My New Boss Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Timmy, it's nothing personal," she said with a smile. "I need you out of the picture, so that Tim can enjoy Suky and I all week."

Ana and I hung out in the bathroom for a few minutes to create the impression that she was getting an apology from me, and caging me. Then we joined Tim and Suky in the living room.

"Is the panty thief locked up?" Tim asked, as he untied my hands.

"All done," Ana said with a satisfied smile. "I feel much safer already."

Tim put his arm around Ana protectively, and turned his attention to me.

"Go and wait in the RV, you pussy. I will text you when dinner is ready. You can come inside and grab a plate, but you will eat your meals in the driveway until we leave."

"Take my green panties with you," Ana said. "The sight of them makes me feel ill."

I wasn't at all happy about having to spend my time in the RV, but Tim was adamant. As my direct boss, he held my financial well-being in his hands, so we both knew that I would obey him. Ana had set me up, certainly, and now Tim would be alone in my house with both of our girlfriends. That fucker didn't waste any time rubbing my nose in it, either.

After dinner, I was sitting in the RV watching tv, with the lights off. I went to grab a coke from the fridge and looked out of the window. From my vantage point I could see right into the living room. Tim was sitting in my recliner and Ana was on his lap, kissing the side of his neck. I had a great view as the RV was only about twenty feet from the living room window. I was pretty sure that they couldn't see me, as all the lights were off in the RV.

A few moments later Suky entered the room, dressed in a cute mini-skirt and high heels. Ana hopped off Tim's lap, and the two girls started to kiss in front of him. They seemed very comfortable making out, and I surmised they had probably done it before, either last night in Tim's bed, or at San Onofre when I left to grill the steaks. Tim watched the girls kiss for several moments, and then spoke.

I had no clue what he said, but shortly after he directed them, they began to seductively undress each other. After a few moments, they were both naked except for their panties and high heels. Tim arose slowly from his recliner, his erection visible in his chinos. Ana and Suky moved towards him, and started to stroke his cock through his pants. Tim muttered something else and Suky sank to her knees.

The plantation shutters that faced out onto the driveway were open, and the three of them made no attempt to get any privacy. By contrast, Tim kept looking out of the window, directly into the RV, obviously aware that I was in there. Suky started to undo his belt as Tim kissed Ana tenderly. My cock was trying to force its way out of the cock-cage, and it was quite painful. I watched as my girlfriend unzipped my boss' pants, and pulled them down to his ankles. After he stepped out of them, he resumed kissing Ana, while Suky stroked his erection through his underwear.

When Suky began to kiss and nibble Tim's cock, through his briefs, Tim adjusted his position slightly, turning to the side to give me a better view. He looked directly into the RV and smirked. I know he couldn't see me as I was sitting in the dark with all of the lights off. However, judging by his smug look and his subtle adjustment of his position, it appeared that he knew I could see him. Once he was happy with my line of sight, he said something to Suky and she nodded. She pulled his underwear over the tip of his erection, exposing his swollen cock-head, extended her tongue, and began to lightly lick him.

She was positioned in such a way that I was looking right into her eyes as she licked my boss' cock-head. I was only about twenty feet away, so I had an excellent view. Suky gave the tip of Tim's cock a very loving tongue bath, as she maintained unbroken eye contact with me. I was feeling a mixture of jealousy and arousal, as I watched my girlfriend service my boss. I really wanted to jerk off, but Ana had taken that option from me, using the cock-cage.

I picked up Ana's scented mint green panties and gave them a sniff, but that only compounded my frustration. Even though I could only get a partial erection within the confines of the cage, I was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, and my inner thighs were quite wet with my fluids. Tim let my girlfriend worship the tip of his cock for several minutes before he instructed Ana to join her. Ana knelt slowly, her tight little ass resting perfectly on the heels of her feet.

Tim adjusted the position of both girls so that my view was unobstructed, and then the two of them removed his underwear. After he stepped out of them, Ana moved under him and began to suck his nuts. Suky started sucking his cock and Tim rotated again so that I now had a side-profile view of the two-girl blowjob. He put both hands behind his back, presumably to give me a better view. It was a surreal experience to watch my girlfriend suck my boss' cock, and while I hated every second of it, I was absolutely transfixed and couldn't turn away.

Ana had scooted further under Tim and had tilted her head back so that his nuts hung between her eager lips. She was sucking and nibbling his scrotum, and the look on Tim's face, as he stared out of the well-lit living room into the darkened RV, was one of pure delight. I saw his abs tighten and knew he was close. I was expecting him to grab Suky, either by the ears or the hair, at the point of no return. However, my unobstructed view was apparently more important to him, and he kept his hands behind his back as he exploded in my girlfriend's mouth.

Suky and Ana kept sucking his cock and nuts for several moments after he came. Finally, Tim said something to the girls, and Ana emerged from underneath his nutsack. Suky withdrew her soft lips from his softening cock, and opened her mouth to show Tim that she had swallowed his ejaculate. Tim patted her on the head, and she looked up adoringly at him, awaiting further instructions. Ana and Suky knelt side by side, naked except for their high heels and their thong panties, as Tim pondered what he wanted next.


12