All Comments on 'My New Life Ch. 09'

by Cumister

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great begining

I have totally enjoyed every chapter. I certainty hope this story goes beyond just the next chapter. Yes, there have been a couple minor grammer and typo errors, but don't focus on those. The story is fresh and interesting. I would like to see this go on and on!

swampy01swampy01over 4 years ago

Keep it coming m8

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Well done!

Really enjoying this series!

CumisterCumisterover 4 years agoAuthor
Errors

Reading through it just now on-line and spotted several errors.

My apologizes. I though I had caught most of them in proof reading.

The time line appears to be off as well.

CumisterCumisterover 4 years agoAuthor
Updated Ch. 09

I worked on fixing the errors and timeline issue. Think I'm back on track.

Updated Chapter 9 uploaded this morning.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Love the story

Yes, you need to proof read as well. Errors are annoying but not deadly to the story. Words like dinning and desert really detract.

Try text to speech as a tool.

I generally really hate changing POV in a story. If the story itself is fun to read it can be glossed over. But you need to stick with essentials in 1st person POV. If the "I" does not witness it, it cannot be in the story. You have scenes where he is not there, and thus should not be included. This is a major flaw in the story and really detracts from it. There are ways to get around it which are workable. Some are best to just not include.

Contact me if you want to discuss further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumister@Cumister
7/30/20: Chapter 20 submitted. Sorry for the delay. Several things going on. I will probably be a bit before the next chapter but plan on speeding up the timeline some. Covered the entire month of October in this one with probably cover two in the next. Stay safe, wear you mas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES