My New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
RV check out, prepping for camping trip.
2.8k words
4.64
14.1k
18

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Cast of Characters

Scott Stevens...Young 24 year old Mechanical Engineer /Lottery winner

Makala Jones...One of the 18 year old twins helped with payment at Pizza Hut

Makenz Jones...The other 18 year old twin (Identical twins)

Lance Stevens...Scott's younger brother

Betty Stevens...Lance's wife

Betsy Mullen...The twin's grandmother (Gram's)

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied, published or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* I am using "" for dialog between characters.

*'' for thoughts in my head at times.

* "Italics for whispers." I hope they come through when submitting as a word document.

* Occasionally Bold and all CAPS.

****

Before continuing a couple of comments;

First from my original post:

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

Second:

I've had a couple of comments about the chapters being short. I apologies for that. I did not know how many pages they would be on Literotica until I started submitting them and they were posted.

This story has been in the works for some time and there are about 18 chapters so far. I am going back through each chapter and proofreading trying to correct any spelling errors or words that are doubled up or misplaced but I will not be altering the story to change chapter lengths at this point (The story is around 215 pages in LibreOffice at this point with more to come). I will try and correct that going forward if at all possible. I have read several stories on Literotica and find most all have spelling errors or are not worded well in places. I am trying correct as much as I can catch in this story but some things will slip through. I'm not an English major but do use LibreOffice and perform spell check with grammar checking turned on. Still some things are bound to slip through. Thank you for your comments.

I don't plan on enlisting the help of an editor at this point due to the delays in getting the chapters out. I may do so in a future story that I have already partially written.

****

Chapter 6 Picking up the RV

Thursday Week Two:

Didn't set an alarm for a change and still got up early. 'Oh well.' I thought, 'Might as well get the day going.' Showered, dressed, shaved, ate breakfast then did the dishes. I put on my work boots and headed out to take care of the morning chores.

The RV dealer called about 10:30 and said the unit checked out just fine and was in good shape. They also would have it ready to go by 11:30 if I wanted to pick it up.

I called Betty and asked her to meet me here at 11:00 and we would head to Fairfield to get the RV and go and get the office items bought and set up for delivery.

I then called Glenda and told her the RV checked out and got her bank information so I could have the credit union do an electronic deposit to her account. She gave me the info and thanked me for purchasing it and taking it off her hands. She said she would overnight the title and bill of sale to me and I should have it in the morning in time to go to the licensee branch and get temp plates and registration for the weekend. Told her I would drop the old registration and plates back to her on Friday morning when I went in to Warhammer Engineering for the morning.

I had already arranged for insurance and had gotten a paper from them so I could go ahead and license the RV as soon as I got the title and bill of sale. I would stop in Mt. Vernon and get the temp registration and license plate for it so I could put it on the RV before we left in the afternoon on Friday.

Betty and I stopped at the credit union and had them transfer the money to Glenda's account then went to DQ to get lunch before heading to Office Max to buy the office supplies and furniture for them to deliver.

We walked into DQ and Kenz was working the front counter. Her face lit up when she saw me but wilted a bit when she saw another woman with me.

I walked up to the counter and said, "Hey young lady, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law Betty Stevens, my brother Lance's wife." Her face visibly lit up again.

They exchanged greetings then Kenz asked, "What may I get you?"

Betty ordered the chicken strip basket with a coke.

I started to order, "Breaded tenderloin and small fries along with..." "Medium pineapple shake" Kenz said interrupting me.

"I believe she has your number Scott." Betty said with a laugh.

"Oh, The RV is ready to go so we can leave on Friday when you girls get to my place." I said.

"Oh, goody! Can't wait!" Kenz exclaimed.

I picked up on a frown from Stella.

We got our drinks and sat down and waited for our meals. In a short while, Kala came carrying out the food from the back. So I introduced Betty to her and they exchanged greetings.

"So, are you two girls looking forward to your camping trip?" Betty asked with a smirk.

"Sure are. It will be the 1st time out of the state that I can remember." Kala said.

"Well enjoy your weekend and keep Scott in line." Betty said.

"Hey Kala, did you and Kenz get your birth certificates and shot or medical records from you mother when you left?" I asked.

"Hm, no we didn't." She replied.

"Do you think she will give them to you?" I asked.

"Probably not without something in it for her." She replied.

"Is there any chance you know where they are?"

"Yes, they will be in the fire safe in her closet."

"What's the chance of you and/or Kenz getting back in to get them?"

"Hm...we both know the combination for the safe and there is a hidden key outside that she may have forgotten about. If we could catch her and her bastard, oops, sorry about that, boyfriend away for an hour we could probably get back in and get them. We would want a lookout though to make sure we didn't get caught."

"Any chance we could get them before we leave on Friday?" I asked.

"Possibly in the morning after Seven."

"Where is her trailer located so I can scope out the area to see if I can come up with a plan."

Kala gave me her mother's address.

Betty and I finished our meal and we sat out in mom and dad's car that I still had stored in the barn. Less chance of being suspected of casing the area than my truck.

We drove past the lot where the trailer was parked and I scoped out the area roads and shrubbery. It looked like we could park a look out car in one location to cover both road approaches and station one of them with a walkie talkie to warn the other if someone was coming that would pose a problem.

I had a plan formulating in the back of my mind.

"Be careful and don't get caught." Betty said, afraid that if we got caught that there would be a problem.

"I think I have a way to really minimize getting caught and the girls really need that information for their lives going forward." I told her.

We then drove to the RV dealership.

I went in and talked to Dave the owner of the dealership. He said his service manager said that the motor home was in almost new shape and that they could make the modifications that I had in mind when ever I wanted.

"This RV should serve you well in the North American touring your planning. It has all the power you should need if you want to pull a full size pickup with a bed shell full of gear should you want." Dave said.

"That's what I wanted to hear.' I said.

"Do you keep a guide to the dealership's in the US and Canada that could service if I need anything?" I asked.

"Sure do. I can get you one from the manufacturer for about $35 if you want." He said.

"Order it and I'll take one of those state by state guides for campgrounds that you have as well." I said.

They added that to my bill and totaled it. It came to $837.59 for the complete checkout and servicing that it needed as well as the guides I asked for.

"Your dealership guide should be here latter next week." The cashier said.

"Thanks for rushing this checkout through. I plan on using it this weekend to go to Kentucky Lake for a couple of days." I said.

"Let me know a couple of weeks ahead of time when you want to make the modifications and I'll get the stuff ordered." Dave said.

"Let's schedule the first mod I talked about for a month from today." I said.

And wrote him another check to handle the parts kit needed for the mod. It was another $1,350.00 before tax.

"Let's go get the items bought and arranged for delivery to the house." I said to Betty leaving the dealership.

After we got done at RV dealership and picked up the motor home we headed back to Carmi and the office supply.

Betty and I headed home for the day after arranging for delivery of the office items.

--------------------

Betty stopped on the way home with the money I gave her and picked up home cooked meals for the three of us for the evening.

When I got there, I parked the RV in a spot that was open in the shed for now since Lance was busy emptying the bins for harvest with the truck.

Betty pulled in and took the food in.

Lance was already in the house waiting on us when Betty told him about the day.

"So stud, you really going in after the girls' information?" He asked.

"Yep. They will need it for their future and I'm not going to allow their tramp mother to have a say."

"That looks like one nice RV." He said.

"It is, let's have supper and we can go out for you to check it out." I said.

After supper the three of us went to the shed and I showed them all the features I knew about at this time.

"Damn, slick, that is traveling in style." Lance joked.

"I'm willing to let you and Betty use it some when the opportunity arises and I'm not needing it." I said. "I still want to get something smaller, maybe 4WD pickup with extended cab and bed shell to pull behind it soon though."

"What are you going to take with it this weekend?" he asked.

"The twins have offered to take the car that the previous owner used since it is now theirs."

"Sooo..., taking the girlfriends huh?" Repeatedly raising his eyebrows and grinning.

"Really? I guess technically they are girls and becoming my friends but..." I let it slide away.

'I had to acknowledge that my soft spot for the two was actually growing into some feelings for the two. How I was going to come to terms with that, I was yet to figure out. A full weekend with them in close quarters was going to stress my resolve as it was.'

I saw Betty raise an eyebrow as she glanced my way.

Supper and RV tour over, Lance and Betty headed home for the evening.

I sat and contemplated my feelings for the Kala and Kenz for about a half an hour. They had both kissed me a few times on the cheek and once each on the lips which felt really really nice and caused a bit of a stirring inside. They were really cute and petite with a cuddly charm about them. 'Kala was a bit more stronger of the two but still had her soft side. Kenz, well, Kenz I just wanted to hold but have resisted the urge so far. Both girls had placed their hands on my arms at different times and seemed to linger more than just a casual touch. Kenz put the tag of my T-shirt back in and lingered much longer along the back of my neck than needed.'

'Could I fall in love with either girl? Most likely. Both girls at the same time? I think I may already be heading there. Could either one of them fall for me? Don't know but seems likely. Both fall for me and both be OK with it? I don't know how the dynamics of that could play out.'

'Damn! My mind is running away with itself.'

'Food! We will need food for the weekend in the camper.'

I picked up the phone and texted Kenz,

:What would you two like to have for food, snacks and drinks available in the camper for the weekend?:

No immediate reply. 'They may still be at work. I didn't know what their hours were today.'

5 then 10 minutes went by, still no reply.

I started making my list and decided I needed to make a grocery run tomorrow.

'Crap. I need to make a list of every thing to pack. Cooler, swimsuit, beach towel, fishing gear in case we rent a boat. Do the girls like to fish? Have they ever fished? What are their recreational interests, hobbies, etc. etc...What else is there to do around the area? It's been quite a while since I've been there.'

Damn, my mind is racing again.

'The way both girls looked from behind in their short shorts when they were bent over the front of the Shelby looking at the engine compartment got a boner started the other day. I hope Glenda didn't notice me perving on them.'

'Maybe I should pick up some condoms for the trip just in case. I can get those Friday in Mt. Vernon on my way back from Warhammer Engineering after I get the title and bill of sale from Glenda.'

"Ping" A text came in to my phone.

Kenz: Hadn't thought. Will? Kara & gt bk ltr.

"OK." I texted back after I made out the cryptic message.

'Oh, yeah, they both only have the cheap flip phones with out many features. Probably due to their limited funds. Maybe I should head back to Fairfield in the morning and get them better phones at my cell store.'

I texted back,: u 2 on pay as u go plans?"

In a couple of minutes

Kenz: Yes

:OK, headed to Fairfld tomorrow then to work for a bit. Will you be avail in morn?

Kenz: Yes, bt nd 2 go 2 JC 2 finish Reg.

:K, I'll be past about 7:15. K?

Kenz: K

I had tried to be cryptic in case her minutes were short on the prepay plan since texting would eat into that as well.

:night

Kenz: night

Time to take an OTC sleep aid to try and shut down my brain and get some sleep.

--------------------

Kala asked Kenz, "Wonder why he's coming past in the morning?"

"Don't know, didn't say anything specific other than asking what we wanted for food, snacks and drink. Oh, and he did ask about our cell phone plan. I told him we're on a pay as you go." Kenz replied.

"Maybe he want's us to get a better phone plan and phone?" Kala asked.

"Could be, that would be nice."

"Guess we'll find out in the morning."

"Oh, we did talk about getting our birth certificates, SSN cards and such from mom's trailer in the morning. That may be why he's coming past and so early." Kala said.

"Well, if we're going to try and do that we had better get some sleep." Kenz said.