My New Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of 5. From heaven to hell.
32.2k words
4.74
26.2k
40

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers

This is part 4 in my series called My new Girlfriend if you've not already read parts 1,2 and 3, please feel free. I really thought part 4 was going to be the final instalment but 132 pages later I decided to split it up into parts 4 and 5. I've had quite a few people contact me directly and provide me feedback and I really appreciate it. Any feedback is welcome. I'm in the process of moving right now and I will continue to work on part 5 when I can. I don't have a timeframe on it yet, but its written and has an ending but I want to make sure it's as perfect a final chapter as I can before I submit it.

*

Christmas morning, I'm woken up to the sound of Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas being played very loudly in another room of the house. I look towards my right and see Hallie isn't in the bed with me. Still a little groggy, I have a stretch and lay there while I wake up.

After all of Wednesday's drama I'm relieved that Thursday was a quiet day. Hallie and I took a trip to a Christmas market, which was being held in a town around an hour away from where we live. Being our first trip anywhere as a couple, Hallie was apprehensive that someone we knew would see us together.

Luckily, she agreed to go and we had a great time. We were anxious at first, but soon realised that nobody was paying us any attention, which helped Hallie to relax and enjoy the day. We bought food for Christmas dinner and a small gift each to open on Christmas morning. Each of us agreed to the rule of nothing too expensive or extravagant and we end the trip with a skate on at the local ice rink.

I hear a bump outside the bedroom door. I look up just as the door swings open and Hallie bounces into the room, wearing a Santa hat, red Christmas pyjamas with Santa printed in large white letters and written under it in gold writing why am I on the naughty list?

With the door open the sound of the music is almost deafening as Hallie dances over to the bed singing along to the song. She jumps up onto the bed before straddling my waist and sitting on my crotch.

"Morning," she says chirpily.

"Morning," I reply as she kisses me briefly, before quickly thrusting a small neatly wrapped gift into my hands.

"Merry Christmas," she says excitedly.

"Merry Christmas," I reply. "Is this my present?"

"Yeah, open it," she says excitedly.

"Ok," I reply while tearing off the wrapping paper.

Inside's a small box, I remove the lid and inside there's a smart looking leather wallet.

"I noticed you didn't have one and well choices were limited," she says.

"I've never had a wallet before...thank you it's great. I'm going to use it all the time," I reply examining the wallet. "Actually, this is really good quality, did you go over the budget?"

"Nope, just inside," she replies.

"I'm actually really chuffed with this thank you," I say while pulling her towards me for a kiss.

"Well, where's mine?" She says excitedly while pulling away.

I reach for the bedside table and open the draw. I pull out two poorly wrapped presents. I hand her the smaller of the two first. Hallie tears the paper off with one pull and looks up at me.

"Sex dice and sex coupons," she says disapprovingly.

"Yeah, you can cash the coupons in with me whenever you like and we can play with the dice when we do," I say.

"Why am I not surprised you went there with your gift?" She says in a playful sounding tone.

I smile then hand her the other gift. Again, she tears off the paper in one go.

"It's an inflatable me," I say. "For when I'm not here."

Hallie smiles as she removes the small deflated gift. I snatch it out of her hands and quickly blow it up.

"See, I had my face printed on him," I say.

"Aww," she replies. "My own little Simon, I love him."

Hallie hugs the little inflatable figure and smiles at me.

"I have a confession to make," I say.

"What?" She replies.

"I went over budget," I reply.

"On these?" She questions in a surprised tone.

"No," I reply. "I bought something else.

"What else did you buy?" She replies curiously.

I reach into the draw and pull out my final gift. Hallie takes it from my hand cautiously and this time slowly unwraps it. She finds a small box inside. Hallie looks confused as she takes the box in her hands and carefully opens it. She begins to cry as she sees the ring inside the box. I take the hand that is holding the box in my hand, then with my other hand I take the ring out of the box and hold it up in front of her.

"It's an Infinity ring," I say. "I want you to know just how special you are to me and how much I love you."

Hallie's hands are trembling as tears stream down her face, but the smile on her face it fills me with joy. I take her left hand in mine before sliding the ring gently over the fourth finger.

"This must have cost a fortune," she sobs.

"Nah, not really," I reply. "I'm just please you like it."

"I don't know what to say...I love it but I can't help but think you spent too much on me," she replies.

"Not really. It's solid silver, so your fingers not going to turn green or anything, but I'm comfortable with what I spent." I reply.

"Are you sure?" She asks with a concerned look.

"Yes, it's yours," I reply while squeezing her hand tightly.

"I love you," she replies while leaning in and kissing me.

We kiss for a little while before Hallie sits up. She takes a deep breath and wipes the tears from her face. She reaches down, picks up the coupon book off the bed and begins flicking through it.

"Right then, let's see," she says. "I think I will cash in...these two."

She tears out two of the coupons and hands them to me. I look at the coupons and smile.

"Sex and a blowjob. I think we can manage that," I say. "Only its Christmas. You don't need a coupon today...put these back in there and keep them safe for another time."

I hand Hallie the coupons and she places them back in the coupon book before leaning over placing them down onto her nightstand.

"I can't help but wonder when exactly I'll get to use these, I get the feeling, I'm not going to need them," she says with a smile.

"Yeah, well you're probably right," I reply.

Hallie slides her arse down onto my thighs and rubs my cock through the duvet.

"You're already pretty hard," she says.

"Well, you were just sitting on my cock," I reply.

She pulls down the duvet, takes hold of my cock and begins to stroke it.

"Simon?" She says in a shy tone.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Can I fuck you first? And then you can fuck me," she asks.

"Erm...sure I think we can do that," I say with a smile.

Hallie lets of a small sigh of relief.

"Thanks," she says.

"Hallie, it's not like you have to ask. Any time you want to fuck me that's fine, just initiate it with me and so long as I'm able to, we can do it. You don't even have to reciprocate...so long as you make me cum," I reply.

Hallie's smile gets bigger.

"You don't know what you've just let yourself in for," she says.

"What can I say I enjoy it," I reply.

"I'm serious, you'd better not let me catch you bending over. If you do my cock's going straight in you," she says laughing.

"And same goes for you," I chuckle.

I reach down, take hold of the waist band of her pyjama bottoms, pull the front of them down and take out Hallie's already semi erect cock. Hallie lifts herself up onto her knees and pulls her bottoms down slightly, giving me much better access to her cock as I stoke it.

Within seconds she's rock hard.

"Come up here," I say, gently pulling her up my body.

Hallie edges herself up my body until she's straddling my chest. I lift my head up off the pillow and take her cock in my mouth. She leans forward and takes hold of the headboard as I suck on her cock.

Hallie places her left hand around the back of my head and begins thrusting in and out of my mouth. I wrap my arms around her legs and place my hands onto her arse gently squeezing the cheeks apart. With the tip of my finger, I rub her hole as she slowly mouth fucks me.

"That feels so fucking good," she says seductively.

She thrusts a little too far and causes me to choke on her cock, thick saliva bursts from my mouth over her cock and my chin. I bring my hand around to my chin and wipe it off with my fingers before returning my hand to her arse. I rub the saliva into her hole and gently probe it with the tip of my finger. Hallie withdraws her cock from my mouth, takes a short breath in and then a long exhale out.

"I need to slow down, you're going to make me cum before I even get to fuck you," she says.

"Enjoying that were we?" I ask playfully.

"You're getting really good at sucking cock," she replies while moving down my body.

"Can't be as good as you," I reply.

"I bet you're a close second," she replies.

She climbs up off my body and reaches for a pillow as I push the duvet to the bottom of the bed. Hallie motions me to lift my arse up into the air and I do as she instructs. She slides the pillow underneath my lower back before positioning herself between my legs.

She takes hold of my cock, there's a string of precum hanging down from the tip of my cock, down to my abdomen. Using her hand Hallie wipes it from my cock and licks her fingers clean.

"I love how you taste," she says while leaning forward and taking my cock into her mouth.

I find myself gripping the sheets as her tongue touches my sensitive tip. The feeling is intense, I've never experienced anything like it before and all she's done is lick the tip. I can't help but find myself needing to calm down.

I take some deep breaths and concentrate on slowing my heartrate all while trying not to cum in Hallie's mouth prematurely. Seemingly oblivious Hallie continues devouring my cock, she places her hand onto my balls and rubs them between her fingers.

Hallie stops, lifts up and gasps for a breath.

"There's so much precum this morning," she says.

"I don't know what it is this morning. My cocks so sensitive, I'm trying my best not to cum," I reply.

"I only blew you eight hours ago Simon. It's not like you have blue balls," she says.

"I know, I'm just really excited this morning," I reply.

"That's probably because you want my cock in your arse," she replies.

"Probably," I reply.

"You don't have to ask me twice," Hallie says.

She lifts my legs up, I assist her by lifting them into the air and pulling them up towards my chest. I look down and watch as Hallie's face disappears down between my legs. She licks me slowly over my hole and up to my balls in one long, slow motion. She repeats this several times, causing every nerve ending around my hole to come to life and with it my hole begins to involuntary twitch with each lick.

She places her hands on either side of my hole, gently parting my cheeks further as she begins to probe it with her tongue. I can't help but thrust my hips slightly as she licks inside my hole. She moves her hand and soon I feel her digit gently rubbing my hole.

Hallie licks my perineum as she applies a little pressure with her finger to my hole and I feel her fingertip penetrate me. I lay back and enjoy the feeling as she gently edges her fingertip in and out of me in small movements.

I can feel my hole squeezing her finger, Hallie applies a little more saliva to my hole which helps a lot and soon her whole finger is inside me. Hallie withdraws her finger slightly before sliding in a second. I tense up a little but it doesn't take long for me to relax.

Before I know it, Hallie has four fingers in my arse and begins to apply a twisting motion to her wrist as she move her fingers inside me. The push, pull and twisting motion almost sends me over the edge and really loosens my hole up. I look down and see precum leaking out of my cock as her fingers rub up against my prostate. I thrust my hips much more vigorously the more turned on I become.

Hallie stops and withdraws her fingers placing her hand back on my arse cheek, spreading my cheeks apart.

"Oh wow," she says. "You're gaping a little."

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Yeah, it looks so fucking sexy," she says.

"I want you to fuck it," I reply.

"How much do you want me to fuck it?" She replies.

"Hallie, I need you in my arse right now!" I snap impatiently.

"Ok," she replies while lifting herself onto her knees. "Can you pass me the lube?"

I reach over to the bedside table, open the second draw and take out the lube handing it over to Hallie. She takes off the lid and squeezes a generous amount onto her fingers. I can't help but shudder as the cold lube comes into contact with my hole as she rubs it in. She squeezes out a little more into her hand before rubbing the lube all over her hard cock.

I take hold of my arse and spread my cheeks apart for her as she adjusts her body and places her cock against my hole. I feel my hole begin to open and stretch around her cock she enters me. I brace myself for pain, but soon find there's a lot less pain than there was the first time she fucked me.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, perfect," I reply.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you," she says.

"I will, it's not hurting too bad right now. But just go slow for now," I reply.

"It's so tight," she says pushing inside me a little more.

"I love you're cock in my arse," I reply.

"Do you want me to cum in your arse?" She asks, thrusting in again.

"Yes, I do," I reply while holding the breath while dealing with a little pain.

Hallie begins to thrust in and out of me. With each thrust I feel her cock go in a little deeper. I quickly find myself stretched to my limit as she bottoms out inside of me, her whole eight inches inside me with her balls pushed up against my arse. I take a deep breath to manage the pain.

Sensing my pain Hallie holds her position, I can feel a heartbeat in my hole but I can't decide who's it is. I reach up and take Hallie's head in my hands and pull her towards me. I kiss her passionately on the lips as she begins to slowly fuck me. The pain soon subsides and is replaced with pleasure as Hallie uses the full-length of her cock to fuck me.

"Can we try doggy?" She asks impatiently.

"Sure," I reply.

She stops and withdraws her cock from my arse. I lift my body up and pull the pillow out from under me. Hallie moves back while I turn myself over and get up onto all fours. Once in position I feel her edge closer to me taking my arse in her hands and again part my cheeks.

"Am I gaping for you?" I ask.

"You really are," she replies. "I fucking love it."

"I want you back inside me," I demand.

I look back over my shoulder and watch Hallie pick up the lube before applying more to her cock. She places her hand on my hip as she edges forward between my legs. She places the tip of her cock inside me and puts her other hand onto my other hip. I feel her grip tighten on my hips as she pulls me towards her just as she thrusts her cock forward.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaim, the feeling of all eight inches thrusting into me is incredible.

She begins to fuck me really hard. I drop my head and look down underneath my body. I watch as my hard cock bounces around with each thrust, precum dripping down in long strings before snapping off onto the bed before quickly being replaced.

I find myself gradually being edged up the bed with each powerful thrust. Hallie keeps having to adjust her position behind me to keep up. I raise my hand and place it onto the headboard before lifting my upper body upright. Once up I place my other hand onto the headboard and arch my back for her. Hallie wraps her arm around me and takes hold of my cock.

"Fuck this is incredible," I say, the feeling of her fucking and stroking me almost too much to handle. "You like that?" She asks.

"Yes! You're hitting my prostate," I reply.

Hallie stops stoking my cock and places her hands back on my hip. I feel her grip tighten even more as she starts pounding my hole even harder, her balls slapping against my perineum as she does. I use the headboard to push back on her with all my strength, moving her backwards as she fucks me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" She shouts.

She continues to fuck my arse hard, her cock repeatedly hitting against my prostate. I can feel my orgasm rapidly building and I can feel cum rush from my balls. I hold it as long as I can but it's no use, I'm powerless to stop it.

"I'm cuming!" I yell as cum sprays out of my cock all over the sheets and pillows.

My hole involuntarily spasms, clamping down on her cock. Hallie lets out a scream and slams into me hard. I feel my insides warm up as she fills my hole with her cum, her cock twitching inside me as she wraps her arm around me tightly. I can feel her rapid breaths on the back of my neck as she tries to catch her breath.

I look at my hands on the headboard. My knuckles are white with gripping on so tight and it takes a little time for me to register that they're actually hurting.

We hold the position for a little while before Hallie loosens her grip on me and carefully withdraws her softening cock. I feel some of her cum leak out as she exits my hole. It runs down my leg and onto the sheets.

"That was so fucking good," I say.

"It really was. I love missionary, it's so intimate, but actually...just being able to grip onto you and fuck you hard...It was something else," she replies.

"Well, it made me cum...big," I reply.

Hallie moves to look under me.

"Shit!" She replies. "You really did."

I look down onto the sheets. There's cum everywhere.

"How did you produce so much cum? I only emptied them for you last night," she asks.

"Really turned on I guess," I say moving to lay down away from the cum.

"I guess I'm going to have to wait until later for you to fuck me?" She replies.

"Sorry...What can I say? You fucked the cum out of me," I reply.

Hallie and I move the pillows to one side and put the duvet back over the bed. We lie down together and cuddle for a little while.

"I'm starving," I say.

"Do you want me to go make you something?" She asks.

"No, it's ok I'll go make something, I need a piss and a drink anyway," I reply. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, it's ok I've already had breakfast...and desert this morning," she says with a wink and a big smile while biting her lip.

I climb up off the bed and head straight to the bathroom to freshen up a little. I head back into the bedroom as Hallie climbs up off the bed. She steps over to me, kisses me on the cheek, while looking me directly in the eye seductively.

"I'm going to get ready to take a shower, ok?" She says.

"Ok," I reply. "I won't be long, if you're still in when I get back, I'll join you."

"Sounds good to me," She replies. "Oh...Can you light the fire while you're down there? Warm the place up before we head down."

"Yeah, no problem," I reply, I kiss her again before leaving the room.

I head downstairs and straight to the living room. The fires already setup so I light a few firelighters and throw them in. I turn off the music and make sure the fire ignites before heading to the kitchen. I make myself a sandwich, get a drink and sit down at the island to eat.

I'm so hungry it doesn't take me long to finish. I stand up, walk over to the sink and wash up before leaving the room. As I step out into the corridor, I hear a loud clunk sound that seems to come from the entrance hall. Knowing Hallie's upstairs, I pause for a second. I look around and things seem quiet. I shrug my shoulders and think nothing of it as I continue towards the stairs. I round the corner and as I do the front door opens. I freeze in my tracks as a young woman appears from behind the door wearing a big coat and a wool hat.

She doesn't see me at first as she steps into the room. She places her bags on the floor, before removing her hat as the door closes over behind her. I can't move, my mind is blank and my heart is pounding. She lets out a sigh and turns her head in my direction. Her eyes snap and lock onto me. Instantly a terrified look takes over her face, her mouth opens as she lets out an ear-splitting scream.

bisibi1
bisibi1
298 Followers
123456...9