My New Life

Story Info
I finally experienced the ultimate pinnacle of sex.
750 words
4
6.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of seeking more intense ecstasy, all had gone one-sided. I had tried every position known and every kind of device available. Although some were significant climax-generating events, I needed more.

I was continually searching for the seventh heaven. The next plateau that unhinges my hormones releases the river of estrogen and makes me scream with pleasure as had never been experienced before. I was willing to donate my body for this. That's when I met Chrissy.

I had never been tied up or tortured; I found the experience exhilarating, being entirely under the control of another; my body loved it; my hormones loved it; nothing was more intense than being knotted with sisal hemp and relinquishing myself to her every want, being led around by a leash, punished, and then rewarded.

Moreso, I loved when she paraded me around groups of strangers naked, bound, and traded off to have my cavities explored as she oversaw. I never knew such pleasure existed; the more hands exploring, the better. My pinnacle of ecstasy had experientially grown; having a vibrator or hand inside me while tied increased my drive for more, wanting every opening manipulated, teased, fucked. Being a willing subordinate became my life; I lived a life of stark nudity; no clothes were allowed.

She was the most beautiful blonde my eyes had ever seen. Her body was exquisite. Nothing was better than being forced to eat her sweet-as-candy shaved slit amid a crowd at her demand; my tongue sought it, licking every last taste of her as she held my tether taught, popping the silk whip over my back between my legs, teasing my despoiled pink slit offensively; she owned me; I was hers to play with, and I was the happiest I had been in a long time.

That's when she presented me to Angela. It began unexpectedly one day, tying me to a tabletop in the center of her dungeon. Bound, lying on my backside, I was a gift for Angela. Her brunette hair and olive complexion differed from my fair whip-marked, tattered skin.

Pinching nipple clips in place, twirling them, almost tearing them off, introduced me to her. The hot candle wax dripping all over my frantic pussy, and breasts brought my senses alive. My screams were quickly answered by the swift strike of her bare hand as Chrissy sat on the stool, tending my tether.

The handful of ice inserted inside my burning pussy melted instantly as her vibrator reinvigorated it. I had never experienced such extremes in my pussy; it drove me crazy.

"Don't you dare come yet!"

Untying me, she stood me at the end of the table with my legs spread and blindfolded me. While Chrissy held rein, Angela entered me with a massive vibrator, focusing it directly on my spot, twisting and teasing every molecule of erogenous tissue I owned.

Each time I got close, shuddering, she removed it, slapping my pussy hard, then kissing it softly and starting over. I had no idea where my orgasm was, receding, then accelerating; the pain from the clips on my breasts was numbing.

Suddenly she spun me around and led me to my knees, tying me to the table legs. The strikes of the silk whip were a stark contrast to the soft bundle of fingers my underside was being treated to, taunting my ravaged clit, slipping inside, reminding me who was in control.

I was on fire, desperate to release but eager to please my master. I had never before been this far; every nerve in my possession was tingling, frantic to expel the cache of volcanic sex boiling deep inside.

"If you come before I allow, you'll regret it!"

That's when she untied me, laid me back on the table, and began peeling the wax droplets. Removing the horrible clips, Angela softly kissed and suckled my ravaged nipples, kneading my soft, molested breasts and kissing my neck and shoulders.

Chrissy's fingers slipped up and down my whip-marked inner thighs, tempting my rear opening with each pass as she infiltrated it with my favorite vibrator. Encapsulating my desperate pussy, her tongue frantically teased my magic spot, continually tempting my ass with the toy.

Being suckled on one end and voraciously eaten on the other ignited my raging chasm; I could hold it no longer. I arched up, stretching the sisal, and violently released the molten river of sex from deep inside, screaming as I had never yelled.

I had found seventh heaven.