All Comments on 'My Nephew Persuaded Me'

by TiaLu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Sister and Cousin

I learned about sex from my sister and my cousin while staying at my grandparents house for a weekend. I fingered both my sister and cousin in front of each other. I felt their breasts. We looked at dirty magazines together. They both played with my dick too. Such great memories!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 1 month ago

Not a flashy story but definitely rings authentic ( and hot ).

Full Marks! *****

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistortedabout 1 month ago

Very good story. Knowing it is true makes it so much hotter. Would love to hear more about your trysts with your nephew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nicely done, good pace, I love true stories.

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyabout 1 month ago

What a Fucken Lucky Nephew he is! 😬

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

yeah sure this is true. but very nice anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You say it’s a true but you can’t even count. Said you were divorced for 20 years and two PARAGRAPHS later say you got divorced in 2014 LOL. Learn to BS better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No one'a going to mention the 🐘 in the room?

Cool, i will.

Emoticons.

Emoticons or emojis or whatever pseudonym they go by do not belong in an edited story for publication.

And while i'm sure i could find a lot of pretentious reasons to insist on that with crap like "the sanctity of the written word," that is not where i'm coming from.

Rather, using a finished graphic affects the flow of the story. It jarringly brings the reader out of the make believe world they are digesting and back into the real world, full of shorthand and difficult conversations and people a certain emoticon might be a reminder of.

Emoticons break the suspension of disbelief in an egregious way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very horny story got me nice and hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous