My New F-Buddy's Big Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite down on those, sissy," he laughed. "And try to keep the decibels down. That ass is one tight fucking hole, but it felt way too good to stop now. I'm going to bury myself to the hilt in your little fuckbox and breed you like a cheap whore."

Knowing now what to expect, when I felt his fat fuckhead pierce my hole, I bit down hard on the panties and stifled another scream. It still burned like hell, but I was already getting used to his massive girth. Besides, his head was fatter than the rest of his cock, so it would be easy going for the next several inches. Or so I thought.

"Take it slut," he barked as he grabbed my hips and drove his entire length up my fuckhole. As he bottomed out, I actually passed out for a few seconds. When I came to, Jeff was slowly but steadily fucking my ass with deep strokes.

"Fuck, your ass is tighter than my wife's pussy," he exhaled. "Course, you haven't spit a couple of kids out of your mancunt."

On each stroke, his bulb was brushing against a spot deep in my rectum, sending waves of pleasure through my body. My cock was pinned against the sawhorse, but I was rock hard and I could feel hot precum leaking from my engorged tool. Jeff reached down and swatted my balls hard, "Guess you are liking this, huh bitch?"

"Yes Sir," I purred, the mix of pain and pleasure about the most intense sensation I'd ever enjoyed.

Pulling out so that just the head of his massive rod was parked in my chute he asked, "So what do you want me to do now, fag?"

"Fuck me Sir. Fuck me with your big fat cock. Fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me rough. Make me your bitch. Goddammit, I need that big fucking cock buried in my ass."

Jeff seemed pleased with this response as he drove his log deep, fucking me like a wild animal. I could feel his sweat dripping on my bare back as he long-dicked me, his balls bouncing off mine on each thrust. At this point I was no longer dripping precum, my cock was a faucet with the creamy liquid just spilling from my piss slit.

"Damn, I've always wanted to fuck a hole like I own it. You are taking it like a pro, Rod," Jeff complimented me. "You could make some money on the side as a bottom. If you can take my hog, you can take those porn dicks."

Not a bad idea, I thought to myself. Making money for feeling this incredible would be the job of a lifetime. Of course I'd lose my wife and family, be shamed publically, and lose all my friends. Well, all the ones that didn't want to take a spin fucking my hole.

Jeff fucked me for another 10 minutes and I felt a weird sensation growing in my balls. I was nearing an orgasm, without ever touching my cock. I wasn't sure I had any fluids left to ejaculate after all the milking, but it was unmistakable that I was going to "cum."

"Fuck Jeff, I'm going to cum," I moaned as my cock began to spasm and big ropes of thick cream were shot down my leg. Thank goodness for being suspended on the sawhorse, because my legs were so rubbery I would have collapsed right there.

"Goddamn faggot, my wife never cums when I'm fucking her. You are one twisted little slut," Jeff chuckled.

I could feel his throbbing veins start to swell, and I knew Jeff was close.

"Breed my ass stud," I whimpered. "Fill me with your baby seed."

With one final deep thrust, Jeff's torpedo fired its full munitions, deep into my bowels. I swear I could feel each and every hot jet of molten spunk as it shot deep in my body. Fuck, I'd have his jizz dripping out of my tortured ass for the rest of the day. I'd have to remember to stuff some paper towels inside my underwear.

"Holy, fucking, mother of god, I'm cumming like a volcano," Jeff hissed. As he struggled to catch his breath, he continued, "That was the best fuck I can ever remember. I held back as long as I could, but your asspussy was just too fucking tight."

"Ditto here stud," I sighed. "I won't be able to walk right for a week, but every time I catch myself limping, I'll have a dirty smile on my face remembering that fuck."

With a loud pop, Jeff pulled his slowly deflating monster from my gaping hole.

"Grab a towel and clean me up bitch," Jeff instructed.

On weak legs, I stumbled over to a table and grabbed a towel. Falling to my knees, eye to eye with his monster, I wiped him clean. Not able to resist myself, I gave his big hanging nuts a few wet kisses. Between fondling his balls and cleaning his shaft, his member started to rebound, blood flowing back to pump up his girth.

"Be careful bitch, you get me excited again and you'll have to finish what you start," Jeff said.

Little did he know that is exactly what I had in mind. I wanted him to fill my mouth with one more load before I jetted. I took his bulb in my mouth and swirled my tongue around, licking under his shaft and taking several semi-hard inches down my throat.

"You are one insatiable little slut, Rod. How does your ass juice taste on my cock, bitch?" Jeff chuckled. "Guess you want me to feed you another load, huh?"

"Please Sir," I begged. "I need another load of your hot man sauce in my belly."

"We've got a little time I guess, but you better work hard. I'm not sure I can even cum a second time, so you are going to have to work some magic," he replied.

Let's just say I sucked the chrome off his trailer hitch and unbelievably Jeff shot another king sized load into my mouth.

As I pulled back on my clothes, making sure to stuff some paper towels in my shorts to catch the prodigious flow of spunk leaking out my recently fucked hole, Jeff tucked his monster back into his jeans and zipped up.

"Buddy," Jeff chuckled, "You are one horny little bitch."

"Can't argue with that," I smirked. "And you are one well endowed alpha stud. What a goddamn amazing cock."

"Glad we could find a mutually beneficial arrangement. I'm going to feed you so much cum, you won't need any more protein in your diet. Sorry if I got a little too aggressive."

"Jeff, my big dicked friend, you can feed me your load anytime and I absolutely love your dominant side," I replied.

"Ha, I thought you were getting off on that. I'm not sure myself where that came from. And trust me, I will be using your holes as often as we can find the time," he laughed as he opened the garage door and I gingerly limped down the driveway, already figuring out my excuse for how I pulled something when my wife asked why I was so gimpy. If she only knew what I was pulling was the giant cock attached to our good neighbor.

12