All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 01'

by JustNTyme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh My

What can I say a real fantasy and described so well.

Loved the story.

Kim

kimnicelips@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Did he get an "A" in algebra

Some of it went a little too fast to be true but the sexuality of it was fine . Does it end there ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it, but...

Loved the story line, but it was a bit rushed. A little seduction would have been nice, and take the time to use a proof reader befor you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fun to read

Mother-son stories are always fun to read, but this one was especially fun for me. Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I could visualize her sucking her son's cock and him sticking it in her and fucking her and shooting his cum into her womb. Hot stuff. Delightful. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
liked it...

a good read... i enjoyed it. i like the parental unit stories, both mom and dad types. keep it up.

JustNTymeJustNTymealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Revised and Extended

After listening to some of the comments made so far, I went back and revised the first 2 chapters and added a 3rd. I also found an editor to work on my project. Thanks again to all of you who have left feedback so far. All feedback is good to me as I don't take it personally. It helps me know if there is a problem with the story and lets me know if you guys enjoy it enough to continue it.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

really enjoyed this. very sexy. well done. 5 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous