My New Boss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rim let out another giggle, making no attempt to conceal her disdain for me.

"Yeah, baby," Rim added, "you didn't really think that you deserved to come inside either of us did you?"

I lowered my head at that remark. I had enjoyed many orgasms in Rim's capable hands. However, it was obvious that the young Filipino made a distinction between sex for money, and consensual sex acts without a financial component. She considered her and Suky out of my league, and was in agreement with my girlfriend. My next orgasm was going to be inside my sex toy.

"Thought not," she added dismissively, even though I hadn't responded. "Go on, then, baby. Get stuck in and fuck the crap out of your pocket pussy!"

Once I was balls-deep I decided to go for it. Suky continued to guide me in and out of the pocket pussy, regulating both the tempo and depth of my strokes. After a few moments I realized that this was better than nothing, and I was on my way to my orgasm.

Rim slipped out from under me and the two of them knelt either side of me and egged me on.

"Go on baby, fuck your new puss," Suky taunted. "Blow your load inside it. The next time you fuck it, all the girls will watch."

Under their sustained verbal abuse, I exploded into the pocket pussy. Rim slapped my ass right as I came, and I enjoyed a very intense orgasm.

My acute embarrassment set in right after my orgasm. I was dressed in a silky yellow babydoll with matching panties. I was balls-deep in a plastic sex toy, which was wrapped in a pair of crotchless panties, that had been heavily scented with Suky's perfume. I hung my head in shame as I felt my face redden. Suky picked up on it immediately and began to taunt me.

"This is how I want you the next time you perform for the girls at the massage parlor," she informed me. "On your knees, dressed up like a bitch, fucking your beloved pocket pussy."

"Great idea," Rim chimed in, "we can FaceTime you and put you up on the big screen in the employee break room. Would be fun for everyone to see what a wimp you are."

They taunted me until my cock got flaccid, and flopped out of the sex toy. I knelt there red faced as the girls enjoyed my capitulation to them.

"I need to take a shower before work." Rim announced, "Do you want to join me Suky?"

It was very evident from the seductive nature of Rim's invitation that she wasn't trying to save water by showering with Suky. Apparently they were lovers, as Suky's face lit up at the prospect of some time alone in the shower with Rim. They two of them left the room holding hands and giggling. Rim looked over her shoulder as they reached the door.

"Stay in your babydoll until I go to work, bitch," she said dismissively.