My New Girlfriend Pt. 05 - The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life transforms after that night. University starts and I quickly settle into my studies. I decide to keep my job in the call centre, working twenty hours a week for some spending money. Peter takes care of all the bills and every month he puts money into the apartment food kitty, even though he's never there. I try not to take the piss so I only ever spend my money unless I really need to dip into it and the money quickly builds up.

I'm not alone at MET, within a few weeks of starting I bump into Becca in the university library. Even now we still can't catch each other at a time when we're both single. She introduces me to her new boyfriend Joe. I get along really well with him and the three of us hang out often. Like me she's entering her third year of four completing a degree in biochemistry.

After a few months I start dating again. A few casual relationships at first. But soon word about my luxury bachelor pad gets out and all of a sudden, I'm inundated with attention from the opposite sex. I struggle for anything meaningful until I meet a girl called May who I fall madly in love with. The only problem is, she has a boyfriend and things quickly get very messy. She leaves him for me and we briefly live together but it doesn't end well. With my relationship to May the talk of the company I decide to leave my job in the call centre and I take some casual bar work on an as needed basis which suits me perfectly.

Peter puts me in touch with the guys from the office and between them they mentor me through my final two years of university. I work my ass off, harder than I've ever worked when it comes to academics. I even go as far as remaining celibate for my final six months while I go all out on my work and studies. Swearing afterwards that it's the last time I go without for any period of time.

I receive my bachelor's degree, with a first with honours and true to his word Peter gives me a job with his company. Even going as far to insert a minimum term release into my contract. After everything he's done for me, I don't hesitate to sign. I spend the next six months working twelve-hour days to gain my final certifications and diplomas.

Even after becoming fully certified and starting full time work as a broker. I quickly realise that I don't know shit about how to make money. I heavily rely on John to show me the ropes and teach me how to actually make decent money.

Over time I become heavily involved in the Asian markets alongside Peter which involves lots of travel. Places like Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur and even Bangkok. Peter introduces me to many of his contacts and gradually I begin to slowly build up some of my own.

Relationship wise with all the travel I find it very difficult to hold down a relationship long term. However, travel isn't my only problem and I'm only too well aware that with many of my relationships, I'm the reason they keep failing. No matter how nice or beautiful the girl, or how much I like her, I can't bring myself to commit to the relationship. I become distant, often burying myself into my work, working long hours, finding any excuse not to see them.

What do have time for is an affair. After countless years of flirting and skirting around the obvious, after a weekend of heavy drinking Becca and I finally fuck. I'm devastated afterwards, I can't believe I'd do that to Joe and after the first time I promise it's the last but the draw between Becca and I is undeniable.

We fuck every chance we get. Finally, after three months Becca leaves Joe citing the two just growing apart and we continue to see each other in secret for a few months before announcing that we're together. For the first time since Hallie, I'm content and feel like I'm with someone I can have a life with.

I complete my three years' service and decide to stay on working for Peter. True to his word Peter pays off my student loans out of his own pocket. Flush with cash Becca and I move in together soon after.

Nine months pass, it's the middle of June, Becca and I are sitting down to binge watch a new TV show everyone's talking about. I sit back and press play. As soon as the show starts to stream Becca's phone rings.

"It's Andi," she says as I pause the show.

"Hey Andi," she says while standing up. "Yeah good."

Becca walks out of the room. Thinking nothing of it, I pull out my phone to check on how the US markets closed and also check my work emails. After that I send Dave, Nick, Ian and Johnny a few funny memes and some rude pics that Michael had sent me earlier that day.

This starts a chain reaction of meme, funny video and dirty pic sharing between us. I can't help but miss them, as it's been almost five years since I was home. And the last time I saw them in person was at Johnny's wedding to Jess almost a year earlier.

Becca walks back into the room and sits down next to me. I put my phone down and grab the remote.

"Ready," I say getting ready to press play.

"That was Andi," Becca says.

"Yeah, I heard. Is she alright?" I ask casually.

"Yeah fine, the kids are getting on her nerves and she wanted someone to talk too," she replies.

"Ah right," I reply. "Did she have much to say?"

"Not really," she replies clearly in thought. "...Do you remember Hallie?"

I feel a shiver emanate from my spine at the sound of her name.

"The lass from sixth form?" I reply as calm as I can.

"Yeah...the tranny," she replies.

"Yeah," I reply. "What about her?"

"Nothing...just Andi ran into her today," she replies.

"Christ, I haven't seen her in...probably almost eight years," I say trying to put as much distance between me and Hallie as possible. I can't help but think, has it really been six years since I left?

"Well, she remembers you," Becca replies.

"What do you mean?" I ask feeling a little paranoid.

"Well, apparently, she was talking to Andi about the kids and what she was up to. And then she randomly dropped your name into the conversation asking how you were and if Andi had seen you," she replies.

"Weird," I reply.

"Yeah," Becca replies. "She didn't ask about anyone else."

"Maybe she's bumped into some of the others and already knows how they're doing," I reply.

"Maybe," Becca replies.

I feel like I've dodged a bullet. Relieved I press play and start the show. Becca keeps her phone out and casually uses it while she watches the show with me.

The first episode finishes and we go straight into the next. I don't think much of the show and pull my phone out and continue to message the boys.

"Simon?" Becca says.

"Yeah?" I reply, while snapping out from my own little world.

"Hallie?" she replies.

"What about her?" I reply.

Again, her name fills me with dread.

"You said that you haven't seen her for almost eight years, right?" She replies.

"Yeah," I reply. "When we left sixth form."

"If that's the case why is there a picture of you online with her at City University?" Becca asks suspiciously.

She throws her phone at me. Taken by surprise, I try to catch it, but I fumble it and drop it. It lands face down in my lap. I pick it up and turn it over.

Becca's not wrong, the picture is of Hallie and me during our first week back, of our second year. In the picture I'm carrying Hallie on my back next to Ethan and Katy. We look so happy, with both of us smiling, our eyes almost sparkling.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I ran into her during freshers in my second year," I reply trying to sound surprised.

"That doesn't look like a person you've just ran into Simon," Becca says forcefully.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"What do I mean?" She replies angrily. "Simon her arms are around your neck, her tits pressed up against your head and look at the pair of you...you look so happy."

"It was freshers, it was a party, we were having a good time," I reply.

"Nah, that's not that kind of happy Simon," she replies.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, we were having a laugh...end of," I reply.

I feel myself becoming flushed and I'm really nervous, but I'm desperately trying to play it cool. Becca turns to face me with a serious look on her face.

"Look at me," she orders.

I do as she asks and turn towards her. She looks me up and down, then straight in the eyes. It seems to go on for ages and I quickly become really uncomfortable. After a little while Becca's eyes widen suddenly.

"Oh my God!" She exclaims.

"What?" I reply confused.

"You," she says.

Becca seems dazed and a little out of it.

"Me what?" I reply in an agitated manner.

"You," she repeats. "You fucked her."

It feels like my heart stops, I definitely forget to breath for a little too long.

"W...what are you talking about?" I reply still holding my breath.

"Oh my God you did it," she replies.

"No...No I fucking didn't," I reply.

"You did," she replies. "Look at that picture."

I don't need to look at the phone.

"You look so happy because you're in love with each other," she replies.

"Nah, you're reading way too much into it," I reply trying to down play it.

"That's why you left City isn't it?" She asks. "Why else would you move?"

"It's not, I've told you why I left City," I reply.

"I don't believe you anymore," she says while standing up.

I stand up to and try and grab her by the arm.

"Don't touch me!" She snaps as she pushes me away and begins to pace the floor anxiously.

"Becca, I swear nothing happened between us," I say, desperate to calm her down.

"That new year's...when you were dancing with her, telling everyone you were going to fuck her...You were being serious," she says.

"No, it was just a drunken laugh," I reply.

Becca puts her hands over her mouth.

"No!" She gasps. "You two...You two were already fucking. That's why she wasn't upset."

"No, she wasn't upset, because it was clearly a joke," I reply. "I've never had sex with her."

"Simon, it's all over your face!" She replies aggressively. "You're a shit liar. That's why she asked about you today, that's why she looks so happy in that picture and that's why you left City."

"You're wrong," I reply.

"No...No I'm not wrong," she replies while wrapping both arms around her stomach, pacing ferociously.

"You are," I reply.

Becca shakes her head violently.

"Oh fuck!" She shouts. "Simon, you fucked a tranny...You've fucked me...What have you given me?"

"What the fuck are you on about?" I reply defensively. "I've gave you nothing."

Becca snaps and throws her phone at me. I manage to deflect it with my forearm and it smashes against the wall.

"Becca calm down!" I shout. "You're wrong...Nothing happened!"

"You're a liar!" She shouts with a crazed look in her eye.

She grabs my cup off the coffee table and throws it towards my head, missing me by inches. She grabs and throws a magazine, then a book and then the tv remote hitting me in various parts of the torso. She moves across the room, picks up her phone and waves it at me.

"Let's see what your mother has to say about it," she shouts.

"Becca, calm down. You're wrong about this," I protest again.

"No, I'm not," she replies in a determined manner.

I watch as she unlocks the now cracked screen, goes into her contacts and dials my mother's number. She puts the phone onto speaker and holds it out in front of her. She stares at me with a vicious smile and crazed look in her eye.

"Hello," my mom answers.

"Hi Cathy, did you know your son used to bang a tranny?" She says provocatively.

"So, what!" Mom replies. Becca's eyes widen further and her jaw drops. "She's a great girl...I actually much prefer her over you!"

"You fucking knew?" Becca screams almost dropping her phone.

"Yeah, I knew and I will tell you this...Simon's never been happier than he was with Hallie," my mom replies.

Becca hangs up and I begin to face up to the fact that the truth is out. Becca stares at me intensely.

"I fucking hate you," she says while scowling at me.

"Look it is what it is. It was long before we got together," I reply.

"How could you fuck a tranny, Simon?" She asks.

I think about the answer for a second.

"You know what, I don't have to answer that," I reply. "Truth be told I actually cared about her."

"You're sick," Becca replies.

"Say what you want Becca, I'm leaving," I say as I walk towards the door.

"You're fucking leaving?" She shouts at me.

"Yeah," I say as I reach the door.

Becca screams and rushes towards me. She flails her arms wildly. I cover my head with my arms to protect myself as she strikes me all over my head and body. I reach for the door handle, opening it quickly, as Becca rains down blows onto me.

"Enough!" I shout as I quickly step into the hallway.

Becca freezes and stares at me. Her face is flushed and she's panting trying to catch her breath. I hurriedly put my shoes on and then my coat before grabbing my car keys.

"I'll come get my stuff in the morning when you're at work," I say as I walk towards the front door.

"You think you can just walk out on me? Nah I'm not finished with you...you tranny fucker!" She shouts after me.

I open the front door and step out of the house. I try to close the door behind me but Becca grabs the door from the other side. I don't stop or look back as I speedily walk down the steps, down onto the garden path and out onto the street. I notice the neighbours from both sides have come out of their front doors, likely to see what the commotion is about.

I don't stop or look back as I walk down the street. I don't get far when I hear the sound off rapid, heavy footsteps rushing up behind me. I turn just in time to see Becca rushing towards me, swinging an umbrella in my direction, striking me on the shoulder.

"You fucker!" She pants as she takes another swing.

I raise my forearm to protect my head and the umbrella strikes it hard.

"Argh!" I yell.

The pain in my arm is excruciating and I'm convinced its broken. I look up and see that the umbrella is bent badly. Out of breath Becca starts jabbing the umbrella at me. The steel point hurts like hell as I try to block the jabs.

I know she's not going to stop but at this point I'm in survival mode. She jabs at me again, I move my arm to block it, I miss and she hits me in the ribs. Luckily this puts the umbrella under my arm pit, I quickly drop my arm, trapping the umbrella in between my arm and my chest. With my other arm I grab the umbrella tight. I grapple with her for control, eventually wrestling it from her hands.

"Enough!" I shout.

Becca stumbles backwards, gasping for breath, facing me.

"Just stop Becca," I say, trying to defuse the situation.

"Fuck you!" She snaps, her voice breaking. "I loved you."

"And it didn't need to be like this," I reply.

Becca looks around and I do too. Almost every doorway or window up and down the street on both sides has someone in them looking out.

"This man fucks trannies!" She shouts while pointing at me. "Go on tell everyone how you used to fuck a tranny!"

I look around again, I see people whispering between themselves, laughing and sniggering. I start to feel the pain of bruises forming around my arms and torso. I'm embarrassed not because of Hallie, but because everyone is been treated to a spectacle right on their doorstep and I was the centre of their attention.

"Yeah, I did!" I shout. "There you go, are you happy?"

I decide to walk back to the house to pack straight away, so I can leave as soon as possible. I throw the umbrella down onto the ground and walk past Becca. I feel everybody's eyes on me and I hate it.

I hear a gasp from the crowd, turn around and see Becca taking a swing at me again. I lift my hands up to protect my head again as she lands blow after blow. Suddenly the blows stop, I drop my arms and look up. I see two Police Officers pulling Becca away from me, her face all twisted and distressed as they put the handcuffs on her. A third officer rushes over to me, grabs me by the arm spinning me around. I put up no fight as he places me in cuffs too. They dig into my wrists painfully as he tightens them.

"Hey man," I say. "I didn't do anything. She was attacking me."

"Just be quiet," the officer replies.

He walks me over to his squad car, it's blue lights still flashing. I look over and see Becca resisting the other officers aggressively screaming the whole time. They try to put her in the other squad car but she flails her legs like a mad woman.

They struggle with her some more, before wrestling her to the ground.

The officer with me opens the back door of the car.

"In you go," he says urgently.

Without kicking up a fuss I step into the car. The officer closes the door behind me and rushes over to help the other officers. It takes all three officers and some leg straps to subdue Becca. They leave her on the ground for a while until a van comes. They pick her up off the ground and she writhes around as they place her in the back of the van.

I wait patiently in the car for my turn to be taken to the station. The officer who placed me in cuffs walks over to the car. To my surprise, I see several of my neighbours rush over to the officer. I watch as they energetically protest to the officer, making several gestures in my direction as they do.

The officer nods and holds his palm up. He turns towards the car and opens the door.

"Come on," he says while helping me out of the car.

I stand up and he turns me around before loosening the cuffs. It's a relief to be out of the cuffs and out of the car.

"Can we go in the house sir?" The officer asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

We walk towards the house past some of the neighbours, some wearing their dressing gowns and pyjamas. We walk up the garden path, up the steps and into the house.

I take my coat off and look at my arms. They're covered in cuts, scratches and bruises. I walk over to the sofa and sit down before placing my head in my hands.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" The officer asks.

I proceed to tell him the whole story and he takes a statement from me. I decline him taking pictures of my injuries and inform him that I won't be pressing charges. He encourages me to do it, but I say no. He informs me that it may not matter as there are so many witnesses and evidence that charges may be brought against her anyway. He thanks me for my time and makes moves to leave.

"Listen," I say. "Is it possible for you to hold her until tomorrow afternoon?"

"Not really," the officer replies. "We'll hold her overnight for her to calm down and probably release her sometime tomorrow morning."

"You would really be doing me a favour," I reply. "I'll be moving out first thing, but I need to get the landlord over...If she comes back, I guarantee that you guys will be back out. Just give me until lunch, please?"

"Look, I'll have a word with the guys in the custody suite and see what I can do but I'll be off duty by then," he replies.

"Any time you can buy me will be appreciated," I reply.

"No problem, leave it with me," he replies.

I escort the officer out and I then head into the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge, open it and grab a beer. My hands are shaking, I walk back into the living room and pick up my phone. I have four missed calls and five messages from my mom. I don't read the message but I write a response.

I'm fine, Becca's been arrested, I'm leaving in the morning. Don't worry.

I send it, then I message the landlord asking him to come to the house in the morning as early as possible. I realise that I'm going to be homeless again and need somewhere to stay. There's only one person that I know I can ask. I dial his number. The phone rings three times before he answers.

"Simon?" Peter answers. "Everything ok?"

"Hey Peter...Nah not really. Becca and I've just broke up," I reply. "I was hoping I could stay at your apartment?"