My New Life after Meeting Darrin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrin picked me up at 9:30am to take me to 'my' church for the last time before we got married and I moved in with him and would probably end up going to his church permanently since his pastor was going to be marring us. I ended wearing some tight white short-shorts under the dress to get past my parents. I told them it was a new hot-pants outfit Darrin had bought for me. Once I got to Darrin's car, I removed the shorts and climbed in with most of my underwear showing. Darrin was giving me a look of, What-the-Fuck? I told him, "I found this old dress in my closet and I really wanted to wear it for you and also to wear it to church today and show my girlfriends just how short I'm willing to wear a dress. It's so short, I knew my parent's might say something so I put on some white short-shorts and told them it was a new hot-pants outfit you bought me. Just wait until we get to church and you will see just how short it really is."

Once we got to church, Darrin did his normal gentleman thing and opened the door for me. I gave him a big smile as I purposely climbed out of the car very unladylike giving him a spread-leg view of my pantied crotch. I stood and smoothed the dress down as Darrin checked it out. "Damn Valerie, you were right when you told me it was short. I've seen you in t-shirts longer than that dress. And I love it, and I'm glad you're willing to wear it in public for me and those long lace sleeves, makes it look so ladylike even with it being it's so short."

I told him, "If you really want to see short honey, check this out." I lifted my arms and the dress came up to the tops of my sexiest white lace panties I owned. I lowered my arms and smoothed the dress down again just as three of my friends in their mini-dress came from around the van parked next to us. They all were impressed by my sexy short dress and they all said that their mothers would never let them wear anything near that short. My dress was 6 to 8 inches shorter than what they wear wearing at the time.

Then Darrin stepped in and dared me to bend over a little and show them just how short the dress really was. I liked his suggestion so I turned my back to them and bent over a couple inches until I heard one of them making a sucking wind noise and stood back up as Jan said, "My God girl, you have got a lots of guts to wear something that short. I just hope you won't be the first girl to be kicked out of church for wearing something so short. If you don't get thrown out, I'll have to find me one that short. By the way where did you find it?" I told her my mother bought me this dress back in the 9th grade but I haven't wore it in a couple years because mom said it had gotten too short to wear but I found it a couple days ago and was surprised it still fit me, except for the length, but I still wanted to wear it.

I wore it into church, Darrin and I sat amongst my friends, male and female, and nobody in church said a thing until I left. During church service, my friends could see my panty covered crotch as I sat but no one complained. Darrin said I looked sexy sitting there like that. When we got up to leave, I forgot to smooth my dress back down and heard a few comments from behind about being able to see my cheeks and my panties covering them. I asked Darrin why he didn't tell me about me showing. He claimed he didn't know if I was doing it on purpose or not since I had been enjoying a little exhibitionism more and more lately. He then asked if it really mattered people could see my ass. I thought about it for a second and told him, "Nope, not really." He said, "Good, then I dare you to lift your arms a little and raise your dress up a bit and leave it that way until we get to the car." It was such naughty idea and I did it. I got a kick of letting my friends and others at the church see my ass as I was leaving their church for the last time. My friends knew I was getting married and a few of them, male and female gave me hugs. This of course caused my dress to rise up even more and exposing more of my ass, but I decide not to worry about and leave it and let everyone see almost half my ass. It was fun and I was horny when we finally pulled out.

Then Darrin asked me if I was willing to go dressed as I was out to eat somewhere. I told him, "No, not really. Let's just get a burger and then go down to the park and walk the paths there near the lake. Maybe I can get people upset with me in my little dress and my underwear showing as I walk around the park." Well, we did just that. We ate out burgers there and then walked for about an hour and I know many people seen my partially cover ass. Then on the way back to the car, I had to go pee and when I came put, I gave Darrin my panties. I told, "I had so much fun going pantiless in Montreal a few weeks ago, I just felt like going without my panties again. It's not dark like it was then so I'll need to be more careful but as horny as I am right now; I really don't care if I accidentally flash my bare ass or pussy to someone. And I've decided that you are right, I have become an exhibitionist and I want to thank you for helping me become one. But one thing for certain, you are going to need to fuck me before we get me back home."

And fuck me he did and I was a little surprised where we did it. He pulled into the middle of the K-mart parking lot away from the front doors and had me sit on his lap while we were on the front seat of his car. Having sex like that, in the bright afternoon sunlight and in a public parking lot was very exciting and I told him it was and that I would be willing to do it again sometime. And we did in his car three times while on our honeymoon in three different states.

We did it in a rest area in Virginia, on Daytona Beach, and in the parking lot at Cypress Gardens just before we left. All in the middle of the day with people walking nearby everytime. I took off my new string-bikini in Daytona and rode him naked right on the beach while we were parked with cars going slowly by not 50ft. away. The other two I wore short dresses and removed my panties in Cypress Gardens in the bathroom way in back of the park before I made the long walk across the park to leave pantiless. I didn't even wear any that day at the rest area so that was a quick and easy one.

I also rode topless some across a lot of the states up and down I-95. The first time I did that was right after we had sex in Virginia. I was lying across the seat with my head in his lap while he toyed with my tits some. I finally told him, "If you're going to play with them, do it right." I pulled my shirt over my head and bared them.

He stated, "You know those big trucks can see right into this car and see your tits, right?"

I said, "I thought about that and I don't care. I don't know them and I don't expect to ever see them again, so let them look. Maybe it will make their day better." Darrin said that if he was a trucker, it would definitely make his day better. I smiled at that comment; I now wanted them truckers to see my tits. I then remembered I had no underwear on either and pulled my short skirt up a little more. I thought to myself, I bet they wouldn't mind seeing a little pussy too! I had my skirt up and my tits out until we stopped for food and gas in South Carolina. I lost count of how many truckers seen my tits. I know I enjoyed it. I even sat back up and faced the door part of the trip.

The string bikini Darrin bought me was a shock. I didn't even know they sold bikinis that tie on the side with just a single string. I was by far the smallest swimsuit I had ever seen and now I am proudly wearing one and strutting along Daytona Beach in one. The thing is so small that I had to do some serious shaving of my pussy hair and about an inch or more of my ass crack shows out of my bottoms while I'm wearing it. I actually didn't mind that, I liked the idea of showing more of my ass in public. Each cup of the bikini top was only about 4 inches wide when spread out but I was able to scrunch it together to about 2 inches if I wanted to, and I did on more than one occasion. Then the top just covered my nipples, leaving most of my breast exposed.

I also made a point of being topless a little bit in every state on the way back home. I also sucked Darrin's dick a couple times a day on the way back home while he was driving.

We had been married about a year when I found this lovely purple dress. I wasn't that sexy but it could be adjusted that way. It came to just above mid-thigh but it had buttons from the top to the bottom of the dress. I wore that dress many times over the years but usually not all the buttons were hooked up. Sometimes I showed some extra cleavage or some extra leg or both. It depended on how I felt and where I went. I wore it to church as often as I wore it into town. I always wore it without a bra and many times without underwear.

One cold day I wore that dress to a bachelorette party with nothing under it and I was a little tipsy and horny when I started home. When I left the house and had worn a coat over the dress. I had gone the the bathroom and removed the dress and put the coat on only. I had unbuttoned the coat completely by the time I had gotten home and had been playing with my pussy as I drove home and entered my house looking for relief from Darrin. I opened the door hearing loud music playing as I walked to my living room and there sitting with Darrin was his best friend Gary. I froze and just stood there with my coat wide open.

Darrin asked me, "You OK dear, is there anything I can help you with?" I still didn't move for some reason then Darrin stood up and said, "Here let me help you with your coat." He actually took my coat off of me, leaving me totally naked in front of his friend Gary. I was coming to my senses now and noticed many of the nudity pictures of me spread out on the table where they were sitting. I've known he has shown a couple of his friends some of the many pictures he has taken of me and it really has never bothered me. I've enjoyed have him take pictures of me nude and partially nude. Most of them are of me exposing myself in public places. It looks like he had all the pictures of me spread out in front of them. I had my head on straight then and asked Gary, "Well, tell me, which is better, some old pictures of me naked or the real thing." I lifted my arms and did a slow turn for him.

Darrin walked to me and grabbed a tit and kissed me and said, "You know the real thing is always the best. I'm sorry you caught me showing Gary your pictures but we started talking about them while we waited on you. You know he has seen some of them before but tonight I decided to show him more of them. I wasn't going to show him the pictures of you sucking and fucking, just the ones of you nude or close to it in many places we've been to."

I smiled to him and asked him, "Well, dear. What would you and Gary like me to do? Should I go put something on or would you two like me to remain naked. Personally the way I feel right now, I want to stay naked. That is if you wouldn't mind." "And how long is Gary going to be here? Should I make something for us to eat?"

Darrin asked Gary. "Would it bother you if Valerie remains naked? I told you she likes being that way and as you can see, she doesn't care either way, so it's up to you." "Oh and Val, he's staying the night, the apartment he's living in has a heating problem and he asked me if he could stay a day or two and I told him it was alright with me and that I needed to talk to you about it too."

I told Darrin and Gary, "That it was fine if he stayed he but don't expect me to put any clothes on if I didn't want to." I was enjoying what was going on. I was getting to be naked around two men at the same time. I was now even hornier now than when I came home. I pulled Darrin to the side. "Darrin, there is one small problem; I came home from that party in a very horny way. I need some cock from you very soon or I might have to have to take things into my own hands in front of you two. The more I think about it, I think I might actually enjoy masturbating in front of both of you. I know you like it when I do it in front of you and if Gary is a normal man I'm sure he will like watching me too. So don't say anything to him and I a little while I'll just slowly start doing it. Is that OK with you, I know you like me being an exhibitionist and this will be my biggest show yet!" Darrin kissed me and told me to go for it and have fun.

About a half-hour later, I placed a towel on a cushioned chair in the living-room and turned it to face them both as they continued to look and discuss the pictures. I watched them as I slowly started to play with my pussy. It didn't take Gary long to loss interest in those pictures of me. I took my time and before long, I noticed Darrin had pulled his dick out of his pants and was slowly stroking it. He knows I like watching him jerk-off and now I was getting even more excited knowing I had two men turned on because Gary was rubbing his through his pants. Then I dare to suggest to Gary to pull his out like Darrin had done and to jerk-off for me. He did and before long, both men had removed their pants and were jerking off for me. Next thing I knew, I was on my back on the floor between them fingering my pussy like crazy as the two of them were on their knees on either side of me playing with a tit as they were jerking off over them. It was exciting to watch both cocks erupt at the same time depositing their loads of cum all over my tits and chest. What a way to end an evening, although Darrin did fuck me in bed before we fell asleep.

In bed the next morning, Darrin asked me, "Would ever consider sucking two cocks at the same time." He said, "I have been having fantasies of watching you suck on my cock as another man watches and then you could suck the other man off as I watched. By then I would be hard again and I would fuck you as he watched me fuck you."

I looked him in the eyes and asked, "Do you seriously want to watch me suck another mans' cock?" He said kind-of sheepishly that it was only a dream and not to worry about it. I told him, "To tell you the truth, the exhibitionist in me has already thought of sucking a strange cock as you watch and I'm not opposed to the idea and last night after you both came on me, I thought about grabbing both cocks and sucking them clean but I was too exhausted to get up to grab them. So, honey, if you would like for me to suck Gary off as you watch, I'll do it. But be warned, after you fuck me in front of him, I may want him to fuck me. I have fantasies too and I have always wondered what have two cocks in me at the same time would feel like. If you're willing to try, I'll let you fuck me in the ass again while Gary is fucking my pussy. Now how is that for a fantasy?

Darrin kissed me and asked, "When do you want to start?" I had a fun weekend is all I can say!!! And Darrin took many pictures that weekend!

Over the years of our marriage, Gary is the only man I've had sex with besides my husband Darrin. I had my fantasies fulfilled that weekend. I still love to show off my body and many a man has seen my tits and pussy. I am still and will probably be an EXHIBITIONIST!