My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her hand up, "No more girl, you're making me wet. David better not be tired when I get home because I'm going to need his dick. Maybe I'll send him a selfie of my crotch, I'm wearing some panties he bought for me last week when he was out of town, that'll get him hard."

At the end of our third week with me in his bed I bravely announced I was giving him a blow job. He protested saying I didn't need to do that, he was perfectly happy burying his meat in my tiny pussy. Straddling him in panties only (period) I knee walked up his body far enough to bend at the waist and put a tit in his mouth, when he had sucked both I raised up, looked him in the eye, kissed him and told him seductively.

"It's my turn to be in control, be quiet and take it like a man."

That was the end of his protestations. It took all I could do to get the first few inches in my mouth. As I had imagined, he gently held the sides of my head and slowly fucked my mouth. He was ready to cum and told me, I hummed a loud "mm-hmm" and took over. My hands were at the back of his thighs as my head bobbed back and forth, when his legs stiffened I got ready to try and swallow, the key word being "try". My eyes went big as the first stream hit the back of my throat, I couldn't swallow fast enough having to open my mouth and let it run out onto my tits.

Within a month of my first blow job I was able to take him deeper in my mouth and swallow his entire load. Over the next few months our home life became comfortable, though we were not yet married I was learning more and more about what a farmer's wife does, and to be honest I enjoyed being outdoors more. I could drive the tractors and pull loads of hay to the shed, simple stuff like that, since he was only running beef there weren't any chores I needed to do, Jerry took care of all that.

Most days when I got home he would have something in the slow cooker, I would do the incidentals and dinner would be ready by the time he came in. He'd wash, quickly change clothes in the mud room and join me at the table. I was enjoying our sex life, he had three times the enthusiasm and stamina that Darnell possessed, I would sit at work and dream of having his long thick beige colored cock buried in my little brown pussy, or my lipstick coated lips.

I felt like we'd been together long enough that I wanted to fervently begin the process of starting a family. I sensed Jerry was ill at ease and confronted him after a vigorous quickie on the kitchen table when he came in for supper. I had the skirt around my waist, my panties laying in a heap on the floor and my legs spread as I lay on the table. He dropped his pants before he ever made it out of the entryway, his cock was stiff and swaying side to side as he approached, I smiled.

"Fuck me baby, I need it fast and furious."

Sitting back after supper I asked what was bothering him. Looking at me with an earnest expression he asked.

"You're ready to start having babies now, right?" I nodded. "What would you think of quitting work once you're pregnant? We make enough with just the farm, everything is paid for, we don't have any debt. I want to marry you and start our family, like we talked about. Right away."

I stood, walked to his chair, motioned him to scoot back and sat on his lap. With my arms around his neck and my lips on his I squirmed enough that I could feel him begin to harden again. I hadn't put panties back on and was sufficiently wet from our fuck forty-five minutes earlier. I pulled out his cock, straddled him and sank to his balls in one slow stroke, when I hit bottom I stopped and took his face in my hands.

"You are a sweet, sweet man, you always know exactly what to say. We'll get married as soon as we can get a license, I'll give my two-week notice and then we're gonna make love every day until you put a baby in my tummy. I'll be ovulating next week. Now ... lover boy ... with that settled, you need to ram that meat into me once more for dessert. I want the cream filling."

We both laughed as he stated, "I've got your cream filling you little tramp. Let's get started putting a baby inside you ... our baby. Practice makes pregnant you know."

I rode him in the chair, him opening the top of my dress, taking my breasts out and playing with them. As he began to stiffen I could feel the hounds of hell about to be unleashed within my body. I bit his earlobe and grunted.

"Cum in me, cum in me now. Give me a baby, fuck a baby inside me. Give me your balls Jerry."

As I sank down one last time he pushed up a few more strokes and let loose a bellow like one of the bulls in the pasture. I could feel his seed hitting the cervix and smiled to myself as I imagined a few sperm finding their way through the cervix and one of them finding a fertile egg. He was going to lift me off, putting my hands on his shoulders I stopped him.

"No, leave it inside me, I want your sperm to stay inside me. Just a few more seconds baby."

We sat catching our breath at least a minute before I raised up, I quickly cupped myself hoping to keep the mess to a minimum. No such luck, he always came like a damned fire hose, I wasn't sure why I tried. I grabbed a kitchen towel as I streaked by the counter stuffing it between my legs. Our wedding was small, quaint, some of his family, a few of mine made the trip west, both sides tried to be supportive of our mixed marriage, but like everywhere else there are always a few. We ignored them knowing they would be going home and we would be together, with or without their blessings.

Approximately seven weeks later I was riding Jerry one-night, slow methodic movements, deep, doing all I could to draw out another geyser of sperm for deposit in my baby maker. Leaning forward I kissed him, reached for and put his hands on my abdomen.

"We have a baby growing inside me hon. Our own little baby, a byproduct of our love for each other."

I was almost seven months the last time I saw Darnell, he was across the parking lot staring, I put my hand on my tummy and rubbed softly. He slowly got in his car and drove away, I was surprised Brianna wasn't with him. That is until LaVonda informed me the gossip was she had gone back to the east coast and that Darnell would be taking a new position in Dallas.

Three nights before Alicia was born Jerry was behind me stroking slow and gently, my breasts not moving much he was so soft with me, I knew I wasn't going to cum but I wanted him to. I was over a week away from my due date, I knew he'd be getting no pussy for a while once the baby was born, I simply wanted to take care of his needs.

Even his climax was soft and gentle that night, he usually slams his body against mine and holds me tight to his abdomen with his hands on my hips while he fills me, not that night. He tensed up, pushed his body against mine softly and pulsed steam after stream of potent baby juice inside me. I've read the whiter the semen the greater the sperm count, Jerry's was always thick, a deep rich white. I ought to know, I'd had enough of it dribble from my lips in the past past year.

Alicia was our first followed by three more girls, each time I got pregnant I kept thinking, this one has to be a boy. It wouldn't have made much difference in the long run, the two middle ones, Gwen and Mildred, are tom boys and work with their daddy all the time. Alicia is the drama queen and Donna, well, she's the baby. With Alicia in college, Gwen in tech school, Mildred a senior and Donna a sophomore our quiver is full as they say.

Jerry and I are looking forward to days we can call our own in a few more years, of becoming empty nester's, Gwen is talking about taking over the farm, which may or may not happen. I think back to the day Darnell told me we were moving to Coffeeville, Kansas and my heart sank. I thought it was a demotion in life, in the end it turned out to be a promotion, I was exactly where I was supposed to be at that very time in my life.