My New Life

Story Info
My new pimp.
1.3k words
3.97
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a week or so after my 18th birthday that I met my new owner - my new pimp. My previous guy was going to jail for a long time. Drugs and weapons charges. He really needed money to soften his landing in prison, and selling an asset the government couldn't take - me - was his only option.

I was nervous of course, but also mostly sad. Most likely I'll never see my guy again, and I had no idea who my new owner would be. I was so relieved when I met him early in the morning at a Denny's near my place. He was larger than me, over six feet tall, much older, in his fifties and Black with gray hair. He was dressed really nice and I felt smaller than normal. (I'm 4'10 and 90 pounds, super skinny with a flat chest.)

I told him a little about me and he nodded and listened. I was too nervous to eat my blueberry muffin but tore it to crumbs with my fingers. He drank his coffee and asked questions, like he was just getting to know me. So casual. He called me Emma and I called him Sir.

He didn't want me doing hard drugs or alcohol. I hadn't messed with that stuff much, except when I was partying with my previous guy. He said weed was okay and he would keep me stocked. He said he would pay my bills and that if I needed anything I only had to ask. He already owned the camper I lived in. My previous guy had signed it over to him.

He also owned everything else, my clothes, my stuff, everything. He took my phone and gave me a new one. It had his number programed and I was told to use it to call him and only him.

My job was pretty easy. I was a whore. I'd continue doing what I do, flagging down cars on the strip (its real name is the name of the street its on) and I'd also be working the parking lot of a hotel he owned and sometimes a truck stop that's a little way through the woods from my place.

My owner told me that I'd be charging 100 for oral from now on, and 200 for anything else. He told me that if I need a motel room I could get one free since he owned one the place. He also said he ran three other whores, but they were all Black. I was the first White girl.

Every day I was expected to make him 1000 dollars. (That went up to 1500 later.) It didn't matter the weather, it didn't matter if I was sick. Every day I needed to do enough business to make my nut. I'm proud to say I never failed him, even on a day a hurricane came through. I just worked extra late that day.

From Denny's we went to Petco where he bought me a dog collar. He put it on me in the store and paid for it in cash. The collar he said marked me as his property. I never take it off, even when I shower, even though I could if I wanted to when alone. When I wear the collar other girls and pimps know not to fuck with me, and that's been amazing.

Weeks later he got me a new tattoo, a dollar sign on the back of my neck. I knew then that I was doing good and he would keep me, which I wanted because the idea of being with another guy scared me. My new guy was so amazing.

I found out he had a wife and kids. He was pretty rich and owned businesses and property all over town. He said he only fucks his wife, but occasionally, if I was extra good, he would let me suck his cock. I work real hard for that, and it makes me happy when he lets me. I've seen his wife once, from a distance, and she is a tall beautiful Black woman. With a girl like that, who needs a small little whore like me, except to make money?

That first day as his girl was weird. Some of my regulars were mad that my prices went up. But most paid, and the rest got used to it. I easily made close to 1500 when you add up the tips. I kept the bills in my purse, and around 2 in the morning he came in my trailer for his money.

He told me to kneel, so I did, and I gave him the money. He smiled. He checked my purse and told me I was never to hold out on him. I promised I never would, and I never have. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. I was surprised it was only slightly bigger than average, but so happy to suck it. I thought I could taste his wife on his cock, like he had just fucked her, but I said nothing, of course.

He came, called me a good girl, and told me to sleep and rest for tomorrow. I could barely sleep, but eventually did and woke up after 11. I don't have a shower in the winter so I wiped up with baby wipes and dressed for business. It was January so it was cold. I put on my rabbit fur coat (his rabbit fur coat but I use it) and went to the motel for a real shower. I didn't have any cash, but I got a customer right away. I got my client to pay me extra for the free room and we fucked for about an hour. Just after 12 and I already had nearly 300 and the client bought me two donuts.

I smoked some weed outside to warm up, and sucked off two guys in the parking lot. I had 1000 by the time it was dark but kept going. That night I gave my new owner 2000 and he was amazed. The other girls didn't make that altogether. I only wanted to be his favorite.

I din't suck his cock that night. He makes me wait a long time between and only gives it to me a little. But I kept making him money. I asked for a way to look at the internet. He said I couldn't whore there. I said it was for looking a pictures and videos only. He said his businesses are important to keep cash only and no records on the internet and I said yes. That's why I only hint at things like where I live and stuff.

I realized recently I've been with him over two years now. Time passed fast. My days are all pretty similar, but some things have happened that are interesting. I'll talk about that soon.

One more thing: It gets hot here in the summer, but I like summer's the best. It's nice to shower outside with out freezing. During the winter I use the hotel to shower, but in the summer I just go out back and use the hose. My old pervy neighbor loves to watch. When he gets his monthly check he always gives me a little to blow him. He can't afford the full 100 so I let him have my old rate. My owner said its okay.

In the summer I wear bikini tops and short skirts.

More about me: I keep my hair really short, and I have some wigs I wear - blonde, brown, black and purple. I keep my pussy shaved and I have pierced nips, clit and tongue. I'm super skinny, petite and very slutty. I have freckles and very dark fantasies. I really want to get a tattoo on my face, but my owner says no. Maybe someday, but I have a look that sells, and he doesn't want to ruin that.

I understand that my job is to make him money, so of course I agree. I love him so much.