My New Gym Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to stare at his towel in bewilderment.

"I really wanted to talk to your first though, and make sure we didn't have a miscommunication. Just wanted to make sure I really did get the wrong impression about your... um... interest."

I could hear all of his words, but I could not move. I couldn't take my hand off my cock. I couldn't tell him that yes, it was indeed the wrong impression, and that I wasn't interested in seeing or touching his cock. I couldn't say it because my brain wasn't thinking it at the moment.

As if to tell me he received the message my physical cues (or lack thereof) were giving, he continued talking.

"I was just thinking, that just in case I did have the right impression and that you actually were interested, that I should talk to you one more time."

This was met by more silence from my end, but I was at least able to somehow remove my hand from my own cock. The sudden change in temperature and mood allowed my body to acknowledge that it was cold for a brief second, and I gave a brief shiver before stepping into the stream of warm water again in order to warm up.

He seemed to notice I was cold, and subsequently stepped slightly closer and slid the curtain of the shower closed before apologizing. With the curtain closed, it was now a slightly more confined space, occupied by the both of us. There was plenty of room for each of us to stand, as half of the shower was outside the stream of water in order to allow for space to lather up with soap. Still, it was apparent that I was now getting a little more personal with my new friend.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cold or anything, just wanted to chat. I can get out of here if it makes you uncomfortable..."

I was frozen in place. I couldn't think of any words to say.

"So did I really... uh... get the wrong impression?"

I didn't answer. I didn't even know what my answer was anymore...

"Did you like what you saw?"

Again, crickets from my end as I stood there under the stream of water. My mind was still stuck on the intrusive thoughts of how the previous situation could have played out differently. I could have let him pull his pants down, just to get one quick peek. I'm sure that would have satisfied my curiosity...

It was then that he looked down and saw that instead of being flaccid, I was still completely erect. He must have received the message that the thoughts in the back of my head were sending to my cock.

"Do you want to see it again?"

This was the first question that elicited a response from me.

Without hesitating, without even really thinking, I felt my head nod.

"Oh really?" he asked.

My head didn't nod this time, but my eyes, still locked onto the waistband of his towel, must have told him everything he needed to hear.

After waiting a few more brief moments, he spoke again.

"That's what I thought. I know what it looks like when someone is curious about a nice cock."

With that, he hooked his thumbs into his towel's waistband and pulled it off of his waist. I watched in slow motion as the retreating towel revealed its secrets. The first time I saw his big cock hanging between his legs, with no more spandex or short shorts able to hide it from my view, my mouth opened slightly and let in a quick involuntary breath.

Even soft, it was longer and thicker than I had previously expected. The veins along the shaft were more defined, and his testicles hung like two golf balls, providing a perfect backdrop to his impressive member. To my surprise he was indeed uncircumcised, and the foreskin covered the majority of his cock head, allowing only the very tip to show through. I could see the slit through the foreskin, peeking out ever so slightly. I remember thinking how nice it looked, and wondering what the rest of his cock head looked like hiding beneath that foreskin.

I continued to stand frozen in amazement and confusion.

"I can tell you're a little tongue-tied right now, so how about I be the one in charge here?" he said, all the while never letting the smile escape from his lips.

He knew I was turned on by the sight of his big, beautiful cock, and he knew I wanted whatever he was about to suggest. I just wasn't in the state of mind to say it.

All I had to do was nod. Releasing any doubt or hesitation, knowing my curiosity was going to get the best of me, that's what I did. A quick nod, and he had the confirmation he needed that I wanted to do more than just stare at his bare body.

"Why don't you touch it?"

That was a good question. Why didn't I? At this point I knew that was what I wanted, so that's what I did.

Reaching my arm out, I brought my hand closer and closer until my fingertips were resting delicately on the shaft. A split second later I was moving my hand up and down, slowly caressing it. I could feel the warmth again at the tips of my fingers. They traced over the veins that lined his rod as they made their way further down. Running them all the way down the shaft and onto the tip, I was able to again feel the ridge of his cockhead through his foreskin. All the way down to the end my fingers went, until they brushed past the end of his cock and into the empty space between us.

Staring in amazement, I watched as his cock responded to my touch, and twitched slightly as it filled up with blood and started to become slightly harder. I also noticed a tiny drop of precum form at the head of his cock.

Staring intently at it, I found myself wondering what it tasted like. It looked clear and tasteless for all intents and purposes, but I could not know for sure unless I tried it. I had let my curiosity get the best of me up until this point, so why not go a little further?

With that thought now dominating my senses, I reached out once again, this time with only my index finger. In a slow but determined motion, I wiped the little drop of precum off the slit from which it was leaking, and brought it closer to my face. I stuck out my tongue and lightly touched the tip of my index finger to it, transferring only a bit of the warm, slick fluid onto my tongue before pulling my finger away.

As the sweet, salty fluid hit my taste buds, I also became aware of just how much this drop of precum stretched when I pulled my finger away from my tongue. Pulling further and further away, I watched in fascination as the string of precum attaching my finger to my tongue became thinner and thinner until it finally separated. As soon as it did, I brought my finger back to my mouth, this time enveloping it completely with my lips, making sure to get all of the precum off of it.

It tasted good. It left me wanting more.

As I pulled my finger from my mouth, I looked up and realized my friend was standing there, smiling, anjoying the small show I was putting on for him with his own juices.

"How do I taste?" he asked

"Mhh.. good." was all I was able to mutter

"How about you get a better look at it? And a better taste? Get down on your knees."

Without hesitation, I dropped down, water still rushing over my head as I got on my knees before the presence of this big beautiful piece of manhood that had me so hypnotized.

"Good boy. Now reach out and hold it."

Again without hesitation, I reached my hand out and grabbed his semi-hard cock. This time though, I grabbed it from underneath, picking it up slightly and feeling the weight in my hands. As I held it, I began to give it slow, sensual strokes.

With each stroke, the foreskin was pulled back slightly over the head. As it was pulled back, I could see more clearly the slit at the very tip, as well as the shape of the head.

Both were beautiful and fascinating. With only a couple more strokes, his cock was fully hard and essentially standing on its own. Now that it was at its hardest, it was even more enthralling. It had to have been at least 9 inches, with a slight upward curve that made it stand tall in all its glory. It was too thick for me to fit my hand around, but it felt perfectly warm and heavy in my grasp.

With the support of my hand no longer needed, I stopped stroking and pulled my hand away to let it stand up all by itself. Without thinking, I touched the top of his cock head with my finger, pushed it down and let it spring back up, fully erect, and now bouncing playfully in front of my face.

I repeated this a couple more times, enjoying the sight of this huge rod bouncing up and down, hard as a rock for me. I felt in control, like I could make this cock do whatever I wanted. I could make it leak precum, I could make it hard, I could make it bounce, hell I bet I could even make it cum for me.

Once that thought entered my mind, I became intent on doing so.

I reached out once again, grabbing his cock firmly in my hand, and this time started stroking it with slightly more vigor. I was absolutely hypnotized by the foreskin pulling back when I stroked down, revealing the cock head to me, then covering it up again as I stroked back the opposite direction.

My strokes became longer and longer, revealing more and more of his tip to me each time I pulled the hood back. I was hooked on the sight, each time getting a fleeting glimpse of his full, majestic cock head.

I heard a soft moan escape his lips, and noticed quite a bit more precum beginning to drip from the slit of his cock. As I stroked, more and more would build up before dripping ever so slowly down the length of his shaft. He must have noticed me looking at it with lust in my eyes, because as he looked down on me playing gleefully with his thick member, he smiled and said "Why don't you get a better taste"

That was all the encouragement I needed.

Sticking out my tongue, I moved my face closer and closer to the tip of his cock. When I knew I was close enough I adjusted the angle of his rod so it was pointing up over my head, before bringing the tip down to rest gently on my tongue. Once it made contact with my tongue, I immediately tasted the sweet precum again.

With a long stroke of my hand from the base of his cock to the tip, I coaxed out even more of his fluid and savored it as it slid down over my outstretched tongue.

It was official. I loved the taste. I wanted more of it. I wanted to wrap my mouth around the beautiful organ that blessed my tongue with this sweet nectar. I needed to wrap my lips fully around this gorgeous cockhead so I would not waste a drop. And that's what I did.

Pulling his foreskin all the way back, I briefly admired the work of art that was his smooth, purple cock head before pushing my lips forward and giving it a kiss. Then another. Then I started making out with his cock head. Before long, I was slipping more and more of it past my lips until I felt the crown slip in, and felt my lips slowly make their way down onto the shaft. I held my lips there for a few moments, swirling my tongue around the tip, making sure I brushed over the slit to catch and precum that might be leaking out.

Once I had my fill of precum, I began to wonder more about what his actual cum tasted like. I was becoming more and more determined to find out what it felt like to have a nice thick cock shoot ropes of warm semen onto my waiting face, and into my open mouth. Now I needed to find out.

Bobbing my head more furiously, I began to match my sucking rhythm with my stroking rhythm, until I was in a nice groove. Each stroke of my hand brought this warm, meaty cock further and further into my mouth until it began to hit the back of my throat each time I bobbed my head.

Each time I removed it from the back of my throat I let my lips brush all the way along the shaft, over the cock head and onto the tip, until I was briefly kissing it before sliding it back into my mouth.

As my pace increased more and more, and his moans grew louder and louder, I knew he was getting close to cumming for me.

This only made me more determined. I continued sucking and stroking his impressive cock, each time taking it deeper and deeper into my throat, and making sure to fondle his big beautiful balls whenever I got the chance between strokes. Before long he was moaning at full volume, seemingly in his own paradise, with a nice warm mouth around his cock.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum" he said short of breath.

And cum he did.

As soon as I felt his cock twitch in my hand, I knew my prize was coming. Removing it from my lips, I held it out over my waiting tongue while I stroked it faster and faster, waiting for a taste of his sweet juices.

With a loud moan, his cock exploded. I intended for it to hit my tongue, but he came so hard that the first cumshot went directly onto my forehead. Not wanting to waste any more, I quickly corrected its course, aiming it directly into my mouth as it erupted with another rope of cum. As soon as the taste hit my tongue, I regretted letting the first shot hit anything but my mouth. I closed my lips around his cock head to make sure I didn't make the same mistake again.

As more and more of his hot, sweet cum filled my mouth, I began to swallow it like a good slut. More and more kept flowing, and I kept lapping it up like it was the only source of joy I had in this world. Wave after wave of delicious fluid flowed over my tongue, and I hoped it would never end.

With a final moan and thrust into my mouth, he shot his last rope directly into the back of my throat. I swallowed it eagerly before he grabbed my head with his hands and removed my lips from his cock with an audible pop.

I was in a daze, still savoring the sweet taste on my tongue, while I watched his cock deflate slightly before my eyes. Once it was mostly flaccid again, but still dripping some cum out of the tip, he let me head go and I returned immediately to his cockhead to lap up any of the remaining cum flowing out. I wanted every drop.

Once I was sure it was all in me, and no more would be coming out of that glorious cock slit of his, I leaned back and let the warm water wash over me. With me still on my knees, he moved closer to me in order to rinse off his body. This brought his cock back within reach of my face, so I quickly grabbed it and held it, rubbing it against my cheek. I enjoyed feeling the warm flesh of his cock on my face, and I loved how big it felt resting on my forehead. I was absolutely hypnotized by this cock now. And he knew it.

Looking down at me, he smiled and said "For someone who doesn't like cock, you sure are amazing at this"

"I guess you don't know you like something until you try it!" I replied with a smile, kissing his cock once again.

"I have so much more for us to try, don't you worry." he said.

"Mmmmm what do you want to do to me?" I asked.

"I think I just shot every ounce of cum I have left down your throat!" he said with a laugh.

"Can't we try again?" I retorted playfully.

"Tomorrow, I'll be ready to go try this again, and so much more. You just make sure you keep coming to the gym on schedule."

Standing up off my knees now, I decided to get clever and said "As long as you want to keep cumming on schedule, I'm here"

He seemed to get a kick out of that.

As he reached for his towel, he dropped it on the wet floor.

"Oops" he said with a slight smile

"Would you mind getting that for me?"

As I turned around and bent over to grab his towel, I felt one of his hands grab my left hip. It sent shivers down my spine. Here I was, bent over in front of a fully naked man whose cum was still running down my lips. I felt warm again. I felt hot. I knew exactly what he was looking at.

Without saying a word, I abandoned my attempts at grabbing his towel, and instead grabbed each cheek of my ass and spread it so he could have a full view.

"Oooh that looks tasty" he said.

Without warning, I felt his breath softly making contact with my rosebud. Then I felt a warm, moist sensation. With one smooth motion, he gave my asshole a nice long lick before teasing it a couple more times with his tongue. I just about exploded.

The next thing I felt, however, was a but different. I felt what I was sure was his cock head resting up against my tight puckered asshole.

With a slight push, I felt it slip in about a quarter of an inch. Then back out. A couple more pushes resulted in me subconsciously pushing my ass back towards him, wanting it further and further in my ass.

"Ah ah ahhh." He said.

"That's for tomorrow."

And just like that he grabbed his towel from off the floow, slid the shower curtain aside and disappeared.

"I can't wait!" I said, sighing lightly.

12