All Comments on 'My New F-Buddy's Big Cock'

by DixeenormousToo

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
in the neighborhood

I'd love to have Jeff for a neighbor. Thanks for the great story.. You've made me horny as hell as I wake up this morning. I need a nice hard cock to suck right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel you man..

When I was in my junior & senior years in high school, I played with my hung uncut neighbor. He had a thick black uncut cock and everytime he f** me I'd cum. I had to start placing a sock on it so, we wouldn't make a mess. It got to the point we were f** everywhere: my bedroom, our utility room, the crawl space under my house, the living room, at night standing outside behind my house, his bedroom, his den, his utility room. To give you a laugh, we was in his room f** one time and his mom & sister came home; needless to say I had to jump out the window..lol. Another time, a friend of his stopped by to pick him up while I had my legs around his neck with him deep up in it. Man I miss those days. Sometimes we'd only used his precum as lube (which wasn't enough but, it was all we had), he'd hit it so good & deep that I'd be bleeding a little. But, it was worth it. Now here I am 52 with no one to play with; wish I could have a neighbor buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish I could find a cock like that I've been dreaming of being a big cock slave I'd try anything

I want to worship an serve a large thick cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW, loved it

I wish I could trade places and be the one getting fucked hard by a BBC. I thought it was awesomely written. I am seriously envious of the new BBC slut and wishing I was Jeff's new bitch. I hope to read further into their "lives". Otherwise I honestly think that you literally just tapped a base for some serious awesome story line. I hope that you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish..

I wish I had a neighbor (or two!) like that.

Please make my wish come true?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
I was hard reading this hope there will be more

My first time was my stepdad, he was very gentile and there was very little pain, but the wonderful feeling of a cock sliding in and out made me cum also with out touching my cock. The first time I sucked his cock he was sitting with his back against the wall and I was leaning over between his legs, he tried to pull out because he was going to cum but could not do so and he was very surprised and happy that I swallowed all his cum down. After that he knew not to try and loved it when I sucked him. Sure do miss not having a man to pleasure like Rod did, I sure miss the cum and the ass fucking. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Envious

As a wishful bottom size queen, this story had me so horny. I can only one day hope to be bred by a well hung alpha. I love solo anal play so I know I can take a beer can cock in my manpussy.

Ready for Big Cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky you

You are so lucky!!!! I`d give ANYTHING to have a huge cocked neighbor to fuck me in the ass!!!!

michaeltreadwaymichaeltreadwayover 5 years ago
DAMN!

Great story friend..I was hard from the beginning and read it twice so I could cum. loved it...... more more

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

He was lucky to have a willing alpha male living next door. I'm as cocksucker and would love it if I had a neighbor like that. I hope you write another chapter to this story.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Mmmmm.... that is one hot scene

Wish I had a neighbor like Jeff

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I'm a married cocksucker too

The part from your story that hit hard with me is:

"As a closet cocksucker, I'm a total size queen and love worshipping a big piece of meat. If I see a big swinging dick in the locker room showers or at the urinals, I have to bite my lip from eliciting a low, guttural moan of desire. Something about a big cock on a dominant dude turns me into a total slut."

I too am married and part of a regular weekly poker game. I haven't yet told one of my buddies that I'm a closet cocksucker but I hope to soon. This story is perfect because one of the poker guys has a big cock (I've seen him in the gym shower) and I drool for his cock. Hopefully he'll go for it and feed me his cock regularly and fuck my man-cunt too. I want to be his bitch -- wish me luck in telling him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
please tell us more

Each time I read this story it turns me on so much. I'm a married closet cocksucker (and a closet CD too) and this is what I truly dream about happening with me and one of my neighbours. Please continue with this story and tell us what happens next. Does his wife find out? Does she join in or just watch ? I can't wait to find out.

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Damn

I need a neighbor like Jeff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes please

If only there was a neighbor like him close to me! I’d be full of his seed all the time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BLOW ME

I wish I had a neighbor who would blow me as well. jjc2golf@gmail.com

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

My boyfriend and I fuck bareback and he always cums up my ass, but he lives almost an hour drive away. I wish I had a neighbor that could breed my sissyboy cunt every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm with ya'll if I only had a neighbor close to me. I use to do my neighbor when I was in high school. Everytime he did me I'd cum. Was awesome. Now an adult and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I used to share pics if my wife with a neighbor who enjoyed my cock sucking desire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a neighbor like that to breed and use me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want a big cock neighbor like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could sure use a big dick neighbor that would like a old mans mouth and asshoĺe for his enjoyment and mine.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

I've got a Neighbor, I can imagine him saying the same things to me as I suck his monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot story. I was in high school when my best friend who was also a neighbor talked me into sucking his cock, it didn’t take much persuasion. I had been fascinated with it, and often tried to imagine what it would feel like in my mouth. It felt better than expected, and I was soon sucking his cock whenever we could find some privacy, whether my house, his house during sleepovers or in the woods behind the school. As it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking cock he suggested including another boy or two to our sleepovers, and I eagerly agreed, sucking the cocks of half a dozen other boys before we graduated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had one like that when I was in my senior year of high school. Wish I had one now. :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it I would love to have some one like that

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 1 year ago

I could sure use a big dick buddy that would like to use my mouth and ass as a cum dump for his enjoyment and mine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh yeah!!! That’s the kind of fantasy that runs through my mind a lot, a situation just like this. My very first cock wasn’t exactly as big as Jeff’s, but it was close, and I’ve been a closet size queen ever since!!

Would really love to hear more about Rod’s adventures!

PervyHusbandPervyHusband3 months ago

Found my way back to your writings after following a couple of links and I really enjoyed reading this story again. I would really like to find a buddy with a big thick cock who could satisfy my cock worshipping desires!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous