My New Girlfriend has a Penis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think probably two women." Alexa moaned. "But maybe a married couple someday, if I find the right couple who are both interested in someone like me."

"Would you actually play with the husband?" I asked her, stroking my hand up and down her throbbing little cock. "Or would you watch them and wait for your turn to fuck her?"

"I'd like to watch." She groaned. "And maybe have him watch me fuck his wife. But sometimes I'm curious about playing with another cock. Even though I'm not really attracted to men."

"So she could watch you stroke him?" I teased.

"If she wanted to." Alexa answered softly. "I don't know if I'd like trying it, but I think I could probably give a pretty good handjob. I've had lots of practice."

"I think it's a skill you learn if you're interested in the task." I said softly, my hand beginning to move up and down on her dick faster.

"Yes I.....I......I think so......." She was gritting her teeth now, working hard to maintain her composure.

"What else would you like to try?" I asked. "Sexually?"

I propped my head up on one arm, stroking her and watching her face intently in the dim light, trying to anticipate her approaching loss of control.

"Everything." She panted. "Everything there is to try."

"Like what?" I asked innocently, pretending that she wasn't losing the fight she was waging with her own pleasure.

"I....I always wanted to push my cock into a pussy, and now I want to try it again." She moaned. "I want to cum in a pussy again too. I want to be sucked and cum in a mouth and feel my cock in an anus maybe. And a handjob."

"A handjob?" I grinned, moving my hand even faster.

"God yes." She panted, squeezing her eyes shut. "It's so.....personal.....so intimate.....having someone....having you.....holding and touching and loving my cock.....fuck......"

"Anything else?" I asked. "Any other ways you want to cum?"

"I want to get jerked off on my own face someday." She grunted. "By someone else. And get jerked off on something weird and kinky."

"Weird and kinky?" I asked. "What weird and kinky thing would you like to cover with your hot semen Alexa?"

"I....I....I don't know......can't think.......I'm having.......so fuck.....so close.....Ms. Em....Emily.....god...." she forced the words out, her entire body tense and rigid.

I knew that her orgasm was rushing towards us like an out-of-control truck.

"Do you want to cum sweetie?" I asked softly, gripping her cock even tighter.

"Ye....yea......yes......yes.....YES....." she groaned. "Please....."

I pushed the sheet and blanket down to our waists, and the cool air of the room felt delicious against my hot skin.

I'd felt how wet she'd made the sheet and had contemplated just letting her erupt under the covers so we could both sleep in the slick mess.

But I wanted to see her cum. Especially if she came a lot.

I kissed her lips softly, and then stretched across her body, putting my head against her belly and cupping her tense balls with my left hand while continuing to tug rapidly on her erection with my right.

"Go." I said out loud. "Let me see how much girly-sperm you have for Ms. Emily."

I felt her push up from the mattress and groan deep in her chest, and then with a sharp gasp she wrapped her hands in my hair and screeched.

"FUUUUCKKCUMMMMMMCUMMMMMNOW!" she bellowed, and her balls suddenly got tight and her cock seemed to grow stiffer, and then I felt it lurch in my tight grip.

A great rope of cum shot over a foot in the air, thick and hot, and it splashed down on my face and her belly, and I saw a thinner string of her cum launch into the air, shooting higher than the first bolt had.

I felt another ribbon of the liquid heat land on my arm.

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed. "Cum for me!"

She was moaning loudly and spasming under me, and her cock jumped again and again, and I felt her hot cum rain down on my hands and arms.

I felt a shot of it land in my hair and I laughed with joy as I saw even more of it splashing down on her belly and hitting the sheet that covered our thighs, as she arched her back up off of the mattress.

It came and came, and long after her cock had stopped spurting I could still feel it throbbing in my hand as she pulled at my hair and whimpered in delicious agony.

I didn't have a reason to, since my body was sexually exhausted, but I suddenly craved the feeling of her cock inside me.

I pulled her towards me and spread my legs, and she rolled on top of me and pushed her cock up into me, sinking all the way in while she let out a shuddering and grateful sigh.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and grabbed her hair, pulling her face to mine as she lay still, her almost stiff cock up inside my tingling cunt, and her body pushing her slippery cum against my belly.

My cunt felt so deliciously full and the air cooling her wet semen on my skin felt so sexually naughty that I groaned in physical and emotional satisfaction.

"That was fucking beautiful." I whispered. "Thank you."

She nodded, trembling on top of me, and I hooked the soaked sheet with my foot and pulled it up so I could grab it with my hands and pull it and the blanket over us both.

We were both covered with her sticky and drying cum, and I closed my eyes as I felt her cock twitch as it slowly grew softer inside of me.

I closed my eyes and felt her lips against my neck, and I sighed contentedly.

After several minutes I took a deep breath, feeling myself reaching towards sleep.

"Remind me to thank the hotel for screwing up our rooms." I mumbled, but I realized she was nearly asleep as she exhaled deeply against my ear.

~

She stayed on top of me for a long time, and I dozed on and off, enjoying the weight of her small body against me, waking up once to the tickling sensation of her completely spent and soft cock slipping out of my cunt.

She moved her hips slightly but stayed on top of me, and I held her tight under the covers, our bodies both sticky with cum and sweat, the sheets above and below us enticingly damp from her recent spurting gushes.

~

At some point in the night I woke up as she moved off me and snuggled up beside me, and I rolled onto my side and pushed my ass against her, feeling her arm circle around me.

I fell asleep again, only to wake up later with her semi-erect cock pushing against my thigh, and her warm breasts against my back.

~

A few hours later I woke up in total darkness and realized Alexa must have gotten up and turned the night lights off. I figured she'd probably gotten up to pee, and the thought made me realize how badly my own bladder needed relief.

I eased out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom, closing the door softly before turning the lights on.

In the mirror I saw a bunch of my hair sticking up, and when I touched it I discovered it was stiff and felt brittle. With a grin I realized that it was still caked with Alexa's cum.

I sat down on the toilet and closed my eyes, content to try for a few more hours of sleep before I fixed my hair or anything else.

When I was finished, I washed my hands and face again, and quickly brushed my teeth before turning out the lights and creeping silently back to the bed. I slid in and Alexa rolled toward me in her sleep.

I took one of her hands in mine and closed my eyes, falling back towards dreamland.

~

I finally woke up, seeing the sky through the wall of windows becoming a lighter shade of gray. Sometime in the night the snow had stopped falling, but there was no hint of the sun in the predawn sky.

There were several inches of snow on our balcony, and even though I couldn't hear it, I could sense that there was a cold wind blowing off the lake.

The room was pleasantly warm however, and one of us had pushed the blankets down off our bodies at some point in the night. I was still on my side, and Alexa was still beside me, but no longer spooning me.

I rolled over onto my back, stretching my arms over my head, and flexing my legs as I savored the feeling of being in bed with nowhere to go.

In the dim grayness I looked over at Alexa and noticed that she appeared fast asleep, one hand at her hip and the other laying gently on her flat stomach.

I also noticed that her cock was rock hard, sticking straight up in the air, as if it was trying to reach the ceiling.

I lay still and stared at it for several minutes.

I had seen many hard cocks in my life, starting in college, and even though looking at a stiff dick in a picture or porn video didn't appeal to me at all, I've always found it arousing to see a hard cock in person.

Especially if it belonged to someone that I cared about.

I liked that a hard cock often meant sexual arousal, and I almost always had a physically arousing response within my own body just from seeing the evidenced stiffening and thickening changes to a penis.

But it was more than just feeling myself grow hornier in the presence of a hard dick. I also responded emotionally to seeing an erection, since erections always struck me as being both tender and vulnerable.

I know most women don't consider an erection to be a sign of vulnerability, but I've always thought of them that way.

An erect cock is signaling the ultimate need for sexual touch and release, and the harder it is, the more it's in need of attention. It's almost like a non-verbal form of begging.

While I watched Alexa's cock point away from her body I wondered for the thousandth time in my life what it would feel like to have a part of my body become so engorged that it would grow and stick out in such an obvious way.

And Alexa's cock was especially fascinating to me, being so small and almost completely hairless except for the pretty little tuft above her cock at the base, which somehow made it seem more feminine.

The size seemed to fit her perfectly, and last night I'd delighted in the pleasure of feeling her pounding it into my wet canal as hard as she could without any unpleasant stretching.

As much as I enjoyed the feeling of a thick cock pushing against my opening on its way to rubbing against my g-spot, I could probably spend the rest of my life taking hers into my cunt and riding it to orgasm after orgasm.

Of course, a big part of what had aroused me so much with Alexa, was trying to visually reconcile her soft and feminine body with the hard and masculine cock that had throbbed in my hand and cunt.

From this angle I couldn't see her testicles, but last night they'd also felt smaller and more feminine to me than any I'd ever touched before, but that was probably just my imagination because I'd imagined that they'd feel girly and soft.

I wondered if her balls would be able to produce any orgasmic fluid today, or if the two large eruptions last night would leave them needing time to recover.

I marveled at how hard she was now, sleeping with her cock almost peacefully hovering above her.

I knew that her early morning erection was most likely the result of a full bladder, and her bodies response to its nocturnal rhythms, rather than any immediate need to be milked of a load of slippery hot sperm.

Still, I knew from experience with my husband, that a morning erection still responded to all the same sensations and stimuli that an erection caused by arousal would.

More than once I'd awakened him by sucking on his prick until he was panting and moaning.

Sometimes he'd lose control almost immediately after waking up and flood my mouth with warm and salty cum, and other times he'd have to pull himself away and go relieve his bladder before he could orgasm.

If I had to get ready for work, I'd follow him into the bathroom and finish the blowjob while he was shaving or give him a soapy handjob while we showered.

If we had the time, I'd let him pee and then return to the bed, where I'd make him hard again and then let him push his cock into me from behind and pump me full of his cum.

Something about mornings made me want to arch my back and be pleasured from behind while I was bent over. I'd confessed that to a psychologist friend once over coffee, and she'd thought it over for a few minutes.

"I think it's because you want to start your day by looking out at the world you want to conquer while someone pleasures your body." She'd told me with a grin. "Or maybe you're just a kinky pervert."

"I'm definitely a kinky pervert." I laughed with her. "So, no matter whatever else might be behind what I crave and enjoy, there's always that."

Now I lay still, staring at that pretty cock and feeling my body gently respond to being so close to Alexa. Not only did she make me horny, but she made me feel sort of protective and eager to help her experience pleasure.

My mind ran through the list of things she'd told me about wanting to try last night.

A threesome.

Cumming inside a vagina.

Cumming in a mouth.

Anal sex.

Being jerked off on her own face.

Being jerked off onto something 'weird and kinky'.

I couldn't help her with all of those, but it would be fun to help her experience a few of them.

Besides I really wanted at least one more huge load of her cum up inside my twat before we parted ways in a few days.

At the moment I thought maybe I'd at least start her day with my mouth. Whatever else the next few minutes had in store for us, at least I could selfishly get a taste of her cock right now.

I slid down the bed a bit, and without using my hands I feathered a soft kiss onto the head of her penis.

I could still smell my own body on her, mixed with the morning after smell of musky sperm.

I stuck my tongue out and licked once quickly at her frenulum, before putting my thumb and finger around the base of her cock in order to give it a longer and more thorough tonguing.

I slowly swirled my tongue around her cockhead and feeling her leg shift under me I pushed my mouth down over her cock, let the whole length of her slide along my tongue until her entire erection was in my mouth.

I closed my lips around her base and sucked, and felt one of her hands in my hair.

"Oh hot fuuuuuuuck." She slowly moaned.

"Gad murfing." I mumbled with my mouth full of cock.

I sucked on her again, harder this time, and used my fingers to rub her balls.

"That feels so good." She whispered, her hips moving slowly.

"Mmmmmf mmmmmfum." I grunted, gently biting before sucking again, my tongue snaking out to touch her left nut.

I have rarely been able to deep throat because of my easily triggered gag reflex, but taking her thin five inches into my mouth was easy, and I let her cockhead touch the back of my throat as I used my thumbs to massage her balls.

I started to gently bob my head up and down, leaving the top two inches of her cock in my mouth as I sucked up and down, using my fingers to slowly stroke her in time with her soft hip thrusts and my mouth.

Every few minutes I'd pull her all the way into my mouth and suck hard, feeling her hips strain up off of the mattress as I sucked.

The gray sky became lighter, but otherwise time stopped as I concentrated on giving her the best blowjob I possibly could, hopeful that it would be something she'd remember for the rest of her life.

The longer I sucked at her the more spit drooled out of my mouth and down her balls. At home before giving a blowjob I usually try to get a towel under my husband, but at this point I didn't care.

These sheets were already so drenched in our bodily fluids that it would be pointless to waste a towel like that.

I moved my fingers against her slippery balls, and started to pull at them in time with the bobbing up and down of my head as I worked on her cock.

"That feels so fucking good Ms. Emily." She whispered again.

I pulled my mouth from her cock for the first time in several minutes and grinned up at her, stroking my slippery hand up and down her length.

"Go ahead and cum if you want." I told her. "Just warn me first so I don't choke, since I want to swallow as much as I can."

"I can't." she said softly. "I want to. I need to. But I can't."

"Are you okay?" I asked, slowing the movement of my hand.

"I need to pee." She said dejectedly. "That's what's taking so long."

"Well that's not a problem." I said cheerfully.

I flicked my tongue out at her cockhead again, and then pushed her back into my mouth for another hard suck.

"Go pee and then I'll finish you." I told her. "Unless you want to do something else on this snowy and dreary morning."

"You go first." She said, almost like a question. "I think I need a minute."

I kissed her on the lips softly and then jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I peed again, and while sitting on the toilet I realized again how totally sticky I was from last night. I was washing my hands when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.

I was busy looking at my semen spiked hair in the mirror.

"I look like that movie where she thought that guys cum was hair gel." I laughed.

"Huh?" Alexa asked. "What movie?"

I came out of the bathroom and stood next to her, looking out at the snow-covered city below us.

"Before your time I guess." I said. "Your turn if you want to pee."

"I'm waiting for it to go down a bit." Alexa said softly.

Her cock was sticking straight out from her body, as if pointing out the window at the gray horizon.

"Anything I can do?" I asked foolishly, knowing that there probably wasn't.

"I don't think so." She laughed. "I shouldn't have let you play with it for so long, but it just felt so good that I didn't want to stop. I thought I'd be able to finish, but I somehow ended up too close for it to go down, but too far away to actually orgasm."

"Will you be okay?" I asked stupidly.

I knew a lot about sex, but not a lot about the internal workings of male anatomy aside from their sex lives.

"Oh sure." She said. "If I have to, I'll run it under some cold water in the sink."

"Or better yet go stick it in the snow out on the balcony." I said. "That would be a sensation you'd never forget."

"I think I'll try the cold water." She laughed. "I'll save genital frostbite for plan B."

"I'm going to take a shower." I said. "It doesn't mean I'm finished playing. It just means that I'm so sticky from last night that it's bothering me."

"I think I need one too." She admitted. "I made a hell of a mess in those sheets."

"I helped." I reminded her. "It was my hand on the lever after all."

She went into the bathroom, and I went into the shower.

Our shower was through a glass door and enclosed out on the balcony. It has three glass walls, one facing the balcony, one facing the room, and one facing the city skyline.

The fourth wall had two showerheads to go with the overhead showerhead, along with soap and shampoo and conditioner, and three-foot mirror for shaving.

The glass that faced the city was tinted, meaning that no one from outside could see through it, even if there had been another building tall enough and close enough for someone to be up this high.

The sides facing the room and balcony were meant to provide an 'open air' feel, but I suspected that they were primarily for voyeuristic guests to watch their spouses and significant others shower.

Despite the lack of visible sun, it was daylight enough that I didn't need to turn on any lights in the shower. I stepped in and turned the water on, and after an initial blast of cold water it rapidly heated up.

"At least the hotel isn't out of hot water yet." I said out loud to myself.

I heard the door open as Alexa poked her head in.

"Is it weird if I ask to join you?" she said. "I'll wait if you'd rather shower alone."

"Not at all." I told her. "I need help washing my back."

She opened the shower door all the way and stepped inside, and I grabbed her and pulled her under the flow of hot water with me.