My New Boss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are mine, Timmy," Rim said with a giggle. "A little souvenir for you to remember this night."

They were both very complimentary about the way I looked, and put me at ease before Rim took control.

"Jerk yourself off for us Timmy," she said with a smile. "Take your time, baby, work it."

I opened the lid of the KY and poured some lube over the tip of my cock. I knew I wasn't gong to last long, with these two young women watching me. I started to masturbate, and Rim immediately took control, running me through a series of humiliating positions and poses. My overt submission to them seemed to excite and embolden them, and before too long both women had their hands under the covers, and were pleasuring themselves.

"Use Rim's panties to jerk off," Suky ordered me.

I picked up Rim's white panties from the bed and wrapped them around my nuts. I was on the road to orgasm, as Rim and Suky taunted me.

At some point Rim whispered something to Suky, and my girlfriend told me to stop masturbating. I groaned with frustration as I stopped pleasuring myself, and Rim kicked the covers off her legs.

"Take care of Rim first," Suky told me. "Then you can have your orgasm."

I obediently crawled up the bed and went to kiss Rim, even though I know her specialty is not conducive to the best oral hygiene.

"I don't need any foreplay," she said dismissively, as she grabbed my ears and forced my face between her legs.

Rim reached over to the bedside table and grabbed her vibrator. She maneuvered herself into a comfortable position, and then forcefully adjusted my head until it was in her desired location. Then she rested her hand behind my head and pushed my face between her legs.

I extended my tongue as I entered her pussy, and Rim let out a moan of appreciation. As I ate her pussy, she stimulated her clitoris, and quickly brought herself to orgasm. After she came, Rim rested her foot on my ass, her lower leg draped across the hem of my babydoll. I could feel the silky material rub against my lower back, reminding me that they had dressed me up like a bitch for their amusement.

I don't know if Rim was attracted to me, or if she had endured a sexually frustrating day at work, but she was a very easy come, and she enjoyed six or seven orgasms on my face. After her last very vocal orgasm, she dropped her vibrator on the bedside floor as if to indicate that playtime was over. I took that as my cue to move, and crawled backwards down the bed to give her some space. She kissed Suky gently on the cheek, and to my astonishment, thanked her for the sexual release, as if I were a toy that Suky had allowed Rim to use. Without so much as a glance in my direction, Rim turned her back on my girlfriend, and quickly fell asleep.

I had Rim's juices all over my chin and lips, but that didn't deter Suky.

"Baby you knocked her out," Suky said cheerfully. "Good job! Now it's my turn."

Watching Rim getting eaten out had evidently evoked some sexual response from Suky, because she was very wet.

"Pass me the vibrator," Suky instructed me.

I leaned over the edge of the bed and reached for Rim's sex toy. Suky had a smile on her face when I handed it to her. I knew that Suky didn't need a vibrator to get off on my face. She just needed to be in control. So, it was a surprise to me that Suky wanted any part of the female stimulator.

Suky positioned me on my back with a pillow under my neck, and then she straddled my face, lowering her clitoris onto my nose. She ground out the first two orgasms without the need of any additional stimulation, and I realized that I was correct in my assumption that the vibrator was surplus to her requirements. After she enjoyed her first two orgasms, she rotated her position so that she faced my feet.

She moved forward slightly, so that my tongue now stimulated her clit, instead of my nose. Then as she lowered herself on to my face, she leaned forward towards my cock and stuck the vibrator between my upper thighs, so that the tip rested against my nuts.

"Hold this tight," she ordered.

I crossed my legs to tighten my grip on the vibrator and shortly after it was in her desired position, Suky fired it up. Under the strict guidance of Suky, I had relinquished control of my orgasm schedule, allowing her to determine the timing and frequency of my releases. There wasn't any discernible pattern to my orgasm schedule. Admittedly, they mostly happened on Saturday mornings, but it was always Suky that gave me a slight nod, or some other innocuous signal that I was permitted to come. Prior to receiving her subtle go-ahead, it was my job to prevent an early unauthorized emission.

With this in mind, as my balls churned under the other-worldly stimulation of Rim's vibrator, I fought against my impending release, with all my heart and soul. Suky, of course, took her pleasure as she always did. She ground her clitoris against my extended tongue and periodically orgasmed on my face.

I got perilously close to blowing my wad all over my thighs several times, but Suky was in tune with my body, having skillfully manipulated it for several months. She could sense as I approached my limits, noticing small details such as the involuntary flexing of my stomach muscles, the tightening of my scrotum, and the concentration on my face as I fought against my body's desire to ejaculate. She took me right to the edge several times, reaching across at the very last moment to switch off the vibrator, and immediately end the incessant and torturous stimulations.

It is incredibly frustrating to fight the pre-programmed responses of the autonomic nervous system. This urge to enjoy sexual release after sustained genital stimulation, has been ingrained into the psyche of modern humans for over two hundred thousand years. Now, under the whim of my controlling girlfriend, I was expected to suppress that evolutionary trait, and control my orgasm.

Under normal circumstances, most men would have given into the overwhelming desire to ejaculate, relaxed their defenses, and blown their load all over themselves. However, my behavior was shaped by the threat of punishment from Suky. I was held to a much higher standard than most men, motivated by the promise of reward or punishment, that Suky held over me. If I gave in to my carnal desires and ejaculated without her consent, I was going to spend some time in the cock-cage.

Some time didn't really encapsulate the gravity of Suky's threats. This wasn't going to be an afternoon spent in chastity, or even a long weekend. Suky wanted me to fear the cock-cage and had shared her plans with me one afternoon, right after she had enjoyed multiple orgasms on my face.

"You came too close for comfort that time," she warned me, after I got perilously close to an un-permitted orgasm. "If you fuck up I will cage you for a long time," she threatened. "Think weeks, not days."

As much as I dreaded the thought of being locked up in the cock-cage, I also had a sense of foreboding about being forced to go and pick it up from the sex shop. Well, it wasn't so much the sex shop, as Amanda. Any teenage girl that worked in a sex shop had to be damaged goods, the damage more than likely having been inflicted at the hands of a man. I could tell Amanda had a mean streak, and I was the perfect victim for her to blow off some steam.

Clearly, I am not the best judge of character, having allowed myself to get manipulated into a situation in which Suky and Rim dominated me, but I knew one thing without a doubt. I did not want that Amanda woman in my life.

It was for this reason, that I fought my body's desire to ejaculate, until Suky had taken her pleasure. Suky removed the vibrator from between my upper thighs, and I breathed a sigh of relief that the incessant stimulation was finally ended. Suky dropped the sex toy onto the bed, yawned, and then rolled over and pulled the comforter up over her shoulders.

The last thing she said as her head hit the pillow, was equal parts ominous and dismissive, as she spat the words at me.

"Leave your pretty things on, you pussy. We might want a repeat performance in the morning."

Moments later, she was asleep. They had both consumed a lot of wine, and had spent all day pleasuring men, so I am sure it felt great to orgasm on my face, and then crash out. Either way, I was left high and dry, and slinked off to my room, still wearing the yellow babydoll and panties.

I had a very fitful night's sleep dressed in Suky's lingerie. I was rock-hard, on sexual restriction, and nervous about the possibility of having to jerk off in front of the girls in the morning.

Suky texted me early telling me to make them breakfast, in my babydoll. I was so embarrassed when I knocked on the door of her master suite to inform them that it was ready. Rim and Suky were checking me out lewdly as I brought their coffee to the table. I had an erection tenting in my babydoll that I just couldn't hide. The g-string panties were tiny, and were not any help in my efforts to conceal my stiff cock. I could see pre-cum stains on the inside of my silky lingerie, and I must have looked desperate for release.

After I served them their coffee, Suky dropped her spoon on the floor, and looked expectantly at me to pick it up. When I knelt to retrieve it, she grabbed me by the hair and positioned me, on my knees, under the breakfast table.

As Suky enjoyed her breakfast, I ate her to several orgasms. Once she was satisfied, she spoke nonchalantly to Rim.

"Do you want to get off this morning, Rim?" Suky asked, with no attempt to get my consent.

"Of course," Rim responded, as if it were perfectly normal breakfast etiquette to start the day with oral sex.

I scooted across to the other side of the table, and Rim parted her knees to facilitate my access to her shaved pussy. Rim was a little slower to get warmed up, and I was under the breakfast table for about thirty minutes before she signaled that she was satisfied.

I emerged from under the table with a very wet face and a noticeable erection, tenting in my babydoll.

"Would you like some release, Tim?" Suky asked with a smile.

I nodded my head enthusiastically, and Rim spoke up next.

"I want to watch him fuck his pocket pussy," Rim said with a giggle. "I have never seen a guy do that before. I think it would be hilarious."

My heart sank at the thought of that idea, but Suky was very agreeable.

"Consider it done, Rim! Grab your pocket pussy, and your KY lube," Suky ordered. "Put them on the breakfast table. When you are done washing your face, meet us in the living room."

I was experiencing mixed emotions. On one hand I was excited about the prospect of getting off, but I really didn't want Rim to watch me fuck my pocket pussy. That was going to be humiliating. For me, at least. Rim was loving it and I heard her and Suky laughing about something. I went and retrieved the requested items and after I put them on the table, left to wash my face.

When I entered the living room, dressed in Suky's yellow babydoll and matching silk panties, I felt very self-conscious. I was expecting to see the pink towel that the girls had used to demarcate my jerk-off area, the last time I performed for them. Instead, to my horror, my pocket pussy was wedged between the sofa frame and the attached padded cushions. They had mounted it so that it was the right height for me to enter from a kneeling position. They had also positioned a pair of white panties around the pocket pussy, which made the plastic sex toy appear more attractive. I recognized the silky panties as Rim's, and they were heavily scented in Rim's favorite perfume.

Rim and Suky laughed as they watch my cock stiffen, and lift the hem of my babydoll up.

"Someone's ready to fuck," Rim exclaimed excitedly. "Can I do the honors, Suky?" Rim asked.

"Be my guest, Rim," Suky responded with a beaming smile, as Rim grabbed the KY lube and knelt next to me.

"We have already warmed and lubed up your new pussy," Rim informed me. "Now let's get you nice and ready to fuck it."

With that, Rim flipped open the top of the KY bottle, and told me to kneel. After we were kneeling in front of each other she poured a generous helping of lube all over my cock-head and started to rub it into my shaft. My cock responded favorably to her dainty little hands applying the lube to it, and I let out a little moan.

"Are you ready to fuck your new puss?" Rim asked seductively.

I nodded my head enthusiastically, and Rim told me to line my cock up with the entrance to the pussy, but not to enter it until I got the green light from her. Once I was in position, she removed her panties and hung them around my neck. They were very wet and I could smell her scent of arousal.

"You got me all hot and bothered when you crawled under the breakfast table and ate my pussy," Rim admitted.

Rim sat on the sofa right above my pocket pussy. Then she slid forward to the edge of the sofa, so that her vaginal opening was about one inch above the plastic sex toy. I could see she had self-lubricated, and her vaginal secretions were visible on her labia and inner thighs. Once Rim was situated in her desired position, she reached one hand around and placed it on my butt-cheek.

"Get balls-deep in your new puss, baby," she cooed.

I had to lift the bottom of my babydoll up to make sure I entered the correct hole, as close as they were situated. I made eye contact briefly with Rim to test the waters but she gave me a stern look.

"Don't even fucking think about slipping into the wrong hole," she cautioned me.

As I entered the pocket pussy, I couldn't believe how good it felt. The girls had warmed it to body temperature and it felt a lot like actual penetrative sex. When I let the hem of my silk babydoll fall, it covered my view of the pocket pussy, and made it seem like I was having sex with Rim. She added to the illusion by starting to talk dirty.

"Fuck me baby, you feel so good," Rim moaned. "Come inside my tight little pussy."

I started to get into a steady rhythm and Rim continued to egg me on. She adjusted her position slightly, moving forward a little and sitting above my cock. She spread her labia and let the lips spread either side of my shaft. I could feel her vaginal secretions on the side of my cock as I fucked my pocket pussy. Rim wrapped her legs around my waist, resting her feet on my ass, which added to the illusion of being inside her.

Suky was watching me intently, and soon began to masturbate. I think she enjoyed dominating me and my forced copulation of the pocket pussy was getting her off. I was close now and told Rim.

"Come inside me then, stud," she said with a smile.

I did come moments later. It just felt so real, with the babydoll hiding the pocket pussy, Rim's juices on my cock as I slid between her open labia, and her scented panties hanging from my neck. I let out a loud cry of pleasure and ejaculated inside my sex toy. A few seconds later, Suky had her own orgasm, the indignity of my cumshot pushing her over the edge.

After I came inside my pocket pussy, my instinct was to withdraw. However, Rim kept her legs wrapped firmly around me and told me in no uncertain terms to stay coupled, so I did.

"My turn," Suky said with a smile.

Rim lifted herself up from just above my cock, and removed her white panties from around the pocket pussy. Suky carefully positioned a pair of her own panties so that they laid invitingly around the sex toy. She gave them a spray of her own favorite perfume, and slid into position just above my cock.

Up to this point, this was just about the closest I had ever got to having sex with Suky. She had given me multiple handjobs, and I had eaten her pussy several times, but we had not progressed beyond that, although I did get inside her briefly the night she screwed the Uber driver in my driveway.

When Suky lowered herself onto the shaft of my cock, I felt her vaginal secretions against my skin. She had just had an orgasm and her pussy was pulsating as it rested on me. Surprisingly, I felt myself getting hard again and both girls seemed impressed. Rim decided to give me a little help in the "get hard" department. She positioned herself on her back under my ass-cheeks, and started to give me one of her trademark rimjobs.

That felt fucking fantastic, and my cock swelled within the confines of my pocket pussy until it filled It completely. As soon as I was fully erect, I started to fuck, in strong rhythmic strokes. I knew it would take longer for me to bust a nut the second time, and I didn't want the girls to change their minds, so I started pounding into the pocket pussy, in search of release. Even though it was the same sex toy that I had fucked earlier, it felt like a completely different sexual experience, as I looked into Suky's eyes and inhaled the scent emanating from her panties.

Suky had evidently decided to give me some play, because she told me to slow down. As soon as I had reduced the speed of my thrusting motions, Suky spoke.

"Ease slowly out of your pocket pussy," she told me. "I want you inside of me."

Once my cock was clear of the sex toy, she guided me inside her slick little love canal. Holy fuck! That felt so much better. I had been inside Suky's tight young pussy once before, but she had been very intoxicated, and the gentleman inside me had forced me to withdraw almost immediately. At least, that is what I told myself. In truth, her pussy was already lubricated by her date's semen, and it felt so inviting that I was going to come prematurely. So I quickly pulled out.

This was my first time actually fucking Suky's tight young pussy, and as Rim's tongue wiggled around inside my asshole, I knew I was going to bust a nut very soon.

I was in heaven after finally getting to fuck my girlfriend. I leaned forward to kiss her and after a very sensual open-mouthed kiss, I felt very connected to her.

"I love you Suky," I blurted out, my desire for her overwhelming me. "I think you are the most beautiful girl on the planet."

Unfortunately for me, Suky was not allowing my flattery and declaration of love, to change her game plan. She had a dominant streak that she made no effort to suppress, and before I exploded deep inside her, she spoke.

"Let me know when you are close, baby," she taunted, "you haven't earned the privilege of release inside me yet. Baby steps. You were granted permission to fuck me for a few moments, but you will come inside your pocket pussy, until I get you tested for STIs."

I let out a groan of disappointment, and I felt Rim's tongue leave my anal passage, as she struggled to contain her laughter at my frustration.

"Suky, please," I whispered desperately. "I am clean."

I knew full well that everybody bare-backed her at the massage parlor. None of those fuckers had been tested. Fat John fucked her ass twice a week, and never used a condom. She didn't know the first thing about the sexual history of the first-class traveler, who banged her over the airport bathroom counter. The random Uber guy had even left a huge deposit inside her pussy, when he fucked her in my driveway. I truly was the least of her worries, as far as STIs.

Suky held her ground, even threatening to deny me my orgasm if I continued to talk about it. I immediately went silent, withdrew my cock from her warm, wet pussy and remounted the plastic sex toy. The pocket pussy had cooled from body temperature and wasn't nearly as sensual as the real thing. It was a very poor substitute for Suky's tight, wet, warm pussy, and both of the girls knew it. Suky rested her hand on my ass, and giggled as she firmly pushed me inside the fake pussy.

"There you go, baby," Suky mocked. "That's more your style. Your very own pocket pussy to come inside."