All Comments on 'My New Gym Buddy'

by TheQrious1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06about 3 years ago

Neither can we (wait)! I hope you plan to write a sequel here, don't you?

69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

What a fabulous story. Your descriptions are perfect. I hope you write more and share what happens at the gym on upcoming days. After reading this I am craving having a cock to suck and receiving a mouth full of delicious cum.

afb86afb86about 3 years ago

So hot, man. Can't wait for part 2!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 3 years ago

I loved this story had my playing with my cock hoping it would last a little longer I might have cum..Great story for the first one very descriptive making me wishing it was me on my knees.

nauticalstevenauticalsteveabout 3 years ago

Ooooo, damn that was good!

FitGuy47FitGuy47about 3 years ago

I can't wait either, LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dam this story is freaking Hot. Made my mouth water just reading it. Please have part 2 out soon

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

First story is awesome. Great detail that kept the intensity of the sex very hot with heat, urning, and lust. This story can go so many directions and hope you do TheQurious1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugh more I need more!

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 3 years ago

I might just have to start going to the gym again! Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Huge fantasy of mine. Used to go to a 24hr gym just like it where something like this could easily have happened. Had I been a little more open minded, it would have. Oh to go back in time. The slow and gentle finger rub really got me. Thanks

storiesbimestoriesbimeabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love it. Great writing style! Can’t wait to read more!

FrankieJuniorFrankieJuniorabout 3 years ago

Great story. Had me rock hard. Always wanted something like this to happen to me at the gym. I look forward to the next chapter.

AlphaLyonAlphaLyonabout 3 years ago

great pacing and perfect amount of descriptions. a few minor typos (it happens to the best of us when we're horny and writing!), but nothing too distracting. can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very HOT! Especially since I had a similar locker room experience in West LA. This was before I accepted my own sexuality...so I chickened out. However, he was in the shower across from me, masturbating and smiling as he watched me wash my naked body and I watched him go from flaccid to explosion. His first shot split the distance between us and landed on the floor. We both kind of laughed after he stopped cumming. I kick myself for not taking him into the curtained showers! But that was when I was afraid I would be gay if I participated. But after being with someone of the same sex, I am as attracted to women just as much as ever. I am especially lucky that my wife loves to see me with another man and accepts me for who I am. I love that woman so much! Thanks again for this well written, erotic, electricity charged story and the memories iT brought to mind for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story...very exciting!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story with wonderful descriptions and build up! Wow!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

I need to start going to the gym.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Unbelievably HOT! I had a guy hit on me. I think he did, anyway. He saw me looking at his cock. Reading this story, I wish I had the nerve to let go and satisfy my curiosity! I haven't been with a guy in years, and I miss having a cock in my mouth. I hope that's okay to admit ! ?

dreamer31adreamer31aover 1 year ago

that could have been me if i had the courage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I jerked off reading this great story/ I shoot my load and eat all of it. Wish i had a guy here so i could suck him off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn that’s hot! Would love to join them in that shower and suck both of their cum out!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot when he cums in your mouth. Avid Chicago area cocksucker, need some.

Markj269@hotmail.com

ilike2watchu5oneilike2watchu5one4 months ago

I was rock hard half way through, and now that I'm to the end I can simultaneosly feel a mouth on my cock and a cock in my mouth, bliss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheQrious1@TheQrious1
Just a guy who loves and appreciates the natural sexuality of all people, male and female :) My kik is gg_leroun if you want to chat ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES