Size Matters

Story Info
Wife cheats on husband, learns she prefers small dick.
2.6k words
3.48
28.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby sat with her friends at Starbucks, like she did every Wednesday after work. They gathered around her friend Lindsey's phone watching a TikTok that had gone viral recently.

"I don't think you know how big 12 inches is." The woman in the video held up a tape measure. "Do you see that? Where is that going? Not in here! The average gal is gonna get about THIS much." The redhead in the video pointed to the 3 inch marker on the tape measure. "Maybe 4 inches MAX. But the rest of that? A waste. We need to end the myth that a bigger dick means a better dick. I don't need my cervix bruised. It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat. Amen."

After the TikTok ended, the four girls put the phone down and looked at each other.

"Well she's right ya know." Said her friend Alexis.

"Yeah, when Todd and I make love I'm in too much pain to actually enjoy it." Seconded Lindsey.

"Ok, ok I will admit- I was a little bit of a slut in college and to be honest she's right. I've never not felt like I was dying after sex with a big dick. Anymore, if I see a guy's bigger than seven inches I will ghost him afterwards." Erica chimed in.

"Wow." Abby said. "I guess I never really thought about it. I've only ever been with two guys, Jake and then a guy I was with in high school."

"Damn really? I've been with about 20." Erica laughed. "And let me tell you, the smaller the better."

"I don't know... Jake's 10 inches and our sex has always been... ok."

"Just ok? Not amazing?"

"Holy shit 10 inches?!" Alexis interjected. "How are you not dead??"

"It does hurt sometimes." Abby admitted. "But aren't big dicks supposed to be the best? That's what they always say."

"Nah, that's just a cultural thing." Alexis insisted.

"I agree, it's kinda like how when our parents were our age it was considered unattractive to have a big butt. My mom used to get bullied and called 'big booty Bridget' but now that'd be considered a compliment. I think it all harkens back to sociology. Big asses weren't even mainstream until that Sir Mix-a-Lot song 'Baby Got Back' in 1992. And then, of course, it didn't catch on immediately. In that Arnold Schwarzenegger film from 94' 'True Lies', the villain brags his girl has an ass like a-"

"We get it Lindsey, we've all seen the clip." Alexis interrupted.

"I know, I'm just saying! Women didn't even shave their pusses until 2004! Before then it was considered weird to be shaven!"

"Well, I think you get the point Abby."

***

On her drive home Abby had much to think about. Were her friends right, was smaller really better? She wasn't sure how big her first boyfriend's dick was but they were both virgins so it makes sense that the sex wasn't good. But as for Jake? Sex was ok. It hurts sometimes and he was always very eager, not always giving her enough time to get wet. He loved getting his dick sucked and had a lot of dick to suck. After five years of marriage, it might be nice to try something new.

***

When Abby got home she found no one there, even though she saw her husband's car in the drive way. As she toiled in the kitchen to make herself a snack, her husband emerged from the basement, probably playing video games. He made his way over to her and without a word she found herself on her knees with him pulling down his sweatpants. Out sprang a massive cock, 10 inches in size it was so big it dangled towards ground.

"Don't you want to ask me about my day?" Abby asked as he shoved his cock in her face and she, in an act of submission to her husband, opened her mouth up to his cock.

It was not fun. Her husband's cock was so long she gagged on it as he penetrated her throat. She also did not appreciate the fact that he didn't so much as try to talk to her before he went straight to sex. He always seemed more concerned with fucking than with her feelings.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped as his dick started ramming the back of Abby's throat as he got closer and closer to orgasm. "Shit!" Jake then pulled out his cock from Abby's mouth and showered her face with cum, even getting some in her hair. The spurts of cum seemed never ending and by the end her entire face looked like a toaster strudel.

"Good job bitch." Jake said as he pulled up his underwear and made his way to the bathroom.

"What? No thank you card?!" Abby yelled as he walked down the hall. She was soaked with cum and had to go all the way upstairs to clean herself off.

***

"I'm tired of feeling so unappreciated." Abby explained to her friend Erica.

"I know, I know but... are you sure this is such a good idea?"

"I make twice as much as him, it's my name on the mortgage. What's he gonna do?"

"I don't know, get so mad he murders you?"

"Please, that only happens on TV."

"So you're setting up a fake dating profile?" Erica had a confused look on her face.

"Yes. Well kinda. You see if I used my own name and face then someone I know might see and either tell my husband or I might hear about it at work. But if I use pictures from a woman that looks like me and just change the spelling of my name on the profile, then nobody will know but the guy won't feel disappointed either cause I'm still just as hot.

"You know, if you just wanted to have an affair you don't need to go through this much trouble. There are bars full of horny men everywhere."

"Yeah, but I want to find one with a small penis."

"I guess that would be a bit harder. Men won't own up to it cause they're still stuck in the past." Erica mused. "Well, let me know how it goes. I know I'm right about small dicks."

***

Abby created a Hinge and Tinder profile (she didn't feel like bothering with Bumble) and used pictures of a random girl she found on Facebook that kinda looked like her. Same long brunette hair, same tits the size of oranges. She then used the name "Abbi" that way the guy would still end up basically calling her by her real name.

It wasn't long after she set up her profile that she was flooded with messages. She talked to each and every one of them and eventually got around to asking them how big their dick was. The guys that said over six inches she immediately ghosted and then the ones that said six or less (nobody ever said lower than five but in her heart she knew all guys lie about the size of their dicks).

She ended up choosing a guy, Gabe, that when she asked said his dick was five inches but based on the picture it looked more like four.

She ended up meeting Gabe at a hotel a couple cities over. They met in the lobby and then took the elevator up to the third floor.

"Thanks for meeting me!" Abby chimed.

"No, thank you! It's really nice to meet you Abbi." Gabe said with a big fat smile on his face.

"Likewise."

"I brought the Popeyes you asked for!"

"Even better! Thank you so much cutie." Abby kissed Gabe on the cheek.

The couple made their way to the hotel room and ate their cheap dinner while watching Aladdin 3: King of Thieves on TV. After they finished, Abby started to caress Gabe and kiss him on the cheek while unbuckling his jeans. He then put his hands on her waist and raised the blouse she was wearing up and over her, revealing her plain pink bra.

Now down to his boxers, Abby cupped his manhood excited to see how big it got. To her delight, not very. Gabe then popped one of her boobs out of her bra and began sucking her nipple.

"Someone's happy to see me." She smiled as she unbuttoned her bra for him.

Both her tits fell out and now Gabe had one hand on one of her soft tits and his mouth on the other. Abby ripped his pants down so she could see the prize she was after. It was just as she hopped, he had a small dick! She didn't put a ruler up to it or anything but it looked to be about four inches.

"It's beautiful!"

"I'm so happy you think so." Gabe beamed.

As they make out both of them ended up completely naked. Abby had even shaven her pussy bald for the occasion. Just before she was about to tell Gabe to fuck her, he surprised her by getting down between her knees and licking her pussy with his tongue. It had been so long since she'd been eaten out and it felt so good! She hadn't been eaten out since... well since her wedding day!

Gabe was skilled with his tongue and licked her clit with rhythm and tempo. Lighting surged through her body every time he tongue flicked her. Then, after only 15 minutes, she had the strongest orgasm she'd had in her life. Gabe more than deserved to fuck her by now. He was so much more generous than Jake.

After she came, Abby grabbed Gabe by the shoulder and pinned him down onto the bed. "Now for your turn." She said as she lowered her soaping wet pussy onto his four inch penis. She then started to bounce up and down, moaning. Every time Gabe fell out of her she would just put him back in.

Gabe then took the intuitive and flipped Abby onto her back forcefully thrust his tiny cock into her before withdrawing it again.

"Please. Please put your cock back in me baby." She begged.

He obliged and thrust once more into her tiny wet pink pussy. She felt so good and tight around his little dick. She felt a little loose but he didn't mind. The walls of her pussy felt so nice he felt himself starting to get close.

"Can I cum in your pussy?"

"Of course, baby! I want you and your small itty bitty dick to cum in my pussy! Cum in my stretched out pussy with your small, handsome cock!"

And cum he did. Gabe filled Abby's pussy with an amount of cum impressive for someone with a cock so little. And she felt great too as he kissed her on the lips and gazed into her eyes, telling her how beautiful she was.

The sex was a revelation. She wasn't deathly sore afterwards and she came! She actually came! Maybe her friends were right, maybe small cock is better!

***

The next part of Abby's plan was about to come to fruition. She had decided that after she fucked Gabe and his little cock, that the best thing would be to pull up her panties and go straight home to her husband. So that she could see the mess he made and beg for her forgiveness. She was about to confess her affair to her husband only an hour after it happened.

***

Part II: Abby Fucks Her Cuckolded Husband

***

"I cheated on you." Abby boldly confessed.

"What?" Jake just stood there, stunned.

"I fucked another man. One with a better, smaller dick than you."

"Better? What-"

"Shut up, it's my time to talk now."

Abby escorted her husband to the L-shaped sectional they had in the living room and sat him down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Sit down bitch and I'll show you."

Jake sat on the couch while Abby stood over him.

"Can you imagine seeing my tight little pussy all wet and creamy from fucking a nice small piece of meat?" She removed her bra, sat down next to him and rubbed his dick through the fabric of his sweatpants.

She pulled at his waistband, and he lifted his ass allowing her to pull his shorts down. He started to open his mouth to respond, but she put her lips on his to shush him.

"I get so wet, thinking about fucking real men. Ones with nice SMALL cocks. Something 4 inches, I need someone that doesn't make me sore."

As her hand stroked down his shaft, she tightened her grip, "and about this wide," leaving no space between his cock and her hand. Suddenly she moved away and lifting herself over him. She then lowered herself onto him, until she hovered just above his huge cock.

"Is my big boy hungry? You were so horny before hearing about my new lover. " she then lowered herself onto Jake's dick.

He slid inside her with heavy resistance. Her hole was tight, his dick felt like it was receiving a tight hug. He bottomed out near her cervix, in the back of her cum soaked pussy.

"Oh honey, it's definitely in. Does that feel good for you? I'm glad it does for one of us." she said teasing him while she slowly bounced on his rod. Abby began grinding her hips against him.

"You do a shit job baby. You have a gross, dirty, dick. Just thinking of a thin little hotdog makes my pussy DRIP. Not your ugly oversized sausage. Do you like how wet it makes my little hole?" Her pussy gripped firmly around his shaft, squeezing progressively harder, causing the head of his dick to leak.

"You like that, don't you bitch? Feeling my juices running down your cock? My wet little pussy, coaxing your barbarian dick with thoughts of a small beautiful cock pounding my pussy?"

Jake was confused. Was she really dissatisfied with their sex life? Did she actually prefer small dicks?

"I bet it's hard feeling your disgusting manhood twitch and stir to me professing your inadequacies. I bet your stupid caveman brain has always had this little voice wondering if I've had smaller, better...wondering if my new lover doesn't stretch me out the way you do. If he makes me moan and scream while helping me actually reach an orgasm? You wanna hear about the man I've been cheating on you with, bitch?"

"Yes."

"It was so wonderful. He had a beautiful little cock. I think he was about four inches. A lot better than your 10 inches. " she held her fingers apart a few inches to demonstrate her point. "Could you imagine actually caring about my needs? Seeing my face light up as I cum? My eyes rolling back, my hips bucking, my pussy glistening with his thick white semen?" Do you feel it baby, my wetness mixed with his cum?"

Jake moaned, cumming.

"I could totally get used to a small cock like that. One that's pretty and sophisticated. Imagine my pussy after being filled fucked by someone else without a big disgusting barbarian cock. Imagine how tight I would feel, with you hitting all my walls. Imagine how sloppy and wet I'd be from me actually cumming for once. His cum lubing my aching pussy for your horse cock?"

Jake moaned as his intense orgasm finally subsided.

"You're such an ugly bastard. A stupid Neanderthal bitch that would be so hungry to lick my tight wet pussy to drink all the cum from both of my lovers in your wife's satisfied pussy."

"Please, no more. I'm sorry about the way I treated you Abby. I'm sorry!" Jake started to cry.

"Good, maybe now you'll learn to never take me for granted."

"I promise."

"Oh you will, or else I'll find another little cock to fuck."