All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 02 - My Plan'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Like the story

Not sure about the tags though. Hate to get through so far to find some weird arse kink setup that only the cold blooded can stomach.

You could do with an editor to sort out what is needed or not and get a good flow.

Proof reading is a must do. There are too many silly errors and incorrect words.

SteinermanSteinermanover 4 years ago
Waiting on Chapter 3

I'm hooked! Yeah, there are a few typos and grammar errors here and there, but for the most part they don't detract one bit from the story. This is a down to earth yarn and a great fantasy read. I for one am glad the author says it's a long tale because that means I'll be enjoying it for quite some time.

NHarmzWayNHarmzWayover 3 years ago

Loving the story so far. Looking forward to binging the next several chapters.

NHW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES