My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, baby, you look good enough to eat ... again. I'll be at the courthouse around ten, you said you'll be with the judge at 10:15 so I'll be present for the decree, but I have to meet with the banker this afternoon so I won't see you again until about three. Are you okay with that? I can call and cancel if you need me to."

I kissed him, "I'll be fine. Just stick around long enough to see me to my car. I'll be at the house."

When the judge dropped the gavel I stood, walked to the back of the room where Jerry was, sat on his lap, told him I loved him and that I'd see him at home. Darnell wouldn't so much as look my way, which was fine with me. I stopped at the store to make sure everything was going well only to get horn swaggled into a situation I had no previous knowledge of but that needed to be dealt with immediately.

I texted Jerry.

Me: Hi baby, I'm in the middle of a shit storm at the store and I'm not gonna get out of here before five. I'm so sorry.

Jerry: Not an issue, I'll have a nice meal waiting for you when you get here."

Me: Never mind a big dinner, a small salad will be all I want to eat other than trying to fit your cock in my mouth. I need your dick, not your food, make sure you have plenty of energy because if I can get you all the way inside my pussy I plan to go several times before morning arrives. Gosh, I hope no one see's these texts."

His response was smiley face with hearts and a kiss emoji.

I walked into the kitchen at three minutes to five thankful I'd gotten away sooner than I thought. I was pleasantly surprised, the table was set with a delicious strawberry/pecan salad topped with grilled chicken breast, next to my salad were some light deli meats with fresh bread he'd baked from a frozen loaf. I was duly impressed, he was dressed in a loose robe tied at the waist saying he'd only been out of the shower a few minutes when he heard my car in the driveway, I told him not to bother dressing as I intended to take it off anyway. Following our light meal, he beckoned me to come stand by him, while seated he ran his hand under my skirt up the inside of my leg until he hit my warm wet panties.

Sliding a finger in from the side he rubbed it across my juicy pussy, as he was doing that I was opening my blouse. Seeing my areola and taut nipples through the sheer fabric I heard him moan, then take a nipple into his mouth through the bra sucking it into hardness. With his other hand under my skirt he slowly slid my panties down and had me step out of them.

With my blouse completely open he pushed it off my shoulders followed by the bra, what he did next surprised me but in a very erotic way. With his robe open and those massive calloused hands on my waist he lifted me up to straddle him and told me to raise my skirt, as I held it up he very gently lowered me to the top of his massive hardon. I wiggled a little to position the entrance to my vagina directly over that large angry looking head and then nodded. Letting me down a little I could feel the head splitting the outer and inner labia, it wasn't inside me yet and it felt huge.

He kissed me and smiled, "Put your feet on the floor and take a little at a time, don't go so fast that you hurt yourself, we'll get my cock in your tiny little pussy tonight, I promise."

I did as he told me, with my skirt tucked into the waistband I watched his white shaft very slowly disappear inside me, the head was so wide it stretched me like nothing ever before. As soon as it opened me the walls behind the head would instantly hug that baseball bat sized cock invading my tiny cunt. My mind was fuzzy and in a fog as I was working it inside slowly, a half inch at a time. Looking down I saw he was only halfway, that caused me to get more serious, I began taking a little more than I had been.

I was gritting my teeth as I forced more and more inside my body. When the tip of his cock hit my cervix I eeped loudly, he immediately put his hands on my waist holding me still. Hugging his neck feeling like a stuffed sausage I whispered,

"It feels so big but it feels so good, I want so badly to get all of you in me. I need you to cum in my pussy and own her. I only want your cock and your sperm and your babies inside me, let go, I think I'm ready."

I sank the rest of the way feeling like his cock was in my throat, an impossibility, but I still felt that full of his magic meat pole. I sat still for thirty seconds or so and raised up a few inches before sliding back onto his cock, I kept this up until I was raising to almost the head of his dick and plummeting back onto his lap. Holding me in place he stood, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he supported me with his arms under them, his cock had not left my body. As he walked I could feel his cock moving inside me, it tingled and caused me to produce even more lubrication, the base of his dick was covered with a thick white lather of pussy juice. I could hardly believe I had somewhere near nine inches of cock inside me.

Carrying me to the bedroom he lay down never letting go, with me on top and my legs now on either side he caressed my face, kissed me and said, "Go ahead, ride as long as you like, I'll take you on your back later, let's get you ready to take all of me all night long. Go as fast or slow as you want, I'm gonna play with your tits and watch that pretty pink slit slide up and down my cock."

I spent several minutes slowly raising and lowering myself until my internal organs made the necessary adjustments, I felt comfortable and then let loose. I was slamming my ass against his body with every stroke, taking it all the way to the head and then pushing down hard, when I would tire I ground my clit against his pelvic bone until I was ready for more. He sensed I was slowing and told me to wrap my arms and legs around him while he flipped me under him, he hovered over me with extended arms and slowly pulled back to the head looking in my eyes, I whispered "Yes" as he drove into me. I screamed out in pleasure when his pelvis slammed against mine sending erotic shock waves throughout.

Now that I was getting used to his size the sensations of vaginal stimulation began to take over, I could feel a climax deep within that was crying out for escape. A few minutes later the climax found my mouth as a loud AHHHH left my lips and my body shook uncontrollably. He kept pounding my now excessively wet and eager pussy, I wanted a load of his cum in me and told him so.

In less than three minutes his body slowed slightly as he slammed his cock into me one last time spewing semen throughout my vagina, filling me with his man seed as I had never been filled before.

I came with him which seemed to last minutes, I could feel my vaginal walls softly milking his cock as we lay there searching for the next breath. Lowering himself to his elbows he kissed me and then looked into my eyes.

"Was it good for you, was it what you wanted it to be?"

"It was beyond good Jerry, it was utopian, I've never been so sexually satisfied in all my life. Yes, it was good and when you're ready I want more, I think I could take it doggy if we start slow, it's one of my favorite positions."

Clearing his throat he spoke still looking into my eyes, "You said babies, what did you mean?"

"What I mean is I want to marry you and have your babies."

He looked shocked, "Really, you would marry a simple white guy with a farm? You're so much smarter than me, you have college degrees. I do love you Wendy, more than you know, and yes, I'll marry you if that's what you really want."

I smiled and kissed him, "Then it's settled, I'm off the pill, the divorce is final, and you're going to breed me like I'm a cat in heat, I want my pussy full of your cum as much as possible. Do you have enough energy left to put that huge cock in my little brown pussy for another round? This time I want it from behind."

He pointed to the center of the bed where I quickly positioned myself with my ass in the air, my back was arched and my body was ready to be taken from behind. I was eagerly anticipating his pelvis slamming into my ass sending little waves across my cheeks with each stroke. My pussy was sticky and well lubed from the last fuck a short time ago, he was balls deep in five strokes. Dammit he was big, I put my hand at the back of his thigh and held him in place. As I did I realized my wrist had grazed the skirt still wrapped around my waist, he seemed to sense the same thing and simply lifted it above my ass as though he were taking me over a couch or chair.

When I let go of his thigh he gave me a playful slap on the ass and put the locomotive in motion, his dick was like a piston as it rammed in and out of me, my tits were jiggling to the rhythm of our love making. My knees were open as wide as possible before I would collapse onto the bed, I wanted every fraction of an inch inside me, unlike Denny, he was hitting every sensory spot I had. I had already cum once when I felt him pick up speed and thrust, I knew in my mind he was getting ready to flood my vagina with warm sticky semen, a thick stream that would rocket from the tip of his cock into my quivering pulsating pussy. As he pushed forward my body knew to push back, a loud bellow left his mouth as his cock twitched and jerked inside me, I felt four strong spurts before it began to subside. Those big heavy balls were filling me in the fashion I had hoped they would.

We were a sticky mess when we finished and decided to shower before we turned in early. I put on panties to try and stem the tide of cum dripping from my vagina. He slept in the nude which I didn't mind at all, feeling his big dick flopped across his abdomen when I put my leg over him gave me a thrill. That was my cock, my love toy, he was mine and I intended to give him everything I could, I would learn to suck his massive tool and swallow the entire load no matter how much it made my cheeks puff out, that's all there was to it.

We spent Saturday driving around the farm on his four-wheeler with me sitting behind, my arms wrapped around his massive chest, at times I let my hands fall to his lap where I would play until he got hard, I would smile and move them back to his chest. Knowing I had that kind of ability made me wet just thinking about it, my tiny light brown hands making his massive white dick hard as steel, had I asked him to I was sure he'd have stopped and made love to me. Alas it was not going to happen that night, he had stretched my tight little pussy to the max and I was feeling it, I think he sensed that and never pushed for more.

Sunday night sitting on the couch his arm fell over my shoulder and his hand cupped my breast, he didn't squeeze or pull or mold, he just cupped it. I loved the feel of his large hand on my body, the warmness through my bra and blouse, the feeling of being secure in his grasp, the desire to let him do anything with my body he wanted. He knew I needed gentle and made sure I was getting it, I was so in love with this man. Knowing he would never hurt me made me all the more eager to please him in every way. We tried making love Sunday night, it wasn't to be, I was still too sore, he did however eat me making my body squirm and buck up into his face as I came.

When I began stroking his dick he said didn't want anything in return, he wanted wait until I was ready for more cock. We spent the next few days getting the house the way I wanted. He didn't care, his mom had always taken care of decorating, he told me I was making his life easy by hanging what I wanted where I wanted it. On Tuesday night he slowly began taking me to the point where I was ready to eagerly open my thighs. It started in the kitchen doing dishes, the sexy looks, the soft pats on my bottom, cupping my breasts from behind, when he raised my skirt sliding his hands into my panties and rubbed my butt I nearly creamed on the spot.

I spun around with my hands on his chest, "Stop it, or take them off and do me on the table."

He had me so horny he could have fucked me on main street and I wouldn't have cared. Lifting me into his arms he walked toward the bedroom.

"Wait, Jerry, the dishes."

"They'll still be there when we're through."

In the bedroom he stood me in front of the mirror and undressed me from behind, slowly opening my blouse, the frilly white bra contrasted boldly with my brown skin. He growled as he slid a hand under the cup and lifted, caressing my breast, tugging at the nipple.

"Jerry, honey, just take it off."

"You need to be quiet little one. You're mine to undress. Be a good girl and relax, I'll make you feel good ... promise."

I leaned back into his massive chest, (well compared to mine it was massive), and sighed, I was his to do with as he wished. Taking the blouse off, he dropped it and unhooked the bra, sliding it forward and off my arms. Dropping it on the floor his right hand began inching the hem of my skirt higher and higher, when he could grab it with his fingers he lifted it revealing the matching bright white stretch lace panties he had started to tug off in the kitchen. My dark triangle was prominent, I smiled thinking how he would want to please me with his magical tongue in a few moments.

My head was back against his chest as he dropped the hem and reached for the zipper on the side, with it down he opened the button and let my skirt drop to the floor. I was going to bend over and move them until he growled, "Don't". I don't like the idea of subservience or being told what to do, but I sure liked this version of my lover, he knew what he wanted and was going to take it without hurting or humiliating me. He sat on the bed with me in front of him, as tall as he is and as short as I am my nipples were eye level.

He sucked and slobbered leaving a huge hickie on the side of my right breast. Letting the nipple play end he hooked his thumbs in my panties and shimmied them over my hips, as they dropped on the floor he lifted one leg and then the other taking them off my ankles. What he did next was both exciting and new.

"Get on the bed Wendy, put that beaver in my face so I can lick you."

His hands were on the back of my thighs and my hands were on the back of his head as he licked me to a screaming orgasm. I lay spread legged waiting while he took his clothes off. As he stood next to the bed before mounting me I sat up and sucked the head of his cock, after a minute of slurping my favorite lollypop I lay back with my arms open wide. Though he had to go slowly I was pleased that his cock went in easier this time, we didn't need to work at it nearly as long before he was all the way in.

He went slow and not too deep at first, when my hips began to raise into him he picked up speed along with a harder thrust. It felt good, I was so happy that I could take every inch of my man and not feel uncomfortable. To be sure, I was stretched more than I ever thought my kitty could stretch, at the same time it felt like my vagina was meant to house Jerry's huge cock. It felt so good the first time I almost over did it by calling for cock a second time after we finished the dishes. With his strong muscular farmer arms around me, his hands under my butt cheeks he lifted me up so we were nose to nose.

"Mmmm, I don't think that's a good idea Wendy. Let's take this slow and gentle, I want you to be able to handle me all the time and we won't do that by making you sore every night. I'll make love to you each night if you want me to, but I think every other night to start will be better for your tiny little kitty. You aren't very big you know, you're so tight it almost hurts when I first put it in."

In bed for the night I lay on his hairy chest kissing him, "I love you Jerry, I'm going to be a good wife and I'm going to make you a happy daddy, as many times as you want. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Over the next week I'd been able to fit him inside me on my back, doggy and on my tummy, I still wanted it ankles on shoulders and to suck his cock until he flooded my mouth. I knew I would never get all of it in my mouth but I was sure I could get it in far enough to make him cum. Though I'd never been face fucked before I'd read of it and thinking about Jerry doing that to me made me smile. I could imagine his hands on either side of my head holding me in place while he softly stroked in and out. Yes, that was going to need to happen soon, I needed to own his cock. Whether he knew it or not, if he came in my mouth he was mine.

Even in a city of ten thousand news travels fast, especially if it's gossip. By the second week of my living with Jerry I could tell there were no secrets any longer, between being seen at the fitness center and the gossip machine everyone knew we were together. LaVonda Pearson called about ten one morning to see if I was free for lunch, she being a registered nurse and in charge of all staff at a nursing facility could slip away for an extended lunch as easily as I could. She was light skinned like me with African and oriental features, her daddy black, her mom Korean. We exchanged small talk over our grilled chicken cobb salad, I finally broke the ice.

"We haven't had lunch for ages LaVonda, what's the occasion?"

"The occasion my dear Wendy is you. Word has it you divorced Denny and that you're shacked up with some farmer. Is that true?"

I wasn't sure who had told her what but it was time to set things right, "Whoa, back up the bus. First off I didn't walk out on Darnell, he's been fucking that skank bitch he hired as his secretary for who knows how long. When I confronted him he became upset and pushed me against the wall in an unfriendly manner, it was the first time I'd ever been afraid of him. I left the house and didn't look back."

"Okay, okay, okay, but what about this farmer dude, I also heard he's white. What the hell Wendy?"

"I met Jerry at the fitness center, we'd been going for coffee after workouts for months. Denny always knew, he also knew it was no more than coffee, we were friends and nothing more, that is until I found out he was fucking Brianna. I began to see Jerry in a different light, he was always polite and kind and attentive without ever being so much as flirty. I sort of knew inside that he had feelings for me but out of respect for my marital status he kept his distance."

"Yeah but Wendy, to move in with him?"

"Darnell's behavior frightened me, Jerry offered his guest bedroom until the divorce was final which was in two days. When the divorce was final one thing led to another and I'm in his bed, something I don't mind at all."

LaVonda was staring at me, "Please tell me you didn't take a downgrade in the bedroom department, I know what they say about white guys having small dicks."

I was belly laughing when she touched my arm, "What the hell is so funny girl?" She asked.

I took her hand in mine, "It took me two nights to get him completely inside me comfortably, he has the biggest cock I've ever seen and he certainly dwarfs Darnell's little pecker. Don't believe that lie Vonnie, there are just as many big white cocks as there are any other race. No honey if anything it was a massive upgrade." I leaned forward to whisper, "I've never had so much cock in me, and that man cums cups full, I don't know how I'll ever get him in my mouth, much less swallow it all."

Her mouth was agape as she sat back. "Really Wendy, he's that big? It took two nights to fit him all inside. No shit?"

"No, it took two nights to get him inside me without discomfort. I got him in the first time but my god in heaven, I felt like he was going to split me in two. He sent me into space three times before he came and when he did it literally ran out of me. And that tongue, my god that tongue."