My New Girlfriend has a Penis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead, and then her nose, and then pushed my lips softly against hers.

She closed her eyes and kissed me back, and I felt her tongue push into my mouth as her hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass.

I reached for the bodywash and poured some into my hands, continuing to embrace her as I worked the soap into a lather on her back.

I looked over her shoulder and out the glass wall of the shower at the snowy streets far below us. Just like yesterday afternoon the contrast of the steamy shower and the snow outside was thrilling.

Hardly anything on the street below was moving, and even without checking the weather I imagined that much of the city was at a standstill this morning.

I turned Alexa around and pressed against her back, reaching around her to soap up her belly and chest, spending a long time tickling my fingers against the sensitive flesh of her areolas and nipples.

By the time I washed her armpits and each arm, and then started to shampoo her hair her cock had risen back to half mast, and she was breathing heavily. I then moved to get more body wash, intending to clean her legs and feet.

However she stopped me, pulling me close and kissing me again, this time with a passionate hunger that matched the feeling of her cock poking against me. She then pushed me against the glass wall of the shower and started to wash me.

Her fingers scrubbed at my back, my ass, my legs, my feet, and then she washed my hair before spending a long time slowly washing my breasts and thighs. When she was done, she rinsed off all the soap and took one of my hard and aching nipples into her mouth.

I grabbed her head and groaned, with my back flat against the thick glass of the shower wall. Her tongue flicked around my areola, and the more she kissed and sucked me the more I needed her mouth on my breast.

She kissed her way over to my other breast and spent several more minutes teasing me. She then kissed me, our tongues pushing back and forth against one another as she held each my breasts in her hands, caressing and squeezing.

I reached for her erect cock several times but she kept twisting away, finally pulling me to the other side of the shower and facing me against the glass wall that looked down over the city.

She pushed me forward so I was bending over, my breasts flattening against the tinted glass. She turned off the water and knelt behind me, using her fingers and lots of soap to slowly wash my anus, causing me to shudder and moan.

A thrill of exhibitionism coursed through me even though I knew no one could see me through the tinted glass. She turned the water back on and rinsed me thoroughly, before taking my hand and turning off the water.

She led me into the sitting area of the room, both of us still wet, the warm air of the room feeling cool against our skin after the long steamy shower.

She stopped me in front of the overstuffed armchair, and then turned me around to face the window over the chair.

She guided me forward and I realized she wanted me to kneel on the chair and lean over its back, with my face and breasts against the window looking out onto our balcony.

This glass wasn't tinted, but no one could see us from here, and if they could they'd never be able to see what we were doing. And then I felt her fingers on my ass cheeks, and realized that even if someone were outside, they'd only see me.

Alexa had moved the ottoman in front of the chair, and she was sitting on it. She leaned forward and pushed her tongue against my wet hole from behind.

It had begun to snow again, and I watched the falling snow, my eyes having a hard time focusing as her tongue and fingers touched and licked and teased and tickled and caressed and dipped into every nook and fold of my aroused hole.

I realized that I was whimpering, gripping the chair so tightly that my hands hurt. My stiff nipples were brushing against the rough fabric and setting off sparks of lust as that sensation contrasted with the soft and slippery mouth on my cunt.

Big fat snowflakes were pelting the window, melting and sliding down as the heat from our bodies began to fog the window. I felt an orgasm begin to unwind deep in my cunt and pushed myself back into her face, feeling her tongue push deeper.

"Oh sweet fuck." I panted. "You're going to make me cum again baby."

"Good." She said, her mouth against my opening. "I want to taste your cum Ms. Emily."

Her fingers began to strum up and down my clitoris, and I stared unfocused at the snowy balcony, feeling my control rush away, as my cunt began to throb and my belly felt like I was falling from a great height.

She pushed her tongue into my hole again, her tongue gliding over the nerve endings there, and then she pushed two fingers into me, and pinched my clit with her other hand, and I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped.

"I'm gonna cum! All over your tongue sweet baby!" I cried out.

I held onto the chair for dear life, the tension riding higher and higher and higher and higher, and I flashed on the thought that maybe it would never stop building and burst into an orgasm, and then my body climbed another plateau and held.

I opened my eyes wide and opened my mouth to scream, and for an entire two seconds I hung there, suspended between tension and release, and then her flat tongue slid over my clitoris and the bottom fell out.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkk!" I wailed.

A long screech fell out of my mouth, a nonsensical sound as my orgasm pounded through me.

I bounced against her face, her arms circling my thighs to hold me tight against her mouth as my pleasure soared and dipped and ebbed and flowed and built and released and coursed through me.

Just when I focused my eyes on the foggy window she moved her tongue up to my ass and pushed against my puckered anus, and she pushed four fingers into my wet cunt and worked her thumb up and down on my clit.

My orgasm started again, as if it hadn't happened yet, and I felt a flood of wetness wash out of my cunt and drip down my thighs, as her tongue pushed against my asshole and her fingers flexed in my pussy and my clit throbbed.

It went on and on, until I suddenly felt her rock hard cock push into my cunt from behind, and it slid against my g-spot over and over and I wept with sustained pleasure as she gasped and moaned into my ear.

I suddenly found myself on my feet, staggering dizzily towards the couch, my entire body wet with sweat and trembling. She pushed me down onto the couch and hovered over me, pushing her hard cock against my face.

I hungrily took it into my mouth, tasting my own cunt on it as I grabbed her hips and sucked.

"My fuck!" she groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

I pulled her hips closer to me, working my mouth on her cockhead and grabbing her balls.

"Can I.....can......can I do it in your mouth?" she gasped.

I looked up into her eyes and nodded vigorously, grabbing the base of her cock and starting to jerk it. I moaned, letting her know that I wanted her eruption in my mouth more than anything in the world.

She rocked her hips a few more times, staring down at me with a look of pure lust, and she closed her eyes tightly and her whole body convulsed over me, and then I felt her explode in my mouth.

A great mouthful of salty semen suddenly flooded against my tongue and hit the back of my throat. As I swallowed another eruption followed, and I opened my mouth as I jerked her off furiously with my hand, holding her balls with the other.

Great ropes of cum splattered against my tongue and lips, jumping up onto my face. I felt a string land against my forehead as another landed on my eyelid. I kept stroking her and felt more hot cum against my nose and on my cheek.

I ran my tongue around my lips, tasting her load and I could feel the silky fluid all over my teeth and the inside of my mouth. It tasted like pure sex, and she collapsed next to me on the couch, her deflated cock dripping cum onto her thigh.

I swallowed all the cum in my mouth and licked even more from my lips, feeling the tickle as it ran down my cheek and forehead.

I knew it was in my hair and I couldn't open my left eye, but I didn't care. I felt so fucking sexual coated with her cream, that I put my head back against the back of the couch and reached for and found Alexa's hand.

"Thank you." I whispered. "I fucking loved that."

"Thank you Ms." She said. "That was absolutely amazing."

We sat there for a long time, covered with sweat and still damp from the shower, slowly drying in the warm room. Her soft cock had a glistening string of cum stretching from her cockhole to her thigh, and my face was stiff with drying cum.

Eventually she stirred next to me, and I looked at her with one eye.

"I need another shower." She said.

"So do I." I agreed. "I probably shouldn't go down to the restaurant for breakfast with all this cum on my face."

She looked at me and her face broke into a grin.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I made a mess again."

"Bullshit." I said. "You're not sorry and neither am I. That was the hottest fucking thing I've done since last night."

"I feel the same way." She said, squeezing my hand.

"Good." I said. "Let's get cleaned up and get dressed, and then go find something to eat before we decide what to do with our day."

"Sounds good." She agreed.

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately, feeling her hand cup my breast as she moved her head up and licked my sticky cheek.

"Of course I hope we can do this again later." I murmured, feeling her tongue push a glob of her sperm against my lips.

She nodded before getting to her feet and pulling me with her, and hand in hand we walked back towards the shower.

To be cuntinued...

~~

I sincerely thank anyone who read this far. I write that all the fucking time, but I mean it all the fucking time.

I don't know if I'd call the following I've amassed here a fanbase, but those who regularly read and comment are so nice and kind and supportive and encouraging, that it's not an exaggeration to claim that I love you all!

Regardless of whether you read everything I write or if this is your first time, and regardless of whether you enjoyed it or not, I sincerely hope you're in the middle of a great day, no matter when you're reading this.

If you'd like to read more about Emily and Alexa let me know!

IsabellaEmily