My New Boudior Photographer

Story Info
My sexiest photoshoot turned into the best fuck of my life.
2.3k words
4.42
23.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers

Boudoir Photographer

Hi, my name is Kayla and I live near Nashville, TN. I'm 24 years old, dirty blonde, and have a natural curvy body with long legs. I wear a 36B and I'm 5'9 which makes me the tallest in my friend group.

Because of Instagram and Jay, I have always been interested in modeling. Jay is one of my friends from college who is now a full time photographer. It always excites me when I see him taking trips to take portraits of models, cars, or even weddings. Jay told me boudoir photography is his main focus currently. He said it empowers women and loves the creativity it gives him. Recently, my bestfriend Kaitlin told me the same thing after her wedding.

She did her session before her wedding, so it can be her husband's wedding gift. Kaitlin said it was a magical experience and made her fall back in love with her body. I am skeptical about taking intimate photos in front of others, but I think it'll be a one of a kind experience and good for my confidence. I think I will be the most comfortable around Jay, so I will schedule a shoot with him. After speaking to Jay, he agreed to do a boudoir shoot for me in his studio in Nashville for free. He insisted it will be free because of how far we go back and my constant support for him. The shoot is Friday at 6pm, once I get off from work. I have a lot of cute lingerie I can wear!

Friday rolls around and I decide to leave work early so I can wash up and be there early. At 4:00pm, I get out of the shower, dry off my hair then start doing my hair and makeup. I put on a mid thigh length, red laced dress with a black thong underneath and no bra. I am kinda nervous about taking such naughty photos, but it's thrilling to know how good these photos are going to come out. As I'm staring in the mirror, I can't believe how stunning I look. My dress compliments my body really well and shows off my boobs too. My long legs are highlighted well with my 6" inch heels. Seeing myself like this makes me feel real good about myself, in a naughty way. As I rub my body, I can feel myself getting more and more turned on. My hands slowly run up and down my dress, pushing it further up until my underwear starts to show. My thoughts instantly turn naughty. It would be so hot to get fucked in front of this mirror. A guy taking his big dick and fucking me from behind. Him moaning in my ear on how amazing my pussy feels. My pussy getting wetter and wetter as he go balls deep in me. Filling me up with each stroke. Oh fuck, I find myself rubbing my pussy when I snapped out of the fantasy. I can feel my wetness dripping down my leg. I really want to grab my vibrator, so I can finish my fantasy. My body begging to get off and cure my horniness. When I look over to my nightstand to grab my vibrator, I notice it's 5:40pm...I lost track of time. It's a 15 min drive there. I won't make it on there time if I don't leave now. I guess I will finish this later, I'm running late. I grab my belongings as I run out the door.

Without a minute to spare, I walk in Jay's studio with my carrying bag feeling like a million bucks and really horny. The drive here did bring it down a little... but still lingering.

I notice Jay at his desk:

Me: "Hi, Jay! How are you doing?!"

Jay: "Hi, Kayla!" I'm doing well and you? You're looking fabulous!

Me: "Couldn't be better and I'm excited to be doing this. Thank you again."

Jay: "It's no problem at all. We can get started now actually. Head to the dark grey sofa and we can go from there."

I place my bag down and slide into the edge of the sofa. My dress partially shows my underwear and my nipples are poking through, but it's fine. I use my long hair to cover them. Jay directs me as he starts taking photos of me, each one having me playfully bitting my lip, being seductive, or showing off my dress. I pull down one of my dress's straps to show off more of my skin. I can feel myself getting more comfortable as Jay directs me and encouraging me to be myself and be loose. But I can't help but think about how horny I am and how I didn't get to cum earlier. I really wish I could've came before I drove over. My thoughts start to slip to my previous fantasy, someone standing behind me sliding in and out of my pussy as we face a mirror. Him grabbing my hips as he fucks me roughly.

Jay tells me to change up my next pose, so I slip off my other strap and lay down on my side with my body facing Jay. My nipples were fully erect when I looked down. I really wish they could be sucked on right now. It shocks Jay by how comfortable I am getting, but he encourages me to keep going. I start playing with my nipples, rubbing them between my fingers. As each moment goes by, I hear Jay snapping away on his camera, knowingly catching my moments of horniness. It turns me on more knowing someone is watching me enjoy my body. I get up and fully take off my dress and toss it to the side. I bend over the armrest to show off my ass to the camera. Jay gets closer to me, his camera taking photos of my underwear, me bitting my slip, and my right hand spreading one of my cheeks apart. He tells me to keep being naughty and become lost in the moment. I take my right hand and pull my underwear to the side. From his view, I know he can see the wetness of my pussy. I slip one finger in and let out a soft moan. I instantly lick my lips, I'm so wet right now. I slowly start fingering myself, knowing I want to be fucked so bad. As I slide a second finger in, Jay tells me to lay down on the sofa face up, he has an idea. Being the sub I am, I lay down and continue to finger myself. I pick up the pace as I can hear how wet I am getting. Jay gets on top of the armrest behind me and start taking photos of me from a downward angle. As he taking photos I notice a bulge in his pants.

I can't believe Jay was turned on watching me play with myself! Out of curiosity, I reach up and start rubbing my hand against it. My lawd, his dick is big. I've always wondered what it was like to be with a black guy. I can hear Jay soft moans as I rub his pants. Imagining his dick sliding in and out of my pussy as I'm bent over the armrest, turns me on even more. I want him to fuck me so bad. I unbuckle his pants to slide them down. His print eagerly showing through his boxers.

Me: "Please let me pleasure you, baby."

Jay nods in approval.

Jay slowly pulls down his underwear, his dick immediately shoots up when it becomes fully free. My jaw instantly drops by how big and thick it is. Will my pussy be able to take all of this? It looks over 8" big, the biggest I've ever been with. I notice precum at the tip of it, so I pull his body close to me to lick it all off. I give his tip a big kiss. I proceed to lick the tip of it, slowly twirling my tongue around his head, tasting his precum. His tip becoming wetter as I continue to play with it with my tongue. I watch as Jay gets down from the armrest to guide me into the position. He lays my head across the armrest so my head will be upside down. With his tip still being wet from me licking it, he stands behind the armrest and slaps his dick against my tongue and cheeks. I can feel how hard he is as taps it against my tongue. It makes me feel so hot when a man dominates me and have their way with me. Jay slowly slides his dick inside of my mouth then down my throat. His dick instantly filling my mouth up. Sucking dick upside down makes me hornier. I love watching how a man reacts as I please him. I start sucking, taking him deep as possible in my mouth. I am managing yo deepthroat him until his balls rest against my face. My salvia drips down the sides of my mouth as I suck him off. I continue to pleasure him until he takes my hand to lead himself around the couch to face me.

He uses his right hand to hold my face up as he leans in to kiss me. While we our kissing, our hands explore one another's body. He begins to kiss my neck, making his way to my intimate parts. Each kiss sends warmth through my body. I feel warmth flowing through me as he kisses my nipples. He twirls his tongue around each nipple before kissing the middle of my chest. He proceeds to work his way down, taking his time as he kisses my chest, stomach, and the top of my panties. Jay makes contact with me, grinning about how much he loves this. He kisses the top of my panties one more time before sliding my wet panties off. I can feel his lips kissing my inner thigh. The anticipation makes me want him even more. Jay begins to pleasure me, his tongue spreading my lips apart as he kisses my clit. I feel two of his fingers slide in me. The combination of fingering and his tongues brings me close to orgasm. I start to moan loudly as I'm reaching orgasm.

Me: "Oh my god, I'm cumming."

My orgasm rushes through my body causing my legs to shake.

Jay continues to pleasure me as my body settles from my orgasm.

I lick my lips before telling Jay: "Please fuck me, baby."

He stands up and takes the tip of his dick and rubs it against the opening of my pussy. Each inch slides against me, coating his tip with my wetness. He steadily spreads my lips apart and slowly go deep inside of me. I can feel myself getting stretched out as he goes in inch by inch. His balls rest against my entrance as I can feel how deep he is. He lets out a soft moan when he's fully balls deep inside of me. Jay slowly starts stroking. I look down at him as his pace picks up. My wetness coating his dick each time he slides in.

Me: "Baby, I'm going to cum again. Please, fuck me harder."

Jay begins to fuck me harder, each stroke stretching me out.

Jay: "Cum for me baby."

As I'm moaning in Jay's ear, I begin to orgasm.

I let out a long moan as I cum on Jay's dick. Each stroke going deep and fast. He flips me over to start fucking me doggystyle. He kisses me on my back then places both hands on my hips to fuck me. He pulls my hair as I arch my back. His dick is fills me up as he fucks me hard. I haven't been fucked like this in a long time. My body enjoying every moment of it. He keeps fucking me, fucking me like a slut.

We switch positions again.

He sits down on the sofa, telling me to sit down on him. I ease my way down on his dick. My wetness drips down on him as I slide each inch inside of me. All 8 inches fills me up once I slide all the way down. I kiss him as I begin riding him. He takes both of his hands to increase my pace. I bounce up and down on his tip fast. He moans in my mouth as I ride him faster. I slide all the way down before telling him, "Let me taste myself, baby."

Jay: "Okay, I can't wait to cum for you."

I slide off of him and get on my knees. He slides his dick in my mouth...my juices taste so delicious.

I immediately grab his dick and start sucking on it. I wrap my lips around his tip, using my hands to stroke him. Jay's dick twitches in my mouth as I know he's getting closer to orgasm.

Jay: "Baby, I'm going to cum soon."

I suck harder, using one of hands to massage his balls.

Jay: "Oh fuck. Baby, where do you want me to cum at?"

He lets out another moan as I deepthroat him. I stroke his dick, hoping he will cum soon.

Me: "Cum all over my pretty face, baby."

I feel him jerk as he releases rope after rope of cum on my face. Landing on my tongue, cheeks, and even my forehead.

I suck the rest out of him, smiling at him when I begin to lick my fingers.

Jay immediately grabs his camera.

Jay: "Smile for me, babe."

I give him the biggest smile ever as I lick my lips clean with his cum being all over my face. We both knew these photos are going to be something we cherish forever.

Cruzlove
Cruzlove
17 Followers