All Comments on 'My New Home'

by Willing_Captive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterKGrayMasterKGrayalmost 4 years ago

Love it, hope there's more.

AuriGinelleSyndiAuriGinelleSyndiover 3 years ago
Great

Very well written. Can’t wait to hear more about her new life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing this, this is one of the best ones I've read in years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

My owner sent me this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wrote about this scenario with the subject in first-person. Maybe that's your fantasy but it's not a non-consensual situation if you love it so much you wrote a fuckin story about it... So what exactly am I supposed to get out of a story about consensual sex when I came for the opposite?

Willing_CaptiveWilling_Captivealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Even in first person it was actually difficult to get posted as moderators felt the original content was too violent and did not adequately show that it was desired by the subject to some extent. I see no problem with writing about it from a first person perspective as I felt it best represented the voice and thoughts of the character in the story. I found it to be an easier transition from direct internal dialogue to the events and experiences of the main character. So, hopefully, you got a better understanding that writing in first person does not literally mean that an author is viewing themselves as participating in the story. Also... if I didn't enjoy nonconsent... it would be a tad odd for me to choose to write about it, regardless of the tense... n'est-ce pas?

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

This is sad. Say what you will but no 5 year old says that they want to live like this when they grow up. And before the hate starts I was abused from the 4th grade to the 8th grade

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous