One Rainy Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Dana's day of unbridled outdoor sex.
3.1k words
4.57
4.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Rainy Night was written as part of the 750-word essay contest, so it was less elaborate than I would have liked to have written but done so to meet the criteria of 750 words.

Here is the rest of the story.

One Rainy Night- Part 2

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee teased my senses as I turned and pulled the sheet over me. Last night was one of the most intense sexual encounters I had known. Joe had made love to me multiple times last night, each one better than the last; I had not had this much sex in the past three years, each time surrendering myself with no regrets or hesitation.

His presence and help changing my flat tire in the rain helped wash away the horrible memories of my recent partner's abrupt departure. I needed this.

Something about him was unique. His body was exceptional; I had never been so attracted to a male's nakedness as his. His soft, warm smile only accentuated his fit body and package. Every inch of him fit me perfectly; he touched places never tapped.

I had only met him yesterday, yet he had been inside me five times in one night. I had to get a handle on this; I was a professional, and conduct like this was not expected.

I climbed out of bed and followed the morning fragrance to the kitchen; standing naked at the door, I watched him break three eggs over the skillet.

"Good morning. I thought I was dreaming when I smelled the coffee."

"Good morning, Dana. Here is your coffee; the eggs will be done shortly."

The monsoon was still going strong. We could not drive anywhere today, but I was content exactly where I was, watching him prepare a meal. This was a total change from my previous relationship, and I enjoyed every minute.

"I never got the chance to ask last night, who is Joe?"

"Oh, I'm just a guy who likes to explore."

"Explore what?"

"Everything, life, people, adventure."

"Here, let's eat breakfast first and enjoy the moment."

"So, besides being a lady in distress on the side of the road and an amazing lover, who is Dana?"

"Uhm, I'm in the legal profession."

Even though we had spent all night together, I still felt apprehensive about my behavior; I never did anything so random as picking up a stranger and inviting him into my bed, but I did, and I loved it.

"Thank you for the eggs; they were cooked perfectly."

"My pleasure. I wanted to apologize for my forward behavior last night; I might have taken advantage of you several times- it is just.... I find your body so irresistible; your breasts are perfect."

"Joe, you were magnificent last night."

"Well, I would have to argue with you; you are the amazing one here; I never had such great sex."

"Joe, believe me, after the day I had yesterday, you were a bright light in an otherwise dark sky, and you did not take advantage of me; you saved me. You have brought out things in me I did not know I was capable of; sex with you was earth-shattering. Whatever our connection is, I want to explore it further."

The look in his eyes told the story. Once in a lifetime, you meet someone unexpected and random; yesterday was one of those days. He stood up, walked over, bent down, and whispered, "Let's go for a walk in the rain."

I gladly jumped up, grabbed his hand, and led him outside, again standing naked in the pouring rain; we soaked in the unusual circumstance we found ourselves participating.

"Oh, I forgot, our clothes are still in my car."

"I don't anticipate needing mine today."

"Your most likely right; they would only get soaked."

The warm raindrops felt invigorating, running down my face, falling off my breasts and dripping between my legs, wicking to my pubic hairs as they journeyed to my feet. I had never felt so happy to be out in a rainstorm. There was something magical about the sensation of the rain pelting my naked skin while his grip cradled my hand.

"Joe, let's walk down to the lake."

Joe's excitement sprung up immediately as we approached the dock. His was the most fantastic penis I had ever known, I was acting juvenile and spoiled, and I wanted it inside me; my professional sanity was somewhere back at the cabin, and I did not care.

I grabbed four life preserver cushions and laid them on the dock floor. Reaching around him, I pressed him onto his back and straddled his hardness. Holding his hands, I plummeted my needy organ to its extent. The rain was torrential; my hair hung in my face, but I did not care. All I cared about was having him inside me again.

I had never felt this way; his fullness excited places inside me that had never been scratched. On my knees, I slowly started squeezing my vaginal muscles, inspecting every inch of him, rising up and down, desperate for his head to pop out so I could recapture it and send it back to rub the impatient tender molecules lodging inside me.

My arousal continued to climb; I was a prisoner to his penis, my brain was absent, and my hormones were in control. Joe grabbed my waist, slowing me down, instructing my moves, and watching my reactions. He knew when the right spot was found; my moans and gyrations followed his every move. Holding me there, he slowly engaged my most sensitive places, teasing me, making sure it was the utmost it could be, and it was.

I had never encountered a man with such an understanding of a female body; he owned mine.

Suddenly, he stopped, stood me up, and moved me against the boathouse wall. I closed my eyes when I felt his warm mouth parting my vagina. Spreading me apart, the most beautiful thing invade me, his tongue. I stood glued to the wall, completely soaked, as his tongue teased my orgasm to the edge of the eruption, only to let it retreat and start over. My body was in a trance; I desperately needed to release.

What is wrong with me? I am in the rain, naked, letting a stranger take me. My educated brain was attempting to prove its worth, losing terribly to his tongue's great stroke.

"Ahhhhh, Joe, please finish me; I'm about to burst."

"I don't think you are ready."

"Ihhhhhh, oh god, I'm ready!"

I was on my toes, licking each drop of rain off my lips, desperate to finish. How long can I do this? My body had never been so tormented and excited at the same time. I fancied throwing him down and taking his dick forcefully when he stood up and held my hands against the wall over my head as he slowly sucked the raindrops off my breasts and entered me. I could not take it another second; wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I threw my legs around his waist and sunk myself as far as possible, feverously bounding back and forth.

With my back against the wall and my legs still locked around him, Joe grabbed my ass, squeezed it, and accepted my gift, ramming himself in, attempting to keep up with my pace. A mountain of ecstasy began to boil deep inside; it burned as it roared through me. Every carnal molecule in me twitched excitedly; I had never been this far.

I know I clawed his back terribly; I could not help it; my climax raced out as I pounced on his dick like a maniac, as hard as I could, attempting to extract every drop of pleasure from my core.

As my orgasm completed, I slowly fell limp, impaled on his incredible dick, hugging him. I had never experienced such pleasure.

"Dana, you have the most beautiful body I have ever known; you feel so good."

"Oh.....Joe. I have never experienced such fantastic sex; you have the best penis."

Still impaled on him, I slowly started recuperating, practicing my kegel exercise, desperate to keep him hard, and it worked. He carried me back to the cushions, released me, and placed me onto all fours.

Kneeling in the rain, I opened myself, desperately wanting to feel his fullness again. Slowly he entered, holding my waist, penetrating as far as possible.

"Ahhhhhh, Joe, you feel so good; take me, all of me."

The monsoonal drops continued, running down my back, slipping through my cheeks as his pelvis slapped my rear; it felt invigorating. Abruptly he pulled out, taunting me, seducing me, then started to enter only to pull out. He knew the drill, making my body miserable, tantalizing my molecules, and creating and stopping my hormonal rush.

"Don't move! I'll be right back."

"Joe, don't leave me like this!"

I was lost; what was happening? Thoughts of being discovered by my peers back in court were starting to haunt me; my behavior was highly inappropriate; I was on all fours in the rain naked, waiting for a man I had just met yesterday to finish me again. My mind wandered nervously as I waited for him to return.

"Turn over. I am going to shave your pussy."

"What? Joe, I'm not sure about this. I have never shaved there!"

"Dana, I want you shaved clean; when you feel it, you will understand."

I could not argue with him; he owned my being. I had never felt so vulnerable, willing, or guilty, laying on my back spread as far as possible, letting Joe shave me. The sensation of the razor sliding over and around my most sensitive, tender skin in the rain was overwhelming. His touch was perfect; my estrogen began to serve its purpose, and my body quickly regenerated the necessary sensual requirements.

"All done. Feel it!"

Sliding my dripping hands between my legs, I re-discovered my most remarkable female organ, as smooth as can be. I felt like a child who had just tasted chocolate for the first time; it was incredible. I became a pawn to this man; I was addicted to his aura.

"Dana, do I have your complete trust?"

"Joe, I think you are wonderful; I cannot refuse you; my body and I belong to you; I am yours to do as you wish."

"Here, take two cushions, and I will take the other two."

My curiosity sparked as Joe took my hand and walked me back to the front of the cabin and down the road. The rain had slowed to a drizzle; my bare feet splashed through the standing puddles as we approached the secondary blacktop road. This was the furthest away from clothing I had ever been; I was becoming very anxious; being vulnerable had just taken on a new meaning.

I had not paid much attention to the small towels he brought along, nor did I care; I was following him like a zombie in a trance, intoxicated by his scent.

"Dana, this is for you."

"Joe, what are you doing?"

Before I knew it, he had ripped several strips off a towel and wrapped one around my eyes, blindfolding me. I could hear him doing something, but what? My hormones went crazy. Unlike before, the uncertainty of my situation raced through me. He led me off the road- I think about twenty steps. I should have counted better.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I am going to tie you up; it will excite your senses tremendously."

"In the sight of the road?"

"Yes, stand here."

My hormones raced uncontrollably when I felt his hands guiding me up against a tree, or something, then tying me to it! I could feel the softness of the cushions behind my back; he must have linked them to the tree. It was exciting to be led somewhere and tied, blind, something that I would have never thought of before now--the thought of what would be next sent shivers through me.

"I'll be back in a moment."

"Joe, don't leave me here tied up naked."

In seconds, there was total silence. I was tied to a tree near the road, somewhere, blindfolded, by the man I had followed like a puppy. The warm breeze suddenly blowing through reminded me I was also hairless down there; the rush of hormones grew as I frantically attempted to understand how I had let myself get into this situation.

"Joe, is that you? I hear something!"

Unexpectedly, I felt someone spreading my thighs apart, and what felt like lips forming a suction as a moist tongue plummeted inside me. Oh, God, it felt so exotic, newly shaved, being eaten outside, tied up; it was mind-blowing. Every twitch of his tongue sent me into spasms; the uncertainty of who only enhanced it. My tender skin gladly accepted the warm moist visitor.

An abrupt withdrawal and the sound of departing footsteps left me feeling hollow and abandoned.

"Don't leave me like this."

Suddenly, the sound of a vehicle approaching in the distance shook me to the core. Alone, tied to a tree, I panicked. I could do nothing. The thought of getting caught like this only heightened my excitement. I was about to explode. The fear of the unknown was racing through me faster than ever as the vehicle approached.

As it passed, I could only wonder if they saw me. I was more scared than ever when another one came, slowed, and continued, or was it the same one? The insecurity of being spotted naked, tied to a tree, had me on my toes; thoughts of my lascivious activity became overwhelming.

I lurched and panicked when a pair of hands unexpectedly touched me, then a warm mouth began suckling my breasts while the sound of another vehicle grew closer and closer, sending me off-planet.

"Joe, untie me...they will see me!"

The remarkable sensation of his warm hardness plunging to the depths of my pussy, taking me mercifully, drove me over the edge. As the vehicle slowed to a stop, I heard the door open and slam closed; the overwhelming excitement of the unknown opened my molten cache. Howling like a wild animal, I jerked back and forth, locked in place, attempting to keep rhythm with my lover. The surprise of getting caught outside naked, tied up, and fucked sent me on a one-way journey to heaven. I had never had such a high, nor did not care who was watching; all I cared about was the monumental climax underway; nothing else mattered.

I finally collapsed in ecstasy as my lover pulled out and released my restraints. I was dizzy and spent crumpling down to my knees.

When I came too, I was back in the cabin, lying on the sofa. Smelling the scent of meat cooking, I grabbed the glass of wine beside me, gulping most of it, and went to see my lover.

"What happened?"

"You fainted, probably from the overwhelming excitement. We carried you back here to the sofa. Dana, you are the most fantastic lover I have ever known. I think the thrill of openly having sex outdoors, tied and blinded, in front of a stranger, sent you over the edge. That was the most intense sex I have ever had!"

"We,....stranger....naked?"

"Yes, the young boy was quite concerned as he approached us. After he realized that you were not being attacked, that we were lovers, he gladly assisted me in helping you back. He was mesmerized by your shaved pussy, and breasts, stating you were the first naked lady he had seen in person."

I stood there attempting to gather my thoughts as my life and career flashed before me. My brain was at recess while my body was still enjoying the lingering remnants from the massive orgasmic partnership we had shared, one I would never forget.

"Your meal is ready, Dana. Please have a seat, and let's eat."

"Joe, you are the most thoughtful, wonderful man I have ever met and the best lover I have known. I can't believe we did that. That was the most powerful climax I have ever had. I've been nude since I picked you up yesterday."

"Yes, you have; now gather your strength; the night is young!"

"Where did you learn to cook like this."

"At my place."

"Joe, I must return to town early tomorrow morning; I have court at 11:00. I don't want this to end; I want to be with you."

"Dinner tomorrow night?"

"That would be great."

"Where should I pick you up, say 5:00?"

"Do you have a car? You were walking when I almost ran you down."

"I will have someone pick you up."

"62457 Jackson Avenue, Boise."

We spent most of the night making love; his affection was beautiful; I had never had so many orgasms in twelve hours.

When I awoke at 5:00 am, he was already in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Joe, I will be late; I need to go. Can I take some with me? Can I give you a ride to town?"

"No, I will be fine. Here, let me pack some. Drive safely. See you tonight."

Court was a mess, as usual. Dealing with the daily doses of criminal craziness was more difficult today; I could not get my mind off him and the great sex he possessed. I could not wait to smell his masculine scent and be with him again.

I rushed home immediately, showering and changing, giddy, like a teenager, awaiting his presence. The knock on the door was expected as I finished my makeup.

"Ms. Dana, Mr. Joe sent me to pick you up. Are you ready?"

It wasn't quite what I expected, But Joe had a way of teasing me unlike no other.

I was puzzled when we drove past the airport terminal loading area and back to the VIP ramp, parking next to a private jet. Joe was standing by the stairway, waiting; his warm smile was infectious.

"Joe?"

"Come aboard; let's get you seated."

"Are we having dinner on an airplane?"

"Welcome back, Mr. Joe. You must be Dana; glad to meet you. I'm Karl. Give me a minute to clear our flight; we should be wheels up by 6:00. Our flight time to San Francisco tonight should be about 60 minutes, cruising at 42,500 feet."

"Joe? San Francisco is 600 miles."

"Yes, but it will pass quickly; one benefit of owning a Gulfstream G-700. Now let me pour you a glass of wine. We have a 7:30 reservation at Fisherman's Warf."

"Who are you?"

"I'm just Joe, A man who has fallen terribly for a lady named Dana. Wait until you see the sunset over San Francisco Bay; it's beautiful from this altitude!"