All Comments on 'My New Employee Ch. 02'

by Bigguyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great continuation.

Chapter two is just as good as chapter one. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bit Of A Hurry!

HeyBigguyyyyy, We're in a big hurryyyyy for chapter no.3. Please do'nt keep us waiting too long. Sorry, did I mention before Great Story.Keep it Up.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
New

This is so SEXY. Great job. Keep the story going til she has her husband back. What will happen then? Thanks.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 12 years ago
Nice, very nice.

This story was very good, as so many of your others are.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Employee

I sure hope you continue with this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pt.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe do a pt.3 where Darrel meets someone else or dies. the boss gets kelly as his own for happily ever after with children together included.

stthomsgirlstthomsgirlabout 9 years ago

The hottest shower sex ever!! I need an older man!!

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Please Please co tinue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series. Keep going.

Possibilities:

- truck driver husband dies in an accident (sorry)

- boss and his wife divorce

- boss and employee marry quickly to end possible employment problems (sooner or later they may be found out and be subject to blackmail - hmm)

- we know they are sexually compatible so developing a story beyond that will take work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chuck this dirtball wife out the fucking door, but fellas always always get proof of her cheating. This is really easy (oh and I really mean EASY) if she doesn't want a divorce or separation. (the reason the pig doesn't want this is not out of any love or care for you, no she doesn't want her character to be in question) All that needs to be done is have her tell you everything (dates, times and places are golden), now since you probably can't stand looking at her without wanting to vomit or feeling the need to spray some Frabreeze in the direction of her crotch you must have basic acting skills, oh yeah RECORD AND VIDEO EVERTHING (hidden camera of course, although it might not be immiscible it will give lawyers and PI a wonderful head start)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous