My New Boss Pt. 08

Story Info
Suky buys me a pocket pussy and Rim watches me fuck it.
11.5k words
4.54
12.2k
8
0

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suky lay motionless on the bed, watching intently as I worked to remove her silky g-string panties using only my teeth. Even though I had done this several times before, it is not an easy task, and it took me several minutes to remove the panties from her. Suky loved watching me struggle, and this act of submission on my part, aroused her immensely. By the time I had removed her panties, the lining was slick with her vaginal secretions, and evidence of her excitement was all over her inner thighs.

Even though Suky probably could have ground out an orgasm on my face almost immediately, she wanted me to work for it. She instructed me to lick and nibble her inner thighs, and I lavished attention on her for several minutes before I even got near her pussy.

I gently licked either side of her sex, keeping my tongue on the exterior of her labia, until I was directed otherwise. She was self-lubricating as I did this, her juices running down between her thighs, the smell of her arousal hanging heavy in the air. After an extended period of teasing, Suky grabbed my left ear and pulled my face into her pussy.

As soon as my lips grazed her clitoris, she arched her back and let out a moan of pleasure. I planted one very soft kiss on her clit, and then began to nibble the inside of her labia. She allowed me to tease her for a few more moments, and then put one hand behind the back of my head, and eased my face between her legs. My tongue was already extended as it entered her vagina, and she applied more pressure to the back of my head, so that my nose was rubbing against her clitoris. Suky had her first orgasm on her back this way, crying out with pleasure as she came on my face.

Experience had taught me to suck her clit between orgasms, to prolong her pleasure and allow her to compose herself before she came again. Suky is multi-orgasmic in the true sense of the word, and it was no surprise to me when she started on the road to her second release. She is also very vocal and likes to talk dirty during sex, and before long she was verbally abusing me. After she came the second time, she ordered me to lie on my back.

Suky liked to be in control and as I got into position, she was already straddling my face. Her next orgasm was much more forceful, and she ground her pussy into my nose, as she played with her clit. Suky had four or five explosive orgasms before she fell forward and rested her weight on her forearms. She let out a sigh of relief and inched forward aligning her asshole with my tongue. I didn't need any further instruction from her, and as my nose slipped inside her vagina, I began to kiss and lick her rosebud.

Suky remained in the doggy-style position, for several moments as I teased the sensitive nerve endings of her asshole. Then, as she sat upright on my face, my tongue entered her anal cavity and I started to wiggle it around inside her. Suky put her hand back on her clitoris and rubbed herself to two more orgasms, before she dismounted me and left the room. Soon after, I heard the shower running and I realized that we were moving on to other activities.

After Suky emerged from the shower, I dried her off and she indicated that she wanted to go for a late lunch.

"My treat," she told me. "As a thank you for taking me and picking me up from the airport. You have been a good friend to me."

I told her I wanted to take a quick shower and her response surprised me.

"No need to shower baby. I like you just the way you are," she teased.

"Can I at least wash my face?" I asked.

"I like you just the way you are," she repeated. "Let's get going, I am starving."

We ended up going to this cute little bistro that Suky loves. I ate lunch with her vaginal fluids drying on my nose and lips, and the strong scent of her secretions inside my nostrils. I felt like the whole restaurant could smell me, but Suky assured me that it was just my imagination. I spent the whole day with Suky and we had a great time. It felt like we were turning the corner from friends to something more.

Finally, at bedtime I washed my face and got into bed with a hard-on. Suky joined me a few minutes later, her body warm to the touch from her shower. She kissed me on the forehead and said good night, drifting off to sleep seconds later, as I lay there with unmet needs and a raging erection.

In the morning I awoke to make Suky some coffee, ecstatic that she had spent the night with me. She enjoyed her coffee in bed and then emerged some time later, stretching lazily as she sauntered into my kitchen.

"Where's my laundry?" she asked, as if I were her maid.

Truth be told, I am no stranger to doing my girlfriend's laundry, having been the domesticated person in most of my prior relationships. For this reason, Suky's camisole and tennis skirt were laundered, pressed and neatly hung up on a hanger.

"Good boy," she said condescendingly. "And my hair bow?"

I assumed Suky would take one look at the soiled Ferragamo hair piece, and tell me to discard it, despite my having spent in excess of two hundred dollars on that fucking thing. However, when I retrieved it from the designated laundry basket for delicates, Suky took one look at the sullied accessory and began to question me.

"Why didn't you clean this too?" she began. "Don't tell me you left it for me to deal with."

Apparently, I didn't have a satisfactory answer for her because she left the room, made a phone call, and returned shortly afterwards. She looked me up and down with disdain, before she spoke up authoritatively.

"I need you to take this to Stacey's dry-cleaners on Bishop Avenue," she began. "She is expecting you. I already called her and detailed the nature of the stains, to assist her in their removal."

I felt my face redden as I processed her directive. She honestly expected me to take that soiled hair piece into a dry-cleaning facility, after she informed them that it was semen that had defiled the expensive accessory?

"Suky please," I began, before she immediately cut me off.

"Go. Now." Suky ordered. "Stacey is expecting you. Don't worry, I didn't tell her who ejaculated on it," she said trying to reassure me. "Although, she does know it wasn't you!"

"Can't I just buy you another one?" I pleaded, happy to spend two hundred and twenty dollars, if it meant extricating me from this potentially humiliating situation.

"Not a chance," Suky said, relishing the control she had over me. "I promised my bathroom lover that you would be solely responsible for cleaning up his mess. I intend to keep my word."

It pissed me off that keeping her word to a man that she would never see again, was more important to her than my dignity. I endured a humiliating encounter at Stacey's dry-cleaners, as the owner seemed intent on getting to the bottom of how an expensive Ferragamo head piece could get covered in semen. However, once my interrogation was complete, it appeared that I had passed some kind of test.

I still saw Suky every Saturday morning for my three hand-job session, but I felt like we were closer to becoming an actual couple. In fact, it was during one of these hand-job sessions that Suky first asked me out on an actual romantic date.

"Tim, my school is out for spring break next week," she said quietly. "Would you like to go out with me one day?"

"I would love to Suky," I replied. "What day works best for you?"

Suky told me she was completely unscheduled the whole week and we ended up having lunch three times that week. Then, one evening after I got off work, we went to the Mall together.

We looked around a few gift shops, before we ended up, as new lovers often do, in a sex shop. I was very excited looking around with Suky, especially when she put a pair of peach crotchless panties into her basket. We went into the area where the sex toys were kept, and my heart soared as our relationship seemed to be heading to a much more intimate and sexual place.

I started to peruse the female sex toys, paying particular attention to the vibrators and dildos. I found a couple of female stimulators that looked interesting, before I realized that Suky had ventured off into the BDSM section.

I quickly caught up with her and my heart deflated when Suky grabbed a pocket pussy from the shelf, and added it to her basket. She also picked up an ominous looking cock-cage, waving it briefly in my face, with a confident smile.

"This is what you will wear if you jerk off between our sessions," she informed me, matter of factly.

I lowered my head reflexively, as if to signal my intent to comply with her every directive. Suky seemed to view my submission to her favorably, so it was to my surprise when she added the cock-cage to her basket. I tried to look natural, but my heart was thumping in my chest at the indignity of being locked in chastity.

When we got to the checkout, I offered to pay, but Suky declined, telling me she wanted to buy me a gift. I was confused now, confident that the pocket pussy and cock-cage were for me, but unsure who the panties were for.

The young sales assistant seemed very sure who they were for, holding them up to my face before adding her two cents.

"Beautiful color choice, sir. That shade will compliment your skin tone. Fuschia would suit you too, if you don't mind me saying so. Would you like to see them in that shade?"

I shuffled uncomfortably on the spot trying to get over the fact that this teenage girl was helping to choose the color of my panties. A smile appeared on her young face as she relished my embarrassment, and realized that her assumption that the panties were for me, was correct.

Suky however, seemed to enjoy her participation and responded, "That would be great. Let's see the Fuschia panties in his size. What's your name young lady?"

"Amanda, madam," the young cashier replied cheerfully, her enthusiasm resonating with Suky.

"Suky," my girlfriend responded, as the two of them shared a hug, as if they were old friends.

Amanda scooted off to retrieve the Fuschia panties, and Suky left me by the register and continued to shop. I thought we were done in this sex shop, but Amanda's intervention and friendly demeanor had enticed Suky to keep browsing.

Amanda returned a few moments later with an arm full of stuff. Recognizing that Suky was shopping, and unwilling to interrupt her and potentially reduce the sale, she turned her attention to me.

She approached me and got right into my personal space. I was starting to see a correlation between dominant women, and their lack of respect for personal boundaries. Amanda held the panties up to my face, judged the color to be flattering and placed it in Suky's basket. She held up another four shades of underwear, before decreeing that two of them suited me, and discarding the other two pairs. Suky returned momentarily, nodding her consent to the additional purchases.

"Suky," Amanda began, "is your boy going to be wearing these in the privacy of your bedroom, or is it possible that there may be other attendees?" she asked to my horror.

"Definitely other attendees," Suky responded confidently. "We have already done a FaceTime showtime for my co-workers, but in the near future there will be in-person performances at my home. Why do you ask, Amanda?" Suky said.

"If I may be so bold as to offer an opinion," Amanda began. "Dressing men up for our amusement is definitely fun, but I think sometimes we forget that men are intrinsically masculine. They have body hair and unsightly bulges, that distract from the goal of feminizing them. I would add these touches the next time that your boy performs for you and your girlfriends," she added with a flourish, as she laid the extra garments on the counter.

A few moments later, as I watched on in silence, with a reddening face and a stiffening cock, Amanda had persuaded Suky to purchase a Fuschia boa, some pretty hair ribbons, a gaff, and a couple of lace chokers.

"The chokers will hide his Adam's apple," Amanda explained, "the gaff his unsightly bulge!"

"Sold!" Suky said with a giggle. "No gift-wrapping needed. Tim has already seen his presents, although I want to put this item on hold," she said holding up the cock-cage to the young woman.

"Certainly, Suky," Amanda replied. "When do you plan on picking it up?"

"I will pay for it now," Suky stated, "and he will pick it up the first time he fucks up," she said, looking at me with contempt.

I am sure sex shop workers see all kinds of shit, and are trained not to respond, but I was mortified as Amanda put the crotchless panties, the pocket pussy and the other assorted accessories into a bag, and handed them to me.

"Enjoy your gifts, sir," she said cheerfully.

Then, as if to acknowledge that my "fuck-up" was imminent, she waved the cock-cage in my face and said, "My name is Amanda. I expect I will see you soon."

I scurried out of the sex shop with a red face, knowing better than to question Suky about the gifts she had just purchased for me, and hoping never to set foot in that place again.

As we continued to browse around the mall, I searched the meaning of "gaff" on my iPhone, learning to my dismay that it is an undergarment designed to hide the bulge of male genitalia. This Amanda woman was bad news, apparently intent on increasing my level of submission to Suky, and simultaneously eroding my manhood in the process. I needed to keep her away from my girlfriend.

Suky bought lots of sexy clothes and lingerie, charging it all to a credit card that she had in her possession. I didn't ask who was paying for all the new clothes but at some point she sensed my interest.

"One of my regular weekend clients" she said with a smile. "He loves to spoil me with new clothes, especially after he found out my ex-fiancé completely destroyed my entire wardrobe. He bought me most of the stuff you helped me pack to go to Malaysia."

I smiled as I realized Suky was quickly learning the art of manipulating American men. I really enjoyed Suky's company, although I was hoping I could get into her panties now that we were dating. I started to see Suky more regularly outside of the massage parlor and although we spent a lot of time together, there was never any hint of sex on the table. We would make out frequently and she would stroke my cock through my pants to tease me. Suky thoroughly enjoyed watching me get hard, and she would then tell me that she would take care of me on Saturday.

Suky didn't have to try very hard get my cock to stiffen. I was enamored with her looks and the fact that I only came on Saturday mornings, made me even more horny. She dressed like a typical college girl, short skirts, showing lots of midriff, hair and nails always beautifully done. She acted as if she were my devoted girlfriend and became very clingy when other men were around. This stroked my ego, if not my cock.

My actual cock-stroking occurred every Saturday morning, although I was in the massage parlor most nights with my boss. One night when Tim and I had gone to Joy's massage parlor, I was in the office having coffee with Joy. There were no other customers in the building, so Tim took all four of the available women. I wouldn't even know where to start with four women but Tim was in there for several hours and they weren't playing chess. He quickly became the most valued customer of Joy's massage parlor and they made several concessions to accommodate him.

First of all, they extended their business hours until 1am so that Tim never felt rushed. They expanded and remodeled one of the rooms and reserved it strictly for his use. He showed me his room after a prolonged session one night, and it was beautifully done. Wall to ceiling mirrors on all four walls and mirrored ceiling tiles above the huge King Size bed. A massive jacuzzi tub that seated five people comfortably and his own mini bar. Lastly, they sound-proofed the room.

"I don't want any of the other punters getting jealous when they hear me enjoying two or three of the girls," he said honestly. "I get pretty vocal when I fuck."

Tim was in there every night after work and must have spent thousands of dollars a week on his adult entertainment. Joy and I were getting quite close and one day she told me that Tim expensed everything to the company. At the end of the week she generated him an invoice from Joy's Wellness Center and Tim got full reimbursement from the pharmaceutical company we both worked for. I am sure he put it down as employee recreation or something similar, but his results were so phenomenal that no-one on the Board of Directors cared if he had a few grand a month in miscellaneous expenses.

He expensed all of our meals out, our drinks and even our taxi rides. I never paid for anything when I was out with Tim. One day we had been in a different part of town having a late dinner. Tim had an early flight the following morning, so we gave the massage parlor a miss. As it happened, my house was closest to the restaurant, so he instructed the cab driver to drop me off first.

When we pulled up to my house he noticed the RV parked in my driveway.

"Nice RV, Timmy," he said. "How much does that set you back a month?"

"Well, I just got it, it is brand new, so it is not cheap." I replied.

"A grand?" he said taking a guess.

"Fourteen hundred a month," I said with a little tinge of regret, as I never used it.

"We could expense it," Tim said with a smile. "Let's have one meeting a week in it, and I will expense it as an offsite retreat for abstract thinking."

"You can do that?" I said incredulously. "The company will let you have fourteen hundred dollars a month for a quiet place to think?"

"Generate an invoice for me tomorrow, and I will make it happen," he responded. "Make it two grand a month!"

I assumed it was the alcohol talking and didn't think much of it. However, when Tim got back from his trip, it was the first thing he asked me.

"Did you make out the invoice, Timmy?" he said, when I welcomed him back to the office.

I nodded an affirmative and handed him an envelope. When I got paid the following Friday, there was a second check for two thousand dollars in with my regular pay. The check was marked with the notation "offsite retreat."

Work continued to go very well, and the only area of my life that needed improvement, was my sexual relationship with Suky. A few days later I was in with Joy, having a chat, as Tim ass-fucked Rosebud.

"You know, Timmy," Joy began, adopting the name that my boss had instructed the masseuses to call me.

Even Rim, who had referred to me as Mr. Tim, when she asked me to lift my leg, to facilitate her access to my asshole, now called me Timmy!

"My niece is a little disappointed that you haven't put the moves on her. Do you not find her attractive anymore?"

"Joy, I think your niece is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," I said truthfully. "I am just not that aggressive around women."

"Then you need to step up and get out of your comfort zone," she advised me. "Asian women expect the man to make the first move. Suky only responds to aggressive men. It is all she has ever known since she worked in the Malaysian titty bars. Suky put clothes on her back and a roof over her head by selling her wares. It is confusing for her when you are too well-behaved. Suky tries to keep you aroused, in the hope that your desire eventually overwhelms your politeness."

I swallowed hard as I processed what Joy was telling me. Suky had been a prostitute in her home country, and was misinterpreting my polite nature, for a lack of interest.

"My landlord has given me a week to kick Suky out of my place," Joy confided in me. "I heard her asking John, if he had a spare room that she could crash in. I just can't imagine what that liberty taking fat-fuck will demand in return. He already butt-fucks the poor girl every Saturday and Sunday."