All Comments on 'My New Girlfriend has a Penis Ch. 02'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

This is even better than chapter 1 in my opinion. Thanks for giving us more, and if the urge strikes again, yes, please write chapter 3. If you're open to suggestions for what might occur in a new chapter, I'd suggest a 3some with Emily's husband. I reckon Emily's up for a spot of dp!

KyrieEleison335KyrieEleison335about 2 years ago

Wow, this story has been fantastic, please continue! Hope this beautiful little relationship of theirs only progresses, maybe even with Emily going on camera with Alexa? Either way, hope to see more of our two lovebirds in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adding to my comments after part 1, uh, please write about another oh, thousand stories about Emily and Alexa. Best TS-Female story writer ever, hard to believe it was your first try. Can't wait to see what's next, thanks again.

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

Please, sir, I want some more!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

Great story so far and the intensity of part 2 takes you to another level!! I can’t wait to see what happens next in chapter 3 but there’s so much potential with Emily’s suitcase of toys to explore.

Not wanting to get ahead of my self but Emily’s husband should meet Alexa for a steamy, sexy trio! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Filled with lust, curiosity, erotic discovery and passion. I loved this chapter as Emily and Alexa toy with more fantasies. Please continue I would love to see where this goes as they both check the blocks off one by one.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

These two chapters are some of the most erotic I have read on this site. No cuckolding, just husband and wife both aware that a little strange once or twice a year keeps both from cheating.

And the erotic play between the two women was some of the best written I have read.

Keep it up, IsabellaEmily

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Lovely ladies spending quality time making each other feel sublime. Genuine feelings to please each other , thereby giving themselves ultimate pleasure. By all means, please continue their journey of discovery.

wvjetwvjetabout 2 years ago

lovely!

more please :)

dpga4625dpga4625about 2 years ago

Love the story! When I was younger I was the girl with a cock for both sexes. I love almost every minute of it! Keep 'em cumming! I also love your profile pic!

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Leave it up to this amazing author to write the best transgender story! Perfectly written with emotion between both Emily and Alexa as these two discover each other's carnal desires. Just when thought the passionate sex could not get any greater, along cums chapter 2 ratchets up the heat to flaming hot!

Looking forward to another chapter with Emily facilitating Alexa checking more fantasies off her bucket list, and then some....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, you just get better and better Emily. What would I not give to spend a whole weekend wallowing in your heavenly cunt and totally drunk on your cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker and sucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh! More and more of this please, I would just love to play with you and the woman with the cock. I have already told you how much I would love to have pure unadulterated sex with you, fucking and sucking each other to insane levels of sexual pleasure and not stopping till till we pass out from sexual over load, ready to start over as soon as we recover. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazingly HOT story from the beginning to the end of Chapter 2. The dialogue was great and description of action at its best. Got a good boner while reading your lines. Can't wait to read Chapter 3. Voted you 5 stars for each chapter. Awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. I don't normally comment but I really want you to keep going with this one. I love how involved you get the reader and it all makes me very stiff and horny. Thoughts for future chapters? You seem to be doing pretty well but I'd like Emily to discover her inner anal slut and even enjoy trying ass to mouth. Whatever, many thanks and please keep it coming...

TallMarkTallMarkalmost 2 years ago

Live it. More please!!

LannaLaceLannaLacealmost 2 years ago

Ms Emily!!! Most amazing….incredible erotica… love the detail in the descriptions of the setting…especially the glass shower overlooking the city engulfed in snow…yet no one can see their incredible voyeuristic adventures..VERY STEAMY!… Also the sexy conversations, I can so imagine Alexa in her real life innocence yet tap into her vast experience as an online trans-cam girl! Please continue with more chapters…perhaps they meet on another business trip…and visit a sexy lingerie shop…and take pleasure in finding great sexy lingerie with the help of a the sales girl.. (a very sexy trans sales girl with a …BBC?) or I’m sure Ms Emily has something even naughtier in mind? Love it!!

GuitarGuyXXXGuitarGuyXXXalmost 2 years ago

Another great story, please cuntinue it, really want to know what my favorite pair of "lesbian" lovers do with the rest of their week together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please so fucking hot the passion keeps building looking forward to more hardness peace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, this is great. Your work is a joy to read.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

We need the next installment, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story, how it unfolds, and the character development. Oh, and the sex is hot as F**K!! Cannot wait for this story to continue!!

Catalac2022Catalac2022almost 2 years ago

Absolutely need to continue this.... its hot as fuck and sorta makes me what to try it, soooooo PLEASE get more of this story going and posted asap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this wow hot. Hope you add more chapters mmmm

NielsBohrNielsBohralmost 2 years ago

Well done. A brilliant story that certainly merits continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. More please.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

2nd time I have read this series. We need Chapter 3

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 2 years ago

WOW! Another fantastic chapter to this marvelous story. Definitely keep this story going as it is one of the best I've ever read on here.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshealmost 2 years ago

Love the series would like to see it evolve to include the husband to make some of the fantasies come true

Fritz_WFritz_Walmost 2 years ago

Please go on with that story. There not much good stories with this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it so far and I hope you continue. I would like to see Alexa discover anal pleasures but her character is just fine without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, it should be a movie!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loving this story.So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Definitely would love to read more about Emily and Alexa.

aylamasyaylamasyover 1 year ago

This is so good. oh my goodness

as a trans woman, I'd say this is very realistic. haha

Smarthomanid2Smarthomanid2over 1 year ago

Ohhhhh myyyyyyy how did the 2nd beat the 1st. This has made me wiggly and throb and moan out loud. It’s like you are writing this from memory. Wow wow wow. Thank you. What are they doing after the next shower?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Killer story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the hottest and best stories I’ve ever read. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I SEE you with the pumpkin joke

wildman9917wildman9917over 1 year ago

I love the story please continue.

RichardDastardRichardDastardover 1 year ago

Isabella this story is fantastic and I'd love you to write more on this subject. My girlfriend is fascinated by it and regularly plays with herself as she looks at trans women with big tits and cocks, her ultimate fantasy is to do what Ms. Emily did in your story.

I think Alexa could visit Emily at home her pretence being she's new to the company and wants to learn from a more experienced colleague. Her arrival excites Emily's husband and they Allendale up in bed with Alex's dreams coming true and Emily experiencing a unique dp from her husband and Alexa

cbandedcbandedover 1 year ago

the great story continues, excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so incredibly sexy my cock was leaking all the time cant wait for next episode robert

wyrdrunewyrdruneover 1 year ago

Wonderful stories - hope you write more.

wvBalzakwvBalzakover 1 year ago

Your story is so HOT! I loved it and I hope you write more. I agree with RD, taking Alexa home to meet her husband and having a three-way with a DP sounds hot to me. A dream CUM true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, beautifully described sex scenes and you wonderfully develop the atmosphere and tension. I am very much waiting for the further story, what will happen with Emila and Alexa and maybe Emily will take Alexa with her?

If I would like to experience it like Emily and feel Alexa in myself ...

Sissiboy from Warsaw (Poland)

Wspaniała historia, pięknie opisane sceny seksu a i wspaniale rozwijasz atmosferę i napięcie. Bardzo czekam na dalszą opowieść, co się wydarzy z Emilą i Alexą a może Emily zabierze Alexę ze sobą?

Jak chciałbym tego tak doświadczyć jak Emily i poczuć Alexę w sobie ...

SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please more!

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Hopefully you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story and well told/written.

Many thanks and please .... more.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 1 year ago

Love love this story. Thx for sharing and I really hope you continue the story on too please pretty please?! Hehee xx

CountDiego4CountDiego4about 1 year ago

Absolutely great story. I hope this continues. I was thinking that maybe the server from the restaurant might be a willing participant for the threesome. But, please, please keep writing about Ms.Emily and Alexa. Many possibilities.❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. So hot.

Thor69269Thor69269about 1 year ago

Great series. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So exciting, what makes the story is the great writing, so feel her have the vocabulary to write as well as you do. So erotic, please finish this story, maybe a 3-way with Emily's husband. Thanks I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it.

I mostly read stores from the pov of a crossdresser or trans women having sex with a man, but I really enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. OMFG I was rock hard the entire time and when her penis erupted, my alarm clock went off at the same time 🤭

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some of the hottest stories I have read on here and that is a LOT! Love the sex scenes and the developing feelings between these 2 women.

CanadianMCanadianM11 months ago

Loved this mini series. Well crafted and smoking hot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW, great stories would love to read more, Alexa, Emily and her husband???

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

Ha Ha... I am officially on your fan wagon!! These two are great together, sharing new possibilities, emotions, desires... And once again proving that good sex can be a great common denominator towards solving a problem. Keep it Cumming Ms. IsabellaEmily

LHamLHam11 months ago

I loved this story. Thank you IsabellaEmily. I was also tempted by the excellent waitress. I think that you had an opening there that you can now return to and explore.

Lisa

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

Oh yes…more more more! Can’t get enough of Alexa and Emily..such a sexual turn on!

Brings back memories of my experiences with Trannies!

Jazzfan1985Jazzfan198510 months ago

That was great please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue this awesome story! The situation is innovative and very clever and it has so much room to grow! This part left me waiting for the anal sex that was to come and, in the shower, it seemed so close! I was waiting for Emily to say something because she loves a coxk in her ass and then nothing?? The waitress at the restaurant seemed backwardly interested in the first part and I can only imagine the fun the husband could have with Alexa!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal699 months ago

It’s been over a year since you wrote this. I. Hope that we will have another chapter of Emily and Alexa.

They have so much more to do!

We need to read about their 3-sum, we need to see if they ever get an affair going in the work place. We need more of these 2 hotties!

Cactus99Cactus999 months ago

yes please continue Ms Emily 5 STARS

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi9 months ago

Absolutely Amazing story😍😍😍. Wow😍😍😍😍. One of the best I've read. Now in my Favorites, and Definitely need more😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

hugh52hugh528 months ago

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding story. I am enjoying reading your work.

LtheL999LtheL9997 months ago

Anyone know any other stories like this one with a cis woman having sex with a transwoman?

PervyHusbandPervyHusband6 months ago

Amazing stories!!! I loved reading them and I would absolutely enjoy reading another more about Emily and Alexa.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's a shame you didn't continue this great story.

4Leather4Leather6 months ago

Love it, please continue with the next chapter of the happy three some she is thinking about with her husband. Sure it would be as good as this.

AnjalilesAnjaliles6 months ago

It was amazingly hot. Made me live myself several time...

I am yet to have my first lady cock....but the story made me eager now

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the story I think you need a couple more chapters last one a threesome with the husband keep writing I love it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic work! I desperately want this to blossom into a lifelong, wholesome threesome romance.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Yes please more would be great

A sexy threesome with the waitress maybe or get her husband involved

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Having a ladycock means I relate to this. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES