My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't make that dessert, instead I sat on the bed and cried until it was time for Denny to get home, with puffy eyes I served him supper and then adjourned to our bedroom where I wept into my pillow. When he finally came to bed he didn't inquire as to my tears, he lay on his side and was asleep in five minutes. I was so hurt and broken hearted, the next morning in the shower I gave myself a good talking to. There was no reason to try and save a marriage he obviously wanted no part of. I found a divorce lawyer and started proceedings. In the State of Kansas uncontested divorces can be settled anywhere from 30 to 90 days depending on the availability of a judge and hearing date. It looked as though ours would be finalized somewhere between the 60- and 90-day mark.

Darnell had moved in with his little honey, since we didn't own but leased I stayed put, working my day job. Tuesdays and Thursdays were my nights at the center which included having coffee afterward with Jerry and sometimes a burger. He was cordial and polite, he knew my situation but never made advances which made me wonder if I was a dud, not worth his effort. Little did I know at the time he was having visions of me riding his oversized cock once I was no longer encumbered with a marriage.

It was around the forty five day mark after filing when I first noticed Jerry checking me out at the center, looking me over, staring a bit too long at times. Softly placing his hand on the small of my back as we entered the coffee shop. At five foot eleven he was taller than me, but never made me feel small ... in any way. I began wearing tight yoga pants or leggings to work with a longer top covering my ass on Tuesday and Thursday. At the fitness center I would change into a standard-length button blouse with the top two buttons open and my ass on display in those tight pants. A few times I had been bold enough to open a third button on the blouse, those were the nights I would catch him time and again looking at the lacy top of my bra.

The first few times I wore the leggings I realized after changing my blouse that the lines of my panties stood out like a sore thumb. I'm not a thong lover but I bought a few just to wear with my yoga pants and leggings, looking sideways in the mirror with no more panty line I slapped my ass and muttered, "Damn girl, I'd do you."

Having determined I looked hot with no panty lines I had to decide if I wanted to look hot. Did I look too slutty, after all, my blouse was no longer covering my butt at the fitness center, what to do. After contemplating that very subject the following two days I decided that yes, I did want to look hot, I wanted Jerry to see the sexy me and appreciate my efforts to look desirable. Dennie had called one evening wondering if we might reconcile, after determining he had no intention of stopping his affair I told him to screw off. Standing in the shower the following morning I gave myself a lecture.

'Girl what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't give a moment's thought about Darnell's scrawny ass, he's been hosing down that skinny broad for months, you owe that asshole nothing, he's the one who broke the vows, not you. It's time you started looking out for number one, get through this divorce, let that young farmer know you're available and then ball his ass. You've never considered cheating throughout this entire ordeal but maybe it's time you found out what someone who wants you will do to meet your needs. Don't be a slut about it, but don't hold back either.'

The hot water was spraying on my breasts making them tingle. Once again I found myself with my fingers stuffed inside my vagina imagining they belonged to Jerry. I got myself off in fine fashion and made the decision I needed him in my bed as soon as things were final. I wanted whatever Jerry had to offer, it certainly looked like more than what Denny possessed. The following Tuesday night over coffee I made a bolder move than I thought I was capable of, I gave Jerry my phone number and asked for his, which he happily supplied. When we reached the point where I would generally leave he gave me a hug and asked.

"Are things any better with Dennie, or is he still being nasty?"

I hung my head, "Nope, it's no better, he's likely shagging his girlfriend as we speak. I'm so close to being rid of his cheating ass, I want to be with you, but it'll have to wait a little longer."

On the way home I received a call from Dennie accusing me of being a cheating whore. I denied it and then threw it back in his face.

"You've been cheating on me with your little honey for months, who knows, maybe years. I can tell you with a straight face that we have never so much as kissed, but we will when this shit storm is over. Once I have the decree of divorce I'm going to wear his ass out in bed."

I could tell by the tone of his voice I'd hit a nerve, "He's probably one of those guys with a tiny dick, everybody knows white guys have small dicks."

I responded with what knowledge I had from observing Jerry, "Well if the bulge in his pants is any indication it's far bigger than what you have."

We were two days away from our court date when my soon to be ex-husband called out of the blue asking to talk with me. I agreed to meet him at the house about eight to "sort things out" as he called it. I'd told Jerry about the meeting, he told me to call if things got out of hand. The shithead didn't show up until about nine fifteen, I was pissed. When I used his given name asking why he was so late he asked why I wasn't calling him Denny. I think my answer stunned him.

"Darnell was the nerdy possessive asshole in engineering, Denny was the sweet caring guy I married, unfortunately Darnell is back, as far as I'm concerned you're no longer Denny. You've reverted back to the arrogant idiot you were before you met me and changed how you behaved."

He took my arm a bit too forcefully, "We need to sit down and talk this out."

"There's nothing to talk about, you decided the fate of our marriage the moment you slid your tiny dick into your Jamaican slut, we're done Darnell. It's all over but the fat lady singing. When we sign those papers on Friday I want no more to do with you."

He got really pissy and pushed me against the wall hard enough it took my breath away, it was the first time that I had ever been frightened by his behavior.

I jerked my arm from him and ran toward the door. Driving away I only knew to do one thing, call Jerry.

"Jerry, it didn't go well, can you meet me at the tavern? We can grab a burger, I need to talk with you about what happened.

While Jerry and I had a late supper I told him about our brief encounter. He looked genuinely concerned when I mentioned that Denny had grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"That's it, you're staying with me tonight, in fact why don't you just move in with me permanently? You can have the guest bedroom. Come on, I'll go with you to get your clothes and stuff. Let the asshole have the house. Do you have a lot of furniture and big items? I'll bring the trailer if you do."

I had brought little into the marriage and I wanted little as I went out, my clothes, my jewelry, family pictures and memento's, other than that and a rocking chair that had been my grandmothers the rest could stay. Driving into the driveway I was surprised to see Brianna's car. As Jerry and I walked in Darnell got off the couch leaving his skinny hussy by herself, I guess he thought I'd be alone because he quickly backed down when he saw the size of Jerry. We didn't exchange words I simply went and got my stuff including the pictures on the wall to the left of the couch where they were sitting. Jerry made me walk out with him with every box he carried, then stayed next to me all the while I gathered items, as I took one last walk through the house I stopped in front of Brianna.

"I hope he's worth it, and don't let him tell you his dick is big, it isn't. You may think you're the winner in all of this but the reality is that you two have found a way to set me free, after those divorce papers are signed on Friday I'll know what it feels like to have a real man making love to me. Not some self-centered egotistical dolt. Bye, enjoy your crummy life."

Driving away I wasn't sure whether to smile or cry, Jerry knew what to do, reaching for me he slid me across the bench seat and put his arm around my shoulders as we drove. I sniffled into his chest a little and then sat upright as I spoke.

"Okay, that's over. I'm sad about the fact that I wasn't enough to make him happy, but I'm elated about the fact that I'm enough for you."

Riding along I talked a bit more about how I'd discovered his infidelity and was perplexed at how he would choose such a skinny rail of a person over me, I'm not perfect, but in my yes I had more to offer than his bimbo. I soon deducted Jerry thought so as well.

Looking at me intently he opened his heart ever so slightly, "I'd never do something like that. I would adore and manhandle your body every chance you gave me, you're too pretty to throw away."

I was ready to melt into a puddle right then and there, from somewhere deep within I heard myself saying.

"Can you wait a few more days to manhandle my body? It will be all yours when the papers are signed. And don't be tired, I plan to wear you out."

Judging by the look on his face I knew I'd made the right choice in wanting him to be my life partner, even if he didn't know it yet.

"Wendy I want you in the worst way, but like you said, we need to wait until you're divorced. We'll regret it later if we don't, it's only one more night. My sister went through a divorce and got herself entangled with another guy before the divorce was done, she says she regrets it to this day. We'll wait."

It was nearly midnight when he helped move my stuff into the guest room, showed me where all the toiletries and towels were, then adjourned to his bedroom. Around four in the morning I made my way to his bedroom and crawled in next to him. He stirred as he turned to me.

"Are you okay Wendy? Should I hold you? Are you thinking about Friday? Tell me how I can help."

Without a moment's hesitation I reached for his neck pulling him into a kiss, then another and another. I finally pulled back and told him boldly, "Touch my breasts, please."

He wasted no time obliging, when his big old farmer hand cupped my C size it filled his hand with nothing left over, he softly caressed and played before finding my nipples which he gently rolled through my nightie. He moved his hand placing a finger under my chin forcing me to look in his eyes.

He softly caressed my face, "I thought you wanted to wait one more night. Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure, I want to wait to make love, but you could make me feel wanted in other ways. He's been hosing his bimbo for a long time, Friday morning I'll be yours if you want me."

He kissed me and then breathed in my ear, "I want you Wendy and I'll never let you go."

It was decision time, "Then show me how much you love me without being inside me."

It was a fairly warm night, he turned down the blanket and then told me to lay on my back. I've never been one to have a man tell me what to do, but this seemed so much different, he wasn't bossing me around, he was telling me what he wanted. Staring into my face via the moonlight flowing over the top of us, he reached for the bottom of my nightie pulling it over my head, my breasts stood proud with no droop to the sides. His lips immediately closed on a nipple, sucking and kissing while he played with the other breast.

He groaned and looked at me, "I've wanted to kiss and suck these for months, seeing you at the gym I had all I could do to not get a hardon whenever you'd look my way and smile."

His calloused hand slid beneath the elastic of my panties, as they invaded my privacy I raised my hips to encourage more. When his fingers made their way into my curly bush he laughed softly and whispered in my ear, "Nice muff darling, nice muff. I like hairy pussy."

Hooking his thumbs in the waistband he slowly lowered them and chucked them on the floor. I lay exposed to him, I'm not very big in the vaginal area, my vulva isn't thick and inviting as some are, they're small and only become engorged with foreplay, especially oral, I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed or not. I glanced at the thick thatch of black curly hair above my clit, I had never been one to shave and that Jerry liked it that way. Juice was seeping from my vagina lubricating the labia which were beginning to enlarge, my heart was beating like a drum. He was on hands and knees looking at me when I said something about his underwear still being on, what he said next made my tummy quiver.

"I don't need to be naked to take care of you, lay back and relax, and don't scream too loud it'll frighten the cows."

His comment startled me until I saw the grin on his face, then I laughed along with him. He lowered his mouth to my pussy sniffing through my bush and kissing along the labia, moving between my legs he lay down with his face directly in front of my very needy honey hole. Sliding his hands under my thighs and grabbing my hips he pulled me near his mouth, when his tongue made a flat lick from bottom to top my hips bucked, I hadn't been licked in such a long time. Looking up into my eyes he grinned,

"You have such a tiny pussy, I'll make sure I'm careful. I love your brown skin it looks like velvet in the moonlight."

I couldn't resist as I propped up on my elbows and looked down, "And I like your pink lips licking my brown pussy, please Jerry, make me cum with your tongue."

By now my vulva were engorged with blood and thick as his little finger, they were waiting to be penetrated with his tongue and maybe a fat finger. As talented as he was I had to wonder if he had some sort of degree in pussy eating because he had me in the throes of my first orgasm in less than three minutes. Several more followed over the next ten minutes, those at the end came in wave after wave until I pushed his head away. Denny had never come close to this level of satisfaction on his best days, had I not been so sensitive I would have told him to do me again. I offered to give him a blow job which he declined saying he'd rather we waited one more night.

"I want you to feel special Wendy, I wanna be all clean and ready for you when we make love. I aint never been with a girl near as pretty as you, are you sure you wanna do this? There's better lookin guys than me out there."

"I don't want them, I want you, I want to feel you inside me, to feel you shoot your sperm inside me."

When he scooted up next to me lying on his side I reached for his dick saying I wanted to touch that big boy, and when I did I damned near fainted. That thing was huge compared to any other dick I'd ever felt or seen.

Little did I know how prophetic my words had been, I had wondered why he always seemed to wear baggy jeans, now I knew. His dick was standing proud and throbbing in my tiny hand, I thought to myself, "he's one of the less than one percent who have a cock over seven inches long, lucky me". Now all I had to do was figure out a way to get all that fat, cut, purple looking head inside the tiny body cavity known as my vagina.

"My god Jerry, it's like a firehose, and it's all for me, I'm in heaven. I know I'm small but that thing is going inside me Friday come hell or high water. Am I safe in assuming it discharges in accordance with its size, those are some pretty hefty balls hanging there?"

He smiled, "Yup, lotsa juice, lotsa clean up afterward. I've been waitin to find a wife and see how long it takes to put a baby in her tummy. When I first started having sex I had to short stroke a lot cuz it would hit the cervix and hurt them, now I know enough to let their body adjust so I can try to get it all the way in, that doesn't happen every time but I sure like it when it does."

I was becoming concerned, "Just how often do you use that monster? Sounds like a lot."

"Nope, aint had a woman in over a year, there were only a few in the Army that could take it, once word got out I was over seven inches not many wanted anything to do with me. There were some blow jobs but not many, they wanted me to eat their pussy but they didn't wanna suck my dick, I got rather good at going down on girls and getting myself off in the shower."

We kissed more as he softly shaped and molded my breasts. I sighed and then told him.

"It's going to take some practice but I am determined to get that thing in my mouth far enough to make you cum, as for my vagina, it's stretches. If we take our time I'll get it all inside me, then you can fuck me as hard as you want. My gosh, you made me cum so hard it's running out of me thinking about it."

I told him I should go back to the guest room or we'd end with him fucking me. He agreed, as I kissed him goodnight I giggled, "You smell like pussy."

He kissed me and said the sweetest thing, "As long as it's your pussy I smell like, then I'm all for it. Goodnight precious, I won't see you tomorrow, I'm hauling some cattle to the auction house, I doubt I'll be home early. The house will be open, don't lock the doors, I don't have keys anymore. Text if you need me."

Showering and getting ready the next morning I cupped my sex and smiled to myself in the mirror. There was no question in my mind, this brown pussy belonged to the white cock hanging from my lover. No one else was going to sample it, EVER. I was going to find a way to take everything Jerry had, even if it took me weeks to stretch whatever hole he wanted to use, I was his, there was no other way to look at it. Jerry texted me mid-afternoon telling me he wouldn't be back until after seven and that he'd grab a pizza for us on the way home. I texted back.

Me: No need, I'll grab one after I leave the gym. We can warm it when you get home. Hurry, I miss you."

The evening was somber to a degree, tomorrow would be the day I said goodbye to a marriage, at the same time it would be the first day of the rest of my life, a life with Jerry. That alone made the night more tolerable, by morning we were in a far better mood. Knowing I would be making love to my handsome farm boy by early afternoon I decided to dress for my lover, my well-hung lover.

I put on some sexy stretch lace red boy shorts and a matching bra that just covered my bits and pieces, I liked the way my tits wiggled and jiggled as I moved. In the past I had seldom used the term tits, but that's what Jerry called them and that's what I'll call them. They weren't mine anymore anyway, they were Jerry's, I was sure that man had no idea how much I desired to be his everything, but he'd soon find out.

I wore a modest cotton blouse and cotton skirt that flared ending a few inches above the knee, I knew he liked nylons or stockings. I had lots of sexy lingerie to wear, but after the divorce papers were signed and finalized I wanted him to have quick easy access, there would be other times to wear "fuck me" clothes. Today was going to be about him working his cock completely inside my tiny pussy and taking as much of his cum as my body could hold. The normal vagina ranges from six to eight inches in length, I would be stretched to the limits and I was looking forward to it.

The other issue I would need to consider was how much semen he would be depositing inside me, a normal ejaculation is between one or two teaspoons with very few men discharging more. It doesn't sound like much but when you try to put it inside a vagina stuffed tightly with a cock it tends to feel like a lot. At any rate I was hoping his big balls produced large amounts of semen with lots of little soldiers seeking a fertile egg, my egg to be precise. I had decided to stop taking the pill and get a baby planted inside me as quickly as possible. When I walked into the kitchen he whistled and fanned his face with a plate. Holding me tight to his body I stood on tippy toes for a kiss, he patted my bottom and then said.