My New Girlfriend has a Penis Ch. 02

Story Info
A transgender woman and her female friend explore further.
9.4k words
4.89
75k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

Greetings perverted friends and friendly perverts.

This is a sequel that picks up directly where My New Girlfriend Has A Penis leaves off, so read that one for much needed backstory and context before this one.

Thank you for your comments on Part One. They were incredibly kind and supportive, and this story was directly inspired by reader response to that story.

One of the characters in this is a transgender woman, exploring sex with a married woman that she's recently become friends with. Exploring pleasure for the first time is a favorite theme of mine, and this story is another example of that.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

There's a tiny bit of anal massage and anal tonguing, but it's not a major focus and will pass by quick if that's not your thing.

As always, I hope you enjoy reading about some of the things that arouse me in my fantasy life.

IsabellaEmily

~~

My New Girlfriend Has A Penis Two

A few minutes ago:

I grabbed her hair and pushed my cunt against her mouth and felt another surge of orgasmic release shoot through me, and I came and came as she sucked her semen from my clenching hole.

And then she was on top of me again, and I pulled her face to mine and tasted a mouthful of salty cum roll into my mouth on her tongue, and I wrapped my legs around her body as we sucked at each other's lips.

My entire body was burning, and I felt dizzy, and I moaned with the pure filth of our sexual heat.

Her cock poked against my leg, and I reached down to grab her, sobbing as I realized that she was still hard.

"What else do you want to do to me with this thing?" I asked, grinning up at her as strings of her cum stretched from her tongue to my mouth.

Now:

"Oh gawd, keep fucking me like that." I moaned against her mouth. "Your cock feels so fucking good in me."

Her tongue licked at my tongue again, and even though we'd both swallowed all of her cum that she'd sucked out of my hole and shared with me, we could each still taste its tangy flavor and that taste was fueling our lust.

She'd pumped me so full of cum that it had literally overflowed out of me, and she hadn't even lost her erection.

Now she'd pushed her hard cock back inside me, and was fucking me slowly and deeply while we kissed, and the sexual tension was driving my body wild.

Her cock was about five inches and not very thick. It was either naturally that small or perhaps stunted by the medical steps she'd taken as she transitioned from male to female.

My husband's cock is fairly average, but much thicker and nearly an inch longer than Alexa's, but hers was hitting every tingling nerve-ending along the inside of my cunt, and her size had allowed her to fuck me rather roughly without any of the discomfort that I'd experienced with bigger men.

"I think I might cum again." I moaned into her mouth.

"What should I do Ms. Emily?" she panted.

"Just keep....just keep.....like that....just keep doing exactly that." I groaned, closing my eyes as her cock continued to hit places so small and sensitive that I could hardly concentrate on anything else.

She moved her mouth back to my throat and sucked, and I knew I'd be going home with her mouth marks on my body, and I didn't care. My husband knew what I got up to out of town, and even without the marks on my body I'd have told him.

I grabbed her hips and rocked mine in rhythm with her, feeling the pleasure begin to overload my nervous system.

"It's.....it's.....it's close....." I murmured.

Up until that moment I'd assumed that this would be a quick release of orgasmic tension, pleasurable but not particularly long or intense.

But as I'd announced how close it was I realized that the pleasure building within me wasn't going to be a release of tension left over from my previous orgasm, but rather it was building on the foundation of that orgasm, getting ready to take my body to a place I'd rarely been.

Her tongue pushed along my ear and I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed, feeling myself plumet towards the point of no return.

"Kiss me!" I screeched. "Kiss me when I cum! Now! NOW"

Her mouth found mine and our tongues touched at the exact moment that my clit began to throb, and then the start of the orgasm hit me like a slap, and I felt myself tense up as my cunt clenched around her delicious cock.

But my cunt was just the start.

As it tightened involuntarily around her delicious cock I felt a sudden piercing sensation in my clit, that spread out into my nipples and belly, until even my legs and the palms of my hands were tingling with what felt like surging explosions that fed on one another.

Each detonation became more powerful, the pleasure increasing my arousal and need, and my arousal and need feeding into my pleasure each time my body convulsed and heaved in its gorgeous agony of physical release.

On and on it went, so exquisitely gratifying that the sensation was nearly painful.

All at once it was long and slow and fast and relentless, even though several times during the climax all sensation would ebb away for a moment as if to give me a chance to appreciate how emotionally and physically amazing this orgasm was.

And finally, it ebbed away one last time, leaving me feeling completely wrung out and exhausted, before one last bolt of furious tension shot through my body that made me shout one last time before my arms and legs fell limply to the mattress.

And then my cunt suddenly felt another intense spasm, this one all sensitivity and agony and I pushed Alexa away from me at the overload of it all.

"I need a break." I panted, grabbing her, and pushing her to the mattress so I could snuggle against her.

Laying on my side while I caught my breath, I pushed my still heaving body against hers, and delighted in feeling her soft female skin against mine, while her stiff prick touched my thigh.

I moved my hand down and grabbed her cock, squeezing it as she moved her hips slowly against the hotel bedspread.

We lay like that for several minutes, sweat cooling on our bodies, her arms around my body and her fingers tracing a small circle on my back, while my hand held her thin erection, and I enjoyed the odd mixture of dry stickiness and slick precum that coated her penis.

At last I took a long satisfied breath and raised my head to look at her in the soft light of the room's night light. Outside the snow continued to fall past our windows, adding to the blizzard conditions in the city below.

"Ms. Emily, are you okay?" Alexa whispered. "Do you need to sleep?"

"Oh no." I said softly. "Not yet. Not if you can cum again."

I raised my eyebrows in the near darkness, genuinely curious.

My husband had reached an age where he could rest for several minutes after cumming and then get a second erection while I sucked and licked him. But another orgasm sometimes wouldn't happen for him no matter how long we tried.

I knew that most young men her age could either stay hard or get hard immediately after their first orgasm, and that a second orgasm was rarely out of the question.

More than once I'd been with young guys who could even have a third orgasm coaxed from their cock if I was patient and hungry enough for their sperm.

But I had no idea what her stamina or ability might be like due to her changed body. In my mind she was no longer qualified to be called a man in any way.

Even her beautiful cock wasn't the last trace of her one-time maleness as far as I was concerned, but part of the total package of her sexuality. Instead of making her less feminine, it seemed to me to be total proof of how female she was.

After all the cum she'd pumped into me, I wouldn't have been surprised if her cock had gone soft and stayed that way for a few days.

"I can cum again." She whispered, her fingers brushing through my hair. "If you want me to."

I nodded my head and smiled eagerly.

"I do." I said. "I want that a lot."

"How do you want me to do it?" she asked. "Do you want me to do it fast? Or....?"

"I'm a little chilly." I confessed. "Can we get under the covers for a few minutes?"

"Of course!" she smiled. "It is cold in here. And watching the snow outside isn't helping."

We got up and pulled back the comforter, blanket, and sheet, and naked we both slid into the bed and met in the middle, pulling the covers up around us and getting snug and comfortable.

We pressed together, and I grabbed her cock again and squeezed. It had softened considerably as we'd moved around the bed.

"Gawd," she shuddered, "your hand feels so good."

"I like touching cock." I admitted. "And yours is beautiful. So if I can't see it in the dark I want to feel it."

"You can feel it all you want." She groaned, stretching out on her back next to me.

I moved my hand up and down slowly and felt her cock returning to its erect condition from my touch.

"Do you want to cum fast?" I asked her. "Or need to?"

"I can if you want to finish up Ms. Emily." She said. "But I don't need to. In fact, if we work at it for a few minutes, I'll cum a lot harder than if we do it fast."

"Then let's not rush." I said, cupping her tiny balls. "I prefer hard orgasms. Especially if we have to work for them."

"Fuck that's good." She said.

I was holding her balls and moving my hand back and forth gently, causing her cock to sway back and forth under the blankets without me directly touching it. I moved my arm and bit and her cock bumped into my hand.

"Judas you are so fucking hard again already." I marveled. "Your cam show customers must love seeing that."

"Oh yeah." She sighed. "I usually tell them if they tip me good enough before I cum, I'll let myself get soft and then make myself hard again for them. Even if I don't make myself cum a second time, they want to see me get hard again."

"What makes your mind up about cumming again?" I asked her.

"Sometimes I'm just tired." She grinned. "And other times I end up a bit chafed or sore if someone has paid for me to fuck or stroke with something rough, so one is enough, at least for the cam."

"But not enough for you?" I asked.

"I like to get in a hot bath and have a nice slow stroke sometimes." She admitted. "And sometimes I want to do that just by myself, without an audience."

"That makes sense." I said. "As much as I love sex, I do love to spend some quality time alone masturbating. No one knows what I want the way that I do."

"Very true." She agreed with a giggle. "Although counting myself as the first, you're only the second person to make me cum. And you are, by far, my favorite."

I let go of her balls and wrapped my fingers around her cock again, beginning another slow stroke up and down.

"Thank you pretty lady." I said. "But let's not forget that I enjoyed it too. A lot. Besides orgasms always feel better when someone else causes them."

"I believe you." She groaned softly, tensing her thighs.

"But sometimes you do cum twice in one cam session?" I asked. "And you don't have to answer. I've just been curious about people who cam for a long time now."

"You can ask me anything you want." Alexa said with a sigh. "Especially if you ask with your fingers doing that."

I smiled and kissed the side of her throat softly.

"At least once a week I'll cum twice for the cam in one night." She said. "Sometimes it's all one session with the same crowd, and sometimes I'll go private with just one or two guys for the second session. That makes it more intimate, and we can talk better."

"Which do you prefer?" I asked her, using the palm my hand to slide in small circles against her cockhead.

"I prefer the one-on-one sessions." She said. "I make less money at those, unless the guy is a crazy big tipper, but that way I can watch his cam and see him cum too. I might be attracted to women, but I like watching men cum sometimes."

"I like watching men cum too." I reminded her. "So I don't blame you a bit."

"Once in a while I'll cam and cum and log off, and then later on I'll get horny and log in again." She said. "But that's why I usually like to cum twice, so that doesn't happen."

"Do you ever cum three times?" I asked softly, already wondering where she might want to pump her next load.

"Yes I do." She said. "Not all the time, because the third one takes a long time, but I can if someone really wants me to, and sometimes I just really need to."

"Good." I said. "It's always more fun with a lover who recognizes that orgasms are a physical need as well as a physical want."

I grabbed her cock in a tight grip and stroked it as fast as I could for twenty seconds, feeling her body tense up and her hand clench around my arm. And then I stopped, keeping a firm grip but holding her completely still, feeling her push against me.

"Jesus fuck." She moaned. "You're so fucking good at that."

"Well we're not quite done yet," I teased, "so stop squirming."

"I'm trying." She grinned. "But it's hard."

"I know it's hard." I said with a giggle as I squeezed her. "I'm the one holding it."

I gave it about twenty fast and hard strokes, feeling her tense up beside me.

"I love how fucking hard it feels in my hand." I moaned. "Completely solid and stiff. It's a beautiful piece of female sex and I love to feel it throb and leak on my fingers."

She took in a deep breath and stretched her legs.

"I don't think it's ever been this hard." She whispered. "What are you doing to me Ms. Emily?"

"Just enjoying myself." I said in a hushed voice. "Making my new friend moan."

"Well it's fucking working." She groaned.

I moved my legs against hers, enjoying the soft feeling of her body and the hard feeling of her arousal, and the warm feeling of snuggling under the covers with nothing to do but teasingly caress, stroke, tickle, and play with her stiff penis.

"You said something about chafing." I said. "From fucking something hard or rough?"

"Sometimes," she said, struggling to maintain her breathing, "guys want to see you fuck something while you're on cam. And if they tip enough, I'll do it if I can."

"What do they want you to fuck?" I asked "A sex toy?"

"Once in a while." She said. "I have a few cock sleeves that are supposed to feel like mouths or vaginas, and the guys like to see me use them."

"Do they feel real?" I asked "Now that you can compare and contrast?"

"They feel nice." She replied. "They feel soft and slippery if you use lube in them, and that's a nice feeling. But it's the sensitivity of my cock that gives me pleasure when I use them."

I moved my fingers to her balls again and used my fingernails to lightly scratch at the skin of her scrotum, causing her to tense and tremble.

"But now," she groaned, "it's not my cock doing all the work. It's you, and my cock is receiving the pleasure instead of generating it. Does that make sense?"

"Oh my yes." I told her, rubbing my hand along her flat belly. "It's the difference between touching yourself and having someone else touch you."

She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

I moved my hand back to her cock and felt how wet the sheet was with her slick precum where her cock had poked up at it.

"So what else do you fuck besides cock sleeves?" I asked her. "Anything else?"

The longer I could keep her talking, the more the tension in her balls would build, and the more we'd both enjoy her next spurting eruption.

"If you can think of it, some guy has asked to see me fuck it." She said. "Some things I won't try because it sounds painful or gross, and sometimes I can't just because I don't have some of the things in the house."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I once had a guy ask to watch me put my cock into a bowl of cereal with milk. I'd have done it even though it sounded weird, but I didn't have any cereal in the house." She said.

"Cereal?" I laughed. "That is unusual. It sounds strange to me at least."

"Strange maybe." She agreed. "But not unusual. Guys love to see me cum on food. Especially desserts."

"Salty and sweet." I said. "A savory combination."

I squeezed her cock hard and fingered the tip, feeling a nice big drop of precum roll out onto my fingers.

"What else have you fucked?" I asked as I massaged her slick arousal into her cockhead.

"Oh wow." She sighed. "Lots of things. Teddy bears, blankets, pillows, panties, cotton balls, a feather duster, garbage bags, and even a pumpkin."

"A pumpkin? Seriously?" I asked.

I was so surprised by that answer that I stopped in mid stroke, holding her cock firmly in my hand.

"Oh yeah." She said. "A guy requested it, so I went out and bought a pumpkin. That night on cam I cut a hole in it and cut out some of the insides and stuck my cock in for him."

"What did it feel like?" I asked.

"Pretty good." She giggled. "Wet and squishy."

"You learn something new every day." I laughed with her.

"It felt so good I tried it again by myself off cam a few nights later with a melon." She said. "I couldn't believe how hard that one made me cum."

"Was the melon better than the pumpkin?" I asked.

"It felt the same," she said, "but it was easier to hold so I could lay on my back and fuck it up and down without any strain."

"Where did you cum?" I asked. "Into the pumpkin? Or the melon?"

"Yeah." She giggled. "Into both. It felt too good to pull out."

"My college boyfriend used to tell me the same thing." I told her. "But about my pussy."

"I think I agree with him." She whispered, resting her hand on my thigh. "Being inside you was amazing."

I stroked her cock a bit quicker, tightening my grip.

"Holy shit that feels so damn good." She sighed.

"Do you always cum as much as you did inside me?" I asked her.

"I think I came more because I was with someone." She said. "I've read that you produce more semen with a partner than during solo play."

"I think that's true." I agreed. "But I have no way to know for sure."

"But either way," she said, "I'm a big cummer naturally. And I take vitamins to help maintain healthy semen volume. Most guys on cam want to see lots of sticky evidence of an orgasm."

"They're not wrong." I told her, moving my mouth to her ear. "I fucking love to see and feel and taste hot cum."

She moaned as I squeezed her cock before letting go of it, and then tracing my index finger up and down its length.

"How about your second load?" I asked. "When you cum twice, how much do you cum the second time?"

"If I make myself cum fast it's a normal amount I guess." She said. "Stuff comes out, but not like the first one."

"And if you take your time?" I asked, moving my finger even slower against her stiff flesh.

"If I stroke slow, and if I'm really horny, it can be a lot." She sighed.

"Slow like this?" I asked, taking her cock in my hand and sliding it up and down agonizingly slow.

"Mmm hmm." She moaned.

"And are you still horny?" I whispered, licking her earlobe.

"Fuck yes fuck." She moaned, writhing her ass on the bed as I moved my hand.

"Does that mean you're going to have a good orgasm for Ms. Emily?" I asked, my tongue tracing along behind her ear.

"I will." She said, struggling to control her voice. "I'm getting really close."

"Close to making a sticky mess?" I asked.

I moved my hand back to her balls and held them tightly in my fingers.

"Yes Ms. Emily." She panted.

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base of her cock and held tightly, loving the way her arousal felt in my hand.

"Not yet." I told her. "First, I want to know about some of your fantasies. What do you want to try sexually?"

"I want to have a threesome someday." She hissed, grinding her ass into the mattress as she worked to maintain control.

"I think most people want to have a threesome." I told her. "It's a pretty common fantasy for almost everyone. Do you want to play with two women? Or two men? Or one of each?"

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers