All Comments on 'My New Girlfriend Pt. 04'

by bisibi1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simon really dodged a bullet in not marrying Hallie. Her going down the path she did was certainly not expected. I hope like holy hell Simon does not take her back.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Hopefully you finish this and it doesn't turn into the evil trans girl who gets what she deserved or the like. Well written and the end was heart breaking.

GrimmlockGrimmlockover 1 year ago

damm that ending, such a twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the actual f*ck. This was hard to process.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Oh know say it isn’t so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is your story to write, but damn what a let down.

So much Love and then destroyed with out any warning, did not even try to fight for her?

This is ending like a Twilight Zone Episode. :(

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

What the fuck happened?!? It was all going so well!

My heart has literally just dropped. I was in a great mood and now I'm devastated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series. It's not your typical story on here where it's all about the sex. This is a love story with added sex and when the sex does happen it's very hot. That ending though I'm devastated for the two of them. I can't wait till part 5 to find out how it all ends.

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

Sorry about the previous, I should have been prepared with the subtitle, but that was a hell of a hammer blow.

Writing is still amazing. Story is still great. But fuck I hope it turns around again next chapter.

Maybe he finds a new girl with an even bigger girlcock, who actually loves him and fucks him better than she ever did?

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi all. Thanks for the feedback this far. Some mixed views but I kind of expected this. The way I look at this part is that it was meant to be the final installment. I wrote part 4 and 5 in 1 go expecting it to be 1 part but due to the length of over 130 pages (and still growing as I edit part 5) I decided to split it into 2. I hope to make part 5 the fitting ending this series deserves.

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

Maybe part 5 will turn things around bc as of right now I can't rate this chapter highly on its own. Gonna hold off on judging this chapter completely until part 5 is posted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi bisibi1 thanks for letting us know. I for one wouldn't have minded the mega chapter but I can understand why you broke it up. You left this chapter off on a bit of a bombshell. I can't wait to see how it all ends. Also well done this is perhaps the best series I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will 5 be out?

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Hopefully a week or two. On with second draft now and it's actually going pretty well for a change.

jwl62jwl62over 1 year ago

i dont understand why Hallie did that,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any idea when can we expect the next part, its kind of a cliff hanger and I am hooked on the story .I went through something similar, so even intrigued as to how you end it.

Pr0nShawnPr0nShawnover 1 year ago

What a devastating cliffhanger!! So utterly heartbreaking. The wait for Ch. 5 is worse than GoT.

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi all, I've seen a few people asking for updates on part 5. I've been working on it as and when I can. I've just finished the second draft today and moved onto the final draft. For 90% of it I'm just completing the polish, spelling grammar etc. I never get them all. There are a few parts of the story where I think a little more care and attention is required, not too much but enough to have slowed me down a little. Still hoping for a week or two before release.

gschl6511gschl6511over 1 year ago

A very Heartbreaking Ending to thus chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

omg, this story has taken a huge toll, I will not say what Hallie has done is incorrect or not, but I'm happy for Simon talking the step to change college. Looking forward for the next chapters and the road where author takes.

As always, great story, and felt every bit of Simon's emotion

bisibi1bisibi1over 1 year agoAuthor

Final draft complete. I just want to go over 2 parts again and make sure I'm happy. Should be submitting by the weekend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really excited to see how this ends. Please don't take too long

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

Ch. 5 was great 5/5. I'll give this one 4/5 after reading ch. 5. Keep up the great work!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Such an incredible relationship- each having an impact on the other’s life. The sex was fantastic but the roller coaster of emotions only makes you want to feel for them both!

Thanks for this chapter and ready for part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this series multiple times now and I'm reading through it again it's that good. But I've come to realize that this chapter is probably the most important of the whole series to me it's what makes the story so good. It moved it away from boy meets girls they have a few ups and downs and live happily ever after. Looking at the other comments the ending seems to have genuinely upset the readers such emotion only served to pull the reader in further and give them a real emotional connection to the story. Absolutely fantastic on to part 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Man I cannot explain the emotions passing through my mind, I know it's just a story but damn I'm invested in it. Amazing! I'm speechless!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous