All Comments on 'My New Life'

by Pussymad42

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DanniODanniOover 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story wonderfully told.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
very good

old ladies need cock too when I was 19 and in the navy, a 59-year-old woman picked me up she was heavy set with huge tits and liked to fucked me to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sigh.....

I'm in a situation similar to Jayne's and can only hope that it soon comes to a resolution as satisfying as hers.

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

A wonderful read, thank you for sharing. I’m lucky enough to pleasure a 70yo lady who went for many years without sex. I’ve reawakened her desire and we enjoy the most amazing sex together. Age really is irrelevant if mind and body are willing and able.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous reader

For the anonymous reader who commented that she was in a very similar position to Jayne, I'd be very grateful if you'd contact me so that I could find out more. I prefer to make my stories realistic and from the woman's point of view and I feel that your situation may help a lot.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Truly wish all those like her could find a Scott for themselves!

Well written!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*****

Great concept well executed. Just as men get older and feel in need its good to hear that some women feel the same way. I've read most of your stories now and am impressed at the way you seem to know how women might think in these situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wording

When you are about to take a woman's virginity you don't call her breasts "tits" Nor do you call her a talented cocksucker. Your descriptives were crass to say the least.

Pussymad42Pussymad42over 4 years agoAuthor
Fair Enough

To each their own I guess and that's fine. Fortunately most people seem to like what I write and the way I write but everyone is entitled to their opinion and as I'm not a professional writer, I don't claim that any of it is the best it can possibly be. When I get an idea for a story, I write it and then quickly go through it to check for mistakes or places that need to be rephrased. That usually happens only once or at most, twice. If I went through the stories more often in redrafting I suppose I could make further improvements but there are other things I want to do with my life. It's also difficult being a man and always writing from the woman's perspective but I do it because it's what I prefer. I welcome all feedback but I especially like getting messages from women as they give me a greater insight into how to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Older women are a treasure to savour

Your stories are very good.I love this one

I abhor writers that have characters calling the woman ‘sluts’

Sometimes a writer will refer to ‘my slut mother’. Who the fuck in real life would say that. It doesn’t enhance the story, in fact it tends to turn me away.

I have never revered to women as sluts.

Why should a woman be derided by those terms, they have as much right to sexual pleasure as men

I’m pleased you don’t use those words and hope you never do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPussymad42@Pussymad42
223 Followers
I enjoy writing but I'm not a slave to writing stories. If an idea comes to me, I write the story and if it doesn't, I don't force the matter. As a result I will sometimes write a number of stories one after the other and at other times I may go quite a long time and add nothi...