaning while looking deep into my eyes...

"You're so hot, auntie!"

I answered breathlessl..

"Am I? Am I? Then fuck me good! Come on! Like that! What a hot cock!"

He began to thrust harder and harder until...

"Auntie, I'm going to come! I can't stand it!"

Me... "Come inside me! Come inside Auntie!"

We came together... He moaned with his eyes closed while I felt his jets of hot cum inside me... What a delight it was to feel that... What a delight to know that I was madly desired by a young, hot man like my nephew! What madness! But what a delicious madness it was all being! 🤤

After cumming, we were sweaty and panting when he said to me...

"Auntie, I want to fuck you on all fours... I've always dreamed of fucking you like this!"

I simply didn't say anything... we kissed tongue-in-tongue and I quickly got on all fours, spread my legs wide and pushed my buttocks against the mattress...

He put his face between my buttocks and started sucking me off... I was writhing with arousal as I felt that tongue pass through my pussy and ass... what a unique sensation!

Finally he came over with his cock harder than ever (he was insatiable) and shoved it deep into my pussy...

He started thrusting hard at a steady pace... I could feel his balls hitting me as he squeezed my buttocks... I moaned wildly and so did he... until we came once more and once more I felt those jets of hot cum deep inside me...

Then I turned around, pulled him close to me and kissed him on the tongue as if I were his lover, his wife... I gave myself completely to this sex... I wanted to enjoy every sensation to the full... If I was going to do something forbidden that I might regret later, at least it had to be worth it! 😜

So I asked him... "Do you want to rest?"

He... "Never! I don't want to miss a single second, auntie! I've waited my whole life for this moment!"

So I threw him on the bed, kissed him on the tongue again and went down until I fell on my mouth again on that cock that was already hard as a whistle...

I sucked that cum-slicked cock while I ran my tongue around that thick, pink head... he squirmed and said with his eyes closed and tight... his cum dripping from my pussy...

"Auntie, you're so horny! Come on! Sit on him! I want to see you ride me... come sit on me, come!"

I immediately climbed on top of my nephew, positioned myself and slowly sat down on his thick cock, feeling every centimeter entering me again... what a delight!!!

Then I started riding him like crazy, rolling around on his cock...

"Auntie, take off your clothes, I want to feel your whole body on top of mine..."

So I took off my babydoll and started kissing him with my tongue while he rode me... he kissed my neck, moaned in my ear, sucked my breasts while holding my ass with both hands and thrusting deep... I came like hell! Until...

"Auntie, I'm going to come again!"

I quickly disengaged his cock from my wet pussy and fell back...

"Come in my mouth, Lucas! I want to taste you! Come in your aunt's mouth!"

Then he came... what a strong orgasm! He was shaking, his legs were twitching... Despite the thin jets of cum because it was the third time he had come, I could taste his milk... I swallowed all of my nephew's delicious nectar with great pleasure... every drop!

After we'd finished, we spent a few minutes cuddling and kissing...

"Auntie, you're even better than in my dreams! Thank you for doing this for me!"

All confused, but feeling an inexplicable sense of well-being, I replied...

"I loved it too! If I'd known before what a good man I had at my disposal, we could have been having hot sex for a long time! I just beg you never to tell anyone about this... not even your friends, Lucas! It would destroy our family and our lives! This must be our eternal secret!" 😬

Him.. "Don't worry, Aunt Lu! This will never leave here... because I want to repeat it many, many times!" 😝

In conclusion... after that day we continued having sex secretly... We spent weekends together having sex non-stop... and even though I was dating another man my own age, I was still having sex with my nephew... he was the man who gave me real pleasure! My nephew, my man! It sounds crazy to say it out loud, but it was strangely delicious.

Our secret affair lasted about 9 years... until he moved to Europe and we never saw or spoke to each other again...

Then I found out that he had fucked my eldest daughter, his cousin... I thought it was absurd!

This is a 100% true story. I hope you enjoyed it. If you've ever had a secret affair with a nephew or relative, let me know in the comments... I'd love to know too!

Thanks for reading...

kisses!

TiaLu
TiaLu
12 Followers