My New Job Ch. 01

Story Info
First time with his first boss.
3.7k words
4.46
24.9k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

Thank you some much for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do writing them.

Thank you to Incredimeters for all your editing help.

My name is Travis Kelce, yes like the football player. Go Chiefs! Unlike the football player, I am 19 years old, five feet six inches tall, and maybe 120 lbs. I played baseball in high school. I was a pitcher. I have brown hair and brown eyes and all of my ancestors came from England. In short, I am a plain, corn-stock, white boy.

I couldn't believe that my parents were making me get a summer job. I clean my room. I do my chores. I even finished on the dean's list in the first year at my local community college. I mean what the hell else do they want? As it would turn out, manual labor.

While my friends were all off chasing girls, playing video games, and sleeping in till noon every day, I had to work. "It'll build character," they said. "You'll earn money for school," they said. "Besides, Carl needs the help. He can't ever find any good workers," they said.

That last one was a pretty low blow. Carl Khan is our next-door neighbor. Carl's five foot nine and about 200 pounds. His chosen profession has given him large arms and a strong back. He had brown hair and brown eyes like me but is Indian and so it looks like he has a permanent suntan. Carl was like a second father to me. The guy gave me my first bike. He taught me how to throw a slider. He even gave me my first sip of beer and only laughed a little when it made me throw up. They knew I would do anything to help him out.

So, the next day found myself up at dawn dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with a lunch bag in one hand and a pair of gloves in my other. Carl owned a two-man and a truck moving company. I was to be the second guy in the truck. "If you need to move it, we can do it." Mostly local stuff but a few long-distance loads from time to time. I walk up onto his porch as I had done a hundred times and knocked on the door.

"Morning, Mr. Khan," I said with a smile.

Carl looked left and then looked right. "Who, are you talking to, Travis," he asked.

"You," I answered puzzled.

"I'm not Mr. Khan. I'm Carl."

"I know. I know. I just figure that since you're going to be my boss and all, I should call you Mr. Khan." I explained.

"Nobody calls me anything but Carl, Travis. You know that. I don't want that to change, Cool?"

"Cool," I said with a smile.

Carl grabbed his lunch bag and a clipboard and called over his shoulder to his wife, "heading out Riya."

We got in the truck and he threw the clipboard on the dashboard. Then he turned to me. "Ok, cards on the table. When I said something to your dad about needing help, I never dreamed he would send you. I do need the help but if you want, I can just drop you off at a friend's house and pick you up on the way home and I'll tell your dad you were with me all day."

See what I mean? Is this guy the greatest or what? "No Carl. If you need help, I'm happy to help."

"Cool." He started the truck and we were off.

By the end of the day, I knew how that guy in Greek mythology must have felt, the one who rolled the rock up the hill just to see it roll back down. We loaded things in his truck then we unloaded things out of the truck. By midday I was sore. My muscles were screaming stop, stop please stop. No more.

I was leaning against the wall inside the truck and Carl came up behind me. "The first days are the hardest." He said as he began to rub my shoulders.

It felt so good and with the aid of an energy drink, we made it through the day. I got back in the truck and sat down heavily. We had a 30-minute drive home ahead of us. "I'm so proud of you," Carl said. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you the springs in the seat are better over here away from the door."

I slid over closer to him. The drive home started just like normal but then out of the blue Carl reached over and put his hand on my leg. I didn't know what to do. I was totally shocked. Then I was in denial. Maybe he was just trying to help me loosen my leg muscles up or something.

He did start rubbing my leg and suddenly an entire kaleidoscope of butterflies were in my stomach. My dick came alive of its own accord and was growing by the second. At the next stoplight, he looked over at me and then down at my leg, and then back and me. If he was trying to ask something I didn't understand but he took my silence as an ok, because as the light turned green his hand moved up my inner thigh.

His hand slowly moved up my thigh and he was just about to my crotch when we pulled into his driveway. He took his hand off my leg and turned off the truck.

"See that wasn't so bad." I didn't know if he meant the day or the ride home. He didn't stay in the truck long enough for me to ask.

"Thanks for all your help, Travis. Same time tomorrow?"

"Yes sir," I said automatically still in shock a little bit.

"Travis?"

"Yes sir," I repeated.

I was still just sitting in the truck. "If you're too tired to walk in, I can have your mom bring your dinner out here?"

"No," I answered my brain still a little fuzzy, and walked into my house.

I was in a daze the rest of the night. I was so tired I just wanted to go to sleep. My mom said I had to eat and I had to take a shower. I needed food and I was not allowed to dirty up the sheets. She spent all day cleaning and wouldn't let me slide.

I was even too tired to jack off which for me meant I was pretty tired. I kept telling myself Carl didn't mean anything by touching me. He was just rubbing my leg to make it feel better. My brain however had other ideas. It replayed the ride home with Carl in my dreams. This time around, however, I was completely naked and every time we stopped at a light we kissed.

The beep, beep, beep of my alarm woke me up at 5:50 and I almost went back to sleep, but then I got up. This sucked. Dad didn't start work til nine. I put on my uniform of jeans and a white t-shirt and headed for the kitchen. I scarfed a snack bar and drank a big glass of water. Mom had made my lunch the night before and dad had put my gloves by the bag.

Carl was standing by the truck waiting for me. He pantomimed a mad scientist, "It's alive. It's alive."

He handed me an energy drink. I sat down in the truck and he gave me a serious look. "For real. You, ok?"

Whether he was asking about the job or the ride home I didn't know but I nodded my affirmative and he started the truck saying "Ok."

Day two was an exact copy of day one. The big difference was that I was starting to get into the groove of things. Once again, he mentioned the springs and I sat closer to him in the cab. I don't know if it was because he was feeling bolder or because we only had a 20-minute drive home but he skipped putting his hand on my leg and started halfway up my thigh. Once again, my cock sprang up looking for attention. My dick was not disappointed. He had been rubbing my crotch for only a few minutes by the time we got home and I was hard as a brick.

Carl met me at the front of the truck. Our eyes met and he licked his lips. I ran inside. My dad asked me something like, "how's the working man doing?" but I didn't answer. I had to get to my room and my bathroom. I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up or what. I turned the shower on to cover my dry heaves and just sat in the tub.

I felt so confused. Why was this happening? Why was Carl doing this? Why wasn't I stopping him? Was I gay? Was he gay? Why did I go back? Would I go back? Why did it feel so good? Should I tell Mom and Dad? Why did it feel so good?

I turned off the shower and headed to dinner.

I had the naked, kissing Carl dream again and woke up with a huge erection. I woke up before my alarm and so I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I tried to think about girls as I stroked my cock but before long, I was picturing Carl.

I met Carl at the truck for day 3. "Wow." He said, "You are like employee of the month."

The rest of the week was a repeat of days one and two. The only difference was that every day Carl got bolder. By Friday he just went straight for my crotch rubbing my dick all the way home. In the driveway, I thought he leaned over and asked, "You cum?"

"What?" I said a little frazzled.

"I said, you coming down with something?"

"No, just tired. See you tomorrow." I said getting out of the truck.

Carl got out and headed for his house, but I heard him talking to himself, "That boy sure must like to sit in that truck."

I spent pretty much the entire weekend in my room, coming out only at meal times. Most of the time I was asleep. When I wasn't asleep, I was doing the other favorite pastime of the average American male, watching porn. I tried my usual websites but none of them were getting me hard. I searched Indian women and my dick sort of noticed. Then I switched to a male porn site and my cock got a whole lot more interested. I switched back to girls, trying to fight it, but kept coming back to the gay sites. I found several older guy websites and even more where older guys were screwing young guys like me.

I had the kissing Carl dream Sunday night. Then I had another one where Carl asked me to spend the night with him. I woke at four am and was so keyed up that I couldn't get back to sleep. I got up got dressed and headed out right at six.

Carl smiled as he saw me come out my front door. "Look who's getting into the groove? Hope you're ready to go we got lots to do today."

"We got a lot of loads?" I asked.

"Only a few loads but a lot of driving. Our first one is clear over in East Town so we better get going." Carl said looking at the address on the clipboard.

I got in the truck and unlike the two previous days, I sat close to Carl to start the day. "You know you really do need to get this seat fixed," I said jokingly.

"Why?" He asked licking his lips.

We were less than a block down the street before his hand went to my thigh. At the stop sign, he looked over at me and then down at my crotch and the bulge that was forming. A few minutes later he moved his hand to my crotch and started to rub my cock through my jeans as he had on Friday.

It felt so good and my brain was racing. I had always loved Carl like a father. Maybe I could love him in a different way. I wanted to love him more. My dick was fully erect by now. I thought for a second that maybe this was another wet dream and at any moment I would wake up. Then his hand stopped rubbing my crotch and then it was gone. I was destitute.

I looked down, trying to see where his hand had gone, and then over at him to see why he had stopped. What had I done? His eyes were facing forward paying attention to the road but there was a big smile on his face. His right hand was grouping around on the seat for my left hand. Once he found it, he seized it and brought it over to his crotch, and put it right on his man bulge. I thought my cock was hard. His was even more rigid than mine. He started rubbing his shaft with my hand.

He had to let go of my hand to make a turn and what I did next surprised us both. I took my hand back and with both of my hands back under my control I undid my pants and my fly. I then leaned over and undid his pants and fly as well and moved as close to him as I could. I put his hand down the front of my pants and into my boxers Then I stuck my hand into his pants searching for his serpent.

As it just so happened it was trying to find me as well and practically sprang out of his pants. I kept rubbing his dick while he was rubbing mine. The next problem I faced was the fact that I need to cum. "Oh, Carl. God that feels so good." I said.

"I always hoped that you would turn out queer." He confessed while getting on the expressway. "I was a little worried after that first day. I thought maybe I had moved too fast but then you came back and kept coming back so I know you were mine."

"Yes, Carl. I had to come back. I had dreams about you kissing me. I even found a whole bunch of Gay Indian porn." I said a little urgency in my voice.

"And did my little boy like watching those naughty Indian men fuck."

"Yes. God yes."

I had to let go of his dick but his hand was still sliding up and down my pole. I spit a huge luggie between my legs coating both his hand and my dick, lubricating both. "Carl I'm seriously going to blow here. I need to cum. I can't hold it."

"In the glove box are some napkins." He said managing to drive and keep jacking me off at the same time. Talk about a multitasker.

I covered his hand and my dick just in time as my cock shot a huge rope of cum. The paper napkins absorbed the first shot, but the second stream was too much for the napkins to contain. Already saturated by the first load, the force of my ejaculation made a hole in the top of my makeshift napkin tent. A huge dollop of cum shot up and came to rest on the seat behind my shoulder.

I unbuckled and began to clean it up with the napkins. Carl's dick was still hanging out of his pants and it didn't look like it was shrinking. Compared to my little five-inch thing he was huge. At least seven inches and almost 2 inches wide. A devilish idea came into my brain. "Carl, does this thing have cruise control?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You're going to need it in a minute." I gave him an impish smile and moved into the foot well.

Carl figured out what I had planned and indeed, set the cruise control. Then took his right foot off the gas and moved his left foot to the brake so he could apply them quickly if the situation warranted it. I know this is going to sound racist but his dick looked like a really big milky way. I love milky ways

I swallowed his cock on my first attempt which was totally the wrong thing to do. I gagged myself and I almost throw up there in his lap. When I recovered from my first attempt, I put only the head and about an inch of his shaft into my mouth and sucked like I had seen the guys do in videos. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his cock and cradled his balls with my hand. "Oh my, that feels so good Travis. Did you learn that from the internet too?"

As a matter of fact, I had. I had watched umpteen porn videos where a guy did that to another guy. At that moment I was far too busy to answer him though. The guy in the porn video always seem to enjoy it and from Carl's moaning he was also.

I sucked on his cock from exit 290 to 305 and was getting better at relaxing my jaw and taking more of his dick in with every trip up and down his pole. I was also alternating with quick licks of his ball sack until I heard a truck's air horn.

I popped my head out from between his legs like a mongoose sensing a snake. "What was that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I think we have an audience." Explained Carl pointing with his thumb to his window.

The co-driver of the semitrailer truck next to us was glued to his window, which was already beginning to steam up. I had no idea how long he had been watching me blow Carl. I don't know why but it turned me on to know that someone was watching us. The guy gave me a big thumbs-up and I got back to sucking Carl's dick.

Carl told me later that the guy drew a cartoon dick in the mist and started to air-suck it as they speed past.

"Oh, you dirty boy. You dirty, dirty boy. Sucking your daddy's cock in front of a perfect stranger from God knows where." Carl admonished me.

"Does that turn you on, daddy?" I asked in as coy a tone as I could.

"Hell, yes it turns me on. I can barely keep us on the road." He admitted.

I have to give Carl credit he managed to hold his load for a very long time. He exited the expressway and then pulled into the nearest box-store parking lot all with me still sucking his cock.

Once we were stopped and the truck was in park, he rolled his eyes toward the top of the truck and shot a river of cum into my mouth. I couldn't believe how much there was or how much I liked it. Carl had not cum for a very long time.

He collapsed back against the seat and I laid my head on the bench. I couldn't believe what I had just done.

We sat there for I have no idea how long before Carl's cell phone began to ring. I only heard half of the conversation but it went something like this. "Hello... Yes. We are coming this morning. We are almost there (Carl fibbed) ...my sheet says seven...OK...That's no problem... (Carl grabbed his clipboard) ...half past will work but can you have a few guys there to help us...Yes, that way we can make up the time...Perfect...See you in forty-five minutes."

Carl used the last of the napkins to clean himself up. Then he wiped my face just like he used to when I was a little kid. "Well, that saves our bacon. I was sure we were going to be late and now if anything we are going to be early."

I think I was either in shock or a cum coma, I am not sure which. "Travis?" Carl asked. "Travis, are you ok?"

"I'm not sure Carl," I answered truthfully.

"We're back to Carl? I was hoping you would keep calling me daddy when we are alone." Carl joked.

"What the hell Carl? I am a little stressed right now and you're making jokes." I asked, my hands shaking a little.

I moved onto the seat but much closer to the door than before. I could see it hurt him a little and instantly regretted the non-verbal insult. "I need to think out loud. It would appear that I am gay or at least bi. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm gay. Never liked girls, ever." He answered flatly.

"What about Riya?" I asked

"It's not my place to tell you this but since I think it will make you feel better, she is also gay."

"What? But you're married." I said arguing my case.

"Arranged marriage. She was five and I was eight. Don't get me wrong we are best friends and we do love each other very much but we don't have a physical relationship."

"So, she is ok when you have relationships with other men?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have not had a physical relationship with another man in a very long time. However, I can't see her having a problem with me seeing you since she has been dating an old college friend, Judith Class, for over a decade."

"Do you think she will be ok with us?" I asked.

"If you're worried that she will stop loving you like the adopted son you are to her, the answer is no. You could tell her you were the anti-Christ and that would not make her love you any less. If you're afraid she will tell your parents... there are ways of insuring that don't happen either. We will have to tell them, eventually, but for now, I would like to have some more fun."

"That sounds good," I responded feeling way better about the direction my life was heading.

"In the meantime, we have work to do." He looked at the time display on his phone. "Come on that piano isn't going to move on its own." He patted the seat next to him.

I moved back up next to him and opened my legs to reveal that my cock was already growing again, "Yes, daddy."

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers