My New Job

Story Info
How I became a gay man.
1.4k words
4.55
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just a 60-year divorced man that is retired with a lot of time on my hands. Retirement was good for the first 2 years but got very boring later. I decided to find some type of work to supplement my income and occupy my time some. I was looking through the want ads and found an ad that stuck out saying "Gated Community seeking polite older gentleman to patrol community for Violations of The Community.

I called the number listed and set up an appointment for an interview. Two days later I drove up to the gate and informed the security guard I was there for the job interview. "Miss Jenkins is expecting you. Being right on time will put the first feather in your cap with her."

I enter the office and Miss Jenkins is there to greet me and ask to follow her to her office. I was immediately I awe of this woman. She was elderly but was in great shape and I do mean in great shape. As I followed her, I got a eye full of her long shapely stocking clad legs from her 5 inch heel all the way to an incredible well rounded ass that had my cock at attention. She had long shoulder length silver gray hair that encompassed her lovely pale face and red lips that were made for kissing. She turned at her desk as she sat down. Her breasts were small, about a B cup, but seemed firm.

The interview went well, and she hired me on the spot. There were conditions that came with the job. When at work I was supposed to act as I was a resident of the Community and live in a small 3-bedroom home and only report to her of any violations. They furnished me with a golf cart to ride around the community and associate with the people.

One day while riding my cart over to the office area where the mailboxes and the public bathrooms were located, I went in the bathroom needing to piss so bad my kidneys were about to burst. As I was relieving myself at the urinal a young man of about 30 years old stood next to me at the urinal next to mine. As I was holding my 7-inch cock waiting to finish urinating, the young man wearing only a pair of gym shorts and no shirt was leaning over looking at my cock. He smiled and said, "Oh my that is a cock I would enjoy wrapping my lips around. I haven't seen you around the neighborhood before. For an elderly guy you sure look fit." I replied, "I thank you for the compliment young man. I just moved here last week. I am in the white house with the black flower boxes. Excuse me but I have some things that need my immediate attention."

Later about 9pm there was a knock on the door, it was that young man from the bathroom. He was still in his gym shorts as I opened the door. I couldn't help but notice his athletic body. Standing 6ft 2in 190lbs and the bulge that was covering his large semi hard cock, I was only wearing my pajama bottoms. "Yes, is there something that you need." I spoke. Smiling he walked past me and said, "I think there is something we can do for each other. I noticed how you stared at me when I told you I wanted to wrap my lips on your cock. I noticed how your cock flexed when I told you."

He pushed the door closed as he went to his knees as he pulled my pajamas down and immediately swallowed my cock. It happened so quickly I didn't have a chance to object as I felt the warm wetness of his mouth that covered my cock as it began to respond to his oral manipulations. My hands automatically went to his head and pulled him to my cock which was totally erected. My knees were getting weak as I could feel my balls stirring for release.

I pulled him up and said, "We to move to a better location like my king size bed." He followed so close behind me I felt his cock rubbing my ass cheeks. When we arrived near the bed, he pushed me on it as he pushed his gym shorts down exposing a 9-inch semi rigid cock that made my eyes bulge as I took the site in. He grinned, "First I am going to suck that cock of yours, then I am going to give you the fucking of your life." He jumped beside me and leaned over to kiss me. He had me so worked up I returned my first-time passionate kiss with a man. Our tongues battled for supremacy of each other's mouth as his hand wrapped around my still hard erection. He broke our kiss then his mouth traveled to my hard nipple. As his mouth sucked my nipple and his hand on my cock, I shot my semen. I apologized that it has been a long time. He grinned, "We are just getting started my sexy stud. I am going to enjoy training you to a new lifestyle that you seem to be enjoying."

He then got on top of my chest with his hard cock brushing my lips. His precum moistened my lips as I licked it from them. Strangely I savored the taste, a bit salty sweet and warm. Then I opened my mouth wanting to taste more as his cock entered my tongue swirled around his cock. "Oh you are a natural cock sucker stud." As he pushed more into my mouth as I gagged at the intrusion. He pulled back and began an in and out motion.

He said, "With practice you will be able to take all of me. He moaned as I felt his cock begin to expand even more. Then he shot load after load of his baby batter filling me as I tried to swallow all of it but it began to ooze out my lips. I was amazed at how much I liked the taste and feel of his cock exploding in my mouth. That was my first giving a blow job and I loved it.

We laid there and talked about how he enjoyed making love to older men and how he was very attracted to me because of my physique and cock. We must have spooned and talked till we feel asleep.

The next morning, I felt his raging morning wood pushing at my ass cheeks. I stirred and as I did, he awakened and pulled me into him till his cock was brushing my brown star. His hand traveled under me to my nipple on my chest tweaking it with his fingers arousing me. His other arm wrapped around my waist as his other hand found my morning erection and began to stroke my cock. It wasn't long until I ejaculated in his hand.

With his cum filled hand he rubbed most of it on his cock and some on my star moistening it. Then I felt his cock head nudge at my star. I tried to relax as he pushed in the entrance, but I screamed in pain. He stopped after 2 inches, allowing me to relax and get used to the size. Then as I began to feel the sensation of it and relaxed as he pushed slowly inch by inch. Now enjoying the presence of his big cock, he started to push in and out rubbing his cock on my prostate arousing me even more, making me enjoy the motion. I found my self begging him to fuck me and give me all his wonderful cock. His pace began to quicken, and I began to move with his rhythm I felt his cock swell and fill me with his sperm. As he did, I felt from the depths of my soul as I shot load after load of sperm like I never had before. I shivered in complete extasy not wanting it to stop.

I found out that he was the son of Miss Jenkins in the office. I enjoyed his late-night visits and morning sex for the next month. He spread the word through the neighborhood to all his other friends. Before long I was the talk of all the guys in the community about how much I loved being fucked and how my oral skills came to be extraordinary.