All Comments on 'My New Girlfriend has a Penis'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks. Terrific!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars +++++. Well written. The actual buildup on the first 2 pages was perfect. The actual love making was perfect. At the end, you added "to be continued". Hope you really do continue the story. Thank you.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 2 years ago

well ya stretched my panties out lol

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Very, very good!! Well written, good character development, good characters, and great build-up to very good, but unique and different sex!!! EXCELLENT STORY ISABELLAEMILY!!!

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story! You are a natural story teller. Every story is a unique adventure and this one touching on a new experience written so perfectly. Glad you said to be continued because this one has me craving for more!

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 2 years ago

Great story!! Very well written! Love the build up and anticipation to the ultimate climax… ! Will definitely be checking back for more !! Thank you for a wonderful exciting experience!

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

i could have not had the cheating wife part but the rest of the story was great. Two people from the same company could be another problem down the road but I guess well see.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such an amazing story. The discussion and flirting was some of the best I have read. You managed to walk that fine edge of crudeness and playful silliness which is a rare thing but incredible when you get it right which is another reason this was so amazing and will definitely be something I come back to frequently. Thank you for posting it and I cannot wait to see more.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Amazing story , loved every word. Please continue with their exploration of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SUPER HOT ! More please !

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

OMG What a totally compelling story. I really loved the way you wrote this story! I really hope that you continue with this. I was pleased with the way you turned the whole ‘normal’ transgendered storyline on its head by having it a woman and the sweet innocent young transgender girl who is still a virgin and lusted after women rather than men. Totally awesome. I can see a lot of potential for more chapters. I give it 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

goodwabgoodwababout 2 years ago

Wonderful, well-written story, with great seductive feel. Should there be a contest to establish what the acronym SINEP stands for?

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Actually, a contest to determine what SINEP stands for would have been a brilliant idea, if I hadn't already just used the word 'penis' backwards in place of having a better idea.

And there's no symbolism to the word 'penis' being backwards. Just thought it looked like the name of a real company.

BlackDog49BlackDog49about 2 years ago

Holy shit!!! That was the most intense and hottest thing I’ve ever read. You’ve outdone yourself. 10 out of 5 stars!

dpga4625dpga4625about 2 years ago

Great story! There's a reason I follow you! Can't wait till the sequel is put up.

GuitarGuyXXXGuitarGuyXXXabout 2 years ago

Great writing, great story, had me hard the whole time

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
Excellent.

Exciting, sexy, well written. Just. Perfect.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 years ago

Wow, so exciting and hot, you a master of words. You have gotten me so wet and horney that I will need to stop and rub out a couple few orgasms .. please keep writing

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

You ask where am I reading this? I'm in bed with my lover on a Saturday morning, waiting for him to recover so that we can fuck again before going downstairs to have breakfast. My cuckold is in the kitchen, and I'll let him read this at some point. (I love to tease him!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of all the incredibly hot stories you have written this one and the one that follows are the hottest. Hopefully you will continue to explore the Ts-Female side of the street again, you really have it figured out. Thanks for your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an incredible story. It is very well written, the story held my interest from the beginning. I love reading your stories and will admit I was hesitant based on the gene at first. The beauty of how you intertwined a hotel mistake, the perceived depression of Emily’s convention ruined, the light teasing, the background and allowing Alexis and Emily to learn about each other then wrap this into this erotic tale is simply wonderful. 5* I can’t wait to continue reading future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, so steaming hot, pure unbridled sex. What would I not give to join these two gorgeous women in unadulterated sexual pleasure, all of us drunk on cunt juice and cock cream. More and more like this please and soon you gorgeous sex crazed woman. You write so beautifully. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 2 years ago

Absolutely de~licious. I love the anticipation build up.. the sensuous feelings of arousal then having to wait, through wine n dinner..(another sensual pleaser) all the while learning more about each other's fantasies, the very wet tastes and enjoyment of each other...right to the multi climaxes!! Awesome.!!.. will be clad in my sexiest lingerie for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got my cock hard reading,wish I could find a shemale for a night,idlove to get her cock in my mouth

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1almost 2 years ago

Very erotic and, as a crossdresser, an experience I would love to enjoy with a woman, especially my wife. Thanks for sharing your story.

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely, positively an outstanding story! So well written and developed to such a great climax, pun intended. Had me hard to the end and I'm sure the next chapter will do the same. Looking forward to reading your other stories, but please, please don't stop writing this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story. Well written with a slow romantic build up leading to intense sex and love making. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

However, I feel I had to write to share a first time experience I had this week. I am male, not young any more, and I would say 95%+ hetro. But this week I met, got together with and had an amazing time with a beautiful girl who has a penis. She was just brilliant.

Reading about Alexa reminded me of just how good my time with her was. I have her contact details and I am hoping to meet up with her again soon.

D. E

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the chemistry here but as a trans women myself some of your language about genitals being male/masculine really hurt. We're just women, that includes any part of our bodies.

Similarly implying Alexa hadn't touched a woman before when you explicitly stated she had touched other trans women on cam before seems like implying that it only counts if it's with cis women.

Really enjoyed it though and I hope you take this advice with further writing in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. It fed into my own fantasies effectively and stimulated thoughts.

cbandedcbandedover 1 year ago

wonderful read thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
thank you

Great story!!

VFreeVFreeover 1 year ago

This was spectacular.... One of the hottest stories I've read in ages. Thank-you

PS it is the first story of yours that I have read and you are firmly in my favourites. Excited to read more of your stories Isabella.

wvBalzakwvBalzakover 1 year ago

I loved the story. I've always dreamed about how sex with a Trans would be and it excites me so much!

I truly loved reading your story..first part, and look forward to the next. Please keep up your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, beautifully raising the atmosphere and tension ...

I dream about such a meeting of beautiful, young trance and be able to experience sex with her.

I wonder how the whole story will continue to develop and how the fate of Emily and Aleksa will go?

I cordially greet Sissiboy from Warsaw (Poland).

Wspaniała historia, pięknie podnosząca atmosferę i napięcie...

Marzę o takim spotkaniu pięknej, młodej Trans i móc przeżyć z nią seks.

Ciekaw jestem jak dalej się rozwinie cała historia i jak potoczą się losy Emily i Aleksy?

Pozdrawiam serdecznie SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fit the description of Alexa almost perfectly, haha. I'm a trans woman, who's a lesbian, and that alone was enough to totally get me going by putting myself into Alexa's character. But I'm also inexperienced with dating/a virgin, around the same age, have a sweet/innocent personality, and (not to boast) get read as female by strangers ... yet have my "appendage" still. (The lone discrepancy is im not a cammer like her). So the result: gloriously arousing read as my imagination easily created every scene in my mind!!

Well written, like I couldn't put in down, my sense of time passing completely disappeared. Thank you for not forgetting about the important romantic/sexual tension instead of just having the orgasms be the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed that story will read the next chapter now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that the wife was a cheating slut and looking to get laid even though she had a husband AND children at home was such a turn-off that I didn't finish this. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was quite good and i would like to be involves with both of them together or seperately

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

A very different kind of story but still sexy and interesting to read. Not sure about the open marriage, but to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn this was a great story I was hard from the beginning to the ending. I love trans women!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal699 months ago

That was hot!

I want to read more about these 2!

I might have a new fantasy!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi9 months ago

OMG, this is Amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍

ColonelRebColonelReb9 months ago

Damn! What a hot and sexy story. This needs to be made into a movie. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

absolutely awesome story, very sexy and it made me very hard ... twice :)

rmac1rmac18 months ago

What a great story, I love the build ups and then a short cooldown at different points in the story. Ms. Emily, you really showed a great deal of talent in this beginning story series. Thank you!

MistySunrise_69MistySunrise_697 months ago

The title didn't prepare me for a lovely romance and a nuanced understanding of trans issues. It was a great story! <3

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina4 months ago

Ms. Emily, thank you.

7gvy67gvy64 months ago

I appreciate the love for trans women, but it can seem a bit ingratiating after a while. Also no transgirl's dick is staying hard after an orgasm, if it even gets that far. Lovely story though these arw very minor <3333

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

As a long time trans woman with a sick myself, my dream is a scenario like this where I meet a woman who accepts me as Emily does Alexa.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I ♥️ it I hope that you continue with this. Beautiful love story about two people who are exploring a unknown relationship between two people who have a beautiful relationship with each other.and to see where things go from hear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...