All Comments on 'My New Employee'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

The story was OK, but you badly need an editor. Having to guess what word is meant by "e" kinda ruins the flow. Add in the other grammar problems, and the story is ... OK. Your viewpoint and verb-tense need to be consistent, and if you're changing the narrator you really should break the paragraph and put a heading in to say whose point of view we're now seeing. Also, your sex scenes need work - I can't tell if they're rushed or just lacking hotness ...

Sorry to be all negative. Really, I did like the story enough to finish it, and I like the premise and the ending.

In all seriousness - please get an editor.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

You need to continue Kim's story. Lisa and mike could have fun with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed this, I hope it continues. It had an actually good story coupled with the erotic narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Proof!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great but sad

Had great orgasms but ended up in tears, great story though!

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 4 years ago
Your devleopment of Mike....

...had me picturing a swinger douche with silk shirt unbuttoned so that you could see his Italian horn pendant amidst his abundant chest hair. By the end, you had reconciled him to a swinger douche with a heart of gold.

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Great story. Nice change of pace to include some real humanity. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...