My New Career - Judith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You don't want to watch them jumping about.' She told me breathlessly. I was surprised how much her confidence had grown.

'Just when I was enjoying things.' I replied, pretending frustration.

She smiled and then closed her eyes, concentrating on what she was doing.

For a few more minutes she rode me, sliding delightfully up and down my shaft and making me feel more and more aroused. I began to fear that I might climax before she did, but then her little gasps became louder and hoarser, until she suddenly whispered urgently. 'Oh my god, I'm going to come.'

Now she rammed herself down on top of me and wriggled around, grinding herself into me as she gasped and grunted her way through her orgasm. It wasn't until it was over that she opened her eyes to look back down at me and smile broadly. For a moment or two she just crouched over me, smiling while still impaled on my cock, and then quite suddenly she collapsed down onto me, whispering 'thank you, thank you' in my ear and raining little kisses of gratitude all over my face. She caught me quite by surprise for a second, but then I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me, pressing her wayward breasts against me chest and feeling solid little nipples on my skin.

She lifted her face and looked directly into my eyes. 'I mean that.' She told me. 'I really mean thank you, it was wonderful and it's been so long.'

We stayed that way for a few lovely minutes, cuddling with our bodies pressed together and my cock still deep inside her. But then she seemed to suddenly realise we were still joined that way, for her head shot back and she looked down at me.

'You didn't come, did you?'

'No, but it doesn't matter, it's your happiness that counts.'

'I'd be a lot happier if you did.' She told me, frowning slightly. 'I'd like to feel you finish inside me.'

She raised herself onto straightened arms and began to move, pressing herself onto my cock, her breasts swinging visibly beneath her. I couldn't help but look at them, and then she saw where my gaze was directed.

'I can't do this and hold them.' She said, a little flush of embarrassment crossing her face.

'I can.' I told her, reaching beneath her and grasping her breasts. Having my hands wrapped around her droopy breasts rather than cupping full ones felt strange for about three seconds, but then it didn't seem to matter. I rubbed my little finger over her nipple and squeezed her flesh in my palm, taking as much enjoyment from it as the look on her face said that she did.

'So you can.'

Her movements became harder and more insistent, making me tug on her breasts. She gasped quietly each time and I thought I was hurting her, but when I slackened my grip she leaned away slightly to compensate.

'Pull them.' She instructed me, looking down into my eyes.

I did as I was told; tugging at her breasts each time she raised herself on my shaft. I hadn't expected her to want that, but I found myself becoming more turned on by it, especially when I could see that she was too. She closed her eyes and abandoned herself to pleasure, bouncing on my cock as energetically as before. It felt wonderful and I could feel my own pleasure growing, a climax not too far away. But then she slowed and I could tell that she was struggling to keep up the pace. In a way that gave me the permission I needed to help and I started to thrust up from underneath, matching her downward strokes with upward ones of my own, adding to our joint enjoyment. Almost gratefully she slowed and stopped moving, just crouching over me and taking my thrusts with a little smile, her eyes still closed.

'Sorry I couldn't keep going, I'm not as young as I was.' She gasped.

'Hey, don't forget who is supposed to be pleasuring who.' I chuckled, pushing hard into her.

'But I want you to come.' She responded, her eyes coming open to look down into mine. 'And I think I might come again as well.'

'Good.' I smiled, thrusting even harder and even faster. It wasn't the easiest position to do all the work from, but I was determined to give her as much enjoyment as I could. I had to keep my customers satisfied. It would be good if they lost track of the fact that they were paying for their pleasure, but I had to keep it in mind even if they forgot.

'Pull my breasts.' She reminded me.

My fingers had slipped along her dangling breasts until I was simply holding onto her nipples, so now I nipped them between my fingers and pulled on them hard.

'Oh that's nice.' She looked deep into my eyes as if searching for signs that I found it so too. I did, taking care of her unanticipated needs was giving me pleasure as well.

She gazed down at me and then she dipped to give me a full on kiss on the lips, one that lasted for a long time even as she was jolted back and forth by my thrusts. 'Do you mind kissing your client?' She asked softly as she pulled away. 'I wasn't sure you would.'

'With someone like you rules are an easy thing to forget.' I told her, gasping as I fucked her and felt the first signs of my climax building once more.

She smiled and kissed me again, pressing her mouth onto mine with her tongue darting between my lips. It was a lovely kiss, client or not, older woman or not, and it lasted until I had to twist my head to one side to take a breath.

'I'm gonna come.' I told her urgently, feeling the tightness in my balls as my cum gathered.

'So am I.' She replied, nodding quickly downwards. 'Pull them harder.'

I'd almost forgotten my fingers were still gripping her nipples, still pulling on them, but I did as she asked, tugging hard, pinching and twisting them as I felt myself getting closer the edge.

'Oh yes.' Her eyes squeezed tighter shut and she pressed herself down onto my cock. 'That's wonderful.'

I thrust up hard, groaning like an animal as I came, my cock exploding into her pussy. In my ear I could hear the same harsh grunts as before and I knew Judith was coming too in a simultaneous climax. I rammed myself into her, spraying my cum into her womb, feeling her pushing down and wriggling as she tried to work me further inside her and to increase the sensations in her drawn out nipples. I'd never had a woman who enjoyed her breasts being mistreated like that, but it obviously worked for her, and it seemed as though it worked for me too because I had one of the strongest climaxes I'd had for ages.

Eventually, and I mean eventually, our mutual climaxes passed and we just crumpled together with Judith lying sprawled out on top of me and with each of us panting for breath into the other's ear. I released her nipples and wrapped my arms around her just like the first time, feeling the same tiny little kisses being sprinkled over my face. We embraced like that for a while, silent and naked, feeling a sheen of post coital sweat on each other's skin, but then she rolled away to lay beside me, rubbing her nipples lightly.

'I'd forgotten how much I liked my boobs manhandled.' She gave me a quick anxious glance. 'I hope I didn't shock you?'

She had, it's not the sort of thing you expect from someone of her age and class, but I wasn't going to say so. 'Not at all, and anyway I'm here to please, not to judge.'

She nodded her thank you and then felt between her legs. 'Have you any tissues? I'm afraid I'm a bit messy.'

I reached out for the box I'd put ready, thinking that most of the 'messy' was probably mine anyway. 'Help yourself.'

'Mary said you were considerate, and you are.' She smiled. 'I will be back, and I don't think it'll be long before I can be normal again.'

For a moment I'd forgotten about her position problem and thought she meant her dryness. 'It doesn't matter. We can always ease the way.'

I thought I was being diplomatic but she looked at me strangely, and that's when I realised what she had meant. 'And in any case, it's always going to be up to you to choose what we do and how we do it.'

'The customer is always right, eh?' She giggled, reaching out for her clothes.

'Something like that.'

12